Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,140
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55298 Jun 23, 2013
Hugh,

You may love Frijoles siknce you're sexually attracted to him.

Well, that's besides the point.

Anyway, both of you are sailing in same boat as Frijoles and you lack intelligence and are religious fanatics.

This has made me review my earlier opinion about Frijoles.

He's adorable in some ways when he's in a humoros mood but that innate fanaticism, tribalism, bias, injustice and non-intelligence always accompany his fun-loving moods and this is a huge put off that show him in a very poor light.

If I ever were to meet Frijoles in person, I'd have simply wished him well, made small talk and sat aside busying myself with intelligent, non-sectarian and refined people while he cozied up to fellow Zionists and non-intellectuals. He does not exude class, intelligence and fair-mindedness.

You can have him.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55299 Jun 23, 2013
typo - since
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55300 Jun 23, 2013
The British educational system is in the dumps and is floundering with each passing year. Asians are at the forefront in the UK in scientific and mathematical disclipines. British high schoolers and undergrads wouldn't know half of what students in India, China, South Korea and Japan study.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55301 Jun 23, 2013
Back to studying.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55302 Jun 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The British educational system is in the dumps and is floundering with each passing year. Asians are at the forefront in the UK in scientific and mathematical disclipines. British high schoolers and undergrads wouldn't know half of what students in India, China, South Korea and Japan study.
Asians, once they learn to speak English, make the BEST call center employees.

Location hidden

#55303 Jun 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Finally, keep in mind that HughBe did not originate and attach the label of MENTAL illness to homosexuality, your doctors and scientists did.
I simply accept the label to be correct.
and a few years later, after reviewing the SCIENCE, the same group of people updated it to not being a disease.

Wish you could the same to your belief system

Location hidden

#55304 Jun 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Observation, the British educational system is far superior to the American system.
Frijoles---... on a large scale that might be true.
HughBe---- Correct
Frijoles--- But with the sample size of ONE here, I am far from impressed with what you parade around as reasoning
HughBe--- I have been teaching you for a long time that large sample sizes of ONE in the context of hundreds of millions is BS but you cannot seem to understand.
Why I am not surprised that you are not impressed? Could it be because you believe that when dealing with a population of hundreds of millions that a sample size of ONE is adequate? YES and that underscores your level.
Good. From what you are implying, just because you are dope, that there is still hope for the rest of your sorry island. I would like to believe that too.

Location hidden

#55305 Jun 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT consider Frijoles my foe and I maybe wrong but I don't think that he considers me a foe.
To me Frijoles is a fun loving BIG boy who is loyal to BS and LIES. If he is not talking about and defending Judaism he is a normal person i.e. with the exception of his sexual habits.
I truly like the flocker.
I dont consider you a foe.

The more you post, though, the more convinced I am that you are not only a petty spiteful homophobe, but a moron as well.

But I still dont think of you as my enemy.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55306 Jun 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But I like ticks.
rabbee: trust me! they love you too.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55307 Jun 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
SUNTA: Why do you say the universe functions according to some god's will?
BUNTA: Because my religious book says so.
(smiles)
bye.
rabbee: well it certainly does not, function according yours or science. how many more times does it take, for the supernova of 1054 to always happen? before even science, gets the message.

how many times, must science declare - the sun will burn out in the next 5 billion years? here in TheTorah, that only lasts 6,818 man years. when G-D must make again the whole physical universe, for the next time in Only TheTorah is again.

how many times must men, collect gold and silver? only to have G-D return it, to the exact same place as before. when all the forests, all the meadows, all the mountains, all the oil, all the oceans and seas, shall be returned to their original virgin state.

when the physical totality, is the easy part. the more stubborn part, are all the rather be talking critters.

it only takes G-D seven man days, to create all of physical totality. the rest of the time, is apparently wasted on the stupidity of alleged as innocent, delusional superiority complexes of alleged men.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55308 Jun 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Asians, once they learn to speak English, make the BEST call center employees.
LOL.

How is it that Asians take away the maximum number oif phds in engineering and math - as high as 75% or more - in the US?

Can you even compete with say an Indian or South Korean able high schoooler in math/physics/chem? No way, dunce.

You're too inferior in math, physics and chemistry and for a native speaker your English is below par.

Considering your low level of intelligence and zero aptitude for math, physics and chem, you should have specialized in history, feminism, Hebrew or theology.

ROFL.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55309 Jun 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
How is it that Asians take away the maximum number oif phds in engineering and math - as high as 75% or more - in the US?
Can you even compete with say an Indian or South Korean able high schoooler in math/physics/chem? No way, dunce.
You're too inferior in math, physics and chemistry and for a native speaker your English is below par.
Considering your low level of intelligence and zero aptitude for math, physics and chem, you should have specialized in history, feminism, Hebrew or theology.
ROFL.
rabbee: must be something wrong, with your math. out of the thousands of other phd's, i have met with. no where near 75% of them, were asian.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55310 Jun 23, 2013
SUNTA: How do you know if soul exist?

BUNTA: My religious book says so.

LOL.

Back to study. Bye.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55311 Jun 23, 2013
SUNTA: Why do you say no one knows what the soul is?

BUNTA: Because me religious book says so.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55312 Jun 23, 2013
Most phds awarded in us universities in a subject like say engineering go to foreign born students a majority of these being asian. Bye. Have to study. I am taking a mock test that will be administered by an ex-barc scientist. He said the level of difficulty of the questions will be extremely high. I am revising the key concepts and then will move to his residence to take the test.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#55313 Jun 23, 2013
BUNTA: Why you speak lies all the time?

SANTA: Because every religious book says, it is not allowed to lie.

(Weeps once again)

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55315 Jun 23, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yle_qeeOIMAXX&feature=sha re
Comedy Gold

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55317 Jun 23, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah Right..lol''
Funny I Like Watching Scienfield..Bt Tht other Slut gt's 2 Go.
I'm going out on a limb here and guessing you weren't overburdened with an excess of education.

Correct?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55320 Jun 23, 2013
Leaving for the mock test. It's going to b e tough. Bye.

1) SUNTA: Why do you believe in such scriptural nonsense - that stars serve as missiles to drive away satan?

1) BUNTA: Because my religious book says so.

2) SUNTA: Why do you believe in soul when evidently existence at all levels, universal as well as individual, can be cogently explained exclusively in terms of consciousness, energy and matter?

2) BUNTA: Because my book says so.

3) SUNTA: Why do you believe the silly tales taught by your religious book?

3) BUNTA: Because my religious book says so.

4) SUNTA: How do you know satan exists?

4) BUNTA: Because my religious book says so.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55321 Jun 23, 2013
The barc entrance exam and personal interview thoroughly test the basic concepts and mathematical skills of the candidates . Extremely tricky /penetrating questions are asked from the combined syllabi from grade 11 to master's level, Success at these crucial stages - entrance and interview - catapults the candidates into the embrace of research. I won't be posting after some time and will stay away from topix as my plan unfolds. I'll be bidding goodbye to Topix in the near future. Bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,129,057
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Sublime1 98,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,650
Amy 10-30 19 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Lawrence Wolf 50,752
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 660
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]