Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
44,021 - 44,040 of 68,856 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
Dear Hugh,
Where art thou, mon?
Sweet Joel is online.
(smiles)
I'm here, dear. I have heard that you are as sweet as lime.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are making an assumption that in an imperfect world, that your "perfection" is a value. I disagree. We are simply not outfitted for the social implications of this.
Perfection means manifesting the whole of the absolute in the manifestation and that would involve complete mastery over the whole universe and beyond to its underlying mechanisms. It progresses in stages as each emergence brings in newer and higher faculties, phenomena and laws.

Yes, the world is imperfect till now as the evolution of the terrestrial consciousness has not been able to progress faster and arrive at a stage where the more harmonious ranges of consciousness and their concomitant energies can manifest and radically alter the material and human conditions - though, of course, there has been some progress in the material and human conditions over the ages due to minuscule emergences in the earth nature but it is far from satisfactory.

Altering the terrestrial and human condition can be done on the individual, collective and material scales. I have seen it happening in a few advanced individuals who're great yogis and have experienced a bit of this radical change in the planes and parts of my own being and in my immediate surroundings since when the higher force stations itself in the being of an individual it radiates outward and affects one's immediate surroundings as well.

To bring in the degree of perfection I speak of involving the complete supramentalization of nature, most of the human population will have to disappear as they're not fit enough in being, outlook or reflexes to endure the tremendous power of the manifest supramental principle.

Anyway, I am no longer involved in the radical supramental yoga due to unbearable suffering involving the worst kind of attacks on a continuous basis. This supramental yoga has entered the earth consciousness for the first time in the whole of the earth's history since say 50 to 60 years that it has now been in covert operation up to a certain degree but the difficulties are toooooo great and require a more than Herculean effort on the part of the pioneers of this unique yoga to push forward the supramental emergence in the earth consciousness.

Before the scope, outcome and faculties of the supramental yoga, religions, the old religious teachings, the prophets of their past, the rituals, the sciences of the past and present pale into almost nothing as there is no comparison between them in any way. The two are as different as chalk is to cheese.

Alright, you stay happy, peaceful, healthy, safe, prosperous and have a long and fruitful life.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

JOEL wrote:
HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT BAD:
1) Being born gay or having gay inclinations is not bad as most religious folks think.
2) Homosexuality simply indicates a slight deviation in the psychological and vital forces governing the sex center in the brain.
3) The religious sages looked upon gay sex as something "bad" since they considered procreation the natural outcome of sex and so sex was something reserved for man and woman. However, procreation can be asexual - binary fission, invitro, cloning.
4) Anal sex between man and man or between man and woman is not impure but it damaging as it unbalances the nerve currents leading to the brain system and so a short circuit occurs in the brain currents that lead to unnatural synaptic connections being forged under the influence of the unbalanced nerve forces.
Joel--Being born gay or having gay inclinations is not bad as most religious folks think

HughBe--- spoken like a true practitioner of the rear art. Oh, I take your words to be a confession.

Much love, sweet Hugh.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
that term had better not incude 2 o's
HughBe---Much love from JJ

Maat--that term had better not incude 2 o's

HughBe--- neither the acronym meaning JJ nor the words have o's.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Scratch - from raw chemicals.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

MAAT wrote:
Daft bunch over at Allah's.
Therefore:
HB wrote:
HughBe--- My dear Maat, your strong affection for me has blinded you to the fact that I am not a Judahite or member of Judaism. So, your secret code "f.i" is appropriate for Frijoles but not me.
end quote
F.I. FOR INSTANCE
Found in the English language, and is this thus not a secret jewsi codeword between me and Frijoles.
I also a.o. use at times:
I.E. id est
E.G. example given
etc. etcetera- a.s.o. and so on
a.o. amongst other(s)
HughBe--- My dear Maat, I have read your post and so I say, much love from JJ.

I made no mention of Jews I spoke about Judahites or members of Judaism. In addition, you have TWISTED the context as is expected from Judahites.

Again, you are forgiven and much love.

Therefore:
HB wrote:
HughBe--- My dear Maat, your strong affection for me has blinded you to the fact that I am not a Judahite or member of Judaism. So, your secret code "f.i" is appropriate for Frijoles but not me.

end quote

F.I. FOR INSTANCE

Found in the English language, and is this thus not a secret jewsi codeword between me and Frijoles.

I also a.o. use at times:
I.E. id est
E.G. example given
etc. etcetera- a.s.o. and so on
a.o. amongst other(s)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- spoken like a true practitioner of the rear art. Oh, I take your words to be a confession.
How dumb!

You think that anyone failing to condemn homosexuality or speaking in support of gays is gay himself.

You're to unintelligent and crude. Beggar.

I came out in support of gay sex because I wanted to demonstrate to ignorant people who view it as a "sin" that homosexuality arises due to a slight deviation in the mental and vital force fields in the brain's sex center and as such it is nothing serious to lose sleep over.

People have all sorts of deviations in mind, vital, emotional and body since no one is born perfect.

However, you forgot to mention the warning regarding the danger of indulging in anal sex that I posted in that missive and other posts.

Anal sex disrupts the smooth flow of the nerve currents that leads to deviations in the synaptic formations.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking about your face?
Former--Do you ever blush?

HughBe--- Yes dear, I BRUSH daily.

Former---How can you tell?

HughBe--- The glow of the BLACK polished skin gets brighter.

Former--Are we talking about your face?

HughBe---I am talking about the forefront of by backside. It is so shine and black that it has a split. Yours is so white that there is no split there. Do you now understand your problem?

much love, dearest Hugh.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pervert.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb!
You think that anyone failing to condemn homosexuality or speaking in support of gays is gay himself.
You're to unintelligent and crude. Beggar.
I came out in support of gay sex because I wanted to demonstrate to ignorant people who view it as a "sin" that homosexuality arises due to a slight deviation in the mental and vital force fields in the brain's sex center and as such it is nothing serious to lose sleep over.
People have all sorts of deviations in mind, vital, emotional and body since no one is born perfect.
However, you forgot to mention the warning regarding the danger of indulging in anal sex that I posted in that missive and other posts.
Anal sex disrupts the smooth flow of the nerve currents that leads to deviations in the synaptic formations.
Joel--Being born gay or having gay inclinations is not bad as most religious folks think

Joel---How dumb!

HughBe--- are you? Almost at the same level as papa.

Joel--You think that anyone failing to condemn homosexuality or speaking in support of gays is gay himself.

HughBe--- BS. However, I do think that those who speak the way that you did are. Recall, "Being born gay". There is no such thing as being born GAY.

Joel--You're to unintelligent and crude. Beggar.

HughBe--- Speaking about UNINTELLIGENT and beggar if I were you I would shut up.

Now, it takes a dimwit not to have understood that my initial words to you were meant to TEASE. It was that and nothing else. Go back and read them with care.

You are not a BEGGAR so let us wager US$1M for each for your two FALSE ejaculations that you have made i.e. my jobs as CEO and my Jewish HERITAGE.

Joel--I came out in support of gay sex because I wanted to demonstrate to ignorant people who view it as a "sin" that homosexuality arises due to a slight deviation in the mental and vital force fields in the brain's sex center and as such it is nothing serious to lose sleep over.

HughBe--- It is not only a sin it is NASTINESS and a sickness of MIND.

Joel----People have all sorts of deviations in mind, vital, emotional and body since no one is born perfect.

HughBe-- Those who are abnormal should seek medical help.

Joel--Anal sex disrupts the smooth flow of the nerve currents that leads to deviations in the synaptic formations.

HughBe--- It disrupts the proper functioning of the muscles in the rear and causes the practitioners to wear sanitary napkins or tampons.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Much love from JJ
Maat--that term had better not incude 2 o's
HughBe--- neither the acronym meaning JJ nor the words have o's.
Then it's not current and of no meaning.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

HughBe wrote:
'

<quoted text>

Joel---How dumb!

HughBe--- are you? Almost at the same level as papa.
Joel--You think that anyone failing to condemn homosexuality or speaking in support of gays is gay himself.

HughBe--- BS. However, I do think that those who speak the way that you did are. Recall, "Being born gay". There is no such thing as being born GAY.

Joel--You're to unintelligent and crude. Beggar.
HughBe--- Speaking about UNINTELLIGENT and beggar if I were you I would shut up.

Now, it takes a dimwit not to have understood that my initial words to you were meant to TEASE. It was that and nothing else. Go back and read them with care.

You are not a BEGGAR so let us wager US$1M for each for your two FALSE ejaculations that you have made i.e. my jobs as CEO and my Jewish HERITAGE.

Joel--I came out in support of gay sex because I wanted to demonstrate to ignorant people who view it as a "sin" that homosexuality arises due to a slight deviation in the mental and vital force fields in the brain's sex center and as such it is nothing serious to lose sleep over.

Joel----People have all sorts of deviations in mind, vital, emotional and body since no one is born perfect.

HughBe-- Those who are abnormal should seek medical help.

Joel--Anal sex disrupts the smooth flow of the nerve currents that leads to deviations in the synaptic formations.

HughBe--- It disrupts the proper functioning of the muscles in the rear and causes the practitioners to wear sanitary napkins or tampons.
Anyway, have a good day.

Best Regards.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Then next time keep your mouth closed and perhaps it will be less nasty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew that. It figures that I would learn that from you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfection means manifesting the whole of the absolute in the manifestation and that would involve complete mastery over the whole universe and beyond to its underlying mechanisms. It progresses in stages as each emergence brings in newer and higher faculties, phenomena and laws.
Yes, the world is imperfect till now as the evolution of the terrestrial consciousness has not been able to progress faster and arrive at a stage where the more harmonious ranges of consciousness and their concomitant energies can manifest and radically alter the material and human conditions - though, of course, there has been some progress in the material and human conditions over the ages due to minuscule emergences in the earth nature but it is far from satisfactory.
Altering the terrestrial and human condition can be done on the individual, collective and material scales. I have seen it happening in a few advanced individuals who're great yogis and have experienced a bit of this radical change in the planes and parts of my own being and in my immediate surroundings since when the higher force stations itself in the being of an individual it radiates outward and affects one's immediate surroundings as well.
To bring in the degree of perfection I speak of involving the complete supramentalization of nature, most of the human population will have to disappear as they're not fit enough in being, outlook or reflexes to endure the tremendous power of the manifest supramental principle.
For some reason Mao Tse Tung and also perhaps the Khmer Rouge comes to mind

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

Anyway, I am no longer involved in the radical supramental yoga due to unbearable suffering involving the worst kind of attacks on a continuous basis. This supramental yoga has entered the earth consciousness for the first time in the whole of the earth's history since say 50 to 60 years that it has now been in covert operation up to a certain degree but the difficulties are toooooo great and require a more than Herculean effort on the part of the pioneers of this unique yoga to push forward the supramental emergence in the earth consciousness.
I think you have taken the wise course. A less principled and more stubborn man would of continued into self immolation.
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the scope, outcome and faculties of the supramental yoga, religions, the old religious teachings, the prophets of their past, the rituals, the sciences of the past and present pale into almost nothing as there is no comparison between them in any way. The two are as different as chalk is to cheese.
Alright, you stay happy, peaceful, healthy, safe, prosperous and have a long and fruitful life.
It is not the goal of all organized religions to be immediately self transformative. Many of them are ethical systems with added technologies to communicate with the divine, and they leave it at that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb!
Projection on the part of Hughbe. He obviously has unresolved issues. He needs to come out of the closet and also ditch his fundamentalist religion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

PREVIOUSLY

Post 162248

Maat---HB you are bound to get the context wrong...where is the context f.i.:)
Hit the mark or miss the mark. Easy to remember.

Post 162262

NOW

Note the TWISTED meaning that she offers. Read the CONTEXT of FI above. See how this Judahite INSULTS your intelligence.

"F.I. FOR INSTANCE

Found in the English language, and is this thus not a secret jewsi codeword between me and Frijoles."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Then next time keep your mouth closed and perhaps it will be less nasty.
I thought that you were avoiding me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway, have a good day.
Best Regards.
Have a good day, Joel and truly there is genuine affection for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••