Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
45,661 - 45,680 of 68,859 Comments Last updated 24 min ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Where is that pervert from the island?
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
throwing a tantrum, probably
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
You've understood nothing about the way Consciousness acts in the waking, subliminal, supraphysical, disembodied and subconscient states.
But then I don't blame you for being ignorant about something as fundamental as Consciousness and its workings since the Tanakh and NT fail to explain Consciousness and not surprisingly these infantile scriptures are more comfortable dealing with animal/human sacrifice, wars, genocides, dying on the cross, fanaticism, baby bashing, stoning disobedient sons to death, incest, warnings against the worship of other petty beings and other evils. These are the teachings of backward cults like Judaism and Christianity.
Besides, science, too, hardly knows anything about the true nature and workings of Consciousness and the way its acts in matter and is content to view Consciousness as a derivative of matter when every indicator, inference and proof refutes this naive assumption.
Anyway, carry on.
BTW, most dreams are of the subconscient variety.....
I can see that you are a very educated person, but I feel sorry you are like the dlind leading the blind leading, Only Jesus can help your poor soul, only child like faith in Jesus will ever let You see the True light of the World, listen forget your forementioned conversation, an take some friendly advise , spend six weeks seeking out Jesus, trust me he is very much alive, an good luck, p.s. wait six weeks, because I belive your a hard case.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

(smiles grins laughs)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Asking Joel to "Follow" Jesus is like showing Red Flag to a raging Bull
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
You are backpedaling

"The mistakes people allege in Quran are no mistakes. They are different from OT or NT books, but on these occasions, the mere authenticity of older scriptures come into question..."

You made a claim regarding authenticity

I asked you to back it up with OBJECTIVE proof.
Ans.

I am not backpedaling, it is you who are confusing the issues.

You ask a Simple question, when I answer it, you bring some answer from my earlier posts and try to find contradiction and confuse the issue.

You should limit yourself to the current discussion, because each discussion is in some different context.

It is true that when there is contradiction between two scriptures, only one can be true (or both can be false).

So first thing to check in such cases is How Authentic the two scriptures are.

The case of Quran is Unique, because there has never been any other Quran in existence, and no two copies of Quran differ from each other.

Quran was written down during the life time of prophet and the copies which were made during the life time of his companions exist today.

So the authenticity of Quran is impeccable to any reasonable mind.

When checking the authenticity of TANAKH, YOU have to bring the proofs that:

1. Writers whose name appear on title page, were the ones to really wrote the books.

2. What earliest manuscripts you have, is exact copy made from the originals.

3. And all existing manuscripts are exact duplicates of each other.

It is easy to make claims, but when you start verifying your claims, the problems arise.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

A book can be extant yet its contents can be bull shit. Even if the Tanakh and the Quran are in their original forms yet no thoughtful person can accept their repulsive teachings. Only persons who're perverts, brainless, immoral and unconscientious can cling to the teachings of these foul scriptures.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

In fact I have written a monograph on this very subject, which you can find at following link
http://www.scribd.com/doc/13596413/
Please don't complain when someone publishes personal info about you since you have disclosed your name again.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't complain when someone publishes personal info about you since you have disclosed your name again.
My name is no secret, I was using it for many years. Now I am using only the initials.

But other info is not for this thread. If people misuse it, what can I say.

We are living in a strange world. To me all you people are just names and I do not dig out about your personal data.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I am not backpedaling, it is you who are confusing the issues.
You ask a Simple question, when I answer it, you bring some answer from my earlier posts and try to find contradiction and confuse the issue.
You should limit yourself to the current discussion, because each discussion is in some different context.
It is true that when there is contradiction between two scriptures, only one can be true (or both can be false).
So first thing to check in such cases is How Authentic the two scriptures are.
The case of Quran is Unique, because there has never been any other Quran in existence, and no two copies of Quran differ from each other.
Quran was written down during the life time of prophet and the copies which were made during the life time of his companions exist today.
So the authenticity of Quran is impeccable to any reasonable mind.
When checking the authenticity of TANAKH, YOU have to bring the proofs that:
1. Writers whose name appear on title page, were the ones to really wrote the books.
2. What earliest manuscripts you have, is exact copy made from the originals.
3. And all existing manuscripts are exact duplicates of each other.
It is easy to make claims, but when you start verifying your claims, the problems arise.
Moiz,

Neither text is perfect, that is my point.

You have not offered any objective evidence regarding the credibility of the Quran, only subjective analysis and interpretation, and I have not offered any in kind for my holy books.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is no secret, I was using it for many years. Now I am using only the initials.
But other info is not for this thread. If people misuse it, what can I say.
We are living in a strange world. To me all you people are just names and I do not dig out about your personal data.
It is indeed a strange world. You disclose your name and city and the internet gives rise to all of your personal information. One is foolish to do so.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

JOEL wrote:
A book can be extant yet its contents can be bull shit. Even if the Tanakh and the Quran are in their original forms yet no thoughtful person can accept their repulsive teachings. Only persons who're perverts, brainless, immoral and unconscientious can cling to the teachings of these foul scriptures.
rabbee: ah come on joel, have a brain. there are a lot more perverted things going on today, than where going on that yesterday - for you to also ignore.

what is going on today, makes what went on yesterday. look like, a girl scout summer camp. nothing has changed in this world's attitude toward G-D, here in TheTorah in The Exact Same Happening thrice again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It is indeed a strange world. You disclose your name and city and the internet gives rise to all of your personal information. One is foolish to do so.
rabbee: if people want to know personal information, they should ask the person without any covertness. unless you have the possible phobia, of possibly hearing the no word.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
I have missed you too , dear.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
throwing a tantrum, probably
Or perhaps having a F...... good time.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't doubt that you're right.
My point is only that Israel is NOT inhabited by a native Levantine population and therefore has no right to steal land from Native Palestinians.
Native Palestinians deserve to have their land back or compensation; at least to pre '67 borders before there can be peace in the region.
Because racist sadism is rewarded in Israel, the country attracts KKK types from around the world
HughBe---Gray Gray, tell me the percentage of interracial marriages in Israel and compare it to the Brazilian situation.
Before you do so, I shall repeat myself by saying based on MY general knowledge the level of interracial marriages in Brazil are far greater than Israel.
Now prove me wrong.

Gray--I don't doubt that you're right.

HughBe--- ok.

Gray---My point is only that Israel is NOT inhabited by a native Levantine population and therefore has no right to steal land from Native Palestinians.
Native Palestinians deserve to have their land back or compensation; at least to pre '67 borders before there can be peace in the region.
Because racist sadism is rewarded in Israel, the country attracts KKK types from around the world

HuughBe--- noted
Eric

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Or perhaps having a F...... good time.
They say that lack of oxygen causes an erotic euphoria. That is probably why you enjoy holding your breath during your temper tantrums until you turn blue.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
They say that lack of oxygen causes an erotic euphoria. That is probably why you enjoy holding your breath during your temper tantrums until you turn blue.
HughBe--Or perhaps having a F...... good time.

Eric---They say that lack of oxygen causes an erotic euphoria. That is probably why you enjoy holding your breath during your temper tantrums until you turn blue.

HughBe--- I take it that you feel and turn blue DAILY, especially during your jerk-off sessions.

Much love, dear Hugh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have missed you too , dear.
I posed a question a few posts back. I await a response eagerly.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I posed a question a few posts back. I await a response eagerly.
I shall not state the obvious that it is you manner to IGNORE my questions and so they are MANY unanswered ones.

Repeat your question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••