Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
47,641 - 47,660 of 68,820 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

former res wrote:
ATF's mentor - Alex Jones - the brain behind Infowars:
Via Raw Story:
Conspiracy talk show host Alex Jones, increasingly a favorite of conservative media for his extremely vocal support of gun rights, outed himself Tuesday as a tornado truther by telling a caller on his show,“Of course there’s weather weapons stuff going on.”
Jones, a longtime proponent of the idea that the U.S. government can manipulate and even produce weather systems like tornadoes and hurricanes, went on to say that if people saw helicopters or small aircraft in the area, then “you better bet your bottom dollar they did this.”
“But, who knows if they did?” he asked.“You know, that’s the thing. We don’t know.”
So you dont think that it is possible to manipulate or produce weather systems?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the laws that he abides by, he is.
Just to clarify then, you don't see him as a war criminal?

Because that's sure it sounded like.

You're walking that statement back now?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't the subject.

Your friend here is saying something else.

Perhaps you're not understanding his insinuation.

Are you dumb or just playing dumb?

These are the only two choices.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
relax, mon
noone other you and perhaps your churchmembers buy into your ideas...
and just because you repeat something ten times doesnt make it true
Frijoles---just because you repeat something ten times doesnt make it TRUE

HughBe--- YOU and your rabbis meaning the BRIGHTEST if such a word can be used of them are CHALLENGED to use the passages and prove that I am LYING.

Am I like them ? ABSOLUTELY NOT, so there is no way that I am LYING.

Get to work now.

I shall repeat, it is a FACT that Judaism does NOT make any SEED of Israel an Israelite or Jew.

Any IDIOT knows this AXIOMATIC statement to be TRUE, except for rabbis. Why are they SPECIAL idiots?

Now go get the brightest of your rabbis to explain the passages below and tell them to show how it proves me wrong and their LIE right.

I now challenge ALL of your brainless deceiving dim-witted rabbis.

Help: Is the worship of GRAVEN IMAGES acceptable to Judaism. Is that Judaism? Note, the Danites worshipped IMAGES for HUNDREDS of years, DECEIVER.

Am I correct that your deceiving rabbis say that if Jews are into IDOLATRY they are NOT Jews? YES, I am so let those self-serving instruments of Satan explain the passages below and link it to their LIE.

" And they called the name of the city Dan, after the name of Dan their father, who was born unto Israel: howbeit the name of the city was Laish at the first.

30 And the children of Dan set up the GRAVEN image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the CAPTIVITY of the land." Judges 18:29-30
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote you in past posts
"I am a Christian."
foolishness
Frijoles---To quote you in past posts "I am a Christian."

HughBe--- As you have said, just because you say it does not make it TRUE. Those words are applicable to you for the most part. Now, if you are not LYING as is your manner explain why you and Former would REPEATEDLY ask me what is my religion called.

Just yesterday Former asked, "What was the name of your religion again?" Post 53000 P2381

Why have your masters taught you and others to TRAMPLE on the commandment THOU SHALL NOT LIE?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

The dunces and morons are busy posting trash as usual. ROFL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe--- Good for you. Explain the meaning of "Spirit of God moved..." Is that the same as saying, God moved? What is the difference? What is the meaning of the word OF?

Former---It holds significant meaning ONLY for believers such as yourself. To me, these are only words a human being wrote many years ago.

HughBe--- Are you saying that the word OF holds significant meaning ONLY for believers? You were plainly asked, What is the meaning of the word OF?

You have DODGED, as usual.

Former--Again, this is your personal faith.

Again to me, only ancient words recorded by man.
To you evidently, much more. To each his own my SHINY friend.

HughBe---None of your CS change the FACT that what I say can be found in the scriptures and UNDERSTOOD with very basic comprehension skills. Why are you therefore having such challenges, my DULL friend?

Former--I do not THINK less of you for believing in fairy tales.

HughBe--- You should have stopped at THINK.

Former---You generally mean no harm until you begin to tell Frijoles what his religion is and isn't.

HughBe--- Give me an example of what I tell him.

Former--You would be better off not commenting on the beliefs that others hold just as dearly as you hold your own.

HughBe--- How would I be better off?

Former--Live and let live.
believe and let others do the same

HughBe--Is that really an answer to how I would be better off?

Former--None of you really have a leg to stand in terms of reality.

HughBe--- My leg is what is WRITTEN and that can be understood by even the simple.

Former--You have no evidence to support the reality of your beliefs.

HughBe--- The point is missed by YOU. I speak about what is WRITTEN.

Former---This is why we call it faith.
Do you understand this?

HughBe--- Clearly you don't understand the exchange.

HughBe--- You have made your choice and your current lack of religious beliefs surely does not take away from the beliefs of your parents.

Former--Same with non-believing Jews.

HughBe--- But Einstein "non-believing Jews" are NOT RELIGIOUS. That is the POINT. So they would NOT attach any RELIGIOUS label to themselves. Do you call yourself RELIGIOUS, genius?

HughBe --However, none of this change the FACT that many Jews are ATHEISTS and AGNOSTICS and so hold no RELIGIOUS affiliation including JUDAISM. Can YOU respect their CHOICE?

Former---Of course. Look at me.

HughBe--- YOU don't respect the non-RELIGIOUS JEWS. YOU and the pharaohs want to FORCE a RELIGIOUS label upon them. YOU want to say that there is no separation between being a JEW and JUDAISM and that is a LIE.

HughBe --The children of these JEWS will surely not be taught about any God or gods by their parents.

Former--ok

HughBe--- So don't call them RELIGIOUS anything.

HughBe--Can you RESPECT them and their approach without trying to FORCE a RELIGIOUS link upon them?

Former---of course

HughBe--- I take it that you mean of course NOT otherwise you would NOT want to FORCE Judaism upon them.

When did the people called ISRAELITES come into existence? When did Judaism come into existence.

Explain the passages below and explain how they supports your LIE that being JEWISH is linked to Judaism.

" And they called the name of the city Dan, after the name of Dan their father, who was born unto Israel: howbeit the name of the city was Laish at the first.

30 And the children of Dan set up the GRAVEN image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the CAPTIVITY of the land." Judges 18:29-30
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet if someone called being black wrong you would call him a racist.
There is no difference.
You are a homophobe.
At the very least, you need to accept this truth.
ps...what is the name of you religious club?
HughBe---I take it that you call wrong RIGHT, I am not like you. So once again, to call wrong wrong does not equate to HATING any person or group. Please THINK, it will not hurt you.

Former---And yet if someone called being black wrong you would call him a racist.
There is no difference.

HughBe--- Are you an IDIOT or a JACKASS?

Is it RIGHT to have SEX with a 3 year old child?

What is wrong with the colour BLACK?

How does BLACK impact on you and others apart from making you feel TINY?

Former--You are a homophobe.

HughBe--- I do NOT fear homosexuals. I do NOT hate homosexuals. I am attracted to people who have good and pleasant personalities be they HOMOSEXUALS or straight.

However, HOMOSEXUALITY remains WRONG and a SIN.

Former--ps...what is the name of you religious club?

HughBe--- TRUTH and so it is hardly likely that you would ever qualify to be a member given your love for the opposite, not sex.
You love the same and are a club member of. In fact I believe that you are a Rear Admiral.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- TRUTH.
What is Truth?

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Is Judaism the Truth?

(smiles)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>f
It is YOU who is attempting to re-label Jews.
We have established that you are Jamaican and we have established that you are Christian.
Therefore you are a Jamaican Christian.
Who is also a homophobe (who blames this fact on his religion).
A religion you refuse to name.
Probably out of fear of the gay Jews coming to find you!
:))
HughBe--- First, as far as I am aware you have no dog in the fight, you are just being plain STUPID. Is your approach meant as an investment in Frijoles for benefits in kind?

Getting to the meat.

HughBe---Who are YOU to label me?

Former---It is YOU who is attempting to re-label Jews.

HughBe--- Spoken like a LIAR or a DUNCE.

The rabbis have ENSLAVED and relabeled the Jewish people.

FACT, Israelites lived for HUNDREDS of years before God gave Moses the Law and they had the IDENTITY as ISRAELITES.

From the dictionary-- Israelite, "a DESCENDANT of Jacob(ISRAEL), especially a member of the hebrew people who inhabited the ancient kingdom of Israel."

Do YOU understand the DEFINITION? Israelites are DESCENDANTS of ISRAEL or SEED of ISRAEL. That is NOT my personal DEFINITION.

Exodus 4: 22-23 "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, ISRAEL(JEWS) is my son, even my firstborn:

23 And I say unto thee, LET MY SON GO, that he may serve me:"

Tell me, where is JUDAISM in their IDENTITY? were they OBSERVING Judaism while in Egypt?

Did they have the IDENTITY as ISRAELITES(Jews)?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Cathedral and John Connon High School, Mumbai, is better than the so-called specialized Stuyvesant High School, NY. The course-work of Grades 11th and 12th that students are exposed to at Cathedral is on par with the 2nd or 3rd year university math and science syllabus in any US university and, well, the preparation for the IIT JEE deals with math and science in even greater detail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Bronx High School of Science is also inferior to say Cathedral (Mumbai), St Columba's (New Delhi) or La Martiniere (Kolkatta).
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify then, you don't see him as a war criminal?
Because that's sure it sounded like.
You're walking that statement back now?
That is correct that he is a war criminal according to common law for which he is under jurisdiction thereof.
You and the obummer supporters are the ones arguing that he is a us citizen, therefore subject to the jurisdiction thereof.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Cathedral and John Connon High School, Mumbai, is better than the so-called specialized Stuyvesant High School, NY. The course-work of Grades 11th and 12th that students are exposed to at Cathedral is on par with the 2nd or 3rd year university math and science syllabus in any US university and, well, the preparation for the IIT JEE deals with math and science in even greater detail.
Is your high school better than MIT?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't the subject.
Your friend here is saying something else.
Perhaps you're not understanding his insinuation.
Are you dumb or just playing dumb?
These are the only two choices.
Ahh no, I know what alex jones says, he has had on as a guest the military guy that manipulated weather during the Vietnam war, he stated that they have the ability to increase the intensity of storms as well as the ability to decrease intensity, funny how they never decide to decrease the intensity of storms, that could save lives.
All of which is true, now if you think that they are still stuck in the 1960's with weather weapon technology you are the one that eeds their head checked.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Is your high school better than MIT?
In many ways, yes.

The course work in math and science at Cathedral in Grades 11 and 12 is more challenging than the stuff taught in math and science at MIT in say the 1st and 2nd year.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---To quote you in past posts "I am a Christian."
HughBe--- As you have said, just because you say it does not make it TRUE. Those words are applicable to you for the most part. Now, if you are not LYING as is your manner explain why you and Former would REPEATEDLY ask me what is my religion called.
Just yesterday Former asked, "What was the name of your religion again?" Post 53000 P2381
Why have your masters taught you and others to TRAMPLE on the commandment THOU SHALL NOT LIE?
FR doesnt frequent the Allah thread

A while back you admitted that people at home call you Christian, then you made no effort to refute their label

Thats good enough for me as a confession - not that there was any doubt

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

What masters? The only master I have is my dog.

Are you always a paranoid type?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you now agree that climate change is a result of our actions?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min harmonious 1,095,053
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Yahoo 49,229
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 1 hr Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 550
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 176,650
•••