Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,297
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51532 May 2, 2013
QUESTION:

What is the error in panentheism? Explain.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51533 May 2, 2013
I'm learning to bake a cake. LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51535 May 2, 2013
monoskunk wrote:
Religion is the root of all evil, it divides people ,countries and families.
and when used along with military operations aka ireland operation motorman(where the british used religion to justify flooding ireland with 30,000 troops then a 30-40 year war AGAIN, afghan,iraq,pak,iran etc etc and not to mention the zionist regime who is a pro at using religious articles etc to promote hatred,greed and if you don't follow you get invaded and then in saudi your head chopped off.
all are indoctrinated and its a cult like system used to control the masses and gain money by donating.
if people really believe it can turn to extremism and violence take isreal and syria etc utter madness and for what?????
its not religious motivation as it has turned political with to many fingers in ones pie.
peace n love brothers and sisters
we are all one
MonoS--Religion is the root of all evil, it divides people ,countries and families.

HughBe--- Note the slight corrections, below.

1. POWER via "Religion is the root of all evil,"

2. POWER via Religion is " a cult like system used to control the masses and GAIN MONEY" and STATUS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51536 May 2, 2013
JOEL wrote:
I'm learning to bake a cake. LOL.
list the ingredients.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51537 May 2, 2013
Religion belongs to the emotional plane, while rationalism is a manifestation of the intellectual faculty that exceeds the emotional plane. So, the intellectual faculty is superior to the ill-informed and prejudiced emotional instincts. Besides, intellectualism has concrete results in the form of science, technology and reason, while religion has nothing to show by way of positive achievements except for mumbo jumbo beliefs, violence, illogic and fanaticism and thus it's easy to conclude that rationalism is the need of the hour and not religion. Religion should be dumped and is the preserve of retards.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51538 May 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

list the ingredients.
Refined flour, baking powder, condensed milk, dried fruits.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51539 May 2, 2013
Bi-Former and Frijoles.

Put it this way, later.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51541 May 2, 2013
Apology, bi-Joel.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51542 May 2, 2013
(wink wink wink)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51543 May 2, 2013
Muhammad simply chose the god Allah out of 360 gods that were worshipped in the Kaaba by the pre-Islamic Arabs and made that his one and only god.

What's so great about this?

Muhammad was a bastard of the highest order who ruined himself and his followers and wrecked havoc on millions of lives.

No wonder, the evil rascal was murdered in keeping with the law of karma - as you sow, so shall you reap!

Interestingly, many members of his family and all his 4 caliphs were also murdered - as you sow, so shall you reap.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51544 May 2, 2013
HUGH,

Are you in the habit of bending over for guys?

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51546 May 2, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
It is used to desensitize firing ON children, in the past they were used to know when not to fire, now they are new targets.
Weeeeeeeeee...imputation of motive beyond what was publicly stated....there goes that conspiracy thought process again

Location hidden

#51547 May 2, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is clear based on faulty data.
Be more specific, please
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51548 May 2, 2013
HUGH,

Former Res & Frijoles are out of the closet - brave-hearts !

Now, it's your turn.

When is your emergence?

At least open the door of the closet a little, Mon.

Stop behaving like a blushing cross-dresser in distress.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#51549 May 2, 2013
JOEL wrote:
QUESTION:
What is the error in panentheism? Explain.
If you bothered to actually read my post, I never said I followed the "religion" of panentheism, only that I tend to be sympathetic to the vocabulary and organization of ideas.

I know this is strange terrain for you, being a former cult member.

The notion that I, or anyone for that matter, dont follow ideology for the sake of ideology, but rather we think and then notice the similarities in our ideas with that of others...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51551 May 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

If you bothered to actually read my post, I never said I followed the "religion" of panentheism, only that I tend to be sympathetic to the vocabulary and organization of ideas.
I'd corrected your errors on the falsehood called panentheism many months ago by pointing out the flaws, contradictions and shortcomings.

I can do a better job this time to demolish this silly belief (panentheism) which is as absurd as creationism.

I'm not surprised that given your personality traits and intelligence, you sympathize with falsehoods.

In a future piece, I'll explain why panentheism is a falsehood.

Ok, then.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51552 May 2, 2013
QUESTION:

Why is panentheism a falsehood? Give the details.

Location hidden

#51554 May 2, 2013
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/02/alex_jones_co...

Alex Jones: Conspiracy Inc.

Conspiracy theories can be big business. Here's how the multi-platform entrepreneur makes his millions

Location hidden

#51555 May 2, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd corrected your errors on the falsehood called panentheism many months ago by pointing out the flaws, contradictions and shortcomings.
I can do a better job this time to demolish this silly belief (panentheism) which is as absurd as creationism.
I'm not surprised that given your personality traits and intelligence, you sympathize with falsehoods.
Ok, then.
You still dont get it. I dont care. I dont pledge allegiance to an ideology in that way. So skewering it has no relevance.

You live in your head. Go out and graze yonder, and learn something.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51556 May 2, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, then.
rabbee: not nearly as obsurd as, your version of your creationism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 182,255
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,156,583
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Mothra 49,376
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance