Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,488)

Showing posts 49,741 - 49,760 of68,359
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Arch foes, Hugh and Frijoles, need to make up by making out with a torrid "lip-lock".
(wink wink wink)
I do NOT consider Frijoles my foe and I maybe wrong but I don't think that he considers me a foe.

To me Frijoles is a fun loving BIG boy who is loyal to BS and LIES. If he is not talking about and defending Judaism he is a normal person i.e. with the exception of his sexual habits.

I truly like the flocker.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you blame a missionary Christian for focussing on Jews? After all, the foundational premise of their original religion is Judaism. They're just trying to upgrade your belief system to version 2.0 and win some extra brownie points with the Big Guy
/sarcasm
Isaiah 57:9 "...and did send your messengers (missionaries) far off and did debase yourself even unto hell.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

No, Hugh, I'm not bringing in ex-master's assertion nor my own yogic experiences when referring to the afterlife. Objectively speaking, it's obvious that when the indwelling consciousness-energy exits the body leading to a condition called death, it's only logical to assume that the disembodied consciousness and energy are not destroyed in keeping with the principle of conservation and if we bring in causation as a logical necessity then it's easy to understand that the disembodied consciousness and energy survive the death of the body and that in the disembodied state they vibrate at their respective frequencies that're largely determined by the psychological, emotional and physical tendencies of the same (consciousness and energy) when they were embodied. Now, what those experiences of the disembodied consciousness and energy are have to be experienced but religious explanations of the afterlife are silly tales with emphasis on physical heavens and physical hells.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Hugh,

You may love Frijoles siknce you're sexually attracted to him.

Well, that's besides the point.

Anyway, both of you are sailing in same boat as Frijoles and you lack intelligence and are religious fanatics.

This has made me review my earlier opinion about Frijoles.

He's adorable in some ways when he's in a humoros mood but that innate fanaticism, tribalism, bias, injustice and non-intelligence always accompany his fun-loving moods and this is a huge put off that show him in a very poor light.

If I ever were to meet Frijoles in person, I'd have simply wished him well, made small talk and sat aside busying myself with intelligent, non-sectarian and refined people while he cozied up to fellow Zionists and non-intellectuals. He does not exude class, intelligence and fair-mindedness.

You can have him.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

typo - since
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

The British educational system is in the dumps and is floundering with each passing year. Asians are at the forefront in the UK in scientific and mathematical disclipines. British high schoolers and undergrads wouldn't know half of what students in India, China, South Korea and Japan study.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Back to studying.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

JOEL wrote:
The British educational system is in the dumps and is floundering with each passing year. Asians are at the forefront in the UK in scientific and mathematical disclipines. British high schoolers and undergrads wouldn't know half of what students in India, China, South Korea and Japan study.
Asians, once they learn to speak English, make the BEST call center employees.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Finally, keep in mind that HughBe did not originate and attach the label of MENTAL illness to homosexuality, your doctors and scientists did.
I simply accept the label to be correct.
and a few years later, after reviewing the SCIENCE, the same group of people updated it to not being a disease.

Wish you could the same to your belief system

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Observation, the British educational system is far superior to the American system.
Frijoles---... on a large scale that might be true.
HughBe---- Correct
Frijoles--- But with the sample size of ONE here, I am far from impressed with what you parade around as reasoning
HughBe--- I have been teaching you for a long time that large sample sizes of ONE in the context of hundreds of millions is BS but you cannot seem to understand.
Why I am not surprised that you are not impressed? Could it be because you believe that when dealing with a population of hundreds of millions that a sample size of ONE is adequate? YES and that underscores your level.
Good. From what you are implying, just because you are dope, that there is still hope for the rest of your sorry island. I would like to believe that too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT consider Frijoles my foe and I maybe wrong but I don't think that he considers me a foe.
To me Frijoles is a fun loving BIG boy who is loyal to BS and LIES. If he is not talking about and defending Judaism he is a normal person i.e. with the exception of his sexual habits.
I truly like the flocker.
I dont consider you a foe.

The more you post, though, the more convinced I am that you are not only a petty spiteful homophobe, but a moron as well.

But I still dont think of you as my enemy.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But I like ticks.
rabbee: trust me! they love you too.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

JOEL wrote:
SUNTA: Why do you say the universe functions according to some god's will?
BUNTA: Because my religious book says so.
(smiles)
bye.
rabbee: well it certainly does not, function according yours or science. how many more times does it take, for the supernova of 1054 to always happen? before even science, gets the message.

how many times, must science declare - the sun will burn out in the next 5 billion years? here in TheTorah, that only lasts 6,818 man years. when G-D must make again the whole physical universe, for the next time in Only TheTorah is again.

how many times must men, collect gold and silver? only to have G-D return it, to the exact same place as before. when all the forests, all the meadows, all the mountains, all the oil, all the oceans and seas, shall be returned to their original virgin state.

when the physical totality, is the easy part. the more stubborn part, are all the rather be talking critters.

it only takes G-D seven man days, to create all of physical totality. the rest of the time, is apparently wasted on the stupidity of alleged as innocent, delusional superiority complexes of alleged men.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Asians, once they learn to speak English, make the BEST call center employees.
LOL.

How is it that Asians take away the maximum number oif phds in engineering and math - as high as 75% or more - in the US?

Can you even compete with say an Indian or South Korean able high schoooler in math/physics/chem? No way, dunce.

You're too inferior in math, physics and chemistry and for a native speaker your English is below par.

Considering your low level of intelligence and zero aptitude for math, physics and chem, you should have specialized in history, feminism, Hebrew or theology.

ROFL.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
How is it that Asians take away the maximum number oif phds in engineering and math - as high as 75% or more - in the US?
Can you even compete with say an Indian or South Korean able high schoooler in math/physics/chem? No way, dunce.
You're too inferior in math, physics and chemistry and for a native speaker your English is below par.
Considering your low level of intelligence and zero aptitude for math, physics and chem, you should have specialized in history, feminism, Hebrew or theology.
ROFL.
rabbee: must be something wrong, with your math. out of the thousands of other phd's, i have met with. no where near 75% of them, were asian.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

SUNTA: How do you know if soul exist?

BUNTA: My religious book says so.

LOL.

Back to study. Bye.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

SUNTA: Why do you say no one knows what the soul is?

BUNTA: Because me religious book says so.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Most phds awarded in us universities in a subject like say engineering go to foreign born students a majority of these being asian. Bye. Have to study. I am taking a mock test that will be administered by an ex-barc scientist. He said the level of difficulty of the questions will be extremely high. I am revising the key concepts and then will move to his residence to take the test.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

BUNTA: Why you speak lies all the time?

SANTA: Because every religious book says, it is not allowed to lie.

(Weeps once again)

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yle_qeeOIMA&feature=share
Comedy Gold

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,741 - 49,760 of68,359
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min edogxxx 97,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Stuart Cudahy 45,764
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,078,387
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min truth 48,841
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 67,862
Abby 7-23 17 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-23 20 min edogxxx 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000