Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Jun 21, 2008 Read more: Newsday 71,939
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55334 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a bathroom attendant....
I have no problem with honest employment.

As long as you don't bother your clients with your religious
drivel. They are only there to take care of personal business.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55335 Jun 24, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
But one of the best religious experiences a man can have is a good crp.
JOEL

India

#55336 Jun 24, 2013
FRIJOLES is neither creative nor logical nor does he have an aptitude for math/science.Had this retard been in India, he'd have stood no chance in the entrances and would have ended up a rabbi, a Hebrew teacher or a mohel (given his attraction to dicks). An average Asian high schooler can easily outwit this Zionist idiot in math and science. In the US, it's possible for a substandard student to gain entry to grad school and complete a doc but not in asia. Besides, the grad schools in the US are becoming increasingly dominated by foreign born students mainly asians who take away most of the phds in engineering and math. So, given the low intellectual standards of Frijoles, it's certain this mathematicall y and scientifically challenged dunce studied at a third rate college where low academic standards prevail. I laugh at this retard and homo - Frijoles. LMAO.
JOEL

India

#55337 Jun 24, 2013
Today's mock test was difficult.I did pretty well but missed out on certain questions for lack of time. The test lasted 3 hours and was corrected by this ex-barc scientist thereafter. The next hour or so was spent understanding key concepts explained by him.
JOEL

India

#55338 Jun 24, 2013
HUGH,

I will post an ordinary question on the cube roots of unity followed by a rather challenging application question of the IIT JEE level. The barc level of questions includes the level of difficulty of the IIT JEE/Math Olympiad and goes beyond and the range of topics of the barc entrance to doctorate programs expectedly covers the syllabi of grades 11 to the master's level. Let's discover the depth of your British A level education. You couldn't solve that 5 seconds simple question concerning the greased pole. Shame.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55339 Jun 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
No, Hugh, I'm not bringing in ex-master's assertion nor my own yogic experiences when referring to the afterlife. Objectively speaking, it's obvious that when the indwelling consciousness-energy exits the body leading to a condition called death, it's only logical to assume that the disembodied consciousness and energy are not destroyed in keeping with the principle of conservation and if we bring in causation as a logical necessity then it's easy to understand that the disembodied consciousness and energy survive the death of the body and that in the disembodied state they vibrate at their respective frequencies that're largely determined by the psychological, emotional and physical tendencies of the same (consciousness and energy) when they were embodied. Now, what those experiences of the disembodied consciousness and energy are have to be experienced but religious explanations of the afterlife are silly tales with emphasis on physical heavens and physical hells.
Joel---Objectively speaking, it's obvious that when the indwelling consciousness-energy exits the body leading to a condition called death, it's only logical to assume that the disembodied consciousness and energy are not destroyed in keeping with the principle of conservation

Hugh--- Are you really talking about a principle that states that energy cannot be created or destroyed? Yes you are.

Show me the scientific evidence for the ORIGIN of energy.

Finally, it seems to me to be a principle based on FAITH and not on OBJECTIVITY.

Location hidden

#55340 Jun 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Had this retard been in India, he'd have stood no chance in the entrances and would have ended up a rabbi, a Hebrew teacher.........
.....or a mohel (given his attraction to dicks).
I wouldnt say I am attracted to you per se, but you do seem possessed with following me around, so maybe that would suffice to make your comment valid.

Location hidden

#55341 Jun 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Besides, the grad schools in the US are becoming increasingly dominated by foreign born students mainly asians who take away most of the phds in engineering and math.
That used to be true for a short period in the 90s and 2000s, but no longer the case as far as I know.

If you have any data to support your point, I am all ears...but I get the feeling that you are FOS as usual.

Did you have to practice your American English BEFORE they hired you at the center? Or do they provide the coaching after?
JOEL

Pune, India

#55342 Jun 24, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha...the Jamaican retard is online posting nonsense.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55343 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets just say there is a reason why all the Call Centers are in Mumbai and not San Francisco.
rabbee: as easy as finding an aero-space engineer in Houston, after the big layoff. when all you had to do is say, hey waiter.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55344 Jun 24, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Hugh,
You may love Frijoles siknce you're sexually attracted to him.
Well, that's besides the point.
Anyway, both of you are sailing in same boat as Frijoles and you lack intelligence and are religious fanatics.
This has made me review my earlier opinion about Frijoles.
He's adorable in some ways when he's in a humoros mood but that innate fanaticism, tribalism, bias, injustice and non-intelligence always accompany his fun-loving moods and this is a huge put off that show him in a very poor light.
If I ever were to meet Frijoles in person, I'd have simply wished him well, made small talk and sat aside busying myself with intelligent, non-sectarian and refined people while he cozied up to fellow Zionists and non-intellectuals. He does not exude class, intelligence and fair-mindedness.
You can have him.
1.He is fair-minded provided it has nothing to do with his CULT.

2. I am not attracted to men sexually.

3. I believe that we including Frijoles could have enjoyable fellowship as long as religion is omitted.

4. Based on what he has said about qualifying for Mensa he is no doubt very bright in his neck of the woods/country. However, if a comparison was made with my bloodline he would occupy a special class consisting of ONE at the bottom.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#55345 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But one of the best religious experiences a man can have is a good crp.
Very true.

But Huggy babbling in one's ear would only diminish the experience.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55346 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldnt say I am attracted to you per se, but you do seem possessed with following me around, so maybe that would suffice to make your comment valid.
rabbee: you are just sooo tooo lucky, i guess - better you, than me.
JOEL

Pune, India

#55347 Jun 24, 2013
The word origin need not refer to a point in time when the act of creation engineered by an extra-cosmic god took place when nothing existed and so at this point energies, consciousnesses and materials needed to be created from nothing. What is nothing? No one can define nothing. No one can think in terms of nothing. It's logical to assume that the pre-manifestation and post-manifestation phases of the singularity (unmanifest unified field of consciousness-energy) work under causal and conservation laws. So, the word origin could refer to the commencement of a new cycle of manifestation from a state of involution. The involved contents of the cosmic singularity evolves or begins emerging in stages in the manifested spatio-temporal matrix that is aother aspect of the evolution from a state of involution.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55348 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and a few years later, after reviewing the SCIENCE, the same group of people updated it to not being a disease.
Wish you could the same to your belief system
HughBe--Finally, keep in mind that HughBe did not originate and attach the label of MENTAL illness to homosexuality, your doctors and scientists did.
I simply accept the label to be correct.

Frijoles---and a few years later, after reviewing the SCIENCE, the same group of people updated it to not being a disease.

HughBe--- define few years. Are you saying that your kind were given inappropriate psychiatric drugs to treat your condition?

Tell me about the peer review that you recently boasted about why did it FAIL?

Frijoles---Wish you could the same to your belief system

HughBe--- My belief system is eternal, it is not rabbinic.
JOEL

Pune, India

#55349 Jun 24, 2013
Existence simply is - it has no beginning and no ending but simply goes through cycles of evolution and involution being driven by inbuilt causal laws.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55350 Jun 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. From what you are implying, just because you are dope, that there is still hope for the rest of your sorry island. I would like to believe that too.
HughBe--- I have been teaching you for a long time that large sample sizes of ONE in the context of hundreds of millions is BS but you cannot seem to understand.
Why I am not surprised that you are not impressed? Could it be because you believe that when dealing with a population of hundreds of millions that a sample size of ONE is adequate? YES and that underscores your level.

Frijoles---Good. From what you are implying, just because you are dope, that there is still hope for the rest of your sorry island. I would like to believe that too

HughBe--- Good, there is hope for YOU as your words suggest that you are learning. Note also your description of my country does not make it a reality. What it does is to expose your IGNORANCE among other things.

Location hidden

#55351 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

3. I believe that we including Frijoles could have enjoyable fellowship as long as religion is omitted.

4. Based on what he has said about qualifying for Mensa he is no doubt very bright in his neck of the woods/country. However, if a comparison was made with my bloodline he would occupy a special class consisting of ONE at the bottom.
3. It would have to be a mutual omission, but I have no reason to believe you are a freak of nature like some people here, and therefore no reason not to get along.

4. Honestly, I am not only bright but often a genius.:) HOWEVER< that has NOTHING to do with qualifying for Mensa. My opinion, is that the minimum test scores for eligibility are not that high for the AVERAGE intelligent (i.e. educated) fellow here. I went to high school and college with a lot of ABOVE-Average intelligent people, and their scores were much much higher.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#55352 Jun 24, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---I am a bathroom attendant....

Former---I have no problem with honest employment.

HughBe--- Working with your displayed lack of understanding I shall say that your original words were ones of contempt for those people so employed.

Now for your first lesson of the day. I did NOT say that I was EMPLOYED as a bathroom attendant. Go learn English and learn to read with understanding.

Former---As long as you don't bother your clients with your religious

HughBe--- I have no such clients, dear. In addition, it seems to me that you view public restrooms as places for socializing. Why?

Certainly you shall not meet females there. So why?

Location hidden

#55353 Jun 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--Finally, keep in mind that HughBe did not originate and attach the label of MENTAL illness to homosexuality, your doctors and scientists did.
I simply accept the label to be correct.
Frijoles---and a few years later, after reviewing the SCIENCE, the same group of people updated it to not being a disease.
HughBe--- define few years. Are you saying that your kind were given inappropriate psychiatric drugs to treat your condition?
Tell me about the peer review that you recently boasted about why did it FAIL?
Frijoles---Wish you could the same to your belief system
HughBe--- My belief system is eternal, it is not rabbinic.
But it didnt fail. Thats why they changed the designations. DOnt you understand how science EVOLVES?

On that subject

Christian ministry that backed ‘gay therapy’ apologizes, shuts down

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/06/20/christian-mini...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Cold Front 69,603
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min PolakPotrafi 1,216,628
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min PEllen 99,354
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Learn to Read 186,848
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,695
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 12 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]