Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
45,961 - 45,980 of 68,992 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51273 Apr 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

At some point we all have to grow up and take responsibility and direction in our lives, and not rely on others to do so for us.
Now is your moment.
Thank you, Papa, for your kind words and timely advice.

However, the damage in my mind-body is not ordinary nor are the troubles and experiences the same as that of worldly people.

If you could only see the pitiable state that I have been reduced to you'll understand that the suffering and attacks that came upon me were of an extra-ordinary kind and as such it's not easy to recover from such damage without leaning on someone comforting and understanding.

The recovery is slow and painful and my nerves keep shivering all the time and the heartbeats are irregular making breathing difficult, eyesight gets feeble on many occasions and at times there's some bleeding through the nostrils or I simply collapse on to the floor. As for my mind/emotions, well, there's been serious damage. He's not forgotten how I walked out after criticizing and abusing him after the intense suffering that would have killed me in late Dec.

I suffered for a decade or so due to him and he killed my parents and sister using occult power due to certain differences in the past and on account of the persistent objections my family would make to my lifestyle and to him ruling my life.

In certain ways, he's troubling me till now making even the little recovery gained difficult to sustain. His aim is to finish me off using his occult powers. He does this to all his opponents. Don't be surprised if I drop out of sight on a permanent basis. If this happens understand that something bad has happened to me due to him.

It's almost over for me. I'll go willingly if death comes today since living is more a torture.

Anyway, thank you for everything.

Papa, stay peaceful, safe, healthy, prosperous and happy in all ways, always.

I will never forget you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51274 Apr 29, 2013
Intuition should not contradict reason.

If the intuition of a spiritual kind is true, it will always be supported from below by a lower or higher reason.

Intuition that's not supported by reason of the higher or lower kind is false intuition.

Never let go of the logical faculty and always fine tune it to its maximum capacity so that it fulfills the instincts that it exceeds in its nature and scope and supports intuition or inspiration that exceeds it.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51275 Apr 29, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern law is rooted in mosaic law.
in what way(s)?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#51276 Apr 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
documented testament, feelings, and the process of weighing credibility of such
It is blissful, obviously.
What do you mean by "documented?" Documented to be written by the hand of god? Is the existence of god documented?

Feelings? Seriously?= Truthiness.

How is the credibility weighed?

Faith means no evidence needed. It's ok to admit that.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#51277 Apr 29, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "documented?" Documented to be written by the hand of god? Is the existence of god documented?
Feelings? Seriously?= Truthiness.
How is the credibility weighed?
Faith means no evidence needed. It's ok to admit that.
You missed the boat again, my friend, sloppy recollection

We are not talking about the group who ADMITTEDLY base their argument on faith. We are talking about the group that stakes their claim on their version of evidence.

The standard of "Truthiness" is within your modern standard. Heck, you can even trace the origin of the concept.

Feelings and scripture is considered as evidence, and given credibility in the other (non modern system). As I said a few times before, you dont have to accept it as evidence NOR do you have to weigh it as credible, but it meets the definition within their system and meets their standard of credibility.

You are mixing systems again. Passing judgments according to your standards. Bad Boy.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#51279 Apr 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about the group who ADMITTEDLY base their argument on faith.
Religion is based on faith as it can be based on nothing else. Feelings etc mean faith. "I know god is in my life because I FEEL it is so." You may call this evidence but it is in fact faith. "Internal logic" etc is simply code for faith. It can be nothing else.

Saying otherwise (even repeatedly) does not make it so.
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about the group that stakes their claim on their version of evidence.
See above. "Their version" simply acknowledges that it would not hold up outside of their own minds.
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Feelings and scripture is considered as evidence
Sure. And ATF and his crowd consider their evidence very compelling as well.

I don't deny that each group's evidence is real to them. I accuse no one of being dishonest.
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said a few times before, you dont have to accept it as evidence NOR do you have to weigh it as credible, but it meets the definition within their system and meets their standard of credibility.
I believe this.
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mixing systems again. Passing judgments according to your standards. Bad Boy.
This sounds so harsh and I am so lovable in real life.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51280 Apr 29, 2013
Neither feeling nor scripture is evidence.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51281 Apr 29, 2013
Verification of the higher states of existence via personal experience would constitute subjective evidence, whereas manifesting the paranormal power in the body or on objects/phenomena of the surroundings in full public view would indicate the validity of the subtler planes of consciousness in an objective manner.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51282 Apr 29, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

Unless you consider how legitimately impossible and insane some proposed theories are, and why so many people people waste their time giving a damn over things like Area 51 and whatnot.
Aliens exist in my personal opinion since there are ways of coming into direct contact with them or to remote view them but all this is subjective.

Regarding Area 51, I think there's much more than meets the eye and far more to the place and its shadowy activities than what has been revealed to the public.

BTW, I am fully convinced about the horrific revelations of Phil Schneider (murdered), Fritz Springmeir (framed on false charges), Thomas Costello (murdered/missing), Cisco Wheeler, Aleister Crowley and others. Once again, I've subjective proof of what they've claimed.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51284 Apr 29, 2013
ADDENDUM ON ALIENS:

In 1993, five-term congressman Steve Schiff from New Mexico, under pressure from constituents, came to believe that there was something to the Roswell story and asked the Government Accounting Office to thoroughly review every piece of evidence old and new. For awhile, it seemed that at last a pronouncement from an official government agency might be forthcoming. But the GAO report, issued on July 28, 1995, said that all the important government documents about the Roswell incident were inexplicably destroyed over forty years previously. Schiff, however, kept up the pressure and became the congressional point man for continued probes. He personally investigated the Santilli alien autopsy film about which he said,'It looked real to me.' Less than three years after the GAO inquiry, on March 25, 1998, Schiff died of a particularly aggressive form of skin cancer after a one-year battle. He was 51. So ended another promising crusade." Shewchuck: "Schiff, Greer and one of Greer assistants all acquired cancer simultaneously after a very strange experience at a meeting in Washington. Only Greer survived. His cancer was a metastasized variety on the skin but a metastasized cancer requires that it first exist in another part of the body. This was never found despite very extensive medical procedures and remains a mystery.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51285 Apr 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Neither feeling nor scripture is evidence.
rabbee: if nothing written is evidence, then you have no evidence. you might as well throw away, all your science, math, history, dictionaries, encyclopedia, and all other alleged educational books. and yes joel, everthing you write is evidence. even if it is not really, what you think it is. and might be better served, by exercising the right to remain silent.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51286 Apr 29, 2013
most alleged religious people could do G-D, a greater favor. by their, not ever saying anything.
Just ducky

Mokena, IL

#51287 Apr 29, 2013
Heebs are persecuted everywhere. Talk about conceit and arrogance!! They are the most "exclusive" group, outsiders are not welcome.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51288 Apr 29, 2013
RED-LETTER DAY FOR INDIAN PLASMA PHYSICS & ENGINEERING:

India will manufacture about 10 per cent of the machines to be used in the futuristic nuclear fusion reactor, ITER (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor). These will be manufactured by Indian companies to the specifications of the international group. When it is fully operational, ITER is expected to generate 500 million watts of heat from a sustained fusion reaction. Institute of Plasma Research is the nodal agency for ITER in India and will soon be designated as such.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51289 Apr 29, 2013
ITER is an international project based in France to design and build an experimental fusion reactor based on the "tokamak" concept.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#51290 Apr 29, 2013
Just ducky wrote:
Heebs are persecuted everywhere. Talk about conceit and arrogance!! They are the most "exclusive" group, outsiders are not welcome.
rabbee: and your arrogance, bigotry, prejudice, and stupidity, is a prime example as to why.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51292 Apr 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sexually attracted to them?
Hugh---The word is Flock and they are called Flockers. Papa is a Flocker and so is Eric.

Joel---Are you sexually attracted to them?

Hugh--- When I analyze my feelings and thoughts I am CONVINCED that such an UNNATURAL attraction could not take place before a THOUSAND lifetimes from NOW.
Voluntarist

United States

#51293 Apr 29, 2013
Politics: Everything is Rigged: The
Biggest Financial Scandal Yet
BY MATT TAIBBI
APRIL 25, 2013 | 1:00PM EDT
Full Size Image
Illustration by Victor Juhasz
Conspiracy theorists of the world,
believers in the hidden hands of the
Rothschilds and the Masons and the
Illuminati, we skeptics owe you an
apology. You were right. The players may
be a little different, but your basic
premise is correct: The world is a rigged
game. We found this out in recent
months, when a series of related
corruption stories spilled out of the
financial sector, suggesting the world's
largest banks may be fixing the prices of,
well, just about everything.
You may have heard of the Libor
scandal, in which at least three and
perhaps as many as 16 of the name-
brand too-big-to-fail banks have been
manipulating global interest rates, in the
process messing around with the prices of
upward of $500 trillion (that's trillion,
with a "t") worth of financial
instruments. When that sprawling con
burst into public view last year, it was
easily the biggest financial scandal in
history MIT professor Andrew Lo even
said it "dwarfs by orders of magnitude
any financial scam in the history of
markets."
That was bad enough, but now Libor may
have a twin brother. Word has leaked out
that the London-based firm ICAP, the
world's largest broker of interest-rate
swaps, is being investigated by American
authorities for behavior that sounds
eerily reminiscent of the Libor mess.
Regulators are looking into whether or
not a small group of brokers at ICAP may
have worked with up to 15 of the world's
largest banks to manipulate ISDAfix, a
benchmark number used around the
world to calculate the prices of interest-
rate swaps.
Interest-rate swaps are a tool used by big
cities, major corporations and sovereign
governments to manage their debt, and
the scale of their use is almost
unimaginably massive. It's about a $379
trillion market, meaning that any
manipulation would affect a pile of assets
about 100 times the size of the United
States federal budget.
It should surprise no one that among the
players implicated in this scheme to fix
the prices of interest-rate swaps are the
same megabanks including Barclays,
UBS, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase
and the Royal Bank of Scotland that
serve on the Libor panel that sets global
interest rates.
NEXT PAGE
http://m.rollingstone.com/...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51294 Apr 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
At last I'm taking up your invitation of joining you in the shower. I know I'm taking a big risk considering your inclinations.....
If you don't mind I'll shower with my boxers on.
At the most, I'll permit you to scrub my feet as they tend to get a bit muddy.
Hugh---Our date is for NEXT week. Don't be too anxious. Dry the saliva.

Joel---At last I'm TAKING UP your invitation of joining you in the shower.

HughBe--- My sweet Joel, I have noted that you are now ready to take up your IMAGINARY invitation. I also know that you cannot help it as the MAGNETIC attraction of the BIG bamboo is too much for you to resist.

However, the love that I have for you EXCLUDES you getting such a HUGE benefit.

Joel---I know I'm taking a big risk considering your inclinations.....

Hugh--- Indeed I AM taking a big risk.

Joel---If you don't mind I'll shower with my boxers on.

HughBe--- Go right ahead, I would not laugh.

Joel---At the most, I'll permit you to scrub my feet as they tend to get a bit muddy

HughBe--- I shall buy you a pair of shoes. It shall keep off the mud. Sandals don't work as well. When you get the shoes you shall see the difference.

Finally, I shall allow you to scrub my backside as my designated servants will be off for the day.

Dearest Hugh.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51296 Apr 29, 2013
Why aren't Jamaica, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar and the rest of the Muslim nations not participating in the ITER (hot fusion) experiment? So, devotion to El-Jesus and to Allah-Rasool hasn't translated into intelligence that's high enough to design and experiment with high energy physics. ROFL. The money-laundering and narco-smuggling hub of Singapore, too, is not in the picture and is not up to the mark when it comes to cutting edge science and tech. These nations have also not been invited to participate in the particle physics experiments at the CERN. Brainless boys. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,100,336
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Dick Topick 49,525
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 333
Quinn allows increased tax on cell phones in sh... 1 hr WhenAtCUBRatesRoc... 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 1,257
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••