Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55368 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Former--Being gay is as much a mental illness as being straight is.And as much of a choice.
HughBe---Foolish opinion noted. Are you really saying to me that when a man sticks his Dick into a woman's VaGina it is the same as when he sticks it into an orifice of SHiT and stirs it?
Are you saying that sticking your finger into a woman's VagiNa is the same as sticking your finger in a man's ANUS?
To you an anus is not attractive.

To a gay man a vagina is also not attractive.

Some like vanilla ice cream, others like strawberry.

Why should care what kind of ice cream someone else enjoys?
HughBe wrote:
Are you totally SICK?
No one is "totally" gay, straight, well
or sick.

Your simple mind keeps wanting to the see the world
in black and white while most of the time we live
in the grey areas.

Think.
HughBe wrote:
Former---Do you believe the relationship to race is via correlation/association or more or causative relationship?
HughBe--- The relationship to race is in my mind due to both.
So in parts of the 3rd world you're saying that their race is
a causative factor on their poverty? They are poor and/or hungry because they black or brown?
HughBe wrote:
Former---Were you created in Jamaica?
HughBe--- No.
Former---Where you conceived? Delivered? Brought into the world?
HughBe--- I have never asked my parents about the place of my conception but I was born in Jamaica.
If you were also conceived there then you were in fact
created in Jamaica. Thank you.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Is it ok if we evolve and learn as we go?
HughBe--- Only if TRUE.
Former--Any is this up to you and your ancient texts written by men to decide?
HughBe--- As you have said the TRUTH never changes. Was it a LIE when it was classified as a DISEASE?
Was it also a lie when man used to think the world was flat and we could easily fall off the edge if we ventured too far?

Or was it a mistake, later corrected?

Live and learn my dim-witted friend.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Evil is NEVER correct....
Former---Calling a black person diseased or a gay person diseased sounds evil to this white man.
HughBe--- And that is why you are who you are. Now, to this BLACK man it does NOT sound that way.
You're saying that calling a black person diseased due to his race is ok?

This is what you've said above..

Is this part of your "self-loathing" ways?
HughBe wrote:
To me a black person is DISEASED if s/he has a disease be it homosexuality or AIDS. The same applies to ALL there are no exceptions in terms of race, religion or nationality.
We've settled that this is pure BS.

Moving on.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Why do you say you were not created? Explain please.
HughBe--- Let us start with where you are at. What is creation?
Look it up.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55369 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe --Now for your first lesson of the day. I did NOT say that I was EMPLOYED as a bathroom attendant. Go learn English and learn to read with understanding.....
......your own words with understanding.
Nothing in this one to reply to.

Pure blather.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55370 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
List the scientific discoveries that led to the change.
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

Paul Mountjoy is a Virginia based writer and a member of the American Psychological Association and the Association for Psychological Science.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55371 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
List the scientific discoveries that led to the change.
Doctor Who Invented Claim That Gay People Can Be Cured Now Admits He Was Totally Wrong

http://www.policymic.com/articles/12528/docto...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55372 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being kind.
Please offer the proper guide you believe I should be following.

And kindly explain why, if I follow such guide, why that would not be "flocking" as you put it previously.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55373 Jun 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Hope you comeback with more SUNTA - BUNTA monologues!!
LOL.

Enjoyed our exchanges albeit heated at times all these years and will remember you with warm feelings once I quit posting here. I have goodwill for you even now.

I will soon stop posting on this thread as I will be too busy with preparation for the all-india barc entrance exam and interview (it's like all those earlier days in Cathedral School preparing for IIT JEE). Besides , the intellectual, academic, material ethical and cultural standards on this thread are very low.

I have quite a few novel research ideas that I wish to test once in R&D. From BARC, I'll shift to an elite US university within a year.

Anyway, best wishes to your family and to you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55374 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
List the scientific discoveries that led to the change.
http://new.paho.org/hq/index.php...

Twenty two years ago, on May 17, the World Health Assembly removed homosexuality from the list of mental disorders when it approved a new version of the World Health Organization’s International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10).

"Since homosexuality is not a disorder or a disease, it does not require a cure. There is no medical indication for changing sexual orientation," said PAHO Director Dr. Mirta Roses Periago. Practices known as "reparative therapy" or "conversion therapy" represent "a serious threat to the health and well-being — even the lives — of affected people."

The PAHO statement notes that there is a professional consensus that homosexuality is a natural variation of human sexuality and cannot be regarded as a pathological condition.

PAHO, which celebrates its 110th anniversary this year, is the oldest public health organization in the world. It works with its member countries to improve the health and the quality of life of the people of the Americas. It also serves as the Regional Office for the Americas of WHO.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55375 Jun 24, 2013
FRIJOLES - the retard - is online. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55376 Jun 24, 2013
HUGH,

Brainless Fanatic,

A-level genius, when are you going to solve those easy math questions ?

When will you outline the mechanism of creation from nothing?

Bye.

LMAO.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55377 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://new.paho.org/hq/index.php...
Twenty two years ago, on May 17, the World Health Assembly removed homosexuality from the list of mental disorders when it approved a new version of the World Health Organization’s International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10).
"Since homosexuality is not a disorder or a disease, it does not require a cure. There is no medical indication for changing sexual orientation," said PAHO Director Dr. Mirta Roses Periago. Practices known as "reparative therapy" or "conversion therapy" represent "a serious threat to the health and well-being — even the lives — of affected people."
The PAHO statement notes that there is a professional consensus that homosexuality is a natural variation of human sexuality and cannot be regarded as a pathological condition.
PAHO, which celebrates its 110th anniversary this year, is the oldest public health organization in the world. It works with its member countries to improve the health and the quality of life of the people of the Americas. It also serves as the Regional Office for the Americas of WHO.
rabbee: out of about 7billion liars to believe in, you choose these few liars to believe in rather than G-D. all sin is an antiG-D mental condition, derived from not being true to G-D. and can result in many horrible physical effects and changes, that may result in all inappropriate hell and eternal death.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55378 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, your science is based on evolution and not on verifiable, replicable and objective things.
It seems to me that it is sheer FAITH.
So you don't believe in evolution?

How about Natural Selection?

Why do you think black people are black?

Do you believe in gravity? How about torque?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55379 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctor Who Invented Claim That Gay People Can Be Cured Now Admits He Was Totally Wrong
http://www.policymic.com/articles/12528/docto...
rabbee: once you cross over the line of hasatan, to baal hamolech, to the practice of halooseefer. is generally considered, as non-redeemable.

and the more you accept these said insane antiG-D practices, the more you are in danger of not being redeemable. the easiest way to certainly destroy any nation, is to trust in halooseefer well beyond the out of bounds of hasatan, and baal hamolech.

i do not agree with your encouraging, others to sin against the command of G-D. to cost even one person, their soul with accepting their sin. shall only cost you, your soul in the process.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55380 Jun 24, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't believe in evolution?
How about Natural Selection?
Why do you think black people are black?
Do you believe in gravity? How about torque?
The scientific method IS based on evolution.

I see another example of the Jamaican educational system here. No Noble prizes here.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55381 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, your science is based on evolution and not on verifiable, replicable and objective things.
It seems to me that it is sheer FAITH.
I must have missed this post.

I have a hard time believing at times that you went to college.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55382 Jun 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: once you cross over the line of hasatan, to baal hamolech, to the practice of halooseefer. is generally considered, as non-redeemable.
and the more you accept these said insane antiG-D practices, the more you are in danger of not being redeemable. the easiest way to certainly destroy any nation, is to trust in halooseefer well beyond the out of bounds of hasatan, and baal hamolech.
i do not agree with your encouraging, others to sin against the command of G-D. to cost even one person, their soul with accepting their sin. shall only cost you, your soul in the process.
Mellow it. Its not like anyone is asking you to poke your salami anywhere it doesnt want to be.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55383 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Mellow it. Its not like anyone is asking you to poke your salami anywhere it doesnt want to be.
rabbee: what do you actually think, that G-D asked me to do this? do you think it makes me happy, to be commanded to do this? do you actually think, your commands are greater than G-D'S?

what a bunch of delusional bums, you have all become. to even suggest that your commands, are of greater weight than G-D'S. my life story is already been told, and i don't have the power to prevent it as told by G-D. you can all pretend you are doing delusionaly better, but you are not really.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55385 Jun 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what do you actually think, that G-D asked me to do this? do you think it makes me happy, to be commanded to do this? do you actually think, your commands are greater than G-D'S?
what a bunch of delusional bums, you have all become. to even suggest that your commands, are of greater weight than G-D'S. my life story is already been told, and i don't have the power to prevent it as told by G-D. you can all pretend you are doing delusionaly better, but you are not really.
If G-d told you to poke your salami somewhere, would you do so?

That's commitment.

Or lunacy, I guess.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#55386 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If G-d told you to poke your salami somewhere, would you do so?
That's commitment.
Or lunacy, I guess.
Well, Abraham set the bar pretty high for obeying "God".
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55387 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If G-d told you to poke your salami somewhere, would you do so?
That's commitment.
Or lunacy, I guess.
rabbee: you have not been listening, i do not get a choice. geez i was right there when G-D, command everything i shall do. do you honestly think, i have the power to stop something i even did not want to do? even when i said: "well how do i, talk to them". and G-D replied, "talk to them as adam, because you are". it may not make any sense at the time, but your going to do it.

that is like, "what do all the liars call Us". and
G-D replied, "the lord jesus christ of nazereth". that did not seem to clear up my already confusion, of G-D calling me TheHisSon adam.

and i would rather be called a lunatic with G-D, than to be a lunatic of mr lizard lips or worse.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55388 Jun 24, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Abraham set the bar pretty high for obeying "God".
Good observation.

Though I have sat through many a sermon over the Jewish High Holidays (when traditionally these passages are examined) where the speaker discusses how troubled they are over that one.

Myself, I was more troubled by that story BEFORE I became a parent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 10 min susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 27 min joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 1 hr joey 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 1,153,940
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr Roxie Darling 361
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST

NBC Sports11:17AM
T.Y. Hilton is questionable, but they're not ruling him out
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports