Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
47,481 - 47,500 of 68,834 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52906
May 21, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Dont call me papa

I am not your papa.
It's kind of unsettling for me that you've rejected me.

I am sorry to have offended you with my rather blunt posts exposing your deficiency in math, science and logic.

I have always been like this - Had you been my biological dad, then, too, I'd not have held back and at the same time I don't expect people to treat me with kid's gloves.

For me, everything, good or bad, is a learning experience.

I apologize, once again.

You have rejected me as your "son" but I will always remember you as a father figure.

Thank you for all the kind thoughts, encouraging words and loving gestures that you have directed at me all these years that I've known you.

Lots of Love and Best Regards,

Joel.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52907
May 21, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Based on ALL things that are happening in the world, I believe in our lifetime.
The End-Time signs?

I think most of these so-called end-time signs are made to happen by certain powerful lobbies with vested interests...

So, you think that Jesus will come back within say 40 to 50 years or so....

In what way will Jesus be more powerful in this second coming when compared to his previous avatarhood that was a failure from all points of view?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52908
May 21, 2013
 
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Their employer? a fictitious entity?
Do you avail yourself of some of the services I listed?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52909
May 21, 2013
 
ATF

Have you ever voted for a dem? a liberal? a person of color?

Obama?

did you vote for our first MBA/retarded president? I bet you did.

Sorry, don't mean to judge you.

:))
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52910
May 21, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---Have you ever voted for a dem? a liberal? a person of color?
Obama?
HughBe--- Yes for Obama as I am an American.
Yes for "a person of colour" providing you regard WHITE as a colour. If not yes for the white as a colour tell me what WHITE is.
Yes for the other two given that I flip-flop.
Former--did you vote for our first MBA/retarded president? I bet you did.
Sorry, don't mean to judge you.
HughBe--- Before you open your mouth you are forgiven, by me.
So, there is no need to be sorry. To whom little is given little is expected.
You voted for Obama? You're an American?

Color me confused.

(I actually meant this note for the Voluntarist.)
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52911
May 21, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text> HughBe--- I believe in the Holy Spirit.
So if you believe in all 3 parts of the trinity, why not in the trinity itself?

And a side question...who are you to say it is a false belief when one all faith is based on belief alone?

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- It seems that learning is not your forte. Listen well, my memory tells me that nearly 50 % of Jews are SECULAR meaning ATHEISTS etc. This means that THEY would NEVER call themselves any RELIGIOUS anything. They certainly will use the word ETHNIC. Get it?
You would deny the association between Judaism and the Jewish people? That is their traditional religion?

Why do you feel the need to opine on this at all?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---You folks can hopefully agree to disagree but yours is very much a minority opinion, something I'm sure you're used to.
HughBe--- I am so wounded by your put-down and STUPIDITY it hurts.
How did I put you down? I didn't mean to.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52912
May 21, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- noted.
Former---Not determined by others. Determined by our duly elected representative gov't.
HughBe--- If you voted for the people of NO COLOUR would you regard the person of COLOUR who won to have been elected by YOU?
Make the connections to your point.
True and racism is alive and well here and everywhere.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52913
May 21, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and you hate gay people
...and Jews who self-identify as ethnoreligious?

How dare they?!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52914
May 21, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He could be your adopted son, or your disciple.
Billions of people call Pope as father. Pope is nothing but Papa in Italian.
Don't make things up.

The English word Pope derived from Latin word papa. If we want to call our father (no reference to any pope, bishop etc) we say papÓ, not papa. To note the accent on the last vowel. We don't call our father as papa, which is a title refered only to the monarch of the Church.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52915
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make things up.
The English word Pope derived from Latin word papa. If we want to call our father (no reference to any pope, bishop etc) we say papÓ, not papa. To note the accent on the last vowel. We don't call our father as papa, which is a title refered only to the monarch of the Church.
You say toma-toes, we say tomah-toes...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52916
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make things up.
The English word Pope derived from Latin word papa. If we want to call our father (no reference to any pope, bishop etc) we say papÓ, not papa. To note the accent on the last vowel. We don't call our father as papa, which is a title refered only to the monarch of the Church.
How do you get the ` accent above your letter on your typeface? Do you have a special key on your keyboard? I dont have one.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52917
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Jews who self-identify as ethnoreligious?
How dare they?!!
and dont forget Rabbis. Hughbe HATES Rabbis...(I would bet 100 bucks he never knowingly met one in person)
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52918
May 21, 2013
 
former res wrote:
ATF
Have you ever voted for a dem? a liberal? a person of color?
Obama?
did you vote for our first MBA/retarded president? I bet you did.
Sorry, don't mean to judge you.
:))
Everyone has a color , the answer is no.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52919
May 21, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get the ` accent above your letter on your typeface? Do you have a special key on your keyboard? I dont have one.
I do have a qwerty keyboard with vowels and vowels with accents. I don't recollect at the moment English words that use vowels with accent. So I'm not surpising you don't find them in your keyboard. I think my keyboard is set for Italian language, that require vowels with accents, so we have them together with other letters, while yours for English one, are not present in your keyboard.

I guess that if you make a research on your pc system you should find other characters that in general we don't use. There you might find vowels with accents and other things/signs as well. How to find them, it depends what kind of OS you use, i.e. MAC, WIN, etc.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52920
May 21, 2013
 
ONE GOD AMONG MANY GODS:

1) Jews believe there's one God among many.

2) This means that among the numerous competing beings or deities they choose one and began worshipping it as God.

3) Of course, the Hebrews borrowed their God and most of their beliefs from the barbaric Baal worshipping cultures that pre-date Judaism.

4) El, with its etymological variant Allah, is a savage Baal. YHVH is a form of El.

LOL.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52922
May 21, 2013
 
CONCLUSION: Nothing about Judaism is original. It is simply a continuation of the ancient and barbaric Baal-worshipping cults of the Middle East.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52923
May 21, 2013
 
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have a qwerty keyboard with vowels and vowels with accents. I don't recollect at the moment English words that use vowels with accent. So I'm not surpising you don't find them in your keyboard. I think my keyboard is set for Italian language, that require vowels with accents, so we have them together with other letters, while yours for English one, are not present in your keyboard.
I guess that if you make a research on your pc system you should find other characters that in general we don't use. There you might find vowels with accents and other things/signs as well. How to find them, it depends what kind of OS you use, i.e. MAC, WIN, etc.
Interesting.

I know Spanish has the ~ sign, which similarly I cant put above the letter.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52924
May 21, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ONE GOD AMONG MANY GODS:
1) Jews believe there's one God among many.
2) This means that among the numerous competing beings or deities they choose one and began worshipping it as God.
3) Of course, the Hebrews borrowed their God and most of their beliefs from the barbaric Baal worshipping cultures that pre-date Judaism.
4) El, with its etymological variant Allah, is a savage Baal. YHVH is a form of El.
LOL.
Who are you to label someone else as barbaric?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52925
May 21, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Who are you to label someone else as barbaric?
A cursory study of scripture with its overdose of mass murders, wars, jealousy, stoning rebellious progeny to death, incest, human/animal blood sacrifices, threats, abuses, curses and warnings to apostates and opponents reveals the barbarism of the cult called Judaism that's a continuation of the savage Babylonian Baal-worshipping cults.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52929
May 21, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
A cursory study of scripture with its overdose of mass murders, wars, jealousy, stoning rebellious progeny to death, incest, human/animal blood sacrifices, threats, abuses, curses and warnings to apostates and opponents reveals the barbarism of the cult called Judaism that's a continuation of the savage Babylonian Baal-worshipping cults.
You missed the question

Who are YOU to label something as barbaric?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••