Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,244)

Showing posts 44,861 - 44,880 of68,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
Hugh is back. His posts are radiating gayness as usual.
Papa,

Let Hugh live in peace with his hidden sexuality. It does not matter whether he's gay or into bestiality. Yes, but he's a sex pervert. No doubt about this.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Come to the U.S. You could get married legally.
Marriage is an obsolete institution.

One can remain loyal to one's partner without marriage.

Usually, gays are highly promiscuous.

I only hope Hugh or other gays into promiscuous behavior don't get sucked into harmful psychological obssessions or damage their nervous systems and brain centers by indulging in an overdose of anal sex.

I guess that even moderate anal sex could upset the nerve currents in the spinal nerves leading to the brain.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

noted
(smiles).

Note down the other relevant points in my posts as well and act on them. The info given out in my posts on a plethora of topics will not be found in either the OT or the NT or any other scripture.

Best Regards.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Semen contains the highest concentration of the life-force. So, go slow on masturbation and sexual intercourse.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

The place in the body where the 5 different currents of the life forces meet is the cardiac center in the middle of the chest region.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

The crown of the head, tips of the fingers (especially the thumb and index finger of the right hand) and the soles of the feet are prominent places from where the life-forces enter and leave the body.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

The soles of the feet are spots on the body where the subconscious is located. Never share footwear or wear someone else's shoes or else you'll end up absorbing the subconscious vibes of the other person and in this way, even without knowing the root cause, you can become unbalanced in mind and body if the other person's subconscious vibes are of a negative kind and then the equally ignorant doctors will prescribe all sorts of meds to help supress the adverse symptoms.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Completely avoid or keep to a minimum the shaking of hands, kissing and embracing people since through bodily contact there occurs an even more intense exchange of energies and in this way you can be subtly affected by the other person's vibes. I can actually "see" the forces involved in the exchange of energies and in most cases the incoming forces are of a perverse kind given the fact that most people these days are of a perverse breed and have matching perverse karmas. At times, the vibes are so bad that for hours my hand gets kind of paralysed and the nerve currents in my heart and brain get disturbed leading to dizziness, tremors and breathing problems.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Sex is not in the head, as most people think. Sex urge is in the force field corresponding to the sex center in the nerves just below the testicles in men. It's from here the consciousness-force related to sex gets stimulated by incoming vital energies of the sexual kind and radiates outwards to connect with the waves of the universal sex force. The consciousness in the brain simply takes note of the movements.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

The higher centers of consciousness lie in the fields above the head.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

THE SECRET BEHIND IMMENSE MATERIAL WEALTH & UNBRIDLED POLITICAL POWER:

If a person habitually acts without conscience or if he regularly indulges in criminal activties to earn colossal sums of money and if he at the same time is a religious sort of guy who's either overtly or covertly heavily into rituals then be sure that the force helping him gain extraordinary material riches or excess political power is an adverse being. Many of the super-rich individuals practice human sacrifices in secret to propitiate these adverse beings who simply relish the vibes of sufering, fear, murder and blood and in return they handsomely compensate their devotees in terms of immense material wealth and power over their fellow human beings. This is the secret to fabulous wealth and great political power. Almost all the billionaries and politically powerful people in the world are covertly into the negative aspects of the occult.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

The thinker is the thought!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Papa (Frijoles),

Where are you?

Your son,

Joel.
PROMINENT EXPORT HOUSE

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Global export co., inc. Are leading exporter from Bangladesh. We are leading exporter of aluminium products, ball pen, bees wax, candles, cane products, ceramic products, crabs, dry fish, dry foods, food products, footwear, handbags, handicrafts, leather products, matches, melamine products, orchid-plants, plastic products, poly bags, rice, shopping bags, shrimps, spices, sugar, tea, tissue paper and tooth brush.

http://www.globalexport.biz/index.html

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Cool, another website to recommend to the spambots.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay jamaican appears to be on the run these days. Maybe he got himself into some trouble.
Cheshire! Decent choice.
It seems nice there.

I see Huggy has returned, in
all his glory.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
Cool, another website to recommend to the spambots.
What do you havre to say about this observation: Is the thinker different from the tought? If so then why is it said that one stand back from one's thoughts via the meditative process.

BTW, Papa, are you angry with me for certain remarks made by me during the course of our debate? I did so in the spirit of a no-holds-barred debate. Similarly, I would not feel bad if someone would lampoon or tagrget me. I may ignore that particular post but would hold no ill-will against the poster and would respond to his other posts on subjects that I wish to comment on.

Lots of Love and Best Regards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems nice there.
I see Huggy has returned, in
all his glory.
If you ignore the violent and shockingly bloody home invasion(s), it is much more relaxed there than in my neck of the woods. A lot cheaper, and more scenic.

Plus you have quicker access to New Haven (gustatory delight) and the 91 corridor (Vermont/NH/Western Mass).

Glory is a fitting word. Better than spawn of satan. I bet privately he dresses up in tights.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you havre to say about this observation: Is the thinker different from the tought? If so then why is it said that one stand back from one's thoughts via the meditative process.
One doesnt really hold back from ones thoughts in meditation. Thats the one thing I disagree with the approach of visspassana - which I hold in very high regard. However, mindfullness will allow you to delay "reacting" to your thoughts/emotions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
W
BTW, Papa, are you angry with me for certain remarks made by me during the course of our debate? I did so in the spirit of a no-holds-barred debate. Similarly, I would not feel bad if someone would lampoon or tagrget me. I may ignore that particular post but would hold no ill-will against the poster and would respond to his other posts on subjects that I wish to comment on.
Lots of Love and Best Regards.
Dont flatter yourself.

I am still of independant mind. I say what I say when I feel like it.

That said, on the whole your posts have been more mellowed than in the past, and as a result my responses have adjusted accordingly and appropriately.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,861 - 44,880 of68,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min THE DEBIL 1,072,825
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,548
Make 1000$ instantly 2 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 173,742
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000