Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,341)

Showing posts 46,801 - 46,820 of68,357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

What's the basis of happiness and sorrow?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Why should we strive for happiness when its opposite which is sorrow is sure to pull us down the very next instant or after some time?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Why aim at complete mastery of nature and self when the divisions, dualisms and vacillations of space-time-causation are sure to thwart the attempt of attaining to perfection? Is attaining to absolute perfection even possible?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Fame and anonymity....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Good morning. It's 4 am here.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Why aim at complete mastery of nature and self when the divisions, dualisms and vacillations of space-time-causation are sure to thwart the attempt of attaining to perfection? Is attaining to absolute perfection even possible?
rabbee: ok so your proud, of yout toilet training.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Why do people say - God looks DOWN on us? Why DOWN, not UP?
Gods' dwelling place prior to the incarnation is in heaven. Heaven is above us, so she looks down on us and God does see everything. We all have a guardian angel and they are Gods' emissaries. God also uses angels as messengers.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Who is to say what perfection is? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it depends on the environment and circumstances we grew up in. Perfection is not the same to different people in different cultures and there is no such thing as perfection anyway.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Gods' dwelling place prior to the incarnation is in heaven. Heaven is above us, so she looks down on us and God does see everything. We all have a guardian angel and they are Gods' emissaries. God also uses angels as messengers.
rabbee: we live on a round ball, not everyone is standing in the same upright direction.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

I found out I am a Saffado Jew bro! Oh, I mean Saffardic! Do get a rag with that? Maybe some free stuff? Orale bro, I am a Saffardic Jew.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: we live on a round ball, not everyone is standing in the same upright direction.
You are so ignorant, tell me who is upright? And heaven is called a circuit.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Why is the human form erect, while other life forms are prone?
What do you know about erections?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

What do you know about erections?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Papa.

If it was Hugh, I'd have given him an appropriate response but I'm embarrassed to talk such things with you.

(blushes)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Papa.
If it was Hugh, I'd have given him an appropriate response but I'm embarrassed to talk such things with you.
(blushes)
Yes, the man can smell a word like that from across several continents. God only knows when he will emerge and what he might say.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You are so ignorant, tell me who is upright? And heaven is called a circuit.
rabbee: well i guess if your, a talking snake. then everything, is horizontal to you.

ask any one to point to HEAVEN, who is here on earth. and they just point, away from themselves. is probably the only truth, they tell.

but every one points, in a different direction. and people on the exact, other side of earth. point in an opposite, 180* vector direction. but the phase angle, is different for everyone.

this world is out of phase, with G-D and HEAVEN. and you can't see anything, your that far out of phase with.

HEAVEN is just as solid, to Those Who live there. as it is to you, here on earth. but it is you, who look like ghosts to them.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, the man can smell a word like that from across several continents. God only knows when he will emerge and what he might say.
Yes, Papa.

I'm not comfortable talking dirty (sexual jokes or sexual innuendos) with you since I look up to you dear Papa as a father figure in my life.

Had Hugh raised the question, I'd have given him a lewd response befitting his perverse mentality.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Where's Hugh?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Where's Hugh?

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Papa.
I'm not comfortable talking dirty (sexual jokes or sexual innuendos) with you since I look up to you dear Papa as a father figure in my life.
Had Hugh raised the question, I'd have given him a lewd response befitting his perverse mentality.
Stop with the poppa thing please. It is more creepy than discussing your erections.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Pedo wrote:
I found out I am a Saffado Jew bro! Oh, I mean Saffardic! Do get a rag with that? Maybe some free stuff? Orale bro, I am a Saffardic Jew.
rabbee: so?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,801 - 46,820 of68,357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating