Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
41,901 - 41,920 of 68,377 Comments Last updated 31 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

The non-gentiles pose as Atheists and challenge Christmas?!!!......
David Silverman the non-gentile atheist!
http://www.thejewishweek.com/features/new-yor...

See how non-gentile Silverman and American Atheists are now showing their true colour….

http://www.catholicintl.com/index.php/compone...

In 2010, several billboards featured phrases such as, "You Know It's A Myth. This Season, Celebrate Reason."
Now they have gone for the kill!!
As part of that effort, they have put up a billboard in New York City's Times Square that reads, "Keep the Merry! Dump the Myth!"
On the billboard, "merry" is accompanied by a picture of Santa, while "myth" sits below a picture of a Jesus statue.
Yesssssssssssss, Santa is another vehicle for Christ hating non-gentiles to make money out of clueless Gentiles and at the same time making them “dump” Jesus!
Why don’t you see them protesting in front of synagogues demanding their closure!??
Game set and match to non-gentiles.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Will the Fake Atheists please leave Israel??........
http://www.thejewishweek.com/features/new-yor...
This page claims that “A lot of Jews are atheists”.!!!
Then: WHY ARE THEY IN A LAND that is supposed to be “god” given?lol…
David Silverman is a professional fake atheist. His main gripe with religion as a kid was the lame answers his tough questions elicited from Hebrew school teachers. Today, Silverman, 46, says he is fighting the same battle, only bigger. A longtime inventor with Bell Labs, he now works full time as the president of American Atheists, a Cranford, N.J., nonprofit of about 2,200 members. Most recently, Silverman went on television to argue with Bill O’Reilly, who was claiming that Christianity was a philosophy, not a religion. Next up: the installation of a $25,000 billboard in Times Square on Nov. 13 that will read, above a picture of Santa Claus and Jesus respectively:“Keep the merry. Dump the myth”.
WHY DOESN’T HE ATTACK NON GENTILE SYNAGOGUES WITH THE SAME VIGOUR?
Comment submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 12/23/2012 - 13:39.
If you call yourself jewish you are not atheist. Call yourself a Hebrew then. Period. It antagonistic. As a "jewish" person (if you have no faith in God you cannot be jeweish, look up definition of descendants of Abraham, they are descendants of the faith, not physical...) you should use examples of hannukah and passover, not Christmas, its very suspicious of you to attack a Christian Holiday, if youre really atheist go to the Jewish temples and enlighten your fellow hebrew brothers.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

…………………………
This tribal racist sexist bigoted anti-gentile jealous slave god of non-gentiles, comes as his own son to annoy the hell out of the non-gentile masters.
The non-gentile masters get so p'd off with their slave god that they kill him off!
Was that the original plan by this clueless slave god?
No wonder the non-gentiles hate him!

Or was the anti-gentile slave god of the non-gentiles got so fed up with the non-gentiles that he got himself killed by the non-gentiles to take on the form of a “risen” gentile god?????!!
What a clever ploy!!!
Hooray!
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Democrats Crank Up Death Panel Talk Following
Obama Win
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
January 1, 2013
Now that Obama has secured another four years in the White House,
it is time for the administration to crank out more Obamacare
propaganda, specifically arguments about the cost ineffectiveness of
keeping old people alive.
Enter the internet’s liberal bellwether, Salon.com . Earlier today, the
website posted an article by Matthew Yglesias , a blogger and Democrat
operative who spent time at the Soros’ project, ThinkProgress.
According to Yglesias, old folks are “the key issue in the federal
budget” and their welfare accounts “for the remarkable lack of
apparent cost effectiveness of the American health care system.”
“When the patient is already over 80, the simple fact of the matter is
that no amount of treatment is going to work miracles in terms of life
expectancy or quality of life,” he writes.
Yglesias offers a chart to make his point.
Indeed, the chart reaches its steepest incline between the ages of 80
and 90. For the actuarial minded, however, the problem begins with
those who have crossed the 60-year-old threshold.
In other words, following Mr. Yglesias logic, if the government is
going to address the “remarkable lack of apparent cost effectiveness
of the American health care system,” steps need to be taken to reduce
cost at the lower end of the curve.
We can now expect more and more Democrats to talk about what was
heretofore unmentionable — death panels. Yglesias, in fact, uses the
phrase in his headline.
In September, a top Democrat strategist, Steven Rattner, said rationing
under Obamacare is inevitable.“We need death panels,” he wrote for
the New York Times.“Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but
unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently —
rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will
swamp the federal budget.”
Rattner serves on the board the New America Foundation, a George
Soros operation that was instrumental in supporting Obamacare in
2010, Aaron Klein wrote for WorldNetDaily in October. Klein notes
that Soros’ son, financier Jonathan Soros, is also a member of the
foundation’s board.
Remember Sarah Palin ’s death panel remarks on Facebook? She
wrote:
The Democrats promise that a government health care system will
reduce the cost of health care, but as the economist Thomas Sowell
has pointed out, government health care will not reduce the cost; it
will simply refuse to pay the cost. And who will suffer the most when
they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course.
The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my
baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s
“death panel” so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective
judgment of their “level of productivity in society,” whether they are
worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.
Palin was right, but she suffered scathing attacks by liberals and the
establishment media dismissed her as a crazy Tea Party loon.
Again, if we are to follow the logic of Yglesias and the Soros liberals, it
will not simply be infirm 80 year olds who will be euthanized, but
anybody with a debilitating disease deemed not cost-effective by the
government, its experts, bioethicists and statisticians.
As Obamacare gets up to speed, we can expect more such eugenicist
arguments, especially now that we are mired in mostly specious talk
about the fiscal cliff and the sudden theatrical concern on the part of
Democrats over the national debt and deficit spending
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Geez

With the new year comes the old loonies
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
Geez
With the new year comes the old loonies
When faced with facts out come the ad hom attacks.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

facts?

Dont crack me up.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Besides, and perhaps more significantly, WHY do you assume that the ad hominen was directed at you?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I left out some, in my first, for the sake of time. Many more things have happened since then, and I admit, that I knew it was from God, but I was not saying Jesus, or any other name, but God, it was later, as I read the bible, things began to line up, but I'm with you on as far as God is the one who started this journey, and it is He that leads me into All truth. I find, that the largest organized religions are simply false.
I am still amazed at what happened to me that night, even though it has been over 12 years.:)
rabbee: well keep it factual, in order to maintain credibility. and refrain from using, names mentioned in the bible. which will not add credibility, to your accounting. almost all the names in scripture, have been horribly modified or falsely fabricated. all j names from that period of time, are definite falsifications. the consonant and phonetic j, did not even exist for another thousand years after the event. the consonant and phonetic j, was first introduced in 1054 ad. and it did not, catch on right away. and their are serious side effects, of using falsified scripture. and since G-D, would never call Him jesus phonetically. then we should not, use that name either. we should never insult G-D, by altering any names or titles in scripture. because it makes that scripture bogus fantasizing. since G-D would never call Yeshooah Adam, as jesus christ.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

when G-D gives an audience to anyone, you shall be first contacted by an Angel. G-D never makes an appearance, without an accompaniment of Angels, and sometimes angels too. including TheAngel, Who does not like, your shoes and socks on. when you have, an audience with G-D.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well keep it factual, in order to maintain credibility. and refrain from using, names mentioned in the bible. which will not add credibility, to your accounting. almost all the names in scripture, have been horribly modified or falsely fabricated. all j names from that period of time, are definite falsifications. the consonant and phonetic j, did not even exist for another thousand years after the event. the consonant and phonetic j, was first introduced in 1054 ad. and it did not, catch on right away. and their are serious side effects, of using falsified scripture. and since G-D, would never call Him jesus phonetically. then we should not, use that name either. we should never insult G-D, by altering any names or titles in scripture. because it makes that scripture bogus fantasizing. since G-D would never call Yeshooah Adam, as jesus christ.
I knew nothing about the bible, other then the stories I was taught as a Kid, untill this night happened to me.

I have learned since, that there are many different versions, or (perversions).

What do you consider to be THE WORD OF GOD?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
Democrats Crank Up Death Panel Talk Following
Obama Win
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
January 1, 2013
Now that Obama has secured another four years in the White House,
it is time for the administration to crank out more Obamacare
propaganda, specifically arguments about the cost ineffectiveness of
keeping old people alive....
ATF, you are what and whom you read:

Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American talk radio host, actor and filmmaker. His syndicated news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs via the Genesis Communication Network over sixty AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations across the United States and on the Internet. His websites include INFOWARS.COM and PrisonPlanet.com .[2]

Mainstream sources have described Jones as a conservative[3][4][5][6] and as a right-wing conspiracy theorist.[7][8][9][10] Jones sees himself as a libertarian, and rejects being described as a right-winger.[11] He has called himself a paleoconservative[12] and an "aggressive constitutionalist".[13][1 4] Jones has been the center of many controversies, and has accused the US government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing[15] and September 11 attacks.[16]
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American talk radio host, actor and filmmaker. His syndicated news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs via the Genesis Communication Network over sixty AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations across the United States and on the Internet. His websites include INFOWARS.COM and PrisonPlanet.com .[2]
Mainstream sources have described Jones as a conservative[3][4][5][6] and as a right-wing conspiracy theorist.[7][8][9][10] Jones sees himself as a libertarian, and rejects being described as a right-winger.[11] He has called himself a paleoconservative[12] and an "aggressive constitutionalist".[13][1 4] Jones has been the center of many controversies, and has accused the US government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing[15] and September 11 attacks.[16]
Dont forget this website too

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew nothing about the bible, other then the stories I was taught as a Kid, untill this night happened to me.
rabbee: TheTorah given to Moshe, is the only true word from G-D. as it even predicted my being here, twice actually here in IT again. as i have even already had those, two infamous visits from G-D as adam again. so i only accept, The Authentic Torah Scroll as valid. and reject all the rest as not new, new testaments.

TheTorah Scroll gives the accounting, for the last seven days with all of you and yo! mama of all. and the first three and a half days, of this again time here in IT again. and so far, it is the exact same story as last time. with absolutly no improvement, toward G-D this time again. with this whole world helping the same old devil to decieve their grandmother just again. resulting in my 41 year, of being screwed up too.

yes i was there again, when G-D came to tell me the same old news about the woman chaooah. and my life story for the next 41 years later, with G-D in an very angry mood, coming looking for me. and also tanning, my back-side. and i was sure, G-D was trying to kill me then. and took me 40 days to heal, with the help of Angels. and is as close as you can get, to having a near death experience without having one.

and every time G-D, comes to visit with me. i end up glowing, like an arc lamp. which tends to scare and blind, talking critters. and the next thing you know, there all wearing songlasses. cause i was so bright, because G-D keeps coming to call me as TheHisSon adam. so i have no doubt, we are all physically here in TheVery Same Old Story of Creation again. even if you are all, mentally trying to insanely avoid being here in IT again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and i hate to say it, but G-D said i shall become TheHisWord of G-D on earth. even if their is not much, i can say about TheHer Word of G-D.

cause this worlds idiot grandmother, ran off with mr lizard lips again. leaving me wondering, what happened to this woman, that G-D said is my wife. since i then, figured G-D made an identity mistake. and confused me, with somebody else named adam. because i new nothing about scripture, until after the second visit from G-D.

so now G-D is angry, at this world mental avoidance of being physically here in TheTorah. and i ain't exactly a happy camper here on earth either. and i fear for this world, when this worlds grandmother finds out all what you have done.

but G-D did promise, to put me and the appointed woman, in charge of all the physical realm for the final day. and i swear i was astonished, to discover it is actually written in TheTorah this exact same way.

so i suggest, you start learning how to read eevreet so you can actually study TheAuthentic Torah Scroll. cause all this other, not here in TheTorah crap is all horribly invalid. and then after you read TheTorah, only then you might try to read a book called Revelation. keeping in mind, it is still the same story again. with Adam being put to death, and being returned as adam and his mate. with nothing new here, in the exact same story of creation again.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and i hate to say it, but G-D said i shall become TheHisWord of G-D on earth. even if their is not much, i can say about TheHer Word of G-D.
cause this worlds idiot grandmother, ran off with mr lizard lips again. leaving me wondering, what happened to this womin.
You are a Jew, and You say a Rabbi, so I assume you know the Torah,which is the fist 5 books of the old testament, correct?
Yet you did speak of the bool of Revalation, which most people call the book of Revalations.
Like I said, what happened to me, changed my entire way of thinking and living, but I'm still trapped in this body of death. So I still sin (small s)
I believe I was born again, as Jesus told another Rabbi, one must be.
The time the Jewish leaders questioned the man, who was blind, but was made to see, they couldn't understand how another man could work such miracles. Only God can do miracles.
Some belive that people are born, and will die, and they will either go to Heaven or Hell, and there is nothing they can do about it.
The blind man gave Jesus the credit, which is what I do, the Jewish leaders told him to give God the credit, but not this Jesus, who they said was a sinner.
We are all raised with certain beliefs. They do shape who we are, as people, and what we believe.
I was told as a small child to (be a good boy) and that would make God happy, and accept me.
I was baptized at age 9, but only becouse my sister and cousins were a week earlier.
Yet after this, the people held me to a higher standard, becouse they believed when a person was baptized, they were a child of God, and should be changed.
I know how it feels, to be under a load of legalizm.
I understand the verses, about how many put heavy burdens on the backs of people, that they themselves will not and cannot carry.
If God is angry at the people on earth, and He is, then He has all power to wipe them off the face of the earth.
I believe, that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, and lived a perfect life, and died on the cross for all, and rose the third day, where He ever lives.
All who are (in christ), shall be saved.
I don't believe any one is good enough to make it to Heaven, without the "imputed "Rightousness of God.
Most people are self -rightous, and judge themselves against those who are a little worse then they are.
Example : I used to drink beer, but I would say, sure I drink but not like my bro -in -law.
I do believe the bible is the inspired word of God.
I do realize, that many have perverted other versions, or added books to it, such as catholics,mormans,etc..
I must believe eph. 2:, 8,9
If I am not forever saved, and the blood of Christ is not enough to save me and keep me saved, then I don't have a chance to make it.
If you break one law, you break them all.
I believe this is why God wrote the 10 comandments on stone, instead of using gold, silver, or other.
Becouse with stone -you either keep it, or you break it.
I am alittle confused, by your post -are you saying that God has chose you, to come back in the last days?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack the messenger, what is your point?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget this website too
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
It appears that the sandy hook event was a criminal orchestrated plot by your favorite administration.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

That pretty much sums it up.

It "appears"...

And sometimes I see bright purple porposes purposely pirouetting across my backyard.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Jew, and You say a Rabbi, so I assume you know the Torah,which is the fist 5 books of the old testament, correct?
Yet you did speak of the bool of Revalation, which most people call the book of Revalations.
Like I said, what happened to me, changed my entire way of thinking and living, but I'm still trapped in this body of death. So I still sin (small s)
I believe I was born again, as Jesus told another Rabbi, one must be.
The time the Jewish leaders questioned the man, who was blind, but was made to see, they couldn't understand how another man could work such miracles. Only God can do miracles.
Some belive that people are born, and will die, and they will either go to Heaven or Hell, and there is nothing they can do about it.
The blind man gave Jesus the credit, which is what I do, the Jewish leaders told him to give God the credit, but not this Jesus, who they said was a sinner.
We are all raised with certain beliefs. They do shape who we are, as people, and what we believe.
I was told as a small child to (be a good boy) and that would make God happy, and accept me.
I was baptized at age 9, but only becouse my sister and cousins were a week earlier.
Yet after this, the people held me to a higher standard, becouse they believed when a person was baptized, they were a child of God, and should be changed.
I know how it feels, to be under a load of legalizm.
I understand the verses, about how many put heavy burdens on the backs of people, that they themselves will not and cannot carry.
If God is angry at the people on earth, and He is, then He has all power to wipe them off the face of the earth.
I believe, that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, and lived a perfect life, and died on the cross for all, and rose the third day, where He ever lives.
All who are (in christ), shall be saved.
I don't believe any one is good enough to make it to Heaven, without the "imputed "Rightousness of God.
Most people are self -rightous, and judge themselves against those who are a little worse then they are.
Example : I used to drink beer, but I would say, sure I drink but not like my bro -in -law.
I do believe the bible is the inspired word of God.
I do realize, that many have perverted other versions, or added books to it, such as catholics,mormans,etc..
I must believe eph. 2:, 8,9
If I am not forever saved, and the blood of Christ is not enough to save me and keep me saved, then I don't have a chance to make it.
If you break one law, you break them all.
I believe this is why God wrote the 10 comandments on stone, instead of using gold, silver, or other.
Becouse with stone -you either keep it, or you break it.
I am alittle confused, by your post -are you saying that God has chose you, to come back in the last days?
rabbee: well i would refrain from calling TheTorah as any old testament. since that, is really a deception. as i would call it, The Only Testament. since we are all physically here, redoing TheLittle Book of Bereeshees.

we did not mentally get it right, the last time or the time before that. so we are all re-doing it all over again. so we are not, getting out of it. with the only way currently out, of being here in TheStory of Creation being oblivion. which i, do not recommend for anyone. even if the whole world is headed in that direction currently.

and as far as the book of Revelation is concerned. it is specificly talking about this second coming of Adam. and as long as you keep this in mind. it will make more sense, than without this information. and as long as you are aware the the name jesus, is a fake name used in place of the name adam.

and if you are to be redeemed, all you need to do is keep searching for the truth, actually here in TheTorah. G-D shall never let you down, as long a you do not let G-D down. just keep going, and don't trust organized religions. but i have run into, one messanic congregation here in denver that does actually have a little truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Nuculur option 1,080,196
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min fearless 2 pandering dope 67,953
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Learn to Read 174,642
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,797
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 463
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 295
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Brink 355
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 20 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000