Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,396
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49445 Feb 19, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the claim of in this case being arabs, where they were actually from Syria or from the famous now Iraqi composer of the book Uthman.
But for the longest time Damascus and Bagdad where the centers of the religion.
rabbee: well i do not tell people, precisely where G-D and i have actually met. because G-D and i have agreed, that We do not desire people worshiping a place where were not meeting anymore. and i also have a place in my heart for G-D, but We agreed i shall not worship that either. so therefore i shall not worship, a guilded or non-guilded rock in mecca, or mecca also. because G-D is not, presently there either. if i the alleged as jesus christ, shall not worship myself. i ain't about to worship any or you, or anyother muhammed. any more than i worship the religious center of the antichrist in the washington dc san hedreen. cause they are still making all the religious mistakes, the jews made 2000 years ago. when it is even wrong, to worship yourself for being black or white. when the black race, is about as gratefull to TheG-D, WHO commanded then into and out of slavery as the multitudes that left egypt were. when the same arrogance, before being enslaved has returned. but any nation that shall repent first G-D shall declare TheHis Nation with adam. for i have been returned by G-D, once again in TheTorah to WHOM i am gratefull for my eternal life, and physically again here in TheTorah. and i am not gratefull to any of you, or your grandmother who have all tried to ruin that again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49446 Feb 19, 2013
you can all denounce, that i am G-D'S Son adam here in TheTorah again. but that still shall not prevent G-D, from making me and the designated woman your G-D for the last day. just exactly like the last time, this whole world rejected the offer of GanEden from G-D.

you can all fight against, my FATHER/MOTHER IN HEAVEN. and you can continue to never admit, you have all already lost again. but you cannot stop G-D, from making it all happen now and again.

so you can delude yourselves all you want with the mental magic of the beast. but it does not mean, your not physically here in TheTorah Happening all over again. this whole world taking to the side of mr lizard lips shall not guarentee to any of you eternal life. because it has it's, third or fouth time limits. but that shall only, deplete yourselves against G-D.

every religion on earth today, is and has been bowing to the subtle beast. and chances are, tomorrow you will all be still bowing to mr lizard lips. because G-D, said he is seductivly sneakier than any of you could imagine. and he is not even, in the limelight. but his hissing at G-D, is heard from all of you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49447 Feb 19, 2013
all your denying, the same old devils exist again. only gives aid and comfort, to their leader against G-D. and i can see this happening, in every nation on earth. even all your pretending to believe in G-D not here in TheTorah, is helpless against the beast. with your whole world of evidence of athiesm, from the 1st to the third kind only. because you do not answer the roll call of G-D, here in TheTorah thrice again. face the facts - the same old devil has outsmarted eveyone on earth again. and you have all been whitewasing, his own fence for him again.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49448 Feb 19, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
We both want it this way for now. We're very compatible with each other. If the spontaneous yoga experiences cease then we can think of making the relationship physical. Let's see how things work out. Both of us want peace and happiness - rarities in our lives especially mine.
But she knows to have a love relationship with you?

“Where is Cookeville?”

Since: Dec 07

Cookeville

#49450 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
4. When prophet called all clans of Makkah near hillocks of SAFA and told them about message of Islam, this ABU LAHAB spoke before every one “Woe be to you! Is that why you called us and wasted our time”. There upon was revealed chapter 111 of Quran, which was named after him and it goes like this:
“Perish the hands of ABU LAHAB! Perish he! No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains”
“Burnt soon will be in a fire of blazing flame! His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood as Fuel”
“A twisted rope of palm tree fiber round her (own) neck (111:1-5)
This chapter shall be recited thru out the world till the last day by millions of Muslim to confirm his loss.
5. Whenever prophet used to visit any assembly or tent of people from outside Makkah, during Hajj or other gathering, ABU LAHAB used to follow the prophet and used to announce at his back, this is a mad man do not listen to him. Many people got confused and said “when his own uncle says this, why should we listen to him” Therefore he was instrumental in stopping many people from listening to the message of Islam thru the lips of prophet.
6. When Makkah people boycotted prophet for three years, and whole clan of Abdul MUTTALIB was included in the boycott, this ABU LAHAB remained outside and did not join with his clan .He also opposed the end of boycott.
Such was the enmity and hatred of Prophet and Islam in the heart of this bitterest of all enemies of Islam….that was the situation when prophet had to fled Makkah and took shelter in Madina.
(Contd.)
Muq, you are nothing if not interesting. Hajj. That's hillarious. Your prophet fled. He was smart to do so. Now... How again was it somehow "holy" and "pious" for a grown man to "marry" an 8-year old child?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#49451 Feb 19, 2013
saviorself wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq, you are nothing if not interesting. Hajj. That's hillarious. Your prophet fled. He was smart to do so. Now... How again was it somehow "holy" and "pious" for a grown man to "marry" an 8-year old child?
Some one is stuck with "thighing"....some one is stuck with a date of birth card.....some one is stuck with some thing else.

All these people have no answer for the logic and deal nothing with the issue under discussion.

They just want to derail the issue by raising issues which have no connection with the topic under discussion.

This is called devilish way to avoid discussing main topic and start making loops.

If some one wants to discuss the topic of our prophet's marriage with lady Aiyesha, I have no problem with it.

It has "nothing" to do with the age difference, it has nothing to do with being pious or not.

It is if "he violated any law" by this marriage?
Voluntarist

United States

#49452 Feb 19, 2013
[DOI: 10.2174/1874412500902010007]
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11
World Trade Center Catastrophe
Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones Kevin R. Ryan,
Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James
R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsen Pp 7-31
We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the
samples we have studied of the dust produced by the
destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of
these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in
this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in
all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan
resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second
WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week
later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using
optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-
ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential
scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains
grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron
oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like
structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl
ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present.
The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red
material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit
large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430
°C, far below the normal ignition temperature for
conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are
clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these
peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is
found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly
energetic.

http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj/arti...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49453 Feb 20, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
[DOI: 10.2174/1874412500902010007]
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11
World Trade Center Catastrophe
Alligators in Your Backyard
Thanks to climate change, the cold-blooded giants are lurching north.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_scie...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#49455 Feb 20, 2013
SC wrote:
01. For the first time Muhammad came to Medina as prophet and yet he was charged to write pacts between the Muslims and Jews?

Isn't more logic to write a pact with the representatives of both of communities? It sounds like the Jews of Medina were fools.

02. Your article tells us only that the Jews broke the pact, but never explain why they did, making therefore pass this article as a mere muslim propaganda.

03. Muhammad has not the authority to expel anyone from their own lands.

04. I also read that your prophet made a peace pact with other Jewish tribes after payment of tribute.

05. By your own propaganda I see your prophet really was a merciless killer and dictator.
Ans.

Our Prophet and Jews of Bani QURAIZAH:

I received only one answer to my first part of the post dealing with this subject, and I would answer it before my next installment.

01. Our Prophet was not "only a prophet" in the sense of Jews. He was charged with "mission to establish the Kingdom of heaven". He was both a Prophet and Ruler, so he acted as Head of Muslims and Jews of Madina as another party to the fact.

Why only the Jews of Medina were folls? I say all Jews were fools for past many centuries!!

If they would have accepted the message of Jesus, they would have been ruling the whole world by now.

And if they would have accepted the message of our prophet, they would have been ruling the whole of Palestine for past 1400 years.

But they "choose" to live in the "narrow pond" of their racism and their elders and that is what they are paying for past 2000 years and for past 60 odd years ruling a "part of Palestine" only with the help and support of their "Christian brothers".

02. Our records show that Jews broke the pact. If you have any evidence of the contrary, bring it forward. Just your "wishing and assumptions" shall not become facts.

03. Our prophet as "Head of Muslim nation" had every authority to punish people who broke the treaty.

"Only" problem with our prophet was that "he was too kind hearted"!! If he was like Joshua or David or even like Moses, he would have got all of them killed or banished at the "first sign of trouble".

04. Our prophet "did make pacts with other jewish tribes living outside Madina provided they paid Tribute" it is true.

But that happened after Jews of Madina were dealt with. It happened in year 6 AH after KHAIBAR was conquered.

Madina became "Jew free" in year 5 AH , All Praise to Allah.

05. If our prophet was a "merciless killer" as you said , he would have done to these Jews what "Moses did to those Midianites" or What Joshua did to Jericho!!

Why do you not look at your own record before laying allegation on others?

Location hidden

#49456 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

If they would have accepted the message of Jesus, they would have been ruling the whole world by now.

And if they would have accepted the message of our prophet, they would have been ruling the whole of Palestine for past 1400 years.
Instead we have been ruling Palestine since 1948. I think, on the whole, we got the better half of the deal. Your people couldnt even retain your own country - India.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49457 Feb 20, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

But she knows to have a love relationship with you?
If by love you mean the usual animal attraction, then the answer is no.

Our relationship is based on mutual respect and on intellectual, cultural and spiritual compatibility and convenience.

Love can follow.

This much is very clear to both of us and we want it to be this way.

At present, the pressure of the yogic force that's acting spontaneously without me making the least effort is strong on me despite quitting the yoga in Dec 2012 and so carnal thoughts and the sexual act itself are out of the question. Even now the pressure of the higher force is quite intense that since this morning I am finding it difficult to keep my eyes open and remain in the waking consciousness. The pressure and heat generated by the dynamic descent of the force is causing my waking consciousness to go within. I am quite in a daze and am swaying and can barely type or sit before the monitor. I am just forcing myself to type and sit. I am indulging in these physical activities since I don't want to enter trance and its concomitant semi-conscious state that can go on for hours or days and this then is invariably followed by a vicious attack from the adverse powers that seek to undo all the spiritual gain. I want to avoid being attacked as I've had enough of this and so this typing and sitting here.

Ok, then.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49458 Feb 20, 2013
Punishing people, imposing one's puerile teachings on others, killing one's opponents and seeking to rule people/nation are signs of a crude and vile megalomaniac. Oh Muhammad, when will you learn, idiot?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49459 Feb 20, 2013
Later.

Location hidden

#49460 Feb 20, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not love, that is lust
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>Our relationship is based on mutual respect and on intellectual, cultural and spiritual compatibility and convenience.
Love can follow.
That is love (minus the convenience factor)

With convenience and less on the other factors is "friends with benefits"

Location hidden

#49461 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Our Prophet and Jews of Bani QURAIZAH:
I received only one answer to my first part of the post dealing with this subject, and I would answer it before my next installment.
01. Our Prophet was not "only a prophet" in the sense of Jews. He was charged with "mission to establish the Kingdom of heaven". He was both a Prophet and Ruler, so he acted as Head of Muslims and Jews of Madina as another party to the fact.
Why only the Jews of Medina were folls? I say all Jews were fools for past many centuries!!
But they "choose" to live in the "narrow pond" of their racism and their elders and that is what they are paying for past 2000 years and for past 60 odd years ruling a "part of Palestine" only with the help and support of their "Christian brothers".
02. Our records show that Jews broke the pact. If you have any evidence of the contrary, bring it forward. Just your "wishing and assumptions" shall not become facts.
03. Our prophet as "Head of Muslim nation" had every authority to punish people who broke the treaty.
"Only" problem with our prophet was that "he was too kind hearted"!! If he was like Joshua or David or even like Moses, he would have got all of them killed or banished at the "first sign of trouble".
04. Our prophet "did make pacts with other jewish tribes living outside Madina provided they paid Tribute" it is true.
But that happened after Jews of Madina were dealt with. It happened in year 6 AH after KHAIBAR was conquered.
Madina became "Jew free" in year 5 AH , All Praise to Allah.
05. If our prophet was a "merciless killer" as you said , he would have done to these Jews what "Moses did to those Midianites" or What Joshua did to Jericho!!
Why do you not look at your own record before laying allegation on others?
What a long post you wrote... I can easily answer you but I guess it is totally useless your brain has been brainwashed for well that you are neither aware you've just called a merciless killer with dictatorship tendency as too kind hearted.

Location hidden

#49462 Feb 20, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Our relationship is based on mutual respect and on intellectual, cultural and spiritual compatibility and convenience.
Love can follow.
This much is very clear to both of us and we want it to be this way.
At present, the pressure of the yogic force that's acting spontaneously without me making the least effort is strong on me despite quitting the yoga in Dec 2012 and so carnal thoughts and the sexual act itself are out of the question. Even now the pressure of the higher force is quite intense that since this morning I am finding it difficult to keep my eyes open and remain in the waking consciousness. The pressure and heat generated by the dynamic descent of the force is causing my waking consciousness to go within. I am quite in a daze and am swaying and can barely type or sit before the monitor. I am just forcing myself to type and sit. I am indulging in these physical activities since I don't want to enter trance and its concomitant semi-conscious state that can go on for hours or days and this then is invariably followed by a vicious attack from the adverse powers that seek to undo all the spiritual gain. I want to avoid being attacked as I've had enough of this and so this typing and sitting here.
Ok, then.
When I said love I did not mean sex.

So is this couple supposed to be without progeny for long time, I understand?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49463 Feb 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats not love, that is lust

<quoted text>
Animal attraction includes an unregenerate form of love and lust.

Love is a condition of the awakened psychic or some still higher aspect of consciousness that's free from dimunition and free from the taint of raw emotions and gross psychological instincts. This kind of love is rare to find among the ordinary human types that throng the world.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49464 Feb 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

That is love (minus the convenience factor)

With convenience and less on the other factors is "friends with benefits"
We're trying to stabilize our lives in many ways by living together since we're so very compatible in most ways. Let's see how it goes.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49465 Feb 20, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

So is this couple supposed to be without progeny for long time, I understand?
No progeny as it will not be a physical relationship to begin with on account of the spontaneous yoga taking place in my being despite quitting the integral yoga a few months ago.

If at all the relationship turns physical at a later stage if and only if the yogic experiences withdraw by themselves then too we most likely will not have kids (for a few reasons)...

My live-in relationship with Rachel is to stabilize the physical, emotional and psychological instrumental parts of being and in view of the spontaneous yogic experiences that're continuing till now it would constitute a means to serve as an experiment in compatibility in which the purush (the cosmic consciousness-force principle) channeled through the male (Joel) plays the role of the stato-dynamic witness that in an unattached manner acts in and through the shakti (the cosmic consciousness-force) represented by buju Rachel via her modes of consciousness and energy in action. We want to see how much this kind of a relationship can achieve in terms of attaining to a cohesive purush-shakti state of consciousness and what're its results on being and surroundings. Till now it was a solo effort with disastrous effects in the form of the most vicious force assaults imaginable that forced me to quit the integral yoga.

The kind of relationship I just described above is a most difficult aim to achieve in spontaneous mode without putting in any effort on our parts but by just being conscious of all the movements and processes going on in being and in environment and by simply becoming pliant instruments of the Higher Force that's spontaneously acting in and through me at all times with varying degrees of intensity and without provoking the adverse vital powers by simply staying passive while the Higher Force acts (in and through me) and extends to connect with her being and with our surroundings.

Instead of degrading carnal relationships based on lust or those based on mere crass materiliasm and a denial of anything subtle that exceeds the gross physical, we're, in view of the direct proof of the higher states of existence over the years, giving this well-thought out male-female alliance a serious try like the great rishis (seers) of the past, who, on many occasions, entered into such refined relationships to rise to still greater yogic heights (in modern times, this kind of exalted male-female relationship was personified in the lives of Ramakrishna and Sharda and Aurobindo and his Jewish spiritual colloborator, the Mother).

Relationhsips based on possessiveness, lust, selfishness, self-denial, hedonism, insensitivity and other negatives are not for us.

Let us see how far it goes and what're the results.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#49466 Feb 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead we have been ruling Palestine since 1948. I think, on the whole, we got the better half of the deal. Your people couldnt even retain your own country - India.
Your rule is just 64 years old....Muslims ruled India for about 1000 years.\

You have lot of catching to do come even close.

What about the "Whole Land Palestine which YHWH gave to you for Everlasting possession"? When THAT promise is going to materialize?

When HAmas and Hizbollah are gone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 min andet1987 621
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min forks_make_us_fat 1,110,741
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 17 min andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 30 min andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min dont drink the ko... 46,696
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 2 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago