Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
46,741 - 46,760 of 68,377 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats wasnt the only thing I mentioned. YOU decided to limit it, not me.
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Living in Jamaica you dont have the infrastructure maintenance costs, and plus your standard and cost of living is amazingly low.

HughBe--- List the items that you call, "infrastructure maintenance costs" (STILL WAITING, Frijoles)
Do you think that we have service in trees?.

HughBe---If you believe that churches here survive because of aid from the US feel free. Your argument is nonsensical.

Frijoles---Thats wasnt the only thing I mentioned

HughBe--- Share the other important things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Please answer this, What is your PRIVATE definition of MAINTENANCE?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Thats wasnt the only thing I mentioned.

HughBe--- Help is provided below. List the items that you mentioned in YOUR first post 51981 page 2334

Dont pretend you are holier than sht. Houses of worships are often much more than just hovels that provide prayer space.

Living in Jamaica you dont have the infrastructure maintenance costs, and plus your standard and cost of living is amazingly low. Plus your churches probably dont have social service components. heck you probably RECEIVE aid. Therefore you probably dont have to be concerned with raising revenue to keep your organizations like we do in the states.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

I see that i struck a chord, your kind always sticks together, is that why you are always calling eachother brothers?

Is your over achievement a sign of something else lacking in your life? probably so.

I would hypothesize that you are an over eater, when you dont have frank in your mouth you compensate with food.

Were you molested? Is that why you are a bitter homosexual?

I dont have to post my achievements here because i owe you nothing, and i am not here to spout off, because i know it doesnt matter how many letters are at the end of your name, they are meaningless because i know people with super high iq's who spend time analyzing the best route to go to the gas station. And quite frankly they sound like morons, you would never know what they "achieved" in college.

That being said i am not knocking education, but it now is just a money pit for the banks to lend you thousands of dollars to graduate and go to mcdonalds university.
Ok, genius.

Now, attempt this grade 9 math question:

GRADE 9 MATH QUESTION:

2 candidates appearing for an exam attempt to solve a quadratic equation in the form X^2 + px + q = 0. One boy starts with a wrong value of p and finds the roots to be 2 and 6. The other boy begins with a wrong value of q and finds the roots to be 2 and -9. Find the correct roots.

Show all the working steps.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

QUESTION:

If a (alpha) be a root of the equation 4x^2 + 2x - 1 = 0, prove that 4a^3 - 3a is the other root.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Much love to Voluntarist the Duffer.

Kisses, hugs and Winks,

Joel

(the bitter homosexual who was bum-raped by his uncle)

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Bye boys.

(twink wink twink wink twink wink)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Why can't God be a she? Why do people think that God is a He?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never shoot you, Frijoles. You are in need of forgiveness and pity.
Recall, you said you were moving on and then almost immediately you seek to reengage the matter.
Yes, I reversed myself. I got curious as to what point you were trying to promote. So I decided to indulge you. And instead of you answering, this is what we get. More nonsense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
We were talking about costs associated with OPERATING churches in Jamaica. Recall the LIST that I have REPEATEDLY asked you for?
Essentially, YOU foolishly said that Jamaican churches have nothing to worry about because the US gives aid for the running of the churches.
scroll back - I never limited the concept of aid to operating costs - in fact I actually stated it included charity to the congregants.
Reading comprehension seems to be an issue these days with you. what gives?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Thats wasnt the only thing I mentioned.
HughBe--- Help is provided below. List the items that you mentioned in YOUR first post 51981 page 2334
Dont pretend you are holier than sht. Houses of worships are often much more than just hovels that provide prayer space.
Living in Jamaica you dont have the infrastructure maintenance costs, and plus your standard and cost of living is amazingly low. Plus your churches probably dont have social service components. heck you probably RECEIVE aid. Therefore you probably dont have to be concerned with raising revenue to keep your organizations like we do in the states.
and THEN I followed up with more on the subject. Cite that too. Dont cherry pick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please answer this, What is your PRIVATE definition of MAINTENANCE?
tangent - go back and read ALL the posts

You do this often. You nit pick and ignore the gist of the conversation. Besides from being annoying, it is not honest.

What would Jesus say?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Much love to Voluntarist the Duffer.
Kisses, hugs and Winks,
Joel
(the bitter homosexual who was bum-raped by his uncle)
(smiles)
TMI

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
We were talking about costs associated with OPERATING churches in Jamaica. Recall the LIST that I have REPEATEDLY asked you for?
Essentially, YOU foolishly said that Jamaican churches have nothing to worry about because the US gives aid for the running of the churches.
Since you seem incapable of scrolling back, once again, I decided to do the work for you....
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We are nothing if not deep. Bring it on.
Part of my argument would imply that aid from the outside supports the welfare of those who might also be parishioners. Therefore the church wouldnt have the total obligation to support their folk. So I didnt mean the churches themselves per se. But I could see how you might not interpret my post as such. It was mainly off the cuff and sarcastic, if not bombastic.
SEE - the operating costs were just a small part of the discussion. I was talking about the whole picture. But yet you continue to dwell on the earlier exchange, even after I mention repeatedly that there was more to my side of the discussion than that,

Like I said, you are continually dishonest here.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

TMI
LMAO.

Yes, the excess info will fly over his head.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

You come across as feminine, maybe that is your progressive liberalness poking through.
Duffer,

The feminine one here is dear Hugh.

Hugh has womanly traits and as evident from his posts he is so soft, so caring, so gentle, so sweet, so loving and so eager to get into Papa's underwear.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

HUGH.....

Had I been living in Hugh's house as part of his golliwog family, I'd have not permitted him to get in a word and would constantly keep shooing him out of house to work and earn extra money for the impoverished family.

The fool is neck-deep in debt as he in a womanly manner - a weepy kind of a post - told BMZ a year or so ago.

Despite being poor, the pastor just sits at home and cruff-posts 24/7 unless he's busy enticing young chhokkraas (Hindi slang for young boys) in public loos where he regularly goes "dick-watching" to shower with him or "inspiring" the cruffs in his church with Jesus' hodge podge teachings.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

"Jesus' hodge podge teachings."

I like this sentence especially the word "hodge-podge".

Kudos to Joel for framing it.

LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

JESUS IS WRONG:

SEEKER TYPED:

"Jesus said to look for the narrow gate, not the wide one."

JOEL'S COMMENTS:

This is an egoistic statement coming from Jesus since he believed that he was the way, the life and the truth and that no one could approach his heavenly father except through him.

So, with the above statement, Jesus was putting restrictions on the beliefs and movements of people and wanting that everyone should look only to him for salvation; those who refused and who looked for other gates, wider and loftier than the narrow gate he showed, were abused, cursed and threatened with hell-fire by this fig-tree cursing loon.

I say, via the union in consciousness of the subject with the object, do enter the cosmic and supracosmic currents leading to the absolute consciousness through the broadest possible gate that's best suited to your personality and not through some narrow gate that goes exclusively through some megalomanical savior like Jesus who had mind-control and restriction of access to the other portals or gates that can take one to the higher truths that exceed his own level of spiritual attainments.

The broadest gate will include stupid Jesus' narrow gate as well as all the other narrow gates on offer by the other control-freaks (prophets) in history and this broadest gate will take the seeker far beyond all the narrow gates into the planes of the highest and broadest truths.

So, don't follow Jesus' myopic advice.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

JOEL wrote:
HUGH.....
Had I been living in Hugh's house as part of his golliwog family, I'd have not permitted him to get in a word and would constantly keep shooing him out of house to work and earn extra money for the impoverished family.
The fool is neck-deep in debt as he in a womanly manner - a weepy kind of a post - told BMZ a year or so ago.
Despite being poor, the pastor just sits at home and cruff-posts 24/7 unless he's busy enticing young chhokkraas (Hindi slang for young boys) in public loos where he regularly goes "dick-watching" to shower with him or "inspiring" the cruffs in his church with Jesus' hodge podge teachings.
(smiles)
Dear Joel, as you know you are a golliHog member of the family.

Contrary to what you may FEEL I do WORK very hard and that is a FACT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,080,302
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min LRS 174,654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min TRD 67,964
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min Terry rigsby 48,917
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve is the best 356
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 45,797
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 23 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••