Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
49,581 - 49,600 of 68,371 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, but MY village people sang YMCA.
rabbee: young men's cong association, usually came out with rat tat tat tat tat. but at least the greeted you, with open arms and heavy metal.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

JOEL wrote:
My dear Hugh,
Hi!
A veggie is plucked off a tree without killing the tree/plant itself and another bathch of veggies grow in place of the plucked ones.
Cereals are harvested only at the end of their short life-cycle i.e. after the life leaves the plant/grass.
So, there's no killing in these instances except for the fact that chemicals used to protect the plant/trees/crops kill rodents, insects, microbes, weeds etc.
I am not sure if I'll eat meat/fish/poultry/eggs - ever since the age of 1 or 2, I've been a vegetarian as my late parents observed that I'd puke out the non-veg stuff in minutes and would fall ill (usually become restless, cranky and feverish) after being fed non-veg foods and so they began feeding me only veg foods and this practice has remained with me till now and expectedly non-veg foods create disturbances in the consciousness when the yogic experiences commence. Non-veg food besides carry the vibes of slaughter/murder and these further unbalance the mind/emotions.
I'm wondering if I should experiment with certain non-veg foods despite the hypersensitivity of my body due to the yogic experiences that're continuing till now spontaneously.......
The other day, my pals wanted me to sip a fortied wine (Portuguese port) but I declined since I've never drunk alcohol in my entire life and I found the vibes emanating from the port rather unsettling.
Anyway, thank you for taking time out to reply to my queries.
Best Regards.,
PS: Are your balls jet black or brown? LOL.
I have to study, now. Bye.
Joel---A veggie is plucked off a TREE without killing the tree/plant itself and another bathch of veggies grow in place of the plucked ones.

Hugh--- Do you mean like the Lettuce TREE?

My point remains, killing is involved in the consumption of vegetables e.g. LETTUCE.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---A veggie is plucked off a TREE without killing the tree/plant itself and another bathch of veggies grow in place of the plucked ones.
My point remains, killing is involved in the consumption of vegetables e.g. LETTUCE.
say nothing about the microscopic bugs that go along with the ride. Yum Yum.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Dear Sister Hugh (smiles)

The British A Level Math/Physics/Chemistry syllabi is pedestrian, oh! it's so ordinary, and no match for the content and rigor in the same subjects we're exposed to in Asian countries like India, China, South Korea and even Iran.

We have dozens of school in Mumbai affiliated to the Cambridge O, A, IGCSE and AS levels and we laugh when see their books and read their question papers.

You won't stand a chance in any of the entrance exams in India if you're an A level student in which case one has to either go to the UK or US for university studies or stay back and enroll in one of the mediocre colleges back here but I repeat clearing any of the stiff entrance exams after Grade 12 in India with an A level background is a huge disadvantage and the student stands no chance - he won't even understand the difficult entrance exam questions.

A level studies are superior to the high school studies in the US but American high schoolers and undergrads and in many cases grads have such a poor level of knowledge of their subjects of specialization it's no wonder we see them fumbling where the most ordinary questions in math and science are concerned. No wonder Asians are dominating the US education and research scene.

It would suffice to say that your level of knowledge and logical skills in math and science are pathetic.

Anyway, you can stick to pearching about Jesus and his mom to the cruffs in Jamaica. This job profile suits you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

typo - preaching
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Now, back to studying for the entrance exams. I think I should clear the BARC entrance exam to doc degree with ease going by the way my revision of key concepts is concerned and my scores too are great in the mock tests that I keep taking each day after recapitulation of the study topics. Bye.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Imagine being the smartest person on the planet (self proclaimed) and STILL being forced to live your miserable life in Bombay.

Karma is a bitch with PMS.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

I am ready to take a mock test in a key math topic. The questions will expectedly be tricky and difficult. I'm timing myself. Bye. Later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
Imagine being the smartest person on the planet (self proclaimed) and STILL being forced to live your miserable life in Bombay.
Karma is a bitch with PMS.
Imagine being stuck in a society where standardized testing still matters, especially for grad studies?

I guess no one has ever heard about independent research skills.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine being stuck in a society where standardized testing still matters, especially for grad studies?
I guess no one has ever heard about independent research skills.
Standardization is important -- if you're going to produce automatons.

Since: Apr 13

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Instead of guilt prone proselytizing BS and up in your face obnoxious claims Christians often do, show people the 'gifts of the sprit' in laying on of the hands, true healing, though prayer and the personal results, along with personal kindness and charity and likely you will not be labeled as a threat to Judaism. Remember bad people who say the believe in Jesus have done horrendous things to the people of the Jewish faith, so there is no wonder they despise Jesus and his followers. Jews escaped to Israel to get away from people who say they believe in Jesus and did murderous acts and marginalized the lives of Jews, so it is no wonder that they fear you and want to eliminate your presence. Be honest and call yourselves "Christians" because that is what you really are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you put it best a while back, explaining how Asians excelled at copying and reverse engineering, while Americans and Israelis et al excelled at innovating.

But really, what is the purpose of grad education if it doesnt encourage creativity and independent thinking?

Standardized tests don't encourage squat, which is why pretty much no American grad school takes them seriously (or at least not as serious as committee-tailored qualifying exams and research sponsorship).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
These are things that I did SUCCESSFULLY while in high school and I have no interest in going back there.
I can relate. I did REALLY well at calculus in high school, but except for graphing applications it has been of no use to me ever since, and I have no interest in going back.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to answer those call center phones.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
Dear Sister Hugh (smiles)
The British A Level Math/Physics/Chemistry syllabi is pedestrian, oh! it's so ordinary, and no match for the content and rigor in the same subjects we're exposed to in Asian countries like India, China, South Korea and even Iran.
We have dozens of school in Mumbai affiliated to the Cambridge O, A, IGCSE and AS levels and we laugh when see their books and read their question papers.
You won't stand a chance in any of the entrance exams in India if you're an A level student in which case one has to either go to the UK or US for university studies or stay back and enroll in one of the mediocre colleges back here but I repeat clearing any of the stiff entrance exams after Grade 12 in India with an A level background is a huge disadvantage and the student stands no chance - he won't even understand the difficult entrance exam questions.
A level studies are superior to the high school studies in the US but American high schoolers and undergrads and in many cases grads have such a poor level of knowledge of their subjects of specialization it's no wonder we see them fumbling where the most ordinary questions in math and science are concerned. No wonder Asians are dominating the US education and research scene.
It would suffice to say that your level of knowledge and logical skills in math and science are pathetic.
Anyway, you can stick to pearching about Jesus and his mom to the cruffs in Jamaica. This job profile suits you.
Joel---Dear Sister Hugh (smiles)

Hugh--- Too much studying is adding to your already confused mind. I am a MAN.

Joel---The British A Level Math/Physics/Chemistry syllabi is pedestrian, oh! it's so ordinary, and no match for the content and rigor in the same subjects we're exposed to in Asian countries like India, China, South Korea and even Iran.

HughBe--- Really? You have demonstrated your superior system below and I have represented the British system.

(By the way, WE do not associate the word TREE with vegetables. Give us some more time so that we may upgrade our educational system to your standards and then we shall make the same association as is done in India)

Much love, sweet Hugh
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Israelis are thieves who steal the ideas of gentiles and then pass them off as their own or in many cases they're gifted scientific/tech ideas on the quiet by people with vested interests. There's enough proof on this subject. LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I can relate. I did REALLY well at calculus in high school, but except for graphing applications it has been of no use to me ever since, and I have no interest in going back.
Frijoles----I have no interest in going back.

HughBe--- If you are serious, I am truly proud of you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Frijoles did "really well" in calculus in college? LOL. He has zero aptitude for math and science. It's really shameful he was awarded a doctorate when it's evident heLOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
say nothing about the microscopic bugs that go along with the ride. Yum Yum.
protein providers but still killed.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Frijoles has a doc in science? LOl. Dunce. He's a mathematically and scientifically challenged dunce! Shame. Even a high schooler from India would know more than this fool in math, physics and chem. LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Brian_G 45,781
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,930
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Tinka 1,079,668
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 4 hr joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 7 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••