Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
45,901 - 45,920 of 68,916 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Gtown71,

Kindly buzz off.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

SEX & EXCRETION:

The Communist writer Berthold Brecht seized upon another design problem to explain why he was an atheist:

He said, "No Divine Intelligence would place the excretory and sexual functions in such close proximity."

Or, as a wag put it, "God put the snack shop too close to the outhouse."

HUGH dear,

Where are you, dear?

Shacking up with your boyfriend?

(smiles)
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Gtown71,
Kindly buzz off.
Lol -you're too kind Joel :)
Don't be mad bro.

I must say I've never seen a post from you so short, and so simple put.
I geuss miricles do happen :)

Have a nice day Joel.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

According to the psychologist Abraham Maslow (1908-1970), a man's source of self-esteem is his penis. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

An upcoming Chinese film intends taking up the racy theme - masturbation as a human right.

(smiles)
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
SEX & EXCRETION:
The Communist writer Berthold Brecht seized upon another design problem to explain why he was an atheist:
He said, "No Divine Intelligence would place the excretory and sexual functions in such close proximity."
HUGH dear,
Where are you, dear?
(smiles)
That's becouse he didn't have the mind of God.
He had /has a filthy human mind, and I think the reason they are so close, is to keep us from being even more sick minded then we already are, or atleast most of us. There are some that kinda like them that close together .
Just keeping it real.:)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Thank you, GTown71.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
According to the psychologist Abraham Maslow (1908-1970), a man's source of self-esteem is his penis. LOL.
According to my friend Bo -God only supplies a man with enough blood to supply one head at a time, and it's up to us which one we use. Lol
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Thank you, GTown71.
You're welcome Joel -peace out for now :)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

ESAU'S CROCODILE TEARS:

In "Esau's Tears: Modern Anti Semitism and the Rise of the Jews" (1997) Albert Lindemann writes:

Jews have been as capable as any other group of provoking hostility. They actually do not want to understand their past, or at least those aspects of their past that have to do with the hatred directed at them, since understanding may threaten other aspects of their complex and often contradictory identities.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

KHAZARS AS JEWS:

The overwhelming majority of the people who claim Jewish identity today descend from Khazari ancestors and therefore are technically not even Semites.

In fact, according to Shlomo Sand's 2009 book, "The Invention of The Jewish People," even David Ben-Gurion, the first prime minister of Modern Israel openly and in writing acknowledged that most of the original Jews of Palestine voluntarily convert to Islam in the 7th and 8th century never having left their homeland.

According to Ben Gurion, "The fellahin [the people of Palestine] are not descendants of the Arab Conquerors, who captured Eretz Israel [The Land of Israel] and Syria in the seventh century CE.[AD]. The Arab victors did not destroy the agricultural population they found in the country. They expelled only the alien Byzantine rulers, and did not touch the local population." pp. 185-187

So, technically, it was not until the 1940s and after the Six Day War in 1967 that that the fellahin, the ancestral 'local population' were not only "touched" but became the victims of wholesale massacres (aka ethnic cleansing) and thereby forcibly removed from their homelands at the hands alien Zionist Khazari Pseudo-Judeo invaders.

LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

BITTER TRUTH:

"I had an 'Eureka' moment when I read an interview with Shlomo Sand, the author of 'The Invention of the Jewish People.' He shows that the Jews today are not the descendants of Biblical Hebrews but are people of different races who converted to Judaism down through the centuries."

- Henry Makow

ROFL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

POT POURRI:

"Present day Jews are a pot pourri of every race of man," she writes, "and they do not have any genealogical or racial derivation from the ancient peoples of the Holy Land."

- Elizabeth Dilling ("The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today", Chapter 9)

LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

GTown71,

You said Bo is your friend?

Is this Bo the voluptuous Bo Derek with the perfect 10 figure that makes normal men salivate till today when they see her pics?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Ooops it's messed up.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
GTown71,
You said Bo is your friend?
Is this Bo the voluptuous Bo Derek with the perfect 10 figure that makes normal men salivate till today when they see her pics?
No, sadly it is Bo the bear carver. He carves out creatures with a chainsaw. Lol
What can I say? I live one mile in TN, from MS, and 15 mins from Alabama :)

Thanks though, for helping my mind go back to seeing her run across the beach to aurther. Lol
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
SEX & EXCRETION:
HUGH dear,
Where are you, dear?
(smiles)
Our date is for NEXT week. Don't be too anxious. Dry the saliva.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Birds of a feather, fu-ck together!
(smiles)
The word is Flock and they are called Flockers. Papa is a Flocker and so is Eric.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
POT POURRI:
"Present day Jews are a pot pourri of every race of man," she writes, "and they do not have any genealogical or racial derivation from the ancient peoples of the Holy Land."
- Elizabeth Dilling ("The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today", Chapter 9)
LOL.
Joel, let's talk about converts. The only recent convert in these parts is --YOU. You were not born a Yogi Bear. You decided to become a Yogi Bear. Does that make you any less a Yogi Bear? Or, in fact does that make you a better Yogi Bear because you voluntarily came to be a Yogi Bear?

Of course that is before the supreme master Yogi Bear took advantage of you. But, that's another story of gullibility.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

The word is Flock and they are called Flockers. Papa is a Flocker and so is Eric.
Are you sexually attracted to them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Mugsy 1,099,213
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min factcheck 46,273
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Jonha1 49,392
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Poppo 177,265
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 1 hr fukuda 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr newuser 1,447
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr YesWeCan 68,333
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••