Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,397
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46625 Jan 6, 2013
MECHANISM OF DEATH:

1) Matter or the physical range of Consciousness-Energy is the grossest aspect of the manifested unified field of Consciousness-Energy.

2) Friction among the flesh molecules and the clash of the various consciousnesses and energies in the body cause wear and tear of the body tissues and a concomitant lowering of the innate capacity to retain the finer aspects like the subtle physical, vital and mental energies.

3) The subtler ranges of consciousness-energy escape from the body leading to the condition called death.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46626 Jan 6, 2013
HOW CAN DEATH BE DEFEATED?

1) DEFEATING DEATH would involve a Herculean effort of infusing into the body the supramental or any other superior range of consciousness-energy where contradictions and the play of the opposites are replaced by a unified field of consciousnesses and forces which lead to a higher harmony thereby reducing friction and transforming matter to the extent that it can overcome the wear and tear caused by friction.

2) As a result the body tissues don't wear out and malfunction and besides the clash of the varied forces in the body is nullified and in place arises a new and higher harmony in which the principles of unification and complementarity pre-dominate and as such the finer consciousnesses and energies of the subtle physical, vital and mental are retained in the gross physical body resulting in physical immortality and a radical state of consciousness.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46627 Jan 6, 2013
Bye.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#46628 Jan 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting info
yes, it is all a Zionist conspiracy created and orchestrated by the Rabbis.

We should thank volunteerist for bring this to light.
Voluntarist

United States

#46629 Jan 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can share where you got that conspiracy theory? because those words did not come from me, did you make them up?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46630 Jan 6, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
The tax they collect is just to service the debt, not for anything else.
Articles by
Wes Penre
Guest Writers
Archives
FAQ
Video & Audio
Room
E-Books
Website on
CD-ROM
Links
Bibliography
Copyright
Fair Use
Disclaimer
Site Search
Contact
Webmaster
The IRS is a Private Collection
Agency for the Privately Owned
Federal Reserve
by Dan Meador
ublic Notice
This
memorandum
will be construed to
comply with provisions
necessary to establish
presumed fact (Rule
301, Federal Rules of
Civil Procedure, and attending State rules) should
interested parties fail to rebut any given
allegation or matter of law addressed herein. The
position will be construed as adequate to meet
requirements of judicial notice, thus preserving
fundamental law. Matters addressed herein, if not
rebutted, will be construed to have general
application. A true and correct copy of this Public
Notice is on file with and available for inspection
at the newspaper responsible for publishing the
instrument as legal notice. The memorandum
addresses the character of the Internal Revenue
Service and other agencies of the Department of
the Treasury, and legal application of the Internal
Revenue Code.
1. IRS Identity & Principal of Interest
In 1953, the Internal Revenue Service was created
by the stroke of a pen when the Secretary of the
Treasury changed the name of the Bureau of
Internal Revenue (T.O. No. 150-29, G.M.
Humphrey, Secretary of the Treasury, July 9,
1953). However, no congressional or presidential
authorization for making this change has been
located, so the source of authority had to
originate elsewhere. Research to which IRS
officials have acquiesced suggests that the
Secretary exercised his authority as trustee of
Puerto Rico Trust #62 (Internal Revenue)(see 31
USC 1321 ), and as will be demonstrated, the
Secretary does, in fact, operate as Secretary of the
Treasury, Puerto Rico.
The solid link between the Internal Revenue
Service and the Department of the Treasury,
Puerto Rico, was first published in the September
1995 issue of Veritas Magazine, based on research
by William Cooper and Wayne Bentson, both of
Arizona. In October, a criminal complaint was
filed in the office of W. A. Drew Edmondson,
attorney general for Oklahoma, against an Enid-
based revenue officer, and in the time since, IRS
principals have failed to refute the allegation that
IRS is an agency of the Department of Treasury,
Puerto Rico. In November, criminal complaints
were filed simultaneously with the grand jury for
the United States district court for the District of
Northern Oklahoma, Tulsa, and the office of
Attorney General Edmondson, and both the office
of the United States Attorney and IRS principals
have yet to rebut the allegations in that instance
(UNITED STATES OF AMERICA vs. Kenney F.
Moore, et al, 95 CR-129C).
By consulting the index for Chapter 3, Title 31 of
the United States Code, one finds that IRS and the
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are not
listed as agencies of the United States Department
of the Treasury. The fact that Congress never
created a "Bureau of Internal Revenue" is
confirmed by publication in the Federal Register
at 36 F.R. 849-890 [C.B. 1971 - 1,698], 36 F.R.
11946 [C.B. 1971 - 2,577], and 37 F.R. 489-490;
and in Internal Revenue Manual 1100 at 1111.2.
rabbee: sorry but what is collected by the irs, is for the whole budget. including paying, on the reserve debt. which includes the automatic deductions, of income and social security from paychecks. nor does it matter, which branch of government established it without proper authorization. it! exists. all war taxes, are by executive order. and essencially, this is what it is. and excuse to make trouble, in the world at war.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46631 Jan 6, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
"100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal
Debt ... all
individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on
the services
taxpayers expect from government."
-Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Reagan -
January 15, 1984
rabbee: though i am sure, you believe everything your government idolatry lies to you about. the fact still remains, the government cannot continue to operate at its current level. without collecting, taxes. and about 1/3 of the collected taxes, is used to pay the federal reserve to stave off the loan sharks. and the irs, consumes about 28 - 30% collecting taxes. which does not leave but about, a third left to, oprerate the government. and if they borrow more from the loan sharks, to run the governments overspending habits. then it is nothing but an economic disaster, waiting to happen.

Location hidden

#46632 Jan 6, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can share where you got that conspiracy theory? because those words did not come from me, did you make them up?
Agai, you think you are always the center of attention.

The reply was to Hughbe. Thats why his name was quoted at the top.

That said, why should you pass a good conspiracy theory by, anyhow?
LasikPrk Makes You Blind

United States

#46633 Jan 6, 2013
Voluntarist

United States

#46634 Jan 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: though i am sure, you believe everything your government idolatry lies to you about. the fact still remains, the government cannot continue to operate at its current level. without collecting, taxes. and about 1/3 of the collected taxes, is used to pay the federal reserve to stave off the loan sharks. and the irs, consumes about 28 - 30% collecting taxes. which does not leave but about, a third left to, oprerate the government. and if they borrow more from the loan sharks, to run the governments overspending habits. then it is nothing but an economic disaster, waiting to happen.
That is why if Obama wanted to be truly like Lincoln he would print green backs, instead of using the federal reserve monopoly money, use a ratio of 1 green back for x amount of federal reserve notes.

And of course abolish the federal reserve by executive order like Kennedy attempted to.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46635 Jan 6, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why if Obama wanted to be truly like Lincoln he would print green backs, instead of using the federal reserve monopoly money, use a ratio of 1 green back for x amount of federal reserve notes.
And of course abolish the federal reserve by executive order like Kennedy attempted to.
rabbee: oh come on, obama could never. even walk, in Lincoln's shoes. while he is walking, in benedict arnolds shoes.

i do not expect obama, or congress to do what is right for we the people. they are all dangerously, incompetent and deleriously inadequite. as experts, in disasterous economics. as not know it all, as know it all's.

yes we would be better off, without the federal reserve. but would be difficult, to get rid of it. as i am sure, they would try to assinate anyone who did try that.

and yes it would be better, if we returned to the days of pre-income tax. when the federal government was, at it's most efficent state. this war tax, only means more war forever. so no, they do not want this world at peace. their can be no peace, with their and every one elses idolity in the world.

Location hidden

#46636 Jan 6, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the ideas afloat to detour from the pending Republican debt ceiling calamity is to mint a coin of unspecified worth and deposit it in the treasury as collateral to cover all past debts.

Supposedly,(and you might disagree)this would be constitutionally sound. But it is a balls maneuver and I doubt Obama would go for it.
Voluntarist

United States

#46637 Jan 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the ideas afloat to detour from the pending Republican debt ceiling calamity is to mint a coin of unspecified worth and deposit it in the treasury as collateral to cover all past debts.
Supposedly,(and you might disagree)this would be constitutionally sound. But it is a balls maneuver and I doubt Obama would go for it.
If congress used its authority to coin money and regulate the value thereof of course it would be Constitutional, of course that would fly in the face of the state of emergency that the government is operating under.
Voluntarist

United States

#46638 Jan 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh come on, obama could never. even walk, in Lincoln's shoes. while he is walking, in benedict arnolds shoes.
i do not expect obama, or congress to do what is right for we the people. they are all dangerously, incompetent and deleriously inadequite. as experts, in disasterous economics. as not know it all, as know it all's.
yes we would be better off, without the federal reserve. but would be difficult, to get rid of it. as i am sure, they would try to assinate anyone who did try that.
and yes it would be better, if we returned to the days of pre-income tax. when the federal government was, at it's most efficent state. this war tax, only means more war forever. so no, they do not want this world at peace. their can be no peace, with their and every one elses idolity in the world.
But of course Obama is nothing like Lincoln and Lincoln was far from perfect.
But i am constantly hearing him being compared to lincoln so there is some energy to harness and use as leverage to force the currency issue into the proper perspective.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46639 Jan 6, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course Obama is nothing like Lincoln and Lincoln was far from perfect.
But i am constantly hearing him being compared to lincoln so there is some energy to harness and use as leverage to force the currency issue into the proper perspective.
rabbee: obama is too much, king george like, to be considered as an american. i do not consider, obama or congressmen as americans today. and anyone who, even dares to consider him Linconian. is a total, imbecile. how dare they, insult Lincon that way. Lincoln saved the nation from disunity, whereas obama is instigating it.

and mass murder, and economic woes are only a hint of the greater trouble to come from their idolatry. i do not care how much more, idolatry they propose. you cannot fix, idolatry with more idolatry. you shall only rip this nation apart doing that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46640 Jan 6, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Bye.
Bi-Joel.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46641 Jan 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you are talking about but I was responding to the link with the TV footage and in that link your rear-centric rabbis were not featured.

Location hidden

#46642 Jan 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you are talking about but I was responding to the link with the TV footage and in that link your rear-centric rabbis were not featured.
It is never far from your tortured paranoid mind.

Location hidden

#46643 Jan 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bi-Joel.
Another unsolicited sexual reference

You need a shrink. Maybe a nice Jewish one.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#46644 Jan 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Another unsolicited sexual reference
You need a shrink. Maybe a nice Jewish one.
Perhaps I will try one of my Jewish relatives if I ever need one. However, I believe that when one is in need one should seek the BEST help available and not a choose help based on emotional attachments.

This is a new concept for you so study it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Patrick 1,110,901
Word (Dec '08) 44 min andet1987 4,719
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scrutiny 178,072
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,232
Amy 9-18 2 hr PEllen 36
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE