Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
44,641 - 44,660 of 68,438 Comments Last updated 32 min ago
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49792
Mar 2, 2013
 
Unification is the key-word.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49793
Mar 2, 2013
 
Today being sunday, no workout in the gym.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49794
Mar 2, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
I wish the Jews would preach publicly, non Jews don't understand Judaism and they're not interested. The Jews are very misunderstood, and most people don't understand what Judaism is all about. When the Messiah comes, he'll have his work cut out for him, and the world will be against him, he will plead with the world until they kill him, but he'll come back on the Mount of Olives with the entire host of heaven. Zech 14:3-11. In that day shall there be one Lord and his name one.
I wish the Jews preach their faith openly, so at least people know what their faith is really about and what is in there for all nations of the world.

As for second coming of Jesus would be to restore jews to their "pole position in the world" is it only a wishful thinking.

What these Jews did to Jesus when he was between them on his first coming, they saw all those miracles and signs and heard those heart rendering words and sermons from the lips of Jesus...yet their stones like hearts did not melt....

And they rejected him and his message and became enemies of him and his followers and tried to kill Jesus.

These Jews cursed Jesus and spoke bad words about Jesus and his mother Virgin Mary and accused her of illicit relations...

And these Jews have not changed their stand one bit during these 2000 years.

And despite Christian nations helping these Jews to establish their home land and contributed billions of dollars in aid and fought so many wars for them and became enemies of Whole Islamic nations, just to please these Jews...

Despite all these what Christians have done for Jews. Jews have not changed their stance towards Jesus and his mother by an iota...

and yet

And yet

AND YET

There are "simpletons" amongst these deluded Christians, who think that as soon as Jesus return to earth for the second time, all these stone hearted Jews shall fall on their knees and saying to jesus "My Lord, My Lord, where were you all these years, we searched the whole world for you, our eyes were full of tears, our only desire in the world was to just look at your pretty face"

My hunch is they will say "let us gather together and finish the job which our forefathers could not do in the first instance".

That would be more suited to their nature and their past behaviour.

Let us wait and watch which of the two scenarios would work out actually.

PS:

I am no enemy of Jews, I just tell what I know of their past history.

If there is any factual error in my assessment please correct me.
gokkod

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49795
Mar 2, 2013
 
youtube.com/watch... ……
I didnt beleive them
jim

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49796
Mar 2, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish the Jews preach their faith openly, so at least people know what their faith is really about and what is in there for all nations of the world.
As for second coming of Jesus would be to restore jews to their "pole position in the world" is it only a wishful thinking.
What these Jews did to Jesus when he was between them on his first coming, they saw all those miracles and signs and heard those heart rendering words and sermons from the lips of Jesus...yet their stones like hearts did not melt....
And they rejected him and his message and became enemies of him and his followers and tried to kill Jesus.
These Jews cursed Jesus and spoke bad words about Jesus and his mother Virgin Mary and accused her of illicit relations...
And these Jews have not changed their stand one bit during these 2000 years.
And despite Christian nations helping these Jews to establish their home land and contributed billions of dollars in aid and fought so many wars for them and became enemies of Whole Islamic nations, just to please these Jews...
Despite all these what Christians have done for Jews. Jews have not changed their stance towards Jesus and his mother by an iota...
and yet
And yet
AND YET
There are "simpletons" amongst these deluded Christians, who think that as soon as Jesus return to earth for the second time, all these stone hearted Jews shall fall on their knees and saying to jesus "My Lord, My Lord, where were you all these years, we searched the whole world for you, our eyes were full of tears, our only desire in the world was to just look at your pretty face"
My hunch is they will say "let us gather together and finish the job which our forefathers could not do in the first instance".
That would be more suited to their nature and their past behaviour.
Let us wait and watch which of the two scenarios would work out actually.
PS:
I am no enemy of Jews, I just tell what I know of their past history.
If there is any factual error in my assessment please correct me.
you can read true storys of true orthodox jews becoming followers and born again belivers, many , many, and unlike christians gentiles, they sometime cast them out of the family, and many more I hope come to know Yoshua the king of the jews, he is the sweetist and dearest friend, I have truly ever know, I hope he can draw all people to him, but many s heart will turn cold, god bless you

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49797
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish the Jews preach their faith openly, so at least people know what their faith is really about and what is in there for all nations of the world.
As for second coming of Jesus would be to restore jews to their "pole position in the world" is it only a wishful thinking.
What these Jews did to Jesus when he was between them on his first coming, they saw all those miracles and signs and heard those heart rendering words and sermons from the lips of Jesus...yet their stones like hearts did not melt....
And they rejected him and his message and became enemies of him and his followers and tried to kill Jesus.
These Jews cursed Jesus and spoke bad words about Jesus and his mother Virgin Mary and accused her of illicit relations...
And these Jews have not changed their stand one bit during these 2000 years.
And despite Christian nations helping these Jews to establish their home land and contributed billions of dollars in aid and fought so many wars for them and became enemies of Whole Islamic nations, just to please these Jews...
Despite all these what Christians have done for Jews. Jews have not changed their stance towards Jesus and his mother by an iota...
and yet
And yet
AND YET
There are "simpletons" amongst these deluded Christians, who think that as soon as Jesus return to earth for the second time, all these stone hearted Jews shall fall on their knees and saying to jesus "My Lord, My Lord, where were you all these years, we searched the whole world for you, our eyes were full of tears, our only desire in the world was to just look at your pretty face"
My hunch is they will say "let us gather together and finish the job which our forefathers could not do in the first instance".
That would be more suited to their nature and their past behaviour.
Let us wait and watch which of the two scenarios would work out actually.
PS:
I am no enemy of Jews, I just tell what I know of their past history.
If there is any factual error in my assessment please correct me.
Just about your entire interpretation and account

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49798
Mar 3, 2013
 
jim wrote:
<quoted text> you can read true storys of true orthodox jews becoming followers and born again belivers, many , many, and unlike christians gentiles, they sometime cast them out of the family, and many more I hope come to know Yoshua the king of the jews, he is the sweetist and dearest friend, I have truly ever know, I hope he can draw all people to him, but many s heart will turn cold, god bless you
Do you have a favorite blankie too?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49800
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you cut and pasted from this webpage
http://www.upscale.utoronto.ca/GeneralInteres...
Must be coincidence or ...
For a long time i've been puzzling on quantumeffects in the macroworld. From photon-entanglement or f.i. the three thesis on 'what happens after you are dead', on geons and a.o. bio-photonic effects though Kyrilian photography is not exactly comparable.

Well today after hours combining if finally found this one:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...
Acknowledgement of Ling's work was essential.
Ho, Abbott a.o.
Schrödingers early proposal can be upheld: living organisms are indeed quantum coherent and can be regarded as macroscopic quantum systems.

Insufficiënt coherence primary cause for cancer and genetic defects, which develop in a non-specific progressive way.

MT theory i.e. the concept of the Na+/K+'pump'(that received a Nobel price) is WRONG.
For this reason of once being lauded it is still in all textbooks but needs a major overhaul.

Coherence is not all. A complex of reactions can be observed.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49801
Mar 3, 2013
 
MUQ has the same grudge christians have.
They both can't keep their authority (claimed to create an empire)without the hebrew book.
Tribes are even created using the the torah!
But MUQ you are really shaitaning: badmouthing jews here and christians in who's Allah.
I'm just waiting to see how low you will go or rather end after your brain has absorbed the entire spurious Barnabas phantasy. And the gall various christians are spewing seems to have a detrimental effect too.
So scapegoating again.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49802
Mar 3, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
Today being sunday, no workout in the gym.
Why not? In Mumbai on Sunday you are not charged a good fee?

LOL

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49803
Mar 3, 2013
 
TO JOEL(BS TELLER)PASTAKIA:

You know, being yourself a millionaire of great and incoparable class, talent, culture, intelligence and kindness can you suggest me which gym I can sign in or where to buy a new television charging me a good fee?

LOL
Cass

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49804
Mar 3, 2013
 
Wow. This thread has survived for nearly five years. That's a long time to rehash the same topic.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49806
Mar 3, 2013
 
OSHO CONDEMNS RELIGIOUS SCRIPTURES:

"One of the jailers in America, a very educated man, came to give me (Osho) a BIBLE seeing that I was just sitting the whole day with closed eyes, doing nothing - good chance to convert a man to Christianity. So he gave me a BIBLE. He said,'This is the book of God.'

I said,'If it is a book of God, then, certainly, I will keep it respectfully, but how did you come to know this is a book of God? When did God tell you?'

He said,'No, God has not told me, it is written in the book.'

I said,'You are educated, intelligent... I can write a book and can write in it:`These are the words of God.' Will you believe that book, that it is the word of God?'

He said,'No.'

I (Osho) replied -'But then why do you believe Jesus' words? What is the difference between my words and Jesus' words to you? And if this is the book of God, then what about the Quran?- the same claim that it's God's book... What about Vedas, the same claim and what about GITA, the same claim?"

ROFL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49807
Mar 3, 2013
 
OSHO - RELIGIONS ARE ROTTEN

"I don't believe that any of the organized religions is worth saving. They are too old, too rotten, and too dirty. And as time has passed, they have become more and more stinking. A totally new religious consciousness is needed in the world, which will not be under any label - Hindu, Mohammedan, Christian.

And that's my effort. My people are not Hindu, Mohammedan, Christian, Jew... they are just people, human beings. Naturally, every religion is against me because I have taken their Jews, I have taken their Hindus, I have taken their Mohammedans and I am dangerous to every religion.

Strange fact: They don't agree on any point; they agree only on one point, and that is me. They agree on me, that I am wrong - about anything else they don't agree. And nobody is ready to argue with me. I have been challenging them openly,'Come, face to face. And I am not calling you to my people; I will come to your congregation. And I am ready to argue with you point by point - how you are false and how you are creating a bogus kind of religiousness which does not help anybody. On the contrary, it creates only wars and bloodshed.'

For five thousand years how many wars they have fought - jihadS, religious wars.... And they have been killing each other, and doing nothing.

So, my position is different from the Ramakrishna Mission established by Vivekananda. And my position is also different about Ramakrishna and Vivekananda. Ramakrishna was an enlightened being, but uneducated, inarticulate, very simple, a villager. He could not create a religion; he experienced it, but he could not express it.

This is one of the troubles - there are people who can express things which they have not experienced and there are people who have experienced things but they cannot express. It is not necessarily that you see the sunset and you may be able to paint it the way Picasso painted it. And it is possible Picasso may paint it without seeing it, and you have seen it but you cannot paint it - those are two different qualities. And that has created a problem."

ROFL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49809
Mar 3, 2013
 
"I have not come to save anybody. If I can save myself, that is enough."

Mahavir, Founder of Jainism
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49811
Mar 3, 2013
 
Cass wrote:
Wow. This thread has survived for nearly five years. That's a long time to rehash the same topic.
rabbee: what makes you think, it is still the same topic being rehashed?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49822
Mar 3, 2013
 
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? In Mumbai on Sunday you are not charged a good fee?
LOL
Sunday is church day of course
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49823
Mar 3, 2013
 
"Sexual intercourse is masturbation inside a woman."

- OSHO

ROFL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49824
Mar 3, 2013
 
Off to the gym. Then an almond oil body massage followed by a hot shower. Bye.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49825
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JOEL wrote:
Off to the gym. Then an almond oil body massage followed by a hot shower. Bye.
Dont forget to ask for the happy ending.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,533
Abby 7-30 5 min PEllen 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Beavis 175,104
Amy 7-30 10 min PEllen 19
Salaam Day Peace Day in South Shore Chicago 11 min I FIRMLY condemn BULLYISM 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min PEllen 97,577
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 31 min ohoh 3,846
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••