Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
49,801 - 49,820 of 68,380 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That used to be true for a short period in the 90s and 2000s, but no longer the case as far as I know.
If you have any data to support your point, I am all ears...but I get the feeling that you are FOS as usual.
Did you have to practice your American English BEFORE they hired you at the center? Or do they provide the coaching after?
rabbee: so your saying, that if they lied to you before. you are willing to accept their lie today, because it fits you own preferred agenda.

and by the way, it was accepted as a mental abberation, in the early 70's. when tomorrow they could again, reverse their decision based in uncertainty.

so do not tell me that any not normal aberration, is not the result of some false mental conditioning. all you need, is some wizard of oz to approve of it.

but no talking wlizard, can replace TheTruth of G-D here in TheTorah. when all this does, is create more hell and death in defiance of G-D.
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But it didnt fail. Thats why they changed the designations. DOnt you understand how science EVOLVES?
On that subject
Christian ministry that backed ‘gay therapy’ apologizes, shuts down
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/06/20/christian-mini...
I see, your science is based on evolution and not on verifiable, replicable and objective things.

It seems to me that it is sheer FAITH.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---I have no reason to believe you are a freak of nature like some people here,
HughBe--- Intelligent.
Frijoles--- and therefore no reason not to get along.
HughBe--- Agree and I don't think that you are a hateful person. I think that your are protective because you are misguided.
Misguided?
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But it didnt fail. Thats why they changed the designations. DOnt you understand how science EVOLVES?
On that subject
List the scientific discoveries that led to the change.
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people would not volunteer to perform bathroom attendant duties for free.
Are you saying you volunteer to hang around in public men's rooms?
<quoted text>
And this "seems to" you based on what?
The same thing your religion is based on?
Perhaps smoke and mirrors?
Show me the words I wrote to make you think this.
HughBe --Now for your first lesson of the day. I did NOT say that I was EMPLOYED as a bathroom attendant. Go learn English and learn to read with understanding.

Former--Most people would not volunteer to perform bathroom attendant duties for free.

HughBe---- I can imagine the NASTY state of your bathroom.

Former--Are you saying you volunteer to hang around in public men's rooms?

HughBe--- No.

Former---As long as you don't bother your clients with your religious
drivel. They are only there to take care of personal business.

HughBe--- I have no such clients, dear. In addition, it seems to me that you view public restrooms as places for socializing. Why?

Former---And this "seems to" you based on what?

HughBe--- Things that you have said. Go check what you have written.

Former--The same thing your religion is based on?

HughBe--- Obviously NOT as you are not the author of my beliefs.

Former---Show me the words I wrote to make you think this.

HughBe--- Go back and read your own words with understanding.
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Misguided?
I was being kind.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
On that subject
rabbee: given with the ability to lie, is not proof of evolution. with only the ability, to improve on your lying. the more you accept sinning, the more you shall attempt to legally standardize your sinning. only to open the pandera's door, to more and more sin. until finally you all and your grandmother are all, beyond any hope of redemption.

when Parashas Noach, returns to eliminate that. you all put way to much trust, in evil and wicked talking critters untrue to G-D. you cannot ever be, the truth of G-D here in TheTorah, forever practicing against IT.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Former--Being gay is as much a mental illness as being straight is.And as much of a choice.
HughBe---Foolish opinion noted. Are you really saying to me that when a man sticks his Dick into a woman's VaGina it is the same as when he sticks it into an orifice of SHiT and stirs it?
Are you saying that sticking your finger into a woman's VagiNa is the same as sticking your finger in a man's ANUS?
To you an anus is not attractive.

To a gay man a vagina is also not attractive.

Some like vanilla ice cream, others like strawberry.

Why should care what kind of ice cream someone else enjoys?
HughBe wrote:
Are you totally SICK?
No one is "totally" gay, straight, well
or sick.

Your simple mind keeps wanting to the see the world
in black and white while most of the time we live
in the grey areas.

Think.
HughBe wrote:
Former---Do you believe the relationship to race is via correlation/association or more or causative relationship?
HughBe--- The relationship to race is in my mind due to both.
So in parts of the 3rd world you're saying that their race is
a causative factor on their poverty? They are poor and/or hungry because they black or brown?
HughBe wrote:
Former---Were you created in Jamaica?
HughBe--- No.
Former---Where you conceived? Delivered? Brought into the world?
HughBe--- I have never asked my parents about the place of my conception but I was born in Jamaica.
If you were also conceived there then you were in fact
created in Jamaica. Thank you.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Is it ok if we evolve and learn as we go?
HughBe--- Only if TRUE.
Former--Any is this up to you and your ancient texts written by men to decide?
HughBe--- As you have said the TRUTH never changes. Was it a LIE when it was classified as a DISEASE?
Was it also a lie when man used to think the world was flat and we could easily fall off the edge if we ventured too far?

Or was it a mistake, later corrected?

Live and learn my dim-witted friend.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Evil is NEVER correct....
Former---Calling a black person diseased or a gay person diseased sounds evil to this white man.
HughBe--- And that is why you are who you are. Now, to this BLACK man it does NOT sound that way.
You're saying that calling a black person diseased due to his race is ok?

This is what you've said above..

Is this part of your "self-loathing" ways?
HughBe wrote:
To me a black person is DISEASED if s/he has a disease be it homosexuality or AIDS. The same applies to ALL there are no exceptions in terms of race, religion or nationality.
We've settled that this is pure BS.

Moving on.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Why do you say you were not created? Explain please.
HughBe--- Let us start with where you are at. What is creation?
Look it up.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe --Now for your first lesson of the day. I did NOT say that I was EMPLOYED as a bathroom attendant. Go learn English and learn to read with understanding.....
......your own words with understanding.
Nothing in this one to reply to.

Pure blather.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

Paul Mountjoy is a Virginia based writer and a member of the American Psychological Association and the Association for Psychological Science.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctor Who Invented Claim That Gay People Can Be Cured Now Admits He Was Totally Wrong

http://www.policymic.com/articles/12528/docto...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being kind.
Please offer the proper guide you believe I should be following.

And kindly explain why, if I follow such guide, why that would not be "flocking" as you put it previously.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Hope you comeback with more SUNTA - BUNTA monologues!!
LOL.

Enjoyed our exchanges albeit heated at times all these years and will remember you with warm feelings once I quit posting here. I have goodwill for you even now.

I will soon stop posting on this thread as I will be too busy with preparation for the all-india barc entrance exam and interview (it's like all those earlier days in Cathedral School preparing for IIT JEE). Besides , the intellectual, academic, material ethical and cultural standards on this thread are very low.

I have quite a few novel research ideas that I wish to test once in R&D. From BARC, I'll shift to an elite US university within a year.

Anyway, best wishes to your family and to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
http://new.paho.org/hq/index.php...

Twenty two years ago, on May 17, the World Health Assembly removed homosexuality from the list of mental disorders when it approved a new version of the World Health Organization’s International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10).

"Since homosexuality is not a disorder or a disease, it does not require a cure. There is no medical indication for changing sexual orientation," said PAHO Director Dr. Mirta Roses Periago. Practices known as "reparative therapy" or "conversion therapy" represent "a serious threat to the health and well-being — even the lives — of affected people."

The PAHO statement notes that there is a professional consensus that homosexuality is a natural variation of human sexuality and cannot be regarded as a pathological condition.

PAHO, which celebrates its 110th anniversary this year, is the oldest public health organization in the world. It works with its member countries to improve the health and the quality of life of the people of the Americas. It also serves as the Regional Office for the Americas of WHO.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

FRIJOLES - the retard - is online. LOL.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HUGH,

Brainless Fanatic,

A-level genius, when are you going to solve those easy math questions ?

When will you outline the mechanism of creation from nothing?

Bye.

LMAO.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://new.paho.org/hq/index.php...
Twenty two years ago, on May 17, the World Health Assembly removed homosexuality from the list of mental disorders when it approved a new version of the World Health Organization’s International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10).
"Since homosexuality is not a disorder or a disease, it does not require a cure. There is no medical indication for changing sexual orientation," said PAHO Director Dr. Mirta Roses Periago. Practices known as "reparative therapy" or "conversion therapy" represent "a serious threat to the health and well-being — even the lives — of affected people."
The PAHO statement notes that there is a professional consensus that homosexuality is a natural variation of human sexuality and cannot be regarded as a pathological condition.
PAHO, which celebrates its 110th anniversary this year, is the oldest public health organization in the world. It works with its member countries to improve the health and the quality of life of the people of the Americas. It also serves as the Regional Office for the Americas of WHO.
rabbee: out of about 7billion liars to believe in, you choose these few liars to believe in rather than G-D. all sin is an antiG-D mental condition, derived from not being true to G-D. and can result in many horrible physical effects and changes, that may result in all inappropriate hell and eternal death.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, your science is based on evolution and not on verifiable, replicable and objective things.
It seems to me that it is sheer FAITH.
So you don't believe in evolution?

How about Natural Selection?

Why do you think black people are black?

Do you believe in gravity? How about torque?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctor Who Invented Claim That Gay People Can Be Cured Now Admits He Was Totally Wrong
http://www.policymic.com/articles/12528/docto...
rabbee: once you cross over the line of hasatan, to baal hamolech, to the practice of halooseefer. is generally considered, as non-redeemable.

and the more you accept these said insane antiG-D practices, the more you are in danger of not being redeemable. the easiest way to certainly destroy any nation, is to trust in halooseefer well beyond the out of bounds of hasatan, and baal hamolech.

i do not agree with your encouraging, others to sin against the command of G-D. to cost even one person, their soul with accepting their sin. shall only cost you, your soul in the process.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't believe in evolution?
How about Natural Selection?
Why do you think black people are black?
Do you believe in gravity? How about torque?
The scientific method IS based on evolution.

I see another example of the Jamaican educational system here. No Noble prizes here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min shinningelectr0n 1,080,446
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min wojar 174,671
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,799
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••