Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,498)

Showing posts 49,941 - 49,960 of68,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chubby Baby

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

There are better venues to troll for sex than Topix.

Dont you have Craigs List?
mmmmmm,

i think you are an expert in man to boy sex.

i want to offer myself to a young, wealthy, good looking, intelligent and dashing American gay like you.

you'll love my fair and handsome body.

i won't charge you money. don't worry.

please hurry, sweetheart.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Chubby Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmmmm,
i think you are an expert in man to boy sex.
i want to offer myself to a young, wealthy, good looking, intelligent and dashing American gay like you.
you'll love my fair and handsome body.
i won't charge you money. don't worry.
please hurry, sweetheart.
Sorry, nothing personal but I am a man of class.
Chubby Baby

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry, nothing personal but I am a man of class.
ya, i know u are classy, wealthy, young, intelligent and handsome.

this is why i am offering my fair and handsome body to you.

heard that you're an expert in man-boy sex.

what say, honey?

hurry.

im hot and horny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Chubby Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
ya, i know u are classy, wealthy, young, intelligent and handsome.
this is why i am offering my fair and handsome body to you.
heard that you're an expert in man-boy sex.
what say, honey?
hurry.
im hot and horny.
RE: Classy

Lets just say if you have to beg....
Chubby Baby

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

RE: Classy

Lets just say if you have to beg....
Ya, i know you're classy since you eat at KFC, Mcdonald, Shoney's and Starbucks - five star restaurants, right?

Kick out your current boyfriend from your plush house and i'll willingly take his place in your arms and bed and then you can go viral about how happily married you are and no one will even guess that your "wife" happens to be a boy.

You can also go around dropping hints that you're a parent - sometimes you can say you have a 8 year old boy, then after some months you can say you have a 6 year old daughter, then a year later you can say you have 2 year old boy - no one will even know that you're childless and they'll think how manly you are for having fathered so many kids.

now, c'mon tell me when you're gonna embrace me, kiss me, massage me, suck me and turn over for me?

yeah, i know you're classy, good looking, intelligent, wealthy and young.

This is why i am offering my fair and handsome body to you for man-boy sex, darlin'.

I'm so hot and longing for your clammy touch.

hurry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Chubby Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, i know you're classy since you eat at KFC, Mcdonald, Shoney's and Starbucks - five star restaurants, right?
Kick out your current boyfriend from your plush house and i'll willingly take his place in your arms and bed and then you can go viral about how happily married you are and no one will even guess that your "wife" happens to be a boy.
You can also go around dropping hints that you're a parent - sometimes you can say you have a 8 year old boy, then after some months you can say you have a 6 year old daughter, then a year later you can say you have 2 year old boy - no one will even know that you're childless and they'll think how manly you are for having fathered so many kids.
now, c'mon tell me when you're gonna embrace me, kiss me, massage me, suck me and turn over for me?
This is why i am offering my fair and handsome body to you for man-boy sex, darlin'.
hurry.
not impressed

go get a puppy
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Yawn. Dunce. LOL.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Chubby Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
hurry.
Lol!
I always knew that frijoles was a homo!
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

It's 2 am here. A quick recap of the concepts I studied today and then I'll relax or read a light novel. Good morning.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Eric wrote:
Supreme Court issues second key ruling in gay marriage debate
http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/12pdf/12...
bunch of chicken doo doo jurists! They should have at least ruled consistent with the first decision and rule that the states get to define marriage.
who cares what their opinions are, no one should have an interest in contracting with the state to marry, just keep it a religious ceremony and everyone will be fine.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel safer in NYC and even Stamford knowing there are cops around.
I do believe our military will defend us against any foreign attacks.
I also believe the courts will generally protect my rights as spelled out in the law.
Am I crazy?
When was the last time that the court protected your rights?
Cops dont make you safe, there is no duty for them to protect you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
I always knew that frijoles was a homo!
But tell me why is it everyone here appears to be obsessed with gay sex but me?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what their opinions are, no one should have an interest in contracting with the state to marry, just keep it a religious ceremony and everyone will be fine.
No argument there.

However, because of DOMA, there were ramifications that needed to be addressed. And they were.
Eric

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not totally against the idea. I have often espoused that government should get out of the marriage business and let religion take over. Government should step in only to protect the property rights of the parties and the interest of any children. The only sticking point is what you do with atheists who should also be permitted to marry. That would leave us with civil unions for everyone and marriage for those who want it as a religious rite. But then you are back to Government intrusion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not totally against the idea. I have often espoused that government should get out of the marriage business and let religion take over. Government should step in only to protect the property rights of the parties and the interest of any children. The only sticking point is what you do with atheists who should also be permitted to marry. That would leave us with civil unions for everyone and marriage for those who want it as a religious rite. But then you are back to Government intrusion.
Everyone who marries already has to get a marriage license. So just make that the legal threshold, and reserve the ceremonies to those who choose it.

If atheists want their own ceremony than by all means allow them with whatever label they choose to give it. Self-certification. A Jewish wedding is different than a Christian wedding, so why not have an unlimited amount of wedding types, recognized by whomever?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
I'm flattered you would choose me to fantasize over. I don't find that the least bit creepy, really.
A reminder is always good but HE knows that you would not find it creepy etc.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Science doesnt classify. People classify. Science suggests theories. Theories evolve as data collection and analyses evolve. Science is not static.
And yes, theories change all the time. Its all part of the method.
HughBe---Definition of SCIENCE it is the study of the "world" that we live in and so its pillars are VERIFIABLE, REPLICABLE, OBSERVABLE etc. Science is NOT faith it is NOT religion and so for it to REVERSE its position on a matter e.g. the classification of homosexuality as a mental health disease it means that the pillars of science must have been applied and led to NEW scientific discoveries. What are these VERIFIABLE discoveries?

Frijoles---Science doesnt classify. People classify. Science suggests theories.

HughBe--- Please explain the utter BS that you have ejaculated. Explain the ability of science to suggest but not to classify.

Frijoles---Theories evolve as data collection and analyses evolve. Science is not static. And yes, theories change all the time. Its all part of the method.

HughBe--- 1. Tell me the difference between science theories and faith.

2. Tell me the scientific data that has caused the change in the classification of homosexuality from abnormal to normal.

3. Are science theories PROVEN to exist?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Your messiah complex again.
HughBe--- Because I am on the ONLY way. There is no other way but the way that was delivered to the prophets.

Frijoles--- Your messiah complex again.

HughBe--- I am no more a messiah than you or ANY of your rabbis past, present or future. We, including past and present rabbis, are alike in that we are no good but of course they like you possess a tenth of the goodness in me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_meth...
In essence you are saying that in the US the method is not subject to the principles of VERIFICATION, REPLICATION, OBSERVATION etc. and it is a matter of how the fellows FEEL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, I already posted on the history of the reevaluation of the concept (Kinsey above)
I should of reminded you that before the last two posts, but your butchering of the scientific method appalled me.
HughBe---What are these VERIFIABLE discoveries?

Frijoles---And by the way, I already posted on the history of the reevaluation of the concept (Kinsey above)

HughBe--- simply list 3 of the SCIENTIFIC and verifiable discoveries that led to the declassification of homosexuality.

Don't list FEELINGS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,941 - 49,960 of68,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Are you experienced 1,077,983
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 min Chief49 3,825
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 15 min Skyler 6
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 15 min Ben Carson video 1
Is Ebay's 21-Day Hold on Sellers' PAYPAL Funds ... (Apr '13) 19 min David 24
Amy 7-22 21 min squishymama 10
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 21 min hands on AR 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••