Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,057)

Showing posts 41,121 - 41,140 of65,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Hence the term ETHNO-RELIGOUS....
HughBe--- BS. It is a tool that is used to enslave others
YES, wikipedia that great tool of satan
2. Do you suppose that the Jews in Jamaica observe the culture of Jamaica? What is culture?
Well, you wouldnt call them "Jews" if there wasnt something ethnically or religiously distinct about them in the first place.
Once again, you are living in your head with your own private rules and vocab.
Frijoles---Well, you wouldnt call them "Jews" if there wasnt something ethnically or religiously distinct about them in the first place.

HughBe--- Indeed there is something DISTINCT about them i.e. RACE. In the same way we call other Jamaicans; Indians, Chinese, Syrians etc. in other words we identify them in terms of their ancestry.

Frijoles---Once again, you are living in your head with your own private rules and vocab

HughBe--- BS noted. Now, ADDRESS the outstanding matters below.

HughBe--- what is genetics? Is it BIOLOGY ? What is the meaning of MIXTURE? Could it be the combination of two or more things?
So you speak of MIXTURE and part of that MIX is RACE/genetics.

Frijoles---Hence the term ETHNO-RELIGOUS....

HughBe--- BS. It is a tool that is used to enslave others. I have demonstrated this countless times. You shall now be given the opportunity to do it yourself.

Tell me about the RELIGIOUS beliefs of atheists, agnostics and other secular or non-RELIGIOUS Jews.

HughBe---Do you suppose that the Jews in Jamaica observe the culture of Jamaica? What is culture?

Reconcile your make-believe with the reality.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, what you are calling race is really skin color. Why are you even wasting time on this?
Frijoles---Again, what you are calling race is really skin color

HughBe--- I believe that your stupidity cannot only be the result of Judaism it must be genetics.

When CNN speak about black votes or white votes are they speaking about RACE or skin colour?

Oh, skin colour account for the Jewish NOSE,in your sick head, or is it Judaism that gives Jews a Jewish nose?

Take your time and read slooly.

Had you been an American you would have learnt long ago that RACE is a MAJOR issue in the US. Given that you are slow you really should have learnt even in 2012 and in fact it played a major part in the American election for president.

The more educated whites(RACE) and younger ones voted based on their BRAINS older ones like YOU voted based on your feelings whatever those are.

Do the research, sometimes you can leave Israel your homeland and visit and look at other countries.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing me with your made up language.
Kindly post something from another credible link that defines your term Judaite.
Son, I have not yet started to confuse you.

Let me play your foolish game.

Specifically, tell me how YOU and the other members of Judaism are UNIFIED in RELIGIOUS beliefs with Jews who do NOT share your religious beliefs or who do NOT have any type of RELIGIOUS beliefs e.g. ATHEISTS and other SECULAR Jews.

How do you get UNITY here? Your continued efforts to dodge and to TWIST things underscore the nature of your religion JUDAISM.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting but lets return to the original context that provoked this discussion.
I believe you were making reference to the term "Jewish race".
Former and I corrected you that Jews were not a race, they were an ethno-religious group. Nothing you have posted since that has changed our assertion. Furthermore, we have defined our terms from third party sources that reinforce our assertion.
The long shot is that we could continue to talk about the appropriateness of using the term race vs genetics, vs relatedness, vs ethnicity vs ethnoreligious etc etc ALL IN THE GENERAL SENSE - but in the long run this is all moot because the original discussion was grounded in a discussion of the best term to define Jewry.
And to date, you have neither offered a better descriptive term NOR posted anything that negates the definition we provided.
Frijoles-- I corrected you that Jews were not a race

HughBe--- You CORRECTED me in the same way that your masters CORRECTED the scriptures thousands of years later.

Once more--what is genetics? Is it BIOLOGY ? What is the meaning of MIXTURE? Could it be the combination of two or more things?

So you speak of MIXTURE and part of that MIX is RACE/genetics
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist Jews are no longer ethnoreligious Jews.
They are now simply ethnic Jews.
Why is this so difficult to comprehend for you?
<quoted text>
No.
I'm an Irish-American atheist.
Nice to meet you.
<quoted text>
See the first question and response.
HughBe--- Please, let us stick to my simple questions. Please respond to them. Once again,reconcile your "ethnoreligious" with atheists Jews.

Former--Atheist Jews are no longer ethnoreligious Jews.

HughBe--- In other words YOU are unable to reconcile atheists Jews with your FOOLISH idea that Jews are an ethnoreligious group. Now, do you really understand your words? Do you understand that I am and have been saying that being Jewish is NOT a ethnoreligious matter? You have just said the same thing without understanding it. List the elements of ethnicity and apply them to atheists Jews in the US.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i do not believe anyone, in this world today. i think the whole world, is in some kind of false projected fantacy la-la land.
i, do not think this world has ever accepted. how they have so highly underestimated just how sneaky and counter-intelligent, the subtle beasts of the fields really are. by so highly overestimating, themselves. and so few willing to admit, they have been or are being conned.
Sad, I have spoken the truth.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Former---It is NOT perverson anymore than is your supposed attraction to women.

HughBe--- Why is this so?

Former--Again, you are after me to prove or explain a negative.

HughBe-- I'm asking you why is homosexuality no longer classified as a PERVERSION and a mental illness? What are the scientific reasons?

Former--Why would you suggest it is sick or unnatural for two consenting adults to express their affectione for one another?

HughBe--- Ask the MEDICAL fraternity why they not only suggested that it was a SICKNESS but they CLASSIFIED it as such.

Former--Why do you care so much what happens in the bedrooms of others?

HughBe--- when did I say that I care?
I don't but it still remains a SICKNESS and a PERVERSION.

Besides tell your fellows to desist with their LIES. The fact that I think that their sexual activities are perverted does not mean that I have an IRRATIONAL fear of them or homophobic.

Tell them to stop seeking approval from others.

Former--We do NOT control whom we are ATTRACTED to or whom we love.

HughBe--- Do you ever THINK? Of course not. I believe that the paedophiles are glad that you have made such an INTELLIGENT and VALID point.

Former--The key words are: consenting adults.

HughBe-- Thank you for the NEW insert i.e. consenting adults. Tell me are children attracted to each other? Can they control it? What about the paedophiles can they control their attractions?

Recall, your ORIGINAL point was about CONTROL and attraction. THe history is here to prove it.

Do children have sex in the US? At what age did you have your first sexual experience?

HughBe--- I know from the words used by you that you have a science background.

True. At the graduate level.

HughBe-- At the level of a Permanent head Damage level or Master's level?

HughBe--In your mind, conducting tests equates to PROOF? This is not a science question so please answer.

Former--You need to know the difference between proof and evidence.

HughBe-- You need to learn to answer simple questions. Answer it now.

Former--Note that gravity is still only a theory, but also what big hurdle even that status requires.

HughBe-- I am suggesting that you disprove the theory of gravity and jump off a 7 storey building.

HughBe--REcall I asked YOU for PROOF in your BELIEF. YOU have none and which by definition= FAITH and in fact BLIND faith.

Former--You want me to "prove" what I BELIEVE?

Is this correct?

HughBe--- Time wasting

HughBe---It is true that not everything I believe has absolute proof.

But I would argue that much or most of it has evidence.

HughBe-- There is greater EVIDENCE of a Creator. THINK and LOOK.

Former--It sounds as though you "pull your weight" around the house.

HughBe--- no, I wrap it around my waist when not in use.

Former--Did you also do midnight diaper changes on your kids?

HughBe--- Most likely, but I don't recall.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

bye-Frijoles and Former

It is now 11:04 pm and so I am out of here.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, I have spoken the truth.
rabbee: oh how i know you, actually believe it is the truth. but is it? is it really? with you and about, seven billion others just as true to them.

if you can't even accept the possibility, that you are even now the conned. then the chances are, you are the conned. no different than anyone else in this world.
Urm Omma

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

So, why do we do all these things we do for israel? What is so important about this place and its people?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Urm Omma wrote:
So, why do we do all these things we do for israel? What is so important about this place and its people?
rabbee: well i don't know about any of you, but what i am doing is for G-D only. if i did it for jews, Ysrael or any other reason, that would be idolitry. no nation, race, religion, or individual, is worth sacrificing my relationship with G-D for. just so i could patrionize, their not here in TheStory of Creation idolitries.

“The end justifies the means”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I've never seen one religion so persecuted throughout the annals of history. To have survived and thrived as they have speaks volumes of their resiliency and perseverance. Respect.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Read about JEWS who practice other RELIGIONS beside Judaism.All quotes below are take from My Jewish Learning site.

Where is the UNIFIED religious beliefs that support this FALSE doctrine that Jews are an ethnoreligious group.

Open your eyes and LEARN. The concept made no sense from the start. To whom little is given little is expected, in my mind.

"In the last several decades, countless Westerners have turned to Eastern religions for inspiration and spirituality. JEWS have been no different. Many American JEWS flocked to Eastern religions as part of the hippy counter-culture of the 1960s and 1970s, and today, India and Thailand are havens for Israelis seeking to explore other cultures and religions"

HughBe--- Are JEWS flocking EASTERN religions? YES. Read the quote again. They are JEWS and do NOT practice JUDAISM.

"He explained that these Jews turned to Hinduism after the rabbis refused to teach them Jewish mysticism, which many rabbis only teach to committed, knowledgeable Jews"

HughBe--Note in my mind the mysticism is found in the law.

"Martin Buber, a 20th-century thinker, went a step further than Mendelssohn. He made no mention of the idolatrous nature of Eastern religions, and suggested that they made positive contributions to his own understanding of Jewish spirituality"

Rabbi"Schachter-Shalomi embraced those JEWS who practiced Eastern religions, within certain limits."

What RELIGION did these JEWS practice? Is it Judaism? NO.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/beliefs/Issue...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
Read about JEWS who practice other RELIGIONS beside Judaism.All quotes below are take from My Jewish Learning site.
Where is the UNIFIED religious beliefs that support this FALSE doctrine that Jews are an ethnoreligious group.
Open your eyes and LEARN. The concept made no sense from the start. To whom little is given little is expected, in my mind.
"In the last several decades, countless Westerners have turned to Eastern religions for inspiration and spirituality. JEWS have been no different. Many American JEWS flocked to Eastern religions as part of the hippy counter-culture of the 1960s and 1970s, and today, India and Thailand are havens for Israelis seeking to explore other cultures and religions"
HughBe--- Are JEWS flocking EASTERN religions? YES. Read the quote again. They are JEWS and do NOT practice JUDAISM.
"He explained that these Jews turned to Hinduism after the rabbis refused to teach them Jewish mysticism, which many rabbis only teach to committed, knowledgeable Jews"
HughBe--Note in my mind the mysticism is found in the law.
"Martin Buber, a 20th-century thinker, went a step further than Mendelssohn. He made no mention of the idolatrous nature of Eastern religions, and suggested that they made positive contributions to his own understanding of Jewish spirituality"
Rabbi"Schachter-Shalomi embraced those JEWS who practiced Eastern religions, within certain limits."
CONGRATULATIONS!

You have just DISCOVERED Jews who are ethnic Jews.

(now of course you could of saved lots of time had you read FR or my posts...)
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles-- I corrected you that Jews were not a race
HughBe--- You CORRECTED me in the same way that your masters CORRECTED the scriptures thousands of years later.
Once more--what is genetics? Is it BIOLOGY ? What is the meaning of MIXTURE? Could it be the combination of two or more things?
So you speak of MIXTURE and part of that MIX is RACE/genetics
You know, posting the same post twice or even three times does not suddenly make the post all of the sudden relevant.

I shall not bother reposting my responses
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Well, you wouldnt call them "Jews" if there wasnt something ethnically or religiously distinct about them in the first place.
HughBe--- Indeed there is something DISTINCT about them i.e. RACE. In the same way we call other Jamaicans; Indians, Chinese, Syrians etc. in other words we identify them in terms of their ancestry.
Frijoles---Once again, you are living in your head with your own private rules and vocab
HughBe--- BS noted. Now, ADDRESS the outstanding matters below.
HughBe--- what is genetics? Is it BIOLOGY ? What is the meaning of MIXTURE? Could it be the combination of two or more things?
So you speak of MIXTURE and part of that MIX is RACE/genetics.
Frijoles---Hence the term ETHNO-RELIGOUS....
HughBe--- BS. It is a tool that is used to enslave others. I have demonstrated this countless times. You shall now be given the opportunity to do it yourself.
Tell me about the RELIGIOUS beliefs of atheists, agnostics and other secular or non-RELIGIOUS Jews.
HughBe---Do you suppose that the Jews in Jamaica observe the culture of Jamaica? What is culture?
Reconcile your make-believe with the reality.
Ditto for that part

Please move on with new material
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Please, let us stick to my simple questions. Please respond to them. Once again,reconcile your "ethnoreligious" with atheists Jews.
Former--Atheist Jews are no longer ethnoreligious Jews.
HughBe--- In other words YOU are unable to reconcile atheists Jews with your FOOLISH idea that Jews are an ethnoreligious group. Now, do you really understand your words? Do you understand that I am and have been saying that being Jewish is NOT a ethnoreligious matter? You have just said the same thing without understanding it. List the elements of ethnicity and apply them to atheists Jews in the US.
You know, FR and I have explained this - we have posted links - we have explained this- we have posted links - we have provided examples - we have posted links that have provided examples - we have reexplained this

I think we (or I at least) are done

If you cant admit to grasping the concept, that is your PERSONAL issue. The rest of the world apparently has no problem with the concept.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in that above verbiage contradicts the definition I posted
As of your comment about unified - I am not aware of any other religion except Judaism that Jews practice. Maybe you have another religion in mind?
Frijoles, the Jew, said-- I am not aware of any OTHER religion except Judaism that Jews practice.

HughBe--Let me teach him about Jews and American Jews in particular. The Jews in my quote are called American a term that is not applicable to Frijoles plus they live in the coutry of his birth and where he lives YET he does NOT know of ANY other religions of Jews.

This is what I speak of, DECEPTION and LIES of his religion Judaism.

The quote says that JEWS are flocking EASTERN religions? YES. Read the quote below. They are JEWS and they do NOT practice JUDAISM instead they practice Eastern RELIGIONS.

Quote is taken from My Jewish Learning.

Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
BTW, not that I ever expect you to grassp subtlety, especially since you apparently are incapable of grasping even the fundamentals, but the term often used for those type of JEWS is BuJew or Buju or Jubu or Jewbu .

Note the "Jew" part of the term

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Buddhist
Jewish Buddhist

A Jewish Buddhist (also Jewbu or Jubu or Buju) is a person with a Jewish background who practices forms of Buddhist meditation and spirituality. The term Jubu was first brought into wide circulation with the publication of The Jew in the Lotus (1994) by Rodger Kamenetz.
In some cases, the term can refer to individuals who practice both traditions; in other cases, "Jewish" IS NO MORE THAN AN ETHNIC DESIGNATION where the person's main religious practice is Buddhism.
In yet other cases, a Jubu is simply a Jew with an interest in Buddhism. A large demographic of Jewish Buddhists, constituting its majority, still maintain religious practices and beliefs in Judaism coupled with Buddhist practices and perhaps beliefs.

(emphasis added by me)

see also

http://didjewknow.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-was-...
BuJew - There are more Jewish Buddhist in the West than any other Religion

Bujew
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

----------
Dont waste your time sparring with me on this subject - I have 20 years of personal experience on this subject as well
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles, the Jew, said-- I am not aware of any OTHER religion except Judaism that Jews practice.
HughBe--Let me teach him about Jews and American Jews in particular. The Jews in my quote are called American a term that is not applicable to Frijoles plus they live in the coutry of his birth and where he lives YET he does NOT know of ANY other religions of Jews.
This is what I speak of, DECEPTION and LIES of his religion Judaism.
The quote says that JEWS are flocking EASTERN religions? YES. Read the quote below. They are JEWS and they do NOT practice JUDAISM instead they practice Eastern RELIGIONS.
Quote is taken from My Jewish Learning.
just addressed that

the short of it, as long as someone calls them "Jews" there is some ethnicity involved. Or you (or them) wouldnt call them "Jews" in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,121 - 41,140 of65,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min well 47,030
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Justice Dale 167,477
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,033,121
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Velvet MJK 89
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Velvet MJK 1,019
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Zap Brannigan 96,068
Abby 4-17 1 hr Kuuipo 29
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••