Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#55104 Jun 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Speaking of hotties, Miss Connecticut just won the Miss America pageant. She is a 25 year old accountant.
Are you sure? I just googled it. Looks like it was Mallory Hytes Hagan - Miss New York.

Location hidden

#55105 Jun 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Speaking of hotties, Miss Connecticut just won the Miss America pageant. She is a 25 year old accountant.
Okay, now I'm confused. Apparently, there's a Miss America, and seperately, a Miss USA. Miss Connecticut won the Miss USA title, not the Miss America title.

Location hidden

#55106 Jun 17, 2013
Who knew...

Miss USA Vs Miss America

Both pageants have long and varied histories, but Miss USA goes on to Miss Universe and is a Trump owned organization. Miss America is not a part of Trump.

The differences in the competition is that Miss America has a talent portion. Usually Miss USA will be a little more glam and Miss America is a little more 'woman next door'.

Some major differences include....
Miss America is the more established of the two pageants (est 1921). Miss USA has not been around as long (est 1952).
Miss USA is part of a network of pageants including Miss Teen USA and Miss Universe. Miss USA goes on to compete in the global Miss Universe competition while Miss America does not have a world-wide event.
There is no talent section at Miss USA while the talent section in the Miss America pageant still plays a major role.

Miss USA
Evening Gown
Swimsuit
Interview

Miss America
Personal Interview
Talent
Lifestyle and Fitness in Swimsuit
Evening Wear
Onstage Question

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_differe...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55107 Jun 17, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, now I'm confused. Apparently, there's a Miss America, and seperately, a Miss USA. Miss Connecticut won the Miss USA title, not the Miss America title.
Reminds me when I saw the Original Village People 10 years plus ago at the Oyster Festival. They werent the original group, they were the trademarked "Original" group.

Advocate never lies.(truth be, they are probably just confused as the rest of us).

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55108 Jun 17, 2013
The resident homo and retard - Frijoles - is online! LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55109 Jun 17, 2013
The retard Frijoles says he studied for 8 hours a day in college but his brain is as stunted as that of a retard. Dunce. LMAO.

Location hidden

#55110 Jun 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The retard Frijoles says he studied for 8 hours a day in college but his brain is as stunted as that of a retard. Dunce. LMAO.
The lesson that I learned, in retrospect, is that it is useless to study 8 hours a day. Its not natural, and often it leads to hair on your palms.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55111 Jun 17, 2013
Bye, boyz. I'm busy with preparation for the entrance exams.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#55112 Jun 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
(smiles)
Please keep me out of your fantasies. I am already taken.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#55113 Jun 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
(smiles)
I'm thinking, in this case, an "entrance exam" includes the use of a speculum and surgical lubricant.
JOEL

Thane, India

#55115 Jun 17, 2013
HUGH,

This grade 7 question is a test for your "jet-black" African brain. Let's see how much the Lord God of Abraham has blessed you with the childish intelligence needed to answer this kiddish Math question:

QUESTION:

A boy wishes to climb a greased 50 m tall upright pole beginning from the bottom. He begins the climb and it's seen that in 1 minute he ascends 4 m but in the next minute he slips 1 m. This rise-fall motion continues uniformly until he reaches the top. In how many minutes will the boy sit atop the pole? Give the logic.

NOTE - YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE MORE THAN 5 SECONDS TO SOLVE THIS MOST SIMPLE QUESTION.

(tom tom tom tom tom tom grrrrrr)

(smiles)
JOEL

Thane, India

#55116 Jun 17, 2013
HUGH,

You've boasted in the past that you have a master's degree and that the jamaican educational system was top-notch.

I wonder in which discipline you've earned a master's degree? Perhaps, in Judeo-Christian theology with emphais on creation from nothing. LOL.

Here are 2 simple grade 9 questions:

1) Expand (2a -3b)^1115 without using formula. Show the working steps.

2) Find the infinite series for 1/(a+b). Hence, find the infinite series for 1/(1 + x).

(smiles)
JOEL

Thane, India

#55117 Jun 17, 2013
Bye, kidz.

(smiles)
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55118 Jun 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
HUGH,
This grade 7 question is a test for your "jet-black" African brain. Let's see how much the Lord God of Abraham has blessed you with the childish intelligence needed to answer this kiddish Math question:
QUESTION:
A boy wishes to climb a greased 50 m tall upright pole beginning from the bottom. He begins the climb and it's seen that in 1 minute he ascends 4 m but in the next minute he slips 1 m. This rise-fall motion continues uniformly until he reaches the top. In how many minutes will the boy sit atop the pole? Give the logic.
NOTE - YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE MORE THAN 5 SECONDS TO SOLVE THIS MOST SIMPLE QUESTION.
(tom tom tom tom tom tom grrrrrr)
(smiles)
rabbee: well i tried dialing 1-800 who gives a ____, but got a too busy with more important things signal.

how often have i had not to use, any of the crap they taught in school? at best you might, get to use 1% of it. and lucky to get, to 3% for college.

and what is the point, of ejaculating up a greased pole?
delusional applications, do not work in the real world.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55119 Jun 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
HUGH,
You've boasted in the past that you have a master's degree and that the jamaican educational system was top-notch.
I wonder in which discipline you've earned a master's degree? Perhaps, in Judeo-Christian theology with emphais on creation from nothing. LOL.
Here are 2 simple grade 9 questions:
1) Expand (2a -3b)^1115 without using formula. Show the working steps.
2) Find the infinite series for 1/(a+b). Hence, find the infinite series for 1/(1 + x).
(smiles)
rabbee: as if knowing the working steps of the electric glide, foxtrot, or western swing is not enough. when gigilo or wire tapping 101, will get you further than that.

none of that stuff, will even get you a job at mcdonalds.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55120 Jun 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me when I saw the Original Village People 10 years plus ago at the Oyster Festival. They werent the original group, they were the trademarked "Original" group.
Advocate never lies.(truth be, they are probably just confused as the rest of us).
rabbee: well i saw more original, and aboriginal village people in vietnam than you have.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55121 Jun 17, 2013
HUGH:

Over the next few days, I'll post an easy method of solving a binomial expansion that circumvents the usual formula approach.

So, using my method, there's no need to employ the cumbersome binomial expansion formula with lengthy calculations involving factorials (!) etc.

This is the traditional method:

(a+b)^n = nC0 a^n.b^0 + nC1 a^(n-1).b^1 + nC2 a^(n-2).b^2 + nC3 a^(n-3).b^3 +......... nCn a^0. b^n.

Remembering that:

nC0 = 1 = nCn,

nC1 = n = nC(n-1)

nC2 = n(n-1)/2!

nC3 = n(n-1)/3! and so on....

Note: nCr = n!/(n-r)! r!= nPr/r!

Oh my! Employing the extended formula of binomial expansion is easy if you're fast with calculations and provided if you have understood the concepts but otherwise it's rather tedious.

So, I'll demonstrate an extremely simple method that does not use the cumbersome binomial expansion forumla and you may thank me for it, later. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#55122 Jun 17, 2013
Back to study. Just an hour or so to round off today's preparation for the stiff entrance exams. Bye.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#55123 Jun 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
rabbee: more likely that he has forgot, more than you have ever learned. if you do not use it, your going to lose it.

all you do, is learn a lot of crap in college. then when you get a real job, in the real world. they have to un-train you and retrain you, how to do it right their way.

most companies, would prefer you not get more than a 2 year degree. so they have less, un-training to do. a college degree is only a piece of paper, that only might get you in the front door.

a phd is nothing more than, more of the same crap pilled higher and deeper. as it turned out, was just more of a waste of my time and money.

every time i got a job, it was not in my major or minor anyway. they said they wanted a chemist, and i became an electronics engineer. then when i went somewhere else, they made me an electro-mechanical engineer, then a pneumatics engineer. so i went somewhere else, and they made me a scientist. then i went somewhere else, that i am forbidden to tell you what they made me.
JOEL KOVEL Fan

Sarasota, FL

#55124 Jun 17, 2013
Join AWTT - Americans who tell the truth , support FRANK SERPICO , Ilan Pappe , amy Goodman , noam chomsky , pete seeger , stevie Wonder , elvis costello and the pixies in the BDS movement that rejects CHOSEN-NESS Racism and the FUSION CENTERS that were hijacked by the AIPAC- JDL Kabbalah fifth column of zio-imperialism .......see BY WAY OF DECEPTION and FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,232,520
Amy 5-24-15 34 min tiredofit 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min positronium 189,805
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 99,534
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 70,017
Poll What is your favorite furniture store in Chicago? 6 hr Jana Ravens 0
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]