Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
43,481 - 43,500 of 68,374 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Papa.
I understand.
I want you to really prosper in all ways in life.
My best wishes and force are always with you.
Take care.
best wishes and (EVIL) force are always with papa/Frijoles. I believe that they are called LEGIONS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: an unrequeted love, is not a two way street. and how unfortunate, G-D'S Love for this world has never truly been returned.
Correct on ALL points

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no arguing with a fool, friend.
I have no issues with him. Arguing is what we do here. I dont take it personally, and hopefully neither should he.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--Jesus loves YOU, Frijoles.
Frijoles--and Homer Simpson loves YOU, Hughbe.
HughBe--- Delusional
Frijoles---Prove my delusional Homer is any less delusional than your delusional Jesus
HughBe--- In your mind, the only credible source is a rabbi so ask your master if Jesus was a product of make believe. Besides you know from your teachings,negative, that He was not.
So you cant provide a convincing reason why your cult figure is any less delusional than mine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Act like YOUR Jesus
HughBe--- DUNCE, am I a Jew? Why is YOUR Jesus not a part of US? Oh WRETCHED Judahite that you are.
Frijoles---and you wonder why you have no followers?
HughBe--- Delusional, I have not wondered about such a thing. In any event my interest is to point ALL to the TRUE Way of God. So I don't seek followers but that does not mean that the wise should not listen to my words or will not listen. In fact all should listen but realistically there are the OTHERwise like yourself who will not listen because you are NOT a TRUTH seeker or a LOVER of the Way.
FRijoles-- You sound senile.
HughBe--- Please share your reasons for such a statement and in doing so link them to the definition of senile.
lack of anger management. usage of adjectives such as Wretched.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
best wishes and (EVIL) force are always with papa/Frijoles. I believe that they are called LEGIONS.
another word from you private vocabulary.

You should offer a glossary some time.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So you cant provide a convincing reason why your cult figure is any less delusional than mine.
HughBe--Jesus loves YOU, Frijoles.

Frijoles--and Homer Simpson loves YOU, Hughbe.

HughBe--- Delusional

Frijoles---Prove my delusional Homer is any less delusional than your delusional Jesus

HughBe--- In your mind, the only credible source is a rabbi so ask your master if Jesus was a product of make believe. Besides you know from your teachings,negative, that He was not.

Frijoles---So you cant provide a convincing reason why your cult figure is any less delusional than mine.

HughBe--- YOU belong to a CULT. I am NOT your rabbi and so you shall not believe me, ask them. ALL nonsense that they teach you you deem as BRILLIANT and TRUE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
lack of anger management. usage of adjectives such as Wretched.
Please respond in an intelligent way, for a change. Try again.

Frijoles---Act like YOUR Jesus

HughBe--- DUNCE, am I a Jew? Why is YOUR Jesus not a part of US? Oh WRETCHED Judahite that you are.

Frijoles---and you wonder why you have no followers?

HughBe--- Delusional, I have not wondered about such a thing. In any event my interest is to point ALL to the TRUE Way of God. So I don't seek followers but that does not mean that the wise should not listen to my words or will not listen. In fact all should listen but realistically there are the OTHERwise like yourself who will not listen because you are NOT a TRUTH seeker or a LOVER of the Way.

FRijoles-- You sound senile.

HughBe--- Please share your reasons for such a statement and in doing so link them to the definition of senile.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
another word from you private vocabulary.
You should offer a glossary some time.
1. NO.

2. I shall consider it.

3.best wishes and (EVIL) force are always with papa/Frijoles. I believe that they are called LEGIONS.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>I have no issues with him. Arguing is what we do here. I dont take it personally, and hopefully neither should he.
Lol Whatever makes y'all happy.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are exactly?
rabbee: well it is not about, who you or i think i am. finally it is about, who G-D came and said i am. if you cannot accept who, G-D came and said i am. then you and i have nothing, in common with G-D. i only accept who G-D says i am, nothing more nothing less. and i can no longer have any doubts, about my being retuned after about 2000 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>rabbee: well it is not about, who you or i think i am. finally it is about, who G-D came and said i am. if you cannot accept who, G-D came and said i am. then you and i have nothing, in common with G-D. i only accept who G-D says i am, nothing more nothing less. and i can no longer have any doubts, about my being retuned after about 2000 years.
ROFL! Somebody give this f*cker his meds...STAT! lol
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. I dont even know who the second team is. I did get a whiff that the 49ers were involved.
I bought an acoustic guitar yesterday on impulse and I think I will spend the afternoon figuring out how to play it.
Wings- mmm. Tomorrow I have a business lunch date at a burger bar and I cant wait. Havent had real red meat in weeks.
Yesterday I sold a 20-year old electric piano on cragslist. First time I ever did that!

I play a bit of piano and tried to play the guitar once. Better on piano.

Get one of those books that tells you how to play it. Playing music is relaxing a good for the soul.

Enjoy the meatfest!
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We made hamentashens this morning.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamantash
Looks good.

What kind of filling?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ---Love is a "Two way street" Hugh Be, never ONE WAY.
Think about it.
HughBe--- I have observed over the course of my life that LOVE or affections are not always mutual or a two way street.
Dear Hugh

If love is not reciprocated, then it is not love it is infatuation.

It is not love.

Think about it.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-50

Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.

The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”

The Case of : ZAID BIN SANEA’, A JEW OF MEDINA

ZAID BIN SANEA’ was a Jew who lived in Madina. When the prophet came to Madina and started his mission there, he was partly convinced of the message, but he had some doubts of his own.

He had learned in his scriptures, about the perseverance quality of the Last Prophet, that was to come into the world, whom Moses and other Jewish prophets had described.

He was looking for some opportunity to put his own tests on this quality of prophet. He was not long to wait, for prophet entered into some borrowing deal with ZAID BIN SANEA’ and borrowed some money or some food from him, the loan was to be repaid after a fixed number of days.

The deadline for payment was still three or four days away, when ZAID BIN SANEA’ came to see the prophet, and found him sitting amongst his companions and teaching them about Islam. Without any formality or greetings (as the usual custom amongst Jews and Muslims alike), he addressed the Prophet in following words:

“O Mohammad, when are you going to repay my loan? I know that Family of Abdul MUTTALIB (the grandfather of prophet) are always tightfisted and they try to cheat people on each and every deal”

Companions of the prophet were stunned by this way of addressing and laying false accusations against prophet and his whole family. Omar could not control his anger and he shouted “O Enemy of Allah! Do you know to whom you are talking” then he asked the prophet to allow him to strike at the neck of this uncouth person.

Prophet maintained his calm and said to Omar.“Omar, you have not done the justice, he is the man with a claim against him, you should have told me to repay my loan and he should have told this man to be easy in his demands”.

Then prophet ordered Omar to go and repay the loan amount and add some more, to expiate for his hash words to the creditor.

ZAID BIN SANEA’ left with Omar, got repaid and came back and declared his faith of Islam. He told the prophet “I only wanted to test your patience, because no one but a prophet can maintain his calm and patience under these harsh situations”.

Such was the strange case of ZAID BIN SANEA’ who was enslaved by the “Sword of Patience and calmness” of the many swords which the prophet wielded to his friends and foes alike!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/122191862

Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Somebody give this f*cker his meds...STAT! lol
rabbee: so you don't, believe in G-D. what else is not new, with you? there is an obviously a reason, why you speak with such an unholy and undignified manner. baal hamolech that G-D hates more than hasatan, must be very proud of you.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Work on your legs too. There is nothing less appealing than a gym rat with a well muscled upper body and skinny legs.
Such an animal (and there are many in the gyms I go to) wouldn't last 10 minutes in the outdoors.
Oh boy...
people have other people developing their abs for them or jog around to visit i.e. pass by all gyms in the region to keep fit.

You guys are a laugh a minute.

The latter method, by the way, would develop the abs allover best!

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

It's not a leapyear...starting extended purim?

I suppose presenting us all with a tune takes some working up too. Training on the baking too.

Good advise FR.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>rabbee: so you don't, believe in G-D. what else is not new, with you? there is an obviously a reason, why you speak with such an unholy and undignified manner. baal hamolech that G-D hates more than hasatan, must be very proud of you.
Whatever, dude. P*ss off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 174,621
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,079,837
Amy 7-24 13 min Mister Tonka 24
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,938
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min TXgurl 48,901
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min ritedownthemiddle 45,791
BSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 1 hr DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,530
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search