Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,480)

Showing posts 49,581 - 49,600 of65,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

JOEL wrote:
The retard Frijoles says he studied for 8 hours a day in college but his brain is as stunted as that of a retard. Dunce. LMAO.
The lesson that I learned, in retrospect, is that it is useless to study 8 hours a day. Its not natural, and often it leads to hair on your palms.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Bye, boyz. I'm busy with preparation for the entrance exams.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

JOEL wrote:
(smiles)
Please keep me out of your fantasies. I am already taken.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
(smiles)
I'm thinking, in this case, an "entrance exam" includes the use of a speculum and surgical lubricant.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

HUGH,

This grade 7 question is a test for your "jet-black" African brain. Let's see how much the Lord God of Abraham has blessed you with the childish intelligence needed to answer this kiddish Math question:

QUESTION:

A boy wishes to climb a greased 50 m tall upright pole beginning from the bottom. He begins the climb and it's seen that in 1 minute he ascends 4 m but in the next minute he slips 1 m. This rise-fall motion continues uniformly until he reaches the top. In how many minutes will the boy sit atop the pole? Give the logic.

NOTE - YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE MORE THAN 5 SECONDS TO SOLVE THIS MOST SIMPLE QUESTION.

(tom tom tom tom tom tom grrrrrr)

(smiles)
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

HUGH,

You've boasted in the past that you have a master's degree and that the jamaican educational system was top-notch.

I wonder in which discipline you've earned a master's degree? Perhaps, in Judeo-Christian theology with emphais on creation from nothing. LOL.

Here are 2 simple grade 9 questions:

1) Expand (2a -3b)^1115 without using formula. Show the working steps.

2) Find the infinite series for 1/(a+b). Hence, find the infinite series for 1/(1 + x).

(smiles)
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Bye, kidz.

(smiles)
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

JOEL wrote:
HUGH,
This grade 7 question is a test for your "jet-black" African brain. Let's see how much the Lord God of Abraham has blessed you with the childish intelligence needed to answer this kiddish Math question:
QUESTION:
A boy wishes to climb a greased 50 m tall upright pole beginning from the bottom. He begins the climb and it's seen that in 1 minute he ascends 4 m but in the next minute he slips 1 m. This rise-fall motion continues uniformly until he reaches the top. In how many minutes will the boy sit atop the pole? Give the logic.
NOTE - YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE MORE THAN 5 SECONDS TO SOLVE THIS MOST SIMPLE QUESTION.
(smiles)
rabbee: well i tried dialing 1-800 who gives a ____, but got a too busy with more important things signal.

how often have i had not to use, any of the crap they taught in school? at best you might, get to use 1% of it. and lucky to get, to 3% for college.

and what is the point, of ejaculating up a greased pole?
delusional applications, do not work in the real world.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

JOEL wrote:
HUGH,
You've boasted in the past that you have a master's degree and that the jamaican educational system was top-notch.
I wonder in which discipline you've earned a master's degree? Perhaps, in Judeo-Christian theology with emphais on creation from nothing. LOL.
2) Find the infinite series for 1/(a+b). Hence, find the infinite series for 1/(1 + x).
(smiles)
rabbee: as if knowing the working steps of the electric glide, foxtrot, or western swing is not enough. when gigilo or wire tapping 101, will get you further than that.

none of that stuff, will even get you a job at mcdonalds.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me when I saw the Original Village People 10 years plus ago at the Oyster Festival. They werent the original group, they were the trademarked "Original" group.
Advocate never lies.(truth be, they are probably just confused as the rest of us).
rabbee: well i saw more original, and aboriginal village people in vietnam than you have.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

HUGH:

Over the next few days, I'll post an easy method of solving a binomial expansion that circumvents the usual formula approach.

So, using my method, there's no need to employ the cumbersome binomial expansion formula with lengthy calculations involving factorials (!) etc.

This is the traditional method:

(a+b)^n = nC0 a^n.b^0 + nC1 a^(n-1).b^1 + nC2 a^(n-2).b^2 + nC3 a^(n-3).b^3 +......... nCn a^0. b^n.

Remembering that:

nC0 = 1 = nCn,

nC1 = n = nC(n-1)

nC2 = n(n-1)/2!

nC3 = n(n-1)/3! and so on....

Note: nCr = n!/(n-r)! r!= nPr/r!

Oh my! Employing the extended formula of binomial expansion is easy if you're fast with calculations and provided if you have understood the concepts but otherwise it's rather tedious.

So, I'll demonstrate an extremely simple method that does not use the cumbersome binomial expansion forumla and you may thank me for it, later. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Back to study. Just an hour or so to round off today's preparation for the stiff entrance exams. Bye.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

JOEL wrote:
The retard Frijoles says he studied for 8 hours a day in college but his brain is as stunted as that of a retard. Dunce. LMAO.
rabbee: more likely that he has forgot, more than you have ever learned. if you do not use it, your going to lose it.

all you do, is learn a lot of crap in college. then when you get a real job, in the real world. they have to un-train you and retrain you, how to do it right their way.

most companies, would prefer you not get more than a 2 year degree. so they have less, un-training to do. a college degree is only a piece of paper, that only might get you in the front door.

a phd is nothing more than, more of the same crap pilled higher and deeper. as it turned out, was just more of a waste of my time and money.

every time i got a job, it was not in my major or minor anyway. they said they wanted a chemist, and i became an electronics engineer. then when i went somewhere else, they made me an electro-mechanical engineer, then a pneumatics engineer. so i went somewhere else, and they made me a scientist. then i went somewhere else, that i am forbidden to tell you what they made me.
JOEL KOVEL Fan

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Join AWTT - Americans who tell the truth , support FRANK SERPICO , Ilan Pappe , amy Goodman , noam chomsky , pete seeger , stevie Wonder , elvis costello and the pixies in the BDS movement that rejects CHOSEN-NESS Racism and the FUSION CENTERS that were hijacked by the AIPAC- JDL Kabbalah fifth column of zio-imperialism .......see BY WAY OF DECEPTION and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

JOEL KOVEL Fan wrote:
Join AWTT - Americans who tell the truth , support FRANK SERPICO , Ilan Pappe , amy Goodman , noam chomsky , pete seeger , stevie Wonder , elvis costello and the pixies in the BDS movement that rejects CHOSEN-NESS Racism and the FUSION CENTERS that were hijacked by the AIPAC- JDL Kabbalah fifth column of zio-imperialism .......see BY WAY OF DECEPTION and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS.
rabbee: then why did G-D, fail to also mention any of these people to me as true?

with about seven billion and counting, all claiming to be true. what are the chances, any of them actually are? you would think, the odds, would be good of finding at least a dozen or even half a dozen out of 7 billion.

i might of had even a better life, had i of just keep my mouth shut. and just listened, when THEY came to speak to me. but nooo! i just couldn't just, stand there and let G-D condemn this whole world.

when at most i should of said is, then Let Us get a rope. now i feel sooo stupid, trying to even find one true to G-D, actually here in TheTorah agains. like surrrre! i can find more than one true. so i can get rid of this job, if i can even find one true to give it to. when G-D already knew, i wasn't about to find even one. cause of: "Behold look at how smart He is, at such an early age".
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

with even so many only claiming, to be true to G-D. well where in the hell, are they here in TheTorah? can't even find one alleged jew, true to HaShem here and now in TheTorah.

with them all ringing their own bell, over here we have the truth. or over there, they have the truth. best i could find, just one small congregation, out of the thousands and thousands with so little truth it was pathetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i saw more original, and aboriginal village people in vietnam than you have.
yeah, but MY village people sang YMCA.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

JOEL wrote:
HUGH,
QUESTION:
(smiles)
Dear Joel, because the pole is GREASED my thoughts keep slipping and before I knew it the 5 seconds were gone.

In any event it is beyond my ability to figure it out. I made an attempt and I reckoned that in 2 minutes a distance of 3m will be covered. I am unable to find out how many minutes it will take to cover the next 47m. Please explain.

Dearest Hugh.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
HUGH:
Over the next few days, I'll post an easy method of solving a binomial expansion that circumvents the usual formula approach.
So, using my method, there's no need to employ the cumbersome binomial expansion formula with lengthy calculations involving factorials (!) etc.
This is the traditional method:
(a+b)^n = nC0 a^n.b^0 + nC1 a^(n-1).b^1 + nC2 a^(n-2).b^2 + nC3 a^(n-3).b^3 +......... nCn a^0. b^n.
Remembering that:
nC0 = 1 = nCn,
nC1 = n = nC(n-1)
nC2 = n(n-1)/2!
nC3 = n(n-1)/3! and so on....
Note: nCr = n!/(n-r)! r!= nPr/r!
Oh my! Employing the extended formula of binomial expansion is easy if you're fast with calculations and provided if you have understood the concepts but otherwise it's rather tedious.
So, I'll demonstrate an extremely simple method that does not use the cumbersome binomial expansion forumla and you may thank me for it, later. LOL.
These are things that I did SUCCESSFULLY while in high school and I have no interest in going back there.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

JOEL wrote:
HUGH,
(smiles)
My son, I do not have to prove anything. Living in a country that was once a British colony you should know about Cambridge examinations.

Now, I successfully did A Level Maths in ONE year. This means that unlike MOST people in Britain and India and elsewhere I did not take TWO years to cover the Maths syllabus for grades 12 and 13 I took ONE year and passed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,581 - 49,600 of65,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]