Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
43,341 - 43,360 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe siad: "Son son, your man is saying that Simpson is THE source of wisdom. Sit in a corner and THINK, for a change."
Frijoles said: "Homer Simpson is also A source of wisdom".
Big contextual difference between "THE source" and "A source". You are being deceitful as usual. Jesus would not be proud of you.
Cult---HughBe siad: "Son son, your man is saying that Simpson is THE source of wisdom. Sit in a corner and THINK, for a change."

HughBe--- When? At what point? What is the CONTEXT and what did I mean?

Question, is it sheer STUPIDITY or MALICE that drives you Cunti?

Now READ and get someone to EXPLAIN the words below. I am hoping that you are NUMERATE as I have arranged the early exchanges in sequence.

Here is help for you and your fellow dim-wits Posts 48110 and 48111 follow each other with no other posts in between them. Post 48111 EXPLAINS what I meant by THE SOURCE. Note the words "the SOURCE of the wisdom that COMES from him."

My later comment about the source was made in the CONTEXT of the explanation previously given i.e wisdom " comes from him".

The problem is, I ascribe too much sense to idiots like you et.al.

Frijoles' post--48110-- Homer Simpson is also a source of wisdom. Whats your point?

HughBe's post 48111--So, in your mind Homer Simpson is the SOURCE of the wisdom that COMES from him.

P2160

Frijoles' response--48132--Nah, just because there is wisdom, I feel no compulsion to worship the TV....

HughBe's response--48144--LYING as usual Judahite. Your point is that Simpson is A SOURCE of wisdom. Let me allow your own words to express the idea, "Homer Simpson is also A SOURCE of wisdom"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: all the liars in this world, are not going to save it. and no matter how good of a liar, you or they are. liars are not, your best friend.
Rabbee---liars are not, your best friend

HughBe--- Agree
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So a man raises chickens only to slaughter for food has the same warm and fuzzy feelings towards the birds as one who keeps chickens as pets?
They are both caring for, sheltering, and feeding their chickens.
So does it matter why?
Former---So a man raises chickens only to slaughter for food has the same warm and fuzzy feelings towards the birds as one who keeps chickens as pets?

HughBe--- One who rears chicken will NEVER have "fuzzy feelings" unlike a pet owner.

Many pet owners will mourn the loss of a pet the rearer of chicken will not blink an eye when he slaughters one.

Former--They are both caring for, sheltering, and feeding their chickens.So does it matter why?

HughBe--- Apparently you have NEVER experienced affection.

The bottom-line is both are fed, sheltered etc. and that makes a difference to the SURVIVAL of the chickens.

Are the chickens better off DEAD?

My point remains, EVANGELICAL Christians are Israel's "ONE ally that is STEADFAST", according to the Journalist and Jew who wrote those words.

Explain the words of the Journalist.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a chemical thing.
Our deepest thoughts, dreams, wishes, aspirations, beliefs, loves, hates and fears are simply electrically charged chemical reactions.
Thank you for your forgiveness.
1.By chemical thing, I assume you mean cocaine induced.

2.You are welcome.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is more a CONDUIT for reason.
If you really insist on being technical.
I don't think much of what you present here would pass
a similar, picayune sort of test.
Former---I don't think......

HughBe--- Accepted
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No secret handshake? I am stunned. Stunned.
Get a sense of humor.(and a better translation).
HughBe---Son, I am NOT a CLUB member and I have no interest in ANY club. This is my approach to secrets "The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever"

Frijoles---No secret handshake? I am stunned. Stunned.
Get a sense of humor.

HughBe--- Look in the mirror. Although the words are serious it was not meant to be taken seriously. I was kidding.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
fourth time on a post that i answered you on the first
(Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results)
going for five?
Please read and EXPLAIN the meaning of the quotes with focus on the capitalized words. Tell me if they are FALSE. They were taken from the Jerusalem Post.
1."Israel’s GREATEST ASSET and best friend By EARL"
2." Evangelicals use their political, financial and spiritual LEVERAGE to HELP Israel WITHSTAND WHATEVER attack might come next."
3."In recent years, however, a groundswell of support for Israel has arisen, creating a new and POWERFUL FRIEND for Israel in the form of EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS. From all over the world these Evangelical Christian believers, including many Americans, are proud to be labeled as “Christian Zionists.”"
4."WITHOUT the Evangelical Christian community STANDING in the BREACH with both PRAYER and action, the United States may have entered a free-fall in its foreign policy that would have ended in a far more hostile environment for Israel."
5."The longstanding tradition of the US being Israel’s closest ally is arguably being dismantled by policies detrimental to Israel. But there is ONE ALLY that is STEADFAST... the Evangelical Christian."
6."Many Evangelical Christian organizations in Israel, with support from Evangelical Christians around the world, are PROVIDING FOOD and other assistance to THOUSANDS of Israeli immigrants and POOR families."
7.Others(Evangelicals) have provided portable concrete BOMB SHELTERS to PROTECT Israeli residents living along the Gaza border and elsewhere in Israel
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributor ...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways..."
Book of Homer
Try the scriptures for those words.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

gone to a meeting. Don't cry sweeties.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read and EXPLAIN the meaning of the quotes with focus on the capitalized words. Tell me if they are FALSE. They were taken from the Jerusalem Post.
1."Israel’s GREATEST ASSET and best friend By EARL"
2." Evangelicals use their political, financial and spiritual LEVERAGE to HELP Israel WITHSTAND WHATEVER attack might come next."
3."In recent years, however, a groundswell of support for Israel has arisen, creating a new and POWERFUL FRIEND for Israel in the form of EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS. From all over the world these Evangelical Christian believers, including many Americans, are proud to be labeled as “Christian Zionists.”"
4."WITHOUT the Evangelical Christian community STANDING in the BREACH with both PRAYER and action, the United States may have entered a free-fall in its foreign policy that would have ended in a far more hostile environment for Israel."
5."The longstanding tradition of the US being Israel’s closest ally is arguably being dismantled by policies detrimental to Israel. But there is ONE ALLY that is STEADFAST... the Evangelical Christian."
6."Many Evangelical Christian organizations in Israel, with support from Evangelical Christians around the world, are PROVIDING FOOD and other assistance to THOUSANDS of Israeli immigrants and POOR families."
7.Others(Evangelicals) have provided portable concrete BOMB SHELTERS to PROTECT Israeli residents living along the Gaza border and elsewhere in Israel
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributor ...
what the heck, maybe the sixth time is the charm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Son, I am NOT a CLUB member and I have no interest in ANY club. This is my approach to secrets "The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever"
Frijoles---No secret handshake? I am stunned. Stunned.
Get a sense of humor.
HughBe--- Look in the mirror. Although the words are serious it was not meant to be taken seriously. I was kidding.
Too late. No secret handshake for you. Find another club.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Try the scriptures for those words.
I did. I even cited the reference. I am interested in TRUTH and I have no time for LIARS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
gone to a meeting. Don't cry sweeties.
TMI

(though I am tempted to ask if you wear black robes at your meetings)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---I don't think......
HughBe--- Accepted
Taking partial statements out of context again, I see. Remember, Jesus is watching you and he is NIOT pleased with you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

That is - NOT pleased

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking partial statements out of context again, I see. Remember, Jesus is watching you and he is NIOT pleased with you.
http://thesuckseries.files.wordpress.com/2011...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I think in your case what you are really asking for is an introduction to the Jewish world. Rather than learning Hebrew, I think what would be more valuable to you would be a brit-milah (ritual circumcision). I can put you in TOUCH with a few fairly competent mohels and you can decide which one would serve you best. Personally I would trust the drunkard one over the one with Parkinsons, but that it a personal choice.
Mohel? Circumcision? That's done with when I was 8 days old.

I need inputs on Hebrew from you.

Thank you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Have you mastered Legos yet?
LOL.

Lego?

Fiddled with that as a child.

Now, please begin introducing me to advanced Chem/Hebrew.

Begin with a topic and suggest extra reading preferably online and I'll pick up.

I assure you that I am a very fast learner and the mathematical part/numerical calculations will be a breeze for me.

If you begin with advanced Chem, begin with an exciting new topic with practical applications.

I am really looking forward to learning something new from you in advanced Chem.

Please don't disappoint me.

I am in process of leasing out this Cuffe Parade apartment and moving to Altamount Road as suggested by the Ezras.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways..."

Book of Homer
The child in man should never be abolished as then innocence and the sense of wonder disappears and is replaced by shrewdness and cunning.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Another spontaneous yoga experience is on me...I am shaking with the impact of the higher force as it pulsates in and around me and descends...I have quit the integral yoga but the yogic experiences are still continuing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE GERBIL 1,079,642
Abby 7-24 18 min Pippa 42
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 67,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min LRS 174,597
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 3 hr Yeah 14
Amy 7-24 7 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search