Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
44,961 - 44,980 of 68,439 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Girl friends are like medicines - they come with an expiry date.
rabbee: well so do you, come with an expiration date. and lack of truth accelerates is non-freshness code.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

The dancers from the middle school from Cathedral School were -

Shania, Liyane, Veda, Sharanya, Nihaal, Rayhan, Nirvaan, Arman, Zaheer performing on Dynamite for the Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai.

Proud.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Shania, Veda and Rayhan from the Cathedral middle school (among the dancers in the vid) live in my neighborhood.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

not were, it should be are

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
A good story should be often retold.
Did not you see those movies, coming one after other?
How many sequels to Rocky, Rambo, Starwars etc.
Why chaff at a good literature.
If you have any question about the matter, ask me.
And most of those sequals sucked. Whats your point?
Eric

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
A good story should be often retold.
Did not you see those movies, coming one after other?
How many sequels to Rocky, Rambo, Starwars etc.
Why chaff at a good literature.
If you have any question about the matter, ask me.
However, we speak not of sequels--we speak of reruns.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And most of those sequals sucked. Whats your point?
You have very bad taste in literature, that is my point. You are content to swallow all that junk coming from the mouth of false yogi.

But you squirm when we recite to you the true history of past events, the events that changed the world for ever.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
However, we speak not of sequels--we speak of reruns.
So you like, if I add fresh cases to my already "field book" with around 66 cases?

This is a "positive" response!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have very bad taste in literature, that is my point. You are content to swallow all that junk coming from the mouth of false yogi.
But you squirm when we recite to you the true history of past events, the events that changed the world for ever.
I was not aware that the screenplays for the the Rocky and Rambo sequels were considered literature.

What does Joel have to do with this? You post reruns.
Eric

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like, if I add fresh cases to my already "field book" with around 66 cases?
I think that you have exhausted your field book and your play book and your Holy Book, etc book.

We've seen it all before, and you have shown us no one whom you have personally caused to convert thru your reruns.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes people like to keep fools around for no other reason than as personal pets.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not aware that the screenplays for the the Rocky and Rambo sequels were considered literature.
What does Joel have to do with this? You post reruns.
rabbee: well i though rocky 5--thousand avertizement, in spaceballs was kinda choice.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you have exhausted your field book and your play book and your Holy Book, etc book.
We've seen it all before, and you have shown us no one whom you have personally caused to convert thru your reruns.
I am not here to "convert" any one, I am just here to speak the truth.

I will not be asked as to how many I converted, but how much efforts I made.

Prophet Noah after 900 years of preaching could save only a handful of people.

Who lost in the end? Noah or "overwhelming majority of human kind".

Truth is not judged by how many people accept it, but because of its reason and logic.

If you have any question about "truth content" in my posts, point it out.

I am no genius, but a common student of Islam. I might have limitations of language or expressions, but I do not boast or make any claim.

I juts try to do my duty as a Muslim, whose job is to spread the truth of Islam by whatever means one can.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have any question about "truth content" in my posts, point it out.
but we have, multiple times

It is your Muslim duty to willfully ignore corrections?
Eric

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

I juts try to do my duty as a Muslim, whose job is to spread the truth of Islam by whatever means one can.
Which, by your own admission, you have failed miserably. Why not try something new since you current methods are not succeeding?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Which, by your own admission, you have failed miserably. Why not try something new since you current methods are not succeeding?
maybe he should take up golf
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Contd.

04. DONALD RUMSFELD:

Former US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld emerged from decades of backroom power politics dating back to Richard Nixon’s White House to become the unexpected star of the 2003 Iraq campaign.

The US press corps fell in love with his often blunt and sardonic briefings, which chimed with the belligerent public mood in the wake of 9/11.

But the needs of the war clashed with his goal when taking over the Pentagon — to cut costs by creating a lightweight, high-tech strike force unsuited to becoming an army of occupation.

As the Iraq campaign unraveled, the force he sent proved unable to contain a mounting insurgency. By 2006, retired generals, apparently speaking for many still in uniform, called Rumsfeld’s war planning “abysmal.”

05. AHMED CHALABI:

Iraqi banker Ahmed Chalabi led the Iraqi National Council, an anti-Saddam exile group. His group is now blamed for having fed the Pentagon much of the false intelligence that once served as the pretext for invasion.

Cheney, Rumsfeld and a group of neoconservative policy-makers and writers hoped Chalabi and the INC might take over Iraq as an interim government after the fall of Saddam, but his group was little-known and little-liked at home.

He settled for a series of lesser government posts in the new Shiite-led government.

In office, he was the one of the main proponents of the “de-Baathification” drive to rid government of alleged Saddam supporters, which alienated Iraq’s

Sunni minority and fueled the revolt against US-led occupation forces. Once the darling of the US administration — he was first lady Laura Bush’s guest at the 2004 State of the Union address — Chalabi has since flirted with US foe Iran and become a fierce critic of US policy in Iraq.

06. PAUL WOLFOWITZ:

According to several insider accounts of Washington policy-making in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, deputy defense secretary Paul Wolfowitz was one of the first to call for an attack on Iraq as well as on Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.

Now a think-tank analyst, the neoconservative has come closer than most to admitting that the public case for war was designed to maximize support for the invasion.

“For reasons that have a lot to do with the US government bureaucracy we settled on the one issue that everyone could agree on, which was weapons of mass destruction as the core reason,” he said.

PS:

How is this for a change of taste?- MUQ
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Contd.

PS:
How is this for a change of taste?- MUQ
I consider it a surrender on your part. You have finally realized that your incessant and repetitive religious cut and paste jobs have failed. You have now ceased your religious postings and turned to politics. My guess is that you will fair no better on that subject either.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider it a surrender on your part. You have finally realized that your incessant and repetitive religious cut and paste jobs have failed. You have now ceased your religious postings and turned to politics. My guess is that you will fair no better on that subject either.
There is "no surrender" on my part. I would continue my cut and paste as I wish.

I am not against cut and paste, if it is not too much. Like people posting 10-20 pages all at one time.

You should post one page per day, so people can read it, those who want to read it and ignore it, if they want to ignore it.

What is "so great" if some one posts 200 of his own written posts on this thread, with no regards to the topic or subject.

But I have seen both you and frijoles have been biased against me and my posts.

have it your away, I did not join this thread to win any popularity contest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
But I have seen both you and frijoles have been biased against me and my posts.
You asked for comments. We provided them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,693
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min wojar 175,135
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,568
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 45,892
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr nono 3,849
Amy 7-30 3 hr Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••