Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,494)

Showing posts 49,861 - 49,880 of65,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Former---To you an anus is not attractive.
HughBe--- Incorrect, I have an attractive ANUS :D
It is clear to all here that have been and continue to be anally-focused.

Guess what group of men share you pre-occupation with all things anal?
HughBe wrote:
However, I KNOW that playing in it is PURE NASTINESS.
A nastiness you can't stop thinking about.
HughBe wrote:
Former---To a gay man a vagina is also not attractive.
HughBe---That is why he is SICK. It takes a SICK mind to feel excited sexually when one sticks his finger into SHiT/ANUS.
Not according to mental health professionals.

I tend to hold their opinion on the issue in higher regard than one who speaks in tongues and practices voodoo on the weekends.
HughBe wrote:
Former---Some like vanilla ice cream, others like strawberry.
HughBe--- I would NEVER liken the contents of my ANUS to any ice cream but I am not surprised that you have done so.

Here you go again.

All things anal all the time.

Even ice cream reminds you have anuses.

I think you're about to float away.
HughBe wrote:
Former---Why should care what kind of ice cream someone else enjoys?
HughBe--- I care because I am my brother's keeper and so I am concerned about the mental health of my brother. I care about YOU.
I bet you only care about my anus.
HughBe wrote:
Former---Do you believe the relationship to race is via correlation/association or more or causative relationship?
HughBe--- The relationship to race is in my mind due to both.
Former---So in parts of the 3rd world you're saying that their race is a causative factor on their poverty? They are poor and/or hungry because they black or brown?
HughBe--- No anus, I have clearly said that the classification was POLITICAL in origin and in my opinion racial as well.
There you go again with that anatomical reference.

How is race causative with regard to 3rh world status?

Don't be an idiot and tell me what you are NOT saying.

Just tell me what you ARE saying.

How is race causative with regard to 3rh world status?

You said it was. How?
HughBe wrote:
Former--If you were also conceived there then you were in fact created in Jamaica. Thank you.
HughBe--- Not so simpleton.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Was it also a lie when man used to think the world was flat and we could easily fall off the edge if we ventured too far?
HughBe--- You have FAILED to answer,as usual. How do you compare the archaic knowledge and understanding of the earth with our MODERN day SCIENCE on homosexuality?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---I see, your science is based on evolution and not on verifiable, replicable and objective things......Why should I believe in torque that is like believing that there are such things as wheels.
Nothing to respond to here.

Pure blather.

Keep up the good work.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---I see, your science is based on evolution and not on verifiable, replicable and objective things.
It seems to me that it is sheer FAITH.
Frijoles---I must have missed this post.
HughBe--- Not only the post but the point.
Frijoles---I have a hard time believing at times that you went to college.
HughBe--- I am a UNIVERSITY graduate and not a college graduate.
Still have a hard time believing you had an advanced education. Did you ever take a science class?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Look into the scriptures and there you shall see the WAY. If you are bent on following a man follow me as I am on the WAY.
The law of God does not FLOCK around and I don't when dealing with it.
Whose "scriptures"? Why should I flock your way?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
They are converts for whatever reason but it is certaily NOT scientific.
So, now that you have defined religion, your next project is to redefine science?

I'm not buying it. No more than I buy into your other definitions.

What comes to mind is a tiny minnow trying to swim upstream. Noble thought. But utterly useless, futile, and waste of all time.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

[ former res
I tend to hold their opinion on the issue in higher regard than one who speaks in tongues and]

Former, These same type of"mental health professionals" determined that slaves running away from their masters was do to a mental illness, what scientific methods do you think they used to conclude that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
[ former res
I tend to hold their opinion on the issue in higher regard than one who speaks in tongues and]
Former, These same type of"mental health professionals" determined that slaves running away from their masters was do to a mental illness, what scientific methods do you think they used to conclude that?
Please keep up. This issue has already been handled with Huggybear. Its called evolution of the profession.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep up. This issue has already been handled with Huggybear. Its called evolution of the profession.
If there is a mechanism in place that continuously improves the species through the process of natural selection ...

... explain Topix
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a mechanism in place that continuously improves the species through the process of natural selection ...
... explain Topix
rabbee: oh this one, is got to be worth watching. but i think you kind of got him, on that one.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh this one, is got to be worth watching. but i think you kind of got him, on that one.
For what it's worth -- I'm a firm believer in the process of evolution. It makes sense that G-d would create a universe where his organisms are able to improve themselves on a molecular level.

G-d works smart, not hard.

It just seems, that in the case of places like Topix, the process G-d implemented at the creation might not be working so well.

Evolution works in mysterious ways.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good observation.
Though I have sat through many a sermon over the Jewish High Holidays (when traditionally these passages are examined) where the speaker discusses how troubled they are over that one.
Myself, I was more troubled by that story BEFORE I became a parent.
LOL...I hear you.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
A profession of quacks should not be trusted, so i have heard that psychiatrists have extremely high suicide rates, one would expect as much with quacks.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
For what it's worth -- I'm a firm believer in the process of evolution. It makes sense that G-d would create a universe where his organisms are able to improve themselves on a molecular level.
G-d works smart, not hard.
It just seems, that in the case of places like Topix, the process G-d implemented at the creation might not be working so well.
Evolution works in mysterious ways.
rabbee: well i believe in, mental evolution only - for or against G-D. and topix is proof of it, going in the other way.

physical evolution, is just an unproven and improvable myth so far. the attempts at scientific observation of this in a laboratory environment, have all miserably failed to support the myth. yet they teach it as a scientific fact, when it is no where near fact.

and most people forgot that fact, that G-D only loves those who love THEM. and all the rest, can go to non-GanEden hell. and well here we, all are again. no different than the last two times, the whole world and their grandmother all went to hell.

cause there is no way, any of you can convince me. we are, all in GanEden today. and that does not leave, a hell of a lot of other choices left.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
A profession of quacks should not be trusted, so i have heard that psychiatrists have extremely high suicide rates, one would expect as much with quacks.
Apparently, so do dentists. Do you also eschew the practice of dental hygiene?

Are you British?
JOEL

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, Abraham set the bar pretty high for obeying "God".
Well, you said that in jest but it's a misleading statement. that can create wrong ideas in the minds of the gullible where this monster called Abraham is concerned.

Abraham lowered the bar with his perverted behavior.

He practiced incest, was a liar, indulged in blood rituals like animal sacrifices and circumcision, was willing to enact a human sacrifice at the behest of his god, served as a pimp and so on.

There's not a single word or action of his that can be called averagely enlightened.

He's a poor role model and will attract perverts into his fold.

Think before you post.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

IRONY ABOUT GENES:

1) Ironically, the science of genetics that's hailed as an end all and a be all to explain every facet of a living system by scientists is highly incomplete as it offers no clear-cut genetic mechanisms where emotional and psychological traits are concerned.

2) Physical traits can be explained using genes as the causative factors.

3) Logically speaking, the psychological, emotional and physical traits of ancestors via our immediate parents get transmitted into zygote but while physical characteristics can be traced to chemical units called genes no one has any idea about emotional and psychological transferences from parents to offspring.

4) Where are the genes for intelligence, hatred, love, nurturing instinct, sense of responsibility and other sentient traits?

5) Besides, science has no clue regarding the impact of sentient factors like emotional and mental states on matter (body) though emotions/mind states can be altered within limits by drugs and em fields. This is on account of the close interactions between emotional and mental states with matter.

So, we can logically surmise that emotional and psychologicalL traits exceed chemical configurations but are causally linked to the genes as inhering and at times influencing factors in view of the close nexus between mind-matter.

LOL.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
[ former res
Antiquated ones.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops also have high rates of substance abuse, divorce, suicide.

Probably more the nature of the job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
... explain Topix
Opiate of the masses

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychiatrists? I thought we were talking about the mental health profession?

A mental health professional is a health care practitioner who offers services for the purpose of improving an individual's mental health or to treat mental illness. This broad category includes psychiatrists (D.O. or M.D.), clinical psychologists (Psy.D or Ph.D.), clinical social workers (MSW or MSSW), psychiatric nurses, mental health counselors, professional counselors, pharmacists, as well as many other professionals. These professionals often deal with the same illnesses, disorders, conditions, and issues; however, their scope of practice differs. The most significant difference between mental health professionals are the laws regarding required education and training across the various professions.[1]https://en.wiki pedia.org/wiki/Mental_health_p rofessional

And what do you have against ducks?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,861 - 49,880 of65,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Frank 167,628
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min killtaker 1,034,230
Abby 4-19 30 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min OzRitz 43,011
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 58 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 59 min _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE