Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,257
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#49691 Feb 27, 2013
God said, the idols will he utterly abolish. The Holy One cannot come until the land of Israel (Judah) is purged of Christians and other idolaters. The land will utterly "vomit" them out and they will go into a short captivity at the hands of the king of the north and the king of the south. Idolatry will not be tolerated in Israel-the USA included, there's a reason it's called the "holy land"
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49693 Feb 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- WRONG. It is because the force within me is greater than their force.
LOL.

What are the supraphysical expreriences that you've had with this superior Force that's in you?

Why hasn't it made you immortal or invincibile or given you the power to transform humanity?

Of which plane of cosmic consciousness is the Force that you have a delegate of?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49694 Feb 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

And you are telling him what he wrote about his JEE / IIT exams?
In his days there were no joint IIT / JEE exams!!

IIT exams was one but JEE was not existing. If he belongs to that age group which I think he belongs to.
I took the IIT JEE in the mid 90s as A 12th Grader.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49695 Feb 27, 2013
ADDENDUM:

I cleared the IIT JEE in the first attempt itself unlike so many others who need 2 or 3 attempts to clear the exam.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49698 Feb 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

He, who think who does not live in Cuff Parade and Malabar Hill has no right to exist.
You won't be able to afford a square foot of real estate in Cuffe Parade/Nariman Point or in Malabar Hill where property prices are among the highest in the world. As for the class and style that one needs to live in this area, you'll be completely ignored in view of the inferior and unclassy personality that you have and besides with you being a religious nut all will laugh at your absurd creationist beliefs based on the teachings of an ignorant savage like Muhammad. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49699 Feb 27, 2013
*

As for the class and style that one needs to live in THESE AREAS, you'll be completely ignored....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49700 Feb 27, 2013
HUGH:

You'd made a statement saying that Jamaica is ahead of India:

Ok, let's find out, if this claim is true:

1) How does Jamaica compare to India in space, nuclear and computer technology?

2) Does Jamaica have educational institutions on par with IIT, IIM, AIIMS and others?

3) How many billionaires does Jamaica have?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49701 Feb 27, 2013
I've come back from the gym, showered and am now going to massage my scalp with a special serum made from the extracts of 12 herbs. The serum is simply great for scalp and hair.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49705 Feb 27, 2013
Once a week, I get a body massage using pure almond oil. The cold pressed, freshly extracted almond oil is great for skin and hair. Always use cold pressed oils for massage or for hair care.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49706 Feb 27, 2013
Forest Essentials makes the best natural body care products in the world. The factory is in the Himalayas. Move over Shehnaz Hussain, Dior, Hermes, Beiersdorf and L'Oreal.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49707 Feb 27, 2013
Buy and use only Forest Essentials. Dump Shehnaz Hussain, Dior, Hermes, Beiersdorf and L'Oreal.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49708 Feb 28, 2013
JOEL wrote:
I've come back from the gym, showered and am now going to massage my scalp with a special serum made from the extracts of 12 herbs. The serum is simply great for scalp and hair.
Dont leaving us hanging. Please share with us the 12 herbs.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49709 Feb 28, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be able to afford a square foot of real estate in Cuffe Parade/Nariman Point or in Malabar Hill where property prices are among the highest in the world.
How much is the price for square meter in those swank areas?
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text> As for the class and style that one needs to live in this area, you'll be completely ignored in view of the inferior and unclassy personality that you have and besides with you being a religious nut all will laugh at your absurd creationist beliefs based on the teachings of an ignorant savage like Muhammad. LOL.
To live in posh areas there is no need to have class, style, or to profess a certain religion or politic view, the only requirement is to be rich.

You said that a person who lacks of style and class would be completely ignored, but let me break this down for you, you lack of class and style, by insulting, humiliating, defaming, lying ect anyone as a mad dog, so if what you said is true then you are well ignored by all out there.

As far as you are rich, say billionaire, no one will ignore you even if you lack of class, style, or believe in absurd religion, unless your behaviour is reprehensible.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49710 Feb 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Please share with us the 12 herbs.
Hi Papa,

Just come in from the new Altamount Road apartment where I'll be shifting to next week provided the interiors and fittings are ready.

The herbal serum for scalp-hair is a novel formulation made especially for me by a highly experienced vaidya-raj (ayurvedic physician) who charges a good fee for body care products aimed at the personality type of an individual. He called me for 3 sittings in his clinic that's housed in an old brick and wood structure with private chamber for consultancy lined with ancient Sanskrit books on ayurveda, a workroom for preparing the formulations and a store house filled with sacks and jars of exotic herbs. He put me through a rigorous test in several departments and then prepared a few concoctions for me. The one that finally had a fanatastic effect on my hair was then given to me after a one week trial. It contains around 12 herbs some of which, in Sanskrit, are - neem, pippali, mulethi, kasumbhi tel, pudina, kachnar, kapur, Himalayan spring water, etc. Naturally, I have thick brown hair that is a bit wavy and silky to touch that I slightly part with a comb on the right. The thick brown hair complements my pinkish-goldenish complexion. The serum has resulted in giving more strength, smoothness and lustre to my hair and has improved blood circulation in the scalp and leaves a lingering and a soothing fragrance. I feel relaxed and love the feel of my hair.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#49711 Feb 28, 2013
I woke up this morning and had plenty of fore skin on my chile. Nice. I thought I was jewish but nah brah....
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49712 Feb 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
God said, the idols will he utterly abolish. The Holy One cannot come until the land of Israel (Judah) is purged of Christians and other idolaters. The land will utterly "vomit" them out and they will go into a short captivity at the hands of the king of the north and the king of the south. Idolatry will not be tolerated in Israel-the USA included, there's a reason it's called the "holy land"
rabbee: you cannot call, the present unholy land holy. nor does it matter, what religion you are. if your religion is not holy, then you are not. if you were to kick all unholy alleged as people, out of ysrael today. there would be, no one there. don't care if you claim to be jewish, christian, muslem or other pagan. i only care if you, really are true to G-D here in ThisStory of Physical Creation again. truth is an extreemly rare commodity, in this whole lashon hara world of today again in TheTorah.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49722 Feb 28, 2013
Perfection which is the ultimate state of the unified field of consciousness-energy lies involved in the manifestation - which is in the core of nature and being - and unfolds in a series of gradations one more harmonious than the previous one until at last the ultimate perfection manifests provided the evolutionary crises brought about by ecological degradation, eugenic distortions, personality defects and bad karma are avoided.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49723 Feb 28, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Papa,
Just come in from the new Altamount Road apartment where I'll be shifting to next week provided the interiors and fittings are ready.
The herbal serum for scalp-hair is a novel formulation made especially for me by a highly experienced vaidya-raj (ayurvedic physician) who charges a good fee for body care products aimed at the personality type of an individual. He called me for 3 sittings in his clinic that's housed in an old brick and wood structure with private chamber for consultancy lined with ancient Sanskrit books on ayurveda, a workroom for preparing the formulations and a store house filled with sacks and jars of exotic herbs. He put me through a rigorous test in several departments and then prepared a few concoctions for me. The one that finally had a fanatastic effect on my hair was then given to me after a one week trial. It contains around 12 herbs some of which, in Sanskrit, are - neem, pippali, mulethi, kasumbhi tel, pudina, kachnar, kapur, Himalayan spring water, etc. Naturally, I have thick brown hair that is a bit wavy and silky to touch that I slightly part with a comb on the right. The thick brown hair complements my pinkish-goldenish complexion. The serum has resulted in giving more strength, smoothness and lustre to my hair and has improved blood circulation in the scalp and leaves a lingering and a soothing fragrance. I feel relaxed and love the feel of my hair.
Himalayan spring water is not a vegetable. Considering the bathroom habits of the 1000s of people a week that climb those mountains, I wouldnt exactly call that water therapeutic either. Unless you were a E. coli.

I am suprised you go to an herbalist after promoting the Forest Products line.

Neem isnt very exotic, we use it here for bug spray.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49724 Feb 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Himalayan water is not a vegetable. Considering the bathroom habits of the 1000s of people a week that climb those mountains, I wouldnt exactly call that water therapeutic either. Unless you were a E. coli.

I am suprised you go to an herbalist after promoting the Forest Products line.

Neem isnt very exotic, we use it here for bug spray.
Well, the vaid acharya (ayurvedic physician) is an expert and has a line of well-heeled clients who swear by his treatments though he charges exorbitantly and gives individual attention to each case as each person has his/her own unique personality type. He follows certain high standards of purity as demanded by the science of ayurveda. The product is a serum and so I guess it needs dilution in water. It works amazingly well on my scalp and hair.

Forest Esentials also follows ayurveda and has sourced all its herbal recipes from the ancient Sanskrit books found in old temple vaults and in the possession of priests. Forest Essentials is not tailor-made for individual body-types but nevertheless is simply superb in a general sort of way. Please order some of their great body-care products. The Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Taj Vivanta, Oberoi, Renaisance and other luxe hotels here employ the Forest Essentials brand in their wash rooms and wellness/beauty salons. I've bathed in neem water on a few occasions and drunk neem extracts at times. Ayurveda follows its own logic and makes use of even stringent or toxic substances that're rendered harmless after subjecting them to certain procedures.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49725 Feb 28, 2013
ABSOLUTE CONSCIOUSNESS:

Absolute Consciousness is the highest unified state of awareness that's beyond all mental and supramental conceptions of what constitutes awareness and it is beyond name and namelessness, form and formlessness, personality and impersonality, attribution and non-attribution, existence and non-existence and being and non-being. It is pure consciousness turned on itself and devoid not only of all the dualities mentioned above but it is also unhampered by the dynamic aspect of the reality which is energy which in the absolute state enters the unmanifest state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Learn to Read 182,126
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min No Warming 49,335
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 4 hr Reddog 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
delhi female 7 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 7 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015