Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,230)

Showing posts 44,581 - 44,600 of65,556
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

CORRECTION:

Cataloguing his trash posts, what for? In most cases I remember well what I read, so if anyone say something one day and another time say the opposite I tell him/her.

In this case I launched a provocation to him to see what his reaction would be and he acted as expected.

That reaction with that post confirmed me and put my thought one step closer to his real occupation, because obviously the story of the jobless millionaire is baseless and does NOT find much confirm from his posts.

As for JEE they were made since 1960 and he said to be 33 in 2011.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Institute ...

“Deep as a puddle...”

Since: Dec 07

Sharp as a brick...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. So David is not a prophet, just a king? Is it? Then how come Psalms of David are included in the Holy Bible?
And why two books of Bible are filled with nothing else except his "glorious deeds"?
How come Jesus was to sit on the throne of David, if David was no prophet of God?
I do not know what your concept of prophet is? David was a prophet as well as King. That was same as Moses and Solomon and some others too.
02. In case of our prophet, his marriage to Lady Aiyesha was very correct as per the local customs of that time. She had attained the age of marriage and there was no objection raised by any one.
And it was lady Aiyesha which got benefited by the marriage and not prophet. She became the "most knowledgeable women in Islam" just because of that marriage and what she learned from prophet.
And you people are just taking "birth day card" and creating your sky scrappers of hate and hatred.
Sky Scrappers? If you mean Skyscrapers, we make those out of expertise. We even lend that expertise to your countries, when asked, all your folk are good for is devising ways to knock them down. Moses was no king, only a Prophet, and no, neither was David a Prophet but a king, but yes, David sang songs of Solomon. Solomon was no Prophet, but was indeed a very wise man (and a king), but if even wise men are subject to corruption they cannot be Prophets, they can only be guided by them. Solomon would not be, he allowed the re-introduction of the worship of Baal into Israel and sowed the seeds for her destruction. You have a warped and twisted view of what is Holy and Pious and what is not, but, this is to be expected. You don't grasp the fundamentals of the lineage, and you cannot, because you are under the assumption that only a Prophet is allowed to be king, because you have a twisted understanding of both words. Not at this point. Events have now reached a crescendo, and what has been foretold is about to begin. For the record, Muq, I have never believed that you, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, athiests, agnostics, or any number of varied "professed-faith" followers or even those openly antagonistic towards religion at all are simply "going to hell" because they happen to adhere to a faith that is different than mine. I DO believe that we are on the verge of the time foretold where the hearts who profess they do have faith, or who say they have "no faith" simply because they have some sort of "problem" with religion because they have only seen the negative in it (or so they have told themselves) will be truly be judged for what is the true content of their heart. I believe this was avoidable, but we were foretold we would not avoid it. I find that sad. I wish you and everyone else strength in the coming weeks, months, and years, and I leave this thread to you and everyone else and take my leave with no acrimony towards anyone here, despite what may have seemed harsh words at times that may have seemed to the contrary. May you all find peace and be protected.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

God said, the idols will he utterly abolish. The Holy One cannot come until the land of Israel (Judah) is purged of Christians and other idolaters. The land will utterly "vomit" them out and they will go into a short captivity at the hands of the king of the north and the king of the south. Idolatry will not be tolerated in Israel-the USA included, there's a reason it's called the "holy land"
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- WRONG. It is because the force within me is greater than their force.
LOL.

What are the supraphysical expreriences that you've had with this superior Force that's in you?

Why hasn't it made you immortal or invincibile or given you the power to transform humanity?

Of which plane of cosmic consciousness is the Force that you have a delegate of?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

And you are telling him what he wrote about his JEE / IIT exams?
In his days there were no joint IIT / JEE exams!!

IIT exams was one but JEE was not existing. If he belongs to that age group which I think he belongs to.
I took the IIT JEE in the mid 90s as A 12th Grader.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

ADDENDUM:

I cleared the IIT JEE in the first attempt itself unlike so many others who need 2 or 3 attempts to clear the exam.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

He, who think who does not live in Cuff Parade and Malabar Hill has no right to exist.
You won't be able to afford a square foot of real estate in Cuffe Parade/Nariman Point or in Malabar Hill where property prices are among the highest in the world. As for the class and style that one needs to live in this area, you'll be completely ignored in view of the inferior and unclassy personality that you have and besides with you being a religious nut all will laugh at your absurd creationist beliefs based on the teachings of an ignorant savage like Muhammad. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

As for the class and style that one needs to live in THESE AREAS, you'll be completely ignored....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

HUGH:

You'd made a statement saying that Jamaica is ahead of India:

Ok, let's find out, if this claim is true:

1) How does Jamaica compare to India in space, nuclear and computer technology?

2) Does Jamaica have educational institutions on par with IIT, IIM, AIIMS and others?

3) How many billionaires does Jamaica have?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I've come back from the gym, showered and am now going to massage my scalp with a special serum made from the extracts of 12 herbs. The serum is simply great for scalp and hair.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Once a week, I get a body massage using pure almond oil. The cold pressed, freshly extracted almond oil is great for skin and hair. Always use cold pressed oils for massage or for hair care.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Forest Essentials makes the best natural body care products in the world. The factory is in the Himalayas. Move over Shehnaz Hussain, Dior, Hermes, Beiersdorf and L'Oreal.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Buy and use only Forest Essentials. Dump Shehnaz Hussain, Dior, Hermes, Beiersdorf and L'Oreal.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
I've come back from the gym, showered and am now going to massage my scalp with a special serum made from the extracts of 12 herbs. The serum is simply great for scalp and hair.
Dont leaving us hanging. Please share with us the 12 herbs.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be able to afford a square foot of real estate in Cuffe Parade/Nariman Point or in Malabar Hill where property prices are among the highest in the world.
How much is the price for square meter in those swank areas?
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text> As for the class and style that one needs to live in this area, you'll be completely ignored in view of the inferior and unclassy personality that you have and besides with you being a religious nut all will laugh at your absurd creationist beliefs based on the teachings of an ignorant savage like Muhammad. LOL.
To live in posh areas there is no need to have class, style, or to profess a certain religion or politic view, the only requirement is to be rich.

You said that a person who lacks of style and class would be completely ignored, but let me break this down for you, you lack of class and style, by insulting, humiliating, defaming, lying ect anyone as a mad dog, so if what you said is true then you are well ignored by all out there.

As far as you are rich, say billionaire, no one will ignore you even if you lack of class, style, or believe in absurd religion, unless your behaviour is reprehensible.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Please share with us the 12 herbs.
Hi Papa,

Just come in from the new Altamount Road apartment where I'll be shifting to next week provided the interiors and fittings are ready.

The herbal serum for scalp-hair is a novel formulation made especially for me by a highly experienced vaidya-raj (ayurvedic physician) who charges a good fee for body care products aimed at the personality type of an individual. He called me for 3 sittings in his clinic that's housed in an old brick and wood structure with private chamber for consultancy lined with ancient Sanskrit books on ayurveda, a workroom for preparing the formulations and a store house filled with sacks and jars of exotic herbs. He put me through a rigorous test in several departments and then prepared a few concoctions for me. The one that finally had a fanatastic effect on my hair was then given to me after a one week trial. It contains around 12 herbs some of which, in Sanskrit, are - neem, pippali, mulethi, kasumbhi tel, pudina, kachnar, kapur, Himalayan spring water, etc. Naturally, I have thick brown hair that is a bit wavy and silky to touch that I slightly part with a comb on the right. The thick brown hair complements my pinkish-goldenish complexion. The serum has resulted in giving more strength, smoothness and lustre to my hair and has improved blood circulation in the scalp and leaves a lingering and a soothing fragrance. I feel relaxed and love the feel of my hair.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I woke up this morning and had plenty of fore skin on my chile. Nice. I thought I was jewish but nah brah....
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

susanblange wrote:
God said, the idols will he utterly abolish. The Holy One cannot come until the land of Israel (Judah) is purged of Christians and other idolaters. The land will utterly "vomit" them out and they will go into a short captivity at the hands of the king of the north and the king of the south. Idolatry will not be tolerated in Israel-the USA included, there's a reason it's called the "holy land"
rabbee: you cannot call, the present unholy land holy. nor does it matter, what religion you are. if your religion is not holy, then you are not. if you were to kick all unholy alleged as people, out of ysrael today. there would be, no one there. don't care if you claim to be jewish, christian, muslem or other pagan. i only care if you, really are true to G-D here in ThisStory of Physical Creation again. truth is an extreemly rare commodity, in this whole lashon hara world of today again in TheTorah.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Perfection which is the ultimate state of the unified field of consciousness-energy lies involved in the manifestation - which is in the core of nature and being - and unfolds in a series of gradations one more harmonious than the previous one until at last the ultimate perfection manifests provided the evolutionary crises brought about by ecological degradation, eugenic distortions, personality defects and bad karma are avoided.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Papa,
Just come in from the new Altamount Road apartment where I'll be shifting to next week provided the interiors and fittings are ready.
The herbal serum for scalp-hair is a novel formulation made especially for me by a highly experienced vaidya-raj (ayurvedic physician) who charges a good fee for body care products aimed at the personality type of an individual. He called me for 3 sittings in his clinic that's housed in an old brick and wood structure with private chamber for consultancy lined with ancient Sanskrit books on ayurveda, a workroom for preparing the formulations and a store house filled with sacks and jars of exotic herbs. He put me through a rigorous test in several departments and then prepared a few concoctions for me. The one that finally had a fanatastic effect on my hair was then given to me after a one week trial. It contains around 12 herbs some of which, in Sanskrit, are - neem, pippali, mulethi, kasumbhi tel, pudina, kachnar, kapur, Himalayan spring water, etc. Naturally, I have thick brown hair that is a bit wavy and silky to touch that I slightly part with a comb on the right. The thick brown hair complements my pinkish-goldenish complexion. The serum has resulted in giving more strength, smoothness and lustre to my hair and has improved blood circulation in the scalp and leaves a lingering and a soothing fragrance. I feel relaxed and love the feel of my hair.
Himalayan spring water is not a vegetable. Considering the bathroom habits of the 1000s of people a week that climb those mountains, I wouldnt exactly call that water therapeutic either. Unless you were a E. coli.

I am suprised you go to an herbalist after promoting the Forest Products line.

Neem isnt very exotic, we use it here for bug spray.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,581 - 44,600 of65,556
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min dhimsbugs 167,725
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Grey Ghost 1,036,765
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,180
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Welp 43,164
Babylon the Great 3 hr Dr_Jay 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 96,279
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr jackson 4,041
Amy 4-23 8 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 14 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs