Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,272
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Voluntarist

United States

#52590 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
But we already covered all that.
Not sure what else there is to say on the subject.
On "facts," do you think most of life is pretty much black or white or, like me - do you think we live most of our lives in the gray areas? If you know what I mean.
When you are dealing with facts it is black and white, and you just like so many prosecutors and politicians have none.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#52591 May 16, 2013
Heaven is only 7 minutes away: www.scribd.com/doc/106586592 ...
Voluntarist

United States

#52592 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Providers are not forced to accept any particular type of insurance.
There are providers who do not accept Medicare.
Guess the ones who do are ok with the reimbursement rates.
Healthcare is too expensive in this country. Didn't you know that?
it's a yes or no question damn what's wrong with you, your wife must think that you're an asshole I'll bet she has more sense than you.
Are the prices fixed or not?
Healthcare is too expensive, there are many factors involved there, 1 being supply and demand.

So your solution is to let idiot politicians with alpha bets next to their names like frijjoles run the entire system?

They can't solve anything have you checked out the national debt?
Voluntarist

United States

#52593 May 16, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok for you or me to have our opinions on abortion or anything else. Doesn't make any of us wrong or right.
I don't believe taxation is taking something that is "yours" or "mine." It's part of the society in which we all live. I accept that. You evidently don't.
So you do not believe in private property or you aren't principled when it comes to private property.

Do you believe in doing no harm to others?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52594 May 16, 2013
Yawn. A forum of dunces and fools.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52595 May 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ON HUGH:
What really surprises me about HUGH is his constant sexual talk and fervent desire to see me lose my virginity by getting a female to sit on my face followed by intercourse et al.
His pet agenda is fanatical Christian propaganda but for a man of religion he's surprisingly obsessed with perverse sexual acts and can't hold himself from making constant references to sex.
Hugh exhibits not the least common sense nor decency.
His manner of sexual talk gives me the creeps and makes me cringe since they're explicit in a very abnormal way.
He comes across as a sexual pervert.
His vibes reek of sexual perversion.
Once, I could not hold myself from gagging after being assaulted by his vibes whose stench was so bad - the typical smell of a man who's heavily into sexual perversions.
It's evident he's deep into abnormal sexual acts with a string of partners mainly young guys.
I can only imagine what he'll do to me - since I'm physically very attractive - if he ever manages to corner me when I'm in a defenseless state.
Hugh covers his perversity with layers of artificial polite manners and sweet talk about God. Shame.
Joel--What really surprises me about HUGH is his constant sexual talk and fervent desire to see me lose my virginity by getting a female to sit on my face followed by intercourse et al.

Hugh--- My son, had you done what you were instructed to do then you would have discovered the JOY of SEX plus you would have had an appreciation of its benefits including better prostate health.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52596 May 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH:
Given the barrage of accusations and expletives directed at you concerning your sexual orientation, it's made me wonder if you're sexually attracted to me?
I still remember your invite to shower with you made years ago....
(smiles)
No dear, I like you as a person but I have no sexual interest in you or any MAN.

I am truly a PUSSYcat man.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52597 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Everyone else went to the concentration camp what do you think that you are special?
What does that have to do with what we are talking about?

focus, please

Location hidden

#52598 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

So your solution is to let idiot politicians with alpha bets next to their names like frijjoles run the entire system?
They can't solve anything have you checked out the national debt?
Premise rejected. You are confusing politicians, with degreed people, with professionalism. THREE entirely separate discussions altogether.

National debt is not as rising as fast these days by the way.

Location hidden

#52599 May 16, 2013
Charity, like all other human activities, is exercised according to 4 different modes that must be simultaneous if its action is to be integral and truly effective. I mean that no charity is complete if it is not at the same time material, intellectual, moral and, above all, loving, for the very essence of charity is love.

Location hidden

#52600 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stunning douchbag
its about preferential treatment.
Sure, lets talk about preferential treatment.

How many conservative groups were denied? How many liberal grousp were denied.

Thought so. You are upset that liberals got denied. That explains why you claim you are not a libertarian, I guess....

Location hidden

#52601 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that I am a libertarian?
I am running out of labels that might account for your thought process. Would you rather we just assume you are a nut job? I was trying to be nice.

Location hidden

#52602 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stunning douchbag
its about preferential treatment.
Also you ignored the very relevant point I brought up earlier.

Applying for an exemption in the tax code is not a RIGHT, its asking for a PRIVILEDGE. At that point, the rules are set, the public accepts them, and the public is asking for an exemption

DO you understand the difference?

Also, how can you get upset about any of this when you dont even believe in government OR the ability of government to tax?

How can you get get teary eyed about a bunch of Tea Partiers or Liberals asking for government handouts (the priviledge of exemption), and from a system that you dont even recognize?

You are totally inconsistent.

Location hidden

#52603 May 16, 2013
501 C - PRIVILEGE OR SOLICITUDE?

501 c status is a consideration or a solicitude given by the government to certain types of institutions that're eligible for tax exemption. As such it is not a government privilege. In contrast, a privilege would result in the bestowing of grants or funds to support or further any outstanding work or service that benefits the collectivity - example: advanced research in cold fusion. As far as 501 c is concerned, any institution fulfilling the requirements as specified by the government automatically qualifies for tax exemption in view of the type of people or the nature of job involved which is not associated with naked materialism. Example - 501(c)(3) Prevention of Cruelty to Children or Animals Organizations.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52604 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone else is enslaved why aren't you?
Everyone else went to the concentration camp what do you think that you are special?
You annoying pontificating fool.
I take it you're "cycling" this week.

You should have at least warned us.

You sound cranky. Get some rest.

Do you not think you do a disservice to actual slaves
and camp victims with your comparison? I mean, really, all I'm doing is paying my taxes. Get a grip.

Are you familiar with Godwin's Law. It's a favorite of our very intelligent friend, Frijoles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin 's_law

Location hidden

#52605 May 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Premise rejected.

You are confusing politicians, with degreed people, with professionalism. THREE entirely separate discussions altogether.
Incorrect.

Stupid reply.

Expected.
Voluntarist

United States

#52606 May 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with what we are talking about?
focus, please
Tell your friend to focus I'm always focused.

Location hidden

#52607 May 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

No dear, I like you as a person but I have no sexual interest in you or any MAN.
Are you not sexually attracted to Frijoles?

He's got eyes for someone else...(I am not telling).
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52608 May 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are dealing with facts it is black and white, and you just like so many prosecutors and politicians have none.
So I take it you don't know the difference between something being factual vs truthful/true.

What kinds of facts do you mean? The kind the courts can take years to hammer out? Doesn't seem so back and white if you were to actually think about it. Try it.

You're not alone though. Children tend to see the world in black and white too. Very simplistic view of things.(Are you simple?)

I think Fox viewers fall victim to this tiny mental trap as well. Though this can happen at most any age.
Voluntarist

United States

#52609 May 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Also you ignored the very relevant point I brought up earlier.
Applying for an exemption in the tax code is not a RIGHT, its asking for a PRIVILEDGE. At that point, the rules are set, the public accepts them, and the public is asking for an exemption
DO you understand the difference?
Also, how can you get upset about any of this when you dont even believe in government OR the ability of government to tax?
How can you get get teary eyed about a bunch of Tea Partiers or Liberals asking for government handouts (the priviledge of exemption), and from a system that you dont even recognize?
You are totally inconsistent.
It's government that is asking for the handout.

I don't care , but it's fun rubbing it in your face how corrupt this administration is while you make excuses for the marionette.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 182,192
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min scirocco 68,914
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min fetch almighty 1,156,223
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,305
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr LessHypeMoreFact 49,366
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 6 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?