Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Eric

Bensenville, IL

#48869 Feb 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
again, it depends on the state. In CT LLCs have no stock. AT least none than I know of. Maybe I owe myself something.
I love it when lay people talk law.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#48870 Feb 8, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when lay people talk law.
I was reading today how supposedly anything anyone needs to know anyway is posted on YouTube, so there is no reason to pay for any professional service anymore.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48871 Feb 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
again, it depends on the state. In CT LLCs have no stock. AT least none than I know of. Maybe I owe myself something.
rabbee: well the requirements vary among the states, and around the world. and in some countries, they are not allowed. and the definition/rules of a llc, also varries thoroughout the world.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48872 Feb 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reading today how supposedly anything anyone needs to know anyway is posted on YouTube, so there is no reason to pay for any professional service anymore.
rabbee: well you can find all the legal papers necessary, on the judicial web sites. but there are always filing fees, for any legal documents. and can be from $150 to $450 for civil courts.

but it would still be best, to run it by an attorney. especially if you, do it yourself.

and the worst time in the world, to find out about the differences. is after you have already, lost a company through a divorce or in a lawsuit.

Location hidden

#48873 Feb 8, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you can find all the legal papers necessary, on the judicial web sites. but there are always filing fees, for any legal documents. and can be from $150 to $450 for civil courts.
but it would still be best, to run it by an attorney. especially if you, do it yourself.
and the worst time in the world, to find out about the differences. is after you have already, lost a company through a divorce or in a lawsuit.
You dont need an attorney in CT to file for you. You can file directly online in a matter of moments.

Location hidden

#48874 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The key is to have multiple lines of defense. The incorporation is only one line. And to know what the heck you are doing professionally and common sense wise.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48875 Feb 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Where I live, Sichuan and Indian food is considered LOWER class.
I agree that most Indian and Sichuan food is pedestrian.

The Indian food served in most homes and restaurants is yuck and unhealthy.

Only aesthetes/gourmands and top notch professionals like Camellia Punjabi, Hemant Oberoi and Anand Solomon serve authentic Indian cuisine. I just returned a few hours ago from dinner at the luxe Hotel Renaissance run by the J W Marriot group and for a change we ordered Indian and were appalled by the food and I am now suffering from acidity.....Give me the Indian food offered by Govinda or Soam any day over what was given to us at the Lakeside Cafe, Renaissance. For great Indian food, try Camellia Punjabi's Chutney Mary and Ramaswamy restaurants in London or the Hiltl in Zurich (international vegetarian fare with a great Indian food selection). On the whole, I am not very much into Indian cuisine.

Among the Indians with a global outlook and the money to spend, international foods rank very high on their list of priorities.

All said and done, food should comprise a careful selection from world cuisine.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48876 Feb 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont need an attorney in CT to file for you. You can file directly online in a matter of moments.
rabbee: well you do not need an attorney, anywhere in the many states to file court papers. and you just can't file on line, without cvt training. you are required, to take some classes first. and there is also a fee, for filling on line also. nor can you access, your case docket without certified training. and your still going to have to pay court costs, for filling any civil papers.

filling on line, only gets thing started with court docket number and court date. and you still need to, show up for the hearing. which means you are going to need, to know a little bit about court procedure too. and althout most judges, will give you leeway in pro se litigations but not necessarily all. and also may be require, you to post a legal notice of intent in the media too.

and i still say, it is advisable to consult with an attorney. the advice from an attorney, could save you a lot of time, money and heartache. even if an attorney charges you,$150 to scan over your docs. it could save you, a lot more in the long run.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48877 Feb 8, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

For someone who constantly concerns himself with the spirit world you are awfully attached to the physical world with cosmetics and wealth, things that dont matter.
Spirit? I don't know what you mean by the word "spirit"? Does such an entity exist? If it does, what is it?

Who said material things don't matter? Jesus? He was ignorant.

Have you forgotten that matter is the repository of the higher states of consciousness?

Detachment is the key but by detachment I don't mean negligence or escapism.

If the basis - the physical body - is genetically sound (devoid of perversions like hypogamy, incest/inbreeding, diseases and serious personality defects) and well taken care of, the higher states of consciousness find it easier to manifest in and through it.

In fact, the perfection of the physical instrument is the most difficult of all tasks and mind you not a single religion or scripture talks about the powers of matter and the perfection of the body. Religions are all focussed on ascending into a supraphysical plane and leaving behind the body and earth matter to their unregenerate fate.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48878 Feb 8, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Perhaps you need an awaking experience like losing everything that you have.
Self-imposed poverty and sitting in sack cloth and ashes are not my ideals of progress, humility, goodness or mysticism.

I view those persons with ordinary physical beauty and lack of material resources as deficient which indicate that something is missing in their genes and in their instincts carried over from past existences in keeping with the causal laws.

Development proceeds along material, physical, vital, emotional and mental lines.

Perfect all of these.

Location hidden

#48879 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you do not need an attorney, anywhere in the many states to file court papers. and you just can't file on line, without cvt training. you are required, to take some classes first. and there is also a fee, for filling on line also. nor can you access, your case docket without certified training. and your still going to have to pay court costs, for filling any civil papers.
filling on line, only gets thing started with court docket number and court date. and you still need to, show up for the hearing. which means you are going to need, to know a little bit about court procedure too. and althout most judges, will give you leeway in pro se litigations but not necessarily all. and also may be require, you to post a legal notice of intent in the media too.
and i still say, it is advisable to consult with an attorney. the advice from an attorney, could save you a lot of time, money and heartache. even if an attorney charges you,$150 to scan over your docs. it could save you, a lot more in the long run.
That wasnt what I said or meant. You dont need an attorney to file for a LLC.
Voluntarist

United States

#48880 Feb 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok well i dont remember a board of directors for an llc, just members.

A C corp affords you more protections and less possibility of an audit if your income is under $250,000.

A corporation is an artificial person which keeps your personal assets safe since the assets of the corporation are separate from yours.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48881 Feb 8, 2013
The words "pure" or "impure" are concerned are misnomers. Everything is an admixture of various forces at work with each trying to dominate the play. It makes better sense to view events as either being "balanced" or "unbalanced".
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48882 Feb 8, 2013
That should read - The words "pure" or "impure" are misnomers.
Voluntarist

United States

#48883 Feb 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wouldnt need to file a corporation or llc with the court, the ct secretary of state handles the filing and it gets registered on concord.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48884 Feb 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you don't need to have an attorney, for any civil or criminal court actions. yes you can do it all yourself, as i have previously done. and have found out many unexpected complications along the way. though pro-se is much much cheaper, than having an attorney do it all.

but you are still going to have, court costs and filing fees. it is still not a bad idea, to have an attorney go over it first before you proceed. nor is is a bad idea, to gain a little expertease in court actions by observing a few. but there is no legal requirement to have an attorney for anything in the many states.

and there are certain requirements that must be met. before they even allow you access, for online filling for any specific docket. first you have to be regestered, for filing a court action/s. this is true, whether you are an attorney or not.

and it is true, that filling for corperate status. is most likly the more simple, of uncontested court actions. but should someone contest it, it can get complicated ugly real quick. but most of the time, it is more of a rubber stamp type approvial. as long as some idiot! doesn't want you to file an enviromental impact statement too.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48885 Feb 8, 2013
PROMISCUITY IS NOT BAD:

1) Promiscuity is not bad or impure conduct as most people who're indoctrinated by religion think.

2) Promiscuity is damaging to the mental, emotional and physical energies/states as when one sleeps around with multiple partners in straight or gay relationships, one draws in their baser energies and in the process one loses a part of one's own energies to the other/others.

3) In this way, one's natural balance of the force fields is upset.

4) Besides, being physically, emotionally and mentally attached to sex and partners scatters one's energies and introduces unhealthy addictions with the result that peace, self-control, self-sufficiency and stability keep receding.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48886 Feb 8, 2013
HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT BAD:

1) Being born gay or having gay inclinations is not bad as most religious folks think.

2) Homosexuality simply indicates a slight deviation in the psychological and vital forces governing the sex center in the brain.

3) The religious sages looked upon gay sex as something "bad" since they considered procreation the natural outcome of sex and so sex was something reserved for man and woman. However, procreation can be asexual - binary fission, invitro, cloning.

4) Anal sex between man and man or between man and woman is not impure but it damaging as it unbalances the nerve currents leading to the brain system and so a short circuit occurs in the brain currents that lead to unnatural synaptic connections being forged under the influence of the unbalanced nerve forces.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48887 Feb 8, 2013
MARRIAGE NEED NOT BE SANCTIFIED THROUGH A RELIGIOUS CEREMONY:

1) Marriage or living together sans marriage as the case may be are mere psychological, emotional, physical and material contracts between partners and this union as a result forges a close link in consciousness and energy between them which can be strong or feeble depending on the attachment and commitment between the partners.

2) Infidelity is simply breach of trust in the relationship and is on par with say violating the terms and conditions of a business contract.

3) Infidelity indicates lack of concentricity in the being which means that the balance of forces in the being are not centered or stable enough and tend to scatter or be attracted to other sources of attraction other than one's own and to the object of one's alliance.

4) Exchange of wows in religious ceremonies do not sanctify a union between partners by which I mean there's nothing "divine" or "sacred" about it - it's simply bringing into the individual and collective consciousness of both the partners the need to stay loyal and to nurture each other till the end. It is an act of counselling. Nothing deeper should be attached to religious ceremonies.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48888 Feb 8, 2013
MARRIAGE:

1) Marriage is the simple act of consolidating the force link between partners that facilities the intimate exchange of psychological, vital, emotional and physical energies.

2) If the partners are loyal and nurturing, their individual and collective force fields attain to stability and this brings in peace.

3) When one is at peace, it indicates a state of balance among the forces and in this condition one can maximise one's potential and make progress.

4) Peace is simply a condition of stability that comes about due to balance of the components of a system or balance among forces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min John Galt 1,115,587
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 1 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]