Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,387
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45594 Dec 14, 2012
voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no coincidence that the government is gunning to ban guns.
Do you think maybe "the queers" are also involved?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45595 Dec 14, 2012
former res wrote:
Huggy
I accept your surrender on the items left unanswered.
There is no dishonor in admitting you have come up against a better man.
Remain shiny and radiant.
And, if you have weekends in Jamaica, have a good one!
former res
My dear Former as ALWAYS, I accept that you are FAR BETTER at talking BS. I shall respond to your nonsense in due course. The sheer CS of your posts and more so that of the chief of the order of MORONS, Frijoles, was just too much.

When you are reincarnated 1000 then you shall be able to ask me religious questions that I am not able to answer.

enjoy the weekend.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45596 Dec 14, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
100:1 odds it's all over Huggy's head.
Cunti, are you now a total IDIOT? It seems that way to me. It is my hope that I am wrong as I am not happy when I see bad things happen to DUMB animals.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45598 Dec 14, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Cunti, are you now a total IDIOT? It seems that way to me. It is my hope that I am wrong as I am not happy when I see bad things happen to DUMB animals.
Is that the best you've got? You disappoint me Huggy.

http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/files/...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45599 Dec 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds as though one Christian group is only a little less insulting to Jews than the other.
I get that he likes to say Jews can believe in JC. He wants to redefine what it means to be Jewish.
And that Jews don't own Judaism.
(Though I'm still not clear on why he has a problem with the ethno relious thing - only that they existed before Judaisn hence it is not THEIR religion - right?) I feel my brain beginning to ache.
Former---It sounds as though one Christian group is only a little less insulting to Jews than the other.

HughBe--- Do this. Select MANY Christian programmes and watch them and see where you find them insulting Jews. Report on your findings.

Then listen to the rabbis and THERE you shall hear HATE and INSULTS of Christianity, Muslims and goyim like YOU.

Frijoels and his rabbis collectively are EVIL. Over my many posts I have NOT been insulting Jews. I have been DEFENDING the IDENTITY of the Jewish people. An IDENTITY which the CORRUPT rabbis want to TWIST to fit their UNCLEAN agenda. Effectively these corrupt instruments of SATAN basically says to their Creator FO we shall define Jews the way we want to do.

Now do as the rabbis say to God.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45600 Dec 14, 2012
voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just the mo of the government, just like columbine.
rabbee: by the govenment mo, do you mean we the people? or they. our alleged as representatives?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#45601 Dec 14, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---It sounds as though one Christian group is only a little less insulting to Jews than the other.
HughBe--- Do this. Select MANY Christian programmes and watch them and see where you find them insulting Jews. Report on your findings.
Then listen to the rabbis and THERE you shall hear HATE and INSULTS of Christianity, Muslims and goyim like YOU.
Frijoels and his rabbis collectively are EVIL. Over my many posts I have NOT been insulting Jews. I have been DEFENDING the IDENTITY of the Jewish people. An IDENTITY which the CORRUPT rabbis want to TWIST to fit their UNCLEAN agenda. Effectively these corrupt instruments of SATAN basically says to their Creator FO we shall define Jews the way we want to do.
Now do as the rabbis say to God.
Insults to Judaism are inherent to xianity, going back to the Gospel of John. Basically the central problem of monotheism: if "we" are right, then "they" must be wrong.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45602 Dec 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
there was possibly more than one shooter
press conference within the hour
rabbee: i would rather find out, who has angered G-D this much at us all? for this, to even of occured.

as i am sure the moral decay of this nation, has yet to reach its peak. so i would not be looking, for things to less worse or less often.

but it is still not like, over 40,000 dead in syria. and angered G-D, even more than we are.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45603 Dec 14, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Over my many posts I have NOT been insulting Jews. I have been DEFENDING the IDENTITY of the Jewish people....
If Frijoles could only understand this, he would come to appreciate what is is you're trying to do for his people!
voluntarist

United States

#45604 Dec 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think maybe "the queers" are also involved?
You tell me you should have inside information.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45605 Dec 14, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
My cousin has kids in that school district. Luckily, they are okay.
Shooter's Dad lives in Westover. Go figure.
voluntarist

United States

#45606 Dec 14, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: by the govenment mo, do you mean we the people? or they. our alleged as representatives?
Neither, the shadow government.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45607 Dec 14, 2012
voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither, the shadow government.
rabbee: well that, is so well timed. since the latest scientific, uproar. scientist in germany are not testing, to see if the universe is a computer simulation. and that we are nothing more, than a simulation within a simulation. are we real or are, we memorex?

oh wow! may the matrix, be with you!

what could be worse, than finding out. that luke skywalker, is actually darth vader's father.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45608 Dec 14, 2012
now testing that should be.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#45609 Dec 14, 2012
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-7

Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.

The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”

The Case of : One Jew in Medina

His name is mentioned in Islamic books of history, he was a wealthy Jew in Medina, he wanted to test the perseverance and patience of the prophet, and was looking for some suitable opportunity to arise.

Once prophet had to borrow some money from him, to meet some immediate need. He gave the money and the period of repayment of due was fixed.

While there were still some days remaining for the grace period, he approached Prophet, while he was teaching a group of his companions, including Omar Bin Khattab.

The Jew addressed prophet like this “O Mohammad, when will you repay my due? I know the clan of Hashim, they are never true to their trust, it seems you will never return my money”.

His companions were stunned by the tone and charge of the Jew, Omar stood up and said “O enemy of Allah, do you not realize, to whom you are speaking? O prophet of Allah, allow me and I will kill him”.

“Omar calm down” said the prophet,“You should have spoken with justice, you should have asked me to pay my debt, and you should have asked him to be polite in his demand”

“Now you go and pay him the dues” said Prophet to Omar “And give him some more, because of the anxiety which you caused him”

The Jew came back some time later with money and said to prophet “I only wanted to test your patience, I am now convinced of your faith, I declare my faith and become Muslim, and this money, I give in charity in the cause of Allah”

This is story of Jew who was slain by the “Sword of Patience”!!

The Case of : One old Woman of Makkah

Old women are very steadfast in their religion and faith. It is not easy for them to change their religion or faith easily and they look with contempt on any one who tries that. This is impression of any one who has experience is propagation of faith.

There was an Old women in Makkah, who was very firm in the faith of Makkan people, when she came to know that our prophet is condemning that faith and had started a “New religion”……she started hating our prophet with extreme hatred.

It so happened that The Woman, was residing on the first floor of the house and prophet had to walk by her house, when he used to go out for any business.

The woman kept watch and whenever prophet will walk under her balcony, she would throw dust and garbage on his head, under the pretext of cleaning her house and balcony. Prophet would move away, cleaning his hairs and clothes from the dirt.

It so happened that once three days passed and nothing was thrown from that balcony. On fourth day, prophet became curious, he went up the stairs and knocked at the door. He found the old woman sick and with fever and no one to take care for her.

The prophet consoled her, and gave her some water and went to bring some medicine for her. When prophet was returning from the house, the Old woman called him back and said “I was so wrong about you and your message, I now repent and accept your faith”

With that she declared Islamic Creed “I witness that there is no deity except Allah and Mohammad is His Messenger”!!

Such is the case of another enemy of prophet “slain” by the “Sword of Kindness”

Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45610 Dec 14, 2012
voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me you should have inside information.
Was that intended to be two sentences or one?

Did you learn about punctuation?

I don't have the honor of claiming membership in the gay community.

But thanks for the nod.
Voluntarist

United States

#45611 Dec 14, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Shooter's Dad lives in Westover. Go figure.
Another dangerous kid on psychotropic drugs.
Voluntarist

United States

#45612 Dec 14, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that intended to be two sentences or one?
Did you learn about punctuation?
I don't have the honor of claiming membership in the gay community.
But thanks for the nod.
I'm on an android phone leave me along.
You don't have the best grammar tough Guy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45614 Dec 15, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
If Frijoles could only understand this, he would come to appreciate what is is you're trying to do for his people!
Former---he would come to appreciate what is is you're trying to do for HIS PEOPLE.

HughBe--- I was NOT speaking about HIS FELLOW Americans. However, I was speaking about HIS FELLOW gays and as such I disagree with you given that I have not been supportive of their NASTY sexual practices.

former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45616 Dec 15, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on an android phone leave me along.
You don't have the best grammar tough Guy.
Ok, I'll leave you along.

:))

Do you know how to press the little microphone and speak your emails?

That's usually what I do when I'm on the phone.

Do you not own a computer? It seems you're always on a phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Lily Boca Raton FL 1,110,648
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Your Colonoscopy 49,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min mdbuilder 46,687
Abby 9-19 18 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 22 min Sublime1 9
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 30 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search