Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,226)

Showing posts 44,501 - 44,520 of64,956
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Damon wrote:
I wanted to amend my post. If anyone is interested in believing in Yehoshua or Jesus and obeying the law of the new covenant then go to this webpage and believe the words of G-d. Believe the prophecies of G-d and their fulfillment by G-d. Until the desire to serve G-d is greater than the desire to pursue sinful pleasures, there can be no change in your life. It isn't worth it to pursue a short life of sinful pleasures and then to be judged by G-d for eternity. You have to give up the sinful pleasures in the love of G-d for a short period of time and then G-d will reward you with an eternity with him. If you want to be saved forever then go to this webpage and believe and obey the word of G-d. Print it out and keep it with you to guide you in your study of G-d's holy scriptures.

http://bendoverforJesus.blogspot.com/
Hey sexy,

what are you wearing??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/26/business/gl...

Ikea Withdraws Meatballs After Horse Meat Is Found
lucy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Please check this out hitlers ansestors are forming again the 15 minits of footage www.youtube.com/lucygreytv
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing the pathetic level of your intelligence, it's evident that you won't clear the IIT JEE.
(Thank God they've now diluted the standard and format of the JEE. It was tooo stressful in the past and the level of questions were way too difficult for a university entrance exam).
rabbee: well they must of changed the anacronym, since i have taken em. and in fact i even have, a higher score on my blood test. and i have never even had to study for them, and got all A+ a+. and i do not even belive, you want to get in to my regestered iq. but then the old iq test scrore, is not dependant on your way of lying.

nor am i about to lower my iq, to meet with the approvial of your (sviat) standard of village idot aptitude test. as be it known, that difference is not a sure lock. of how much smarter you are than someone else. as i may according to scripture, be able to talk to the talking animals. but that does not mean, the talking maggots are willing to understand.

and i can assure you that your self rumor, that you are smarter than G-D in HEAVEN or HisSon is totally false. in this world whose average intelligence, is not close to nor greater than even hasatan's. with the average intelligence, being much closer to baal hamolech.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
The age of religion is almost over....
rabbee: the age of religions, has never been over. no matter how many false religions, have been replaced with other false ones. but most hopefully, your religion will be over a lot sooner.

nor does getting rid of a bad religion, any insurance of it not being replaced a worse one. what is the point in chasing out, one bad spirit, when it is replaced by 72 or more far worse ones?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
The words religion and retard rhyme. It's true that these days as in the past religion has been the preserve of the unevolved retards. Nothing useful or illumined has come from religion.
rabbee: well nothing useful or illumined, has come from your religion. but a comma in the right place, could prove usefull every now or then.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
All the Gods, scriptures, prophecies and prophets have been colossal failures and have stained the world with blood, bigotry and ignorance. As for the religious types, well, each one has been clinging in typical myopic fashion to his or her faith, to the silly ritualistic parts and fighting over scriptural mumbo jumbo while the actual experiences via the union of the subject and the object of the gradations of the cosmic hierarchy leading to self-realization have been left aside.
rabbee: hey do not blame G-D, for your or this whole world's failure, to pass TheHeaven entrance exam. as i can assure you that, the world stained with blood, bigotry, and ignorance, are all this worlds choices against G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS is available in Mumbai.
I am not into TV viewing. Rarely watch TV.
rabbee: well that explains why your, more than a few eposodes short of a full story.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
The age of religion is almost over....
I am reminded that the age of consent is almost long past for you and you are now on the verge of entering your second childhood, sexually speaking.

Oh, sex is for adults.

Do something about this condition NOW.

Much love from dearest Hugh
jim

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-64B
C. Joshua and use of Jewish laws of War:
Joshua used this law of war many times during his campaigns as we read in the fall of Jericho "They devoted the city to Lord and destroyed with the Sword every living thing in it- men and women- young and old, cattle sheep and donkey" (what was the crime of these poor animals?– MUQ)
And the example of Jericho is not a lone incident in the life of Joshua. In fact most of the book is filled with the heroics of Joshua and his people and how many of the enemies they killed.
If you add altogether, it would be close to a Million humans that were killed during the battles of Joshua and enemies of Israel.
And them compare it with a figure of 1000 during the time of our prophet. Who was a more 'peaceful warrior"?
D. David and the use of Jewish Laws of War:
At least three or four centuries separate the times of Joshua and that of David… but we find the same fighting Jew spirit in David and he used the 'Jewish law of war' on many occasions.
His fights against his enemies are sufficient evidence that he used this law of war against his enemies on many occasions (the details can be seen in the book of 2 Samuel, about David and all the battles he fought against his enemies, and all his actions had the approval.
Therefore it is evident that Jews were using the provisions of this Law of War for many centuries against their enemies and were well aware of it.
6. These Laws were for Enemies of Jews and not intended for Jews:
This is a plea which many people take, that these laws were for Non Jews and not for Jews themselves. Well every conqueror makes law that are suited to them, but they should be ready to face the music should the situations be reversed.
Did they not listen to advice of Jesus which says that you will be judged by the standards by which you judge others.
So No Jew should complain if the Jewish Laws of war are executed on themselves. The Payback times also comes from time to time.
(Contd.)
YOU REALLY ARE LOVER OF ALLAH/SATAN, IF YOU HAD LOVE FOR THE JEWS WHICH JESUS IS KING OF THE JEWS , YOU WOULD NEVER PRINT SUCH LIES, BUT I KINDA UNDERSTAND AFTER ALL SATAN IS THE FATHER LIES, and you have swallowed it hook line and sinker, if you hate the jews then you hate their G-d.......
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I am reminded that the age of consent is almost long past for you and you are now on the verge of entering your second childhood, sexually speaking.

Oh, sex is for adults.

I am not surprised at your suggestion given your perversity.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not surprised at your suggestion given your perversity.
Hugh--I am reminded that the age of consent is almost long past for you and you are now on the verge of entering your second childhood, sexually speaking.

Oh, sex is for adults.

Joel--I am not surprised at your suggestion given your perversity.

HughBe--- what is life like, for the majority, in your area?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- what is life like, for the majority, in your area?
Oh, most people, including the vast majority of the educated, in India are retards and are barely civilized or thoughtful.

I would hesitate to apply the label of human-being to them.

The same is the case with most people in the world but I think in a nation like India it stands out like a sore thumb given its past superior civilizational achievements followed by the great plummmet into ignorance that's so shocking when you live among them and are an intellectual-spiritual elite.

In the intellectual and free thinking spheres, the Europeans and the Americans and even the Japs, Koreans and Chinese are way ahead of India.

Luckily, I live in an area in Mumbai that's highly westernized and where people have been educated in modern ideas at the best academic institutions in India and abroad and so here the culture shock that one encounters in the other parts of the city or nation are not as pronounced. Besides, English is the spoken language at home and on the streets in 99.9 % households in the swank areas of Mumbai like Breach Candy, Colaba, Altamount Road, Pedder Road, Malabar Hill, Ridge Road, Carmichael Road, Bandra, Juhu, Walkeshwar, Kemps Corner and the like.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Our false yogi is trying to say that he is "kaala angrez"!!

British have left, but left their illegitimate children here. Those who look down on others because they do not have as much money and manners as they.

Little these people understand that manners and respectability comes from what is inside your hearts and by living in a high fashion home and getting your suits cleaned from London and Paris.

I told you number of times, that he in no yogi, false yogi is apt title for him.

Blowing his trumpet all by himself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Our false yogi is trying to say that he is "kaala angrez"!!
British have left, but left their illegitimate children here. Those who look down on others because they do not have as much money and manners as they.
Little these people understand that manners and respectability comes from what is inside your hearts and by living in a high fashion home and getting your suits cleaned from London and Paris.
I told you number of times, that he in no yogi, false yogi is apt title for him.
Blowing his trumpet all by himself.
Are the cultural descendants of the Mughals really any much better?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily, I live in an area in Mumbai that's highly westernized and where people have been educated in modern ideas at the best academic institutions in India and abroad and so here the culture shock that one encounters in the other parts of the city or nation are not as pronounced. Besides, English is the spoken language at home and on the streets in 99.9 % households in the swank areas of Mumbai like Breach Candy, Colaba, Altamount Road, Pedder Road, Malabar Hill, Ridge Road, Carmichael Road, Bandra, Juhu, Walkeshwar, Kemps Corner and the like.
Where you live, if a poor person has the intellectual capacity to pursue a higher education, is such a path provided for free (or at least according to his/her means?)?

If there is such a path, is it widely available? Or does the person have to out compete hundreds or thousands of other like minded individuals?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the cultural descendants of the Mughals really any much better?
Descendants of Mughals have already merged into Indian society....and fallen worse than SC / ST and untouchables in past 60 years after independence.

It is remnants of British like our false yogi, who live in cuff Parade in Bombay and think they have come to heaven and look down poor and uneducated and unemployed people of India, who were less fortunate than them.

They are "kale angrez" I was speaking about....they speak like "these bloody Indians..."
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
YOU REALLY ARE LOVER OF ALLAH/SATAN, IF YOU HAD LOVE FOR THE JEWS WHICH JESUS IS KING OF THE JEWS , YOU WOULD NEVER PRINT SUCH LIES, BUT I KINDA UNDERSTAND AFTER ALL SATAN IS THE FATHER LIES, and you have swallowed it hook line and sinker, if you hate the jews then you hate their G-d.......
Ans.

Please do not mention Allah and Satan in one sense. Allah is the same as YHWH of Jews and God of Christians and Satan is the Devil, how can you equate Allah with Satan. Does change of Arabic language change YHWH into Devil?

I know jesus' love for Jews, but some how Jews of his days did not reciprocate that love. It was one sided love affair.

The Jews of Jesus' time, cursed both him and his mother and tried every trick in the bag to get him killed.

And for 2000 years Christians all over the world were "reciprocating" their love of Jews by committing atrocities on them in every Christian country.

Now for past 60 odd years, the Christians have had a change of heart and once again think that Jews are "God's wooly little lambikins"…to be treated as most delicate and most sensitive pieces of humanity that ever lived.

No, we do not swring from one extreme to another.

To us Jews are like any other human race. They originated from Abraham, God had mercy on them, chose them and sent prophets after prophets in them.

But they did not reciprocate that Love and Mercy and broke their covenants again and again.

Two times they were chastised by God and after killing of Jesus, they were removed from the class of "chosen people" and they can only get to that status, only after accepting Jesus as their prophet.

All this Christian's love of Jews is one sided, no Jew has changed his stance towards Jesus, but Christians are ready to kiss the feet of God's Chosen people.

This is what which brain washing can do to you, is it not?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

SS wrote:
Wait a minute, you little equivicating snake in the grass. What is this nonsense you propose about David being a "Prophet?" No. Not even slightly. He earned an earthly crown, good for him, but that is IT, and that is ALL. And, yeah, he made his share of mistakes, too, nothing as bad as the man YOU would revere and call "holy," (I've noticed you STILL dodge the question,) but of course he did, he was a man. A king. But NOT a "prophet." So tell me again, Muq. If you've got the courage, anyways. Look deep into your own soul and TELL me you BELIEVE that it is a Holy and a Pious thing for a grown man to MARRY a child who is not even 10 years old. Don't equivicate. Don't make excuses. Don't post more of your nonsense about some "flaming sword of Islam up your ass" or whatever it is you keep posting. Just answer. Be a man for once in your life. Yes or no, Muq? Is it right for someone like YOU to go off and force an 8-year old into marriage with you? Or is it that, secretly, you DO approve of such behavior? After all, that is your "prophet," isn't it?
Ans.

01. So David is not a prophet, just a king? Is it? Then how come Psalms of David are included in the Holy Bible?

And why two books of Bible are filled with nothing else except his "glorious deeds"?

How come Jesus was to sit on the throne of David, if David was no prophet of God?

I do not know what your concept of prophet is? David was a prophet as well as King. That was same as Moses and Solomon and some others too.

02. In case of our prophet, his marriage to Lady Aiyesha was very correct as per the local customs of that time. She had attained the age of marriage and there was no objection raised by any one.

And it was lady Aiyesha which got benefited by the marriage and not prophet. She became the "most knowledgeable women in Islam" just because of that marriage and what she learned from prophet.

And you people are just taking "birth day card" and creating your sky scrappers of hate and hatred.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Descendants of Mughals have already merged into Indian society....and fallen worse than SC / ST and untouchables in past 60 years after independence.
It is remnants of British like our false yogi, who live in cuff Parade in Bombay and think they have come to heaven and look down poor and uneducated and unemployed people of India, who were less fortunate than them.
They are "kale angrez" I was speaking about....they speak like "these bloody Indians..."
But dont you agree that the British represent the best in high culture?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,501 - 44,520 of64,956
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min harmonious 1,033,593
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,392
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min Whiny1 4,021
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min KiMare 47,001
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 58 min prognosticator 96,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,928
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr DUMP Durbin 6,528
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]