Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
41,021 - 41,040 of 68,391 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

23 'Take thou also unto thee the chief spices, of flowing myrrh five hundred shekels, and of sweet cinnamon half so much, even two hundred and fifty, and of sweet calamus two hundred and fifty,...

....And thou shalt make it a holy anointing oil, a perfume compounded after the art of the perfumer; it shall be a holy anointing oil.
-------
"sweet calamus" knei bosem
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
They look good.

I wonder if our gay friend would make us a batch.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
relatedness, not race
Jewish race? Sounds Hitlerian to me.
Frijoles---DNA tests for relatedness

Frijoles---relatedness, not race

HughBe-- surely DNA tests are done to determine RELIGIOUS relatedness. ONLY a FOOL think that it has anything to do with BIOLOGY/race relatedness.

Frijoles---Jewish race? Sounds Hitlerian to me

HughBe--- List the elements of ethnicity. Does it include RACE? Your comment sounds very rabbinic to me i.e. it is STIPID and FALSE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I got weary of your pseudo-socraticism about 2 YEARS ago.
"I knew Socrates. Socrates was a friend of mine. Hughbe, you're NO Socrates.."
Frijoles---Hughbe, you're NO Socrates.."

HughBe--- I am contented with who I am and certainly I am not in the least bit bothered by your Socrates. This much I can say of your rabbis both past and present they are no HughBe. Even when I am DRUNK I could fabricate doctrines with far greater wisdom than what they have produced in their most lucid moments.

AGAIN---

I have a connection that makes your SocratesIf you honestly think that I
Did God make a covenant with the JEWS?
Did the Jews have an EXISTENCE as Jews at the time of the covenant with God?
If not who did God make the covenant with?
What is your TWISTED definition of an Israelite?
Other outstanding matters.
1.List the ethnic groups in the US.
2. The Jews who do not speak OUR language are they "apart" or "a part" of OUR ethnic group?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt know you felt that way towrds Jesus.
Why did you become a Christian?
What way, Einstein?

I want you to take note of the fact that a Jewish source revealed that DNA tests were done and it revealed the RELATEDNESS of your mentor Hitler to the Jews. It must be RELIGIOUS RELATEDNESS that was uncovered by the DNA tests.

"DNA tests reveal Hitler's Jewish and African roots

Jesus loves you too, Frijoles.

Now please answer the following questions. Make the link between my questions and your words above.

1. Am I a Jew?
2. Is Jesus a Jew?
3. Are you a Jew?
4. Do you reject Jesus because He was good and or because of JEALOUSY?
5. Why the REJECTION of Jesus, your fellow Jew?
6. What EVIL has Jesus the Jew done?
7. Which one is HATED more by the Judaites/US Jesus, the Jew, or Hitler the man with Jewish blood.

Before you launch off into your ususl denial let me quote a Jewish source i.e. the ONLY reliable source in your mind.

"DNA tests reveal Hitler's Jewish and African roots
The Fuhrer 'would not have been happy' to learn he was more Berber tribesman than Aryan superman."
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/dna-tests ...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to "turn the other cheek"?
And if Frijoes believes it, then is it really a lie?
Former--Whatever happened to "turn the other cheek"?

HughBe--- As I have so many times, I am no Jesus and His words are TRUTH. I tend to live by combining the law and the words of Jesus. So I will "turn the other cheek" but I will also give someone the RIGHT HAND, of correction.

Former--And if Frijoes believes it, then is it really a lie?

HughBe--- In many instances. Open your eyes and see.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he clearly has a problem with the 'ethnoreligious' thing.
To really try and see what he is thinking and why I think would make my brain actually hurt.
Former---Yeah, he clearly has a problem with the 'ethnoreligious' thing

HughBe--- Indeed, I do have a problem with the LIE and DECPTION of this "ethnoreligious" BS of Jews.

Tell me, the MANY Jews who have NO religion are they Jews? Reconcile your "ethnoreligious" with atheists Jews. Are you a Religious atheist?

What was the religion of the Norther tribes of Israel?

What was the religion of Israel before "Judaism"?

Reconcile your LIE and enslavement tool i.e. "ethnoreligious" with the correct answers to my questions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Former--So you build your whole belief system around something that happens to make you "feel" a certain way.

HughBe--- I am a THINKER although I do like doing the feeling thing at times. That aside go back and read what I have written, you are not getting it.

Former--Why not worship the male member?

HughBe--- Because although it is a VIP member of my being I esteem my character above it. Put it this way, it is easier to adore who I am than my member.

Former--Are you a controlling bxtch?

HughBe--- The real question is, are you a stupid slut?

Former--Do you bore all the girls, or just me?

HughBe--- I BORE only women.

HughBe--- He is at liberty to think/FEEL whatever he likes. His thinking/feelings will not change the reality. Psychiatrist use to think/FEEL that HOMOSEXUALITY was an illness then their THINKING/feelings changed and now it is the best thing since sliced bread.

Former--"Best thing since sliced bread"? Are you suggesting they are somehow promoting something is actually under no one's control, much like eye or skin color?

HughBe--- How long did it take your IDIOTIC psychiatrists to discover that people could not control this particular PERVERSION?

Is this the only perversion that people cannot control? If not, sanctify them also and champion their RIGHTS to indulge.

Former---Regarding the change in status of homosexuality as a "diagnosis" - societys do evolve. Our society used to enslave people of your shiny skin color.

HughBe--- Based on my understanding, YOUR society use to enslave people of your pale skin colour or WHITES, in early America. Check the history.

Former--You "use" homosexuality.

HughBe--- Yes but not in the way that you do. I use the example you use the practice.

Former--Do you simply ignore heterosexuality?

HughBe--- non-question.

HughBe-- playing in SHit and RIMMING "pretty well seal the diagnosis" that your shrinks and all like them are SICK mentally.

Former--"Rimming?" Please expalain.

HughBe--- I learnt of the word either last year or this year on THIS forum. Look it up on the FREE dictionaries online.

Former--Perhaps if you're too ashamed to define it, you shouldn't use the term.

Is it similar to "tossing your salad?"

HughBe--- I did not mention being ashamed. Just look it up. Indeed it is like when YOU toss your salad around.

Former--It's not a matter of belief. It's a matter of science.

HughBe--- Do YOU believe the science?

Former--I take it for what it is. I believe in gravity, don't you?

HughBe-- DODGER.

Former--Yes, I do tend to believe that which has been established by science.

HughBe--- Prove the belief that " our deepest thoughts, aspirations and emotions are merely electrically charged chemical reactions."

Former--What kind of cookies would you make?
Is there such a thing as a Jamaican cookie?

HughBe--- I'm not into cookie making and the truth is I would have to google it to know if there is such a thing as a Jamaican cookie. I simply eat.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Former, I shall have to retype my response to you. I believe that I saw it posted but now it is not there.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I now see it again.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---DNA tests for relatedness
Frijoles---relatedness, not race
HughBe-- surely DNA tests are done to determine RELIGIOUS relatedness. ONLY a FOOL think that it has anything to do with BIOLOGY/race relatedness.
Frijoles---Jewish race? Sounds Hitlerian to me
HughBe--- List the elements of ethnicity. Does it include RACE? Your comment sounds very rabbinic to me i.e. it is STIPID and FALSE.
I just posted a bunch of links that said that race was a sucky concept. What you are getting it is really a degree of ethnicity.

I have to admit rarely do I encounter someone so dense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
An ethnic group is a group of people whose members are identified through a common trait. This can, but does not have to, include an idea of common heritage, a common culture, a shared language or dialect.[1] The group's ethos or ideology may also stress common ancestry and religion, as opposed to an ethnic minority group which refers to race.[2][3][4][5] The process that results in the emergence of an ethnicity is called ethnogenesis. Some ethnic groups are marked by little more than a common name.

Jews are am ETHNO-RELIGIOUS group - see above
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

An ethnoreligious group (or ethno-religious group) is an ethnic group of people whose members are also unified by a common religious background.

Ethnoreligious communities define their ethnic identity neither exclusively by ancestral heritage nor simply by religious affiliation, but often through a combination of both[citation needed](a long shared history; a cultural tradition of its own; either a common geographical origin, or descent from a small number of common ancestors; a common language, not necessarily peculiar to the group; a common literature peculiar to the group; a common religion different from that of neighbouring groups; being a minority or being an oppressed or a dominant group within a larger community).[citation needed]

Examples of ethnic groups defined by ancestral religions are the Jews, the Druze of the Levant, the Copts of Egypt, the Yazidi of northern Iraq, the Zoroastrians of Iran and India, and the Serer of Senegal, the Gambia and Mauritania.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnoreligious
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment sounds very rabbinic to me i.e. it is STIPID and FALSE.
STIPID?

Why do you always bring things back to a comment about rabbis? That is rather pathetic.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Bill Cosbeotch wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks i enjoying the open roads since holidays are here and everyone tied down for next two weeks. Hopefully give you time to rethink your obsession of running into parked cars on purpose.
Holidays mean people are outside and enjoying themselves with shopping, drinking, dancing and reveling.

I heard there are more accidents in holiday period than on other days (most of drivers being drunk is another reason).

The only people on holiday would be bus drivers and truck drivers and similar people, that is why I asked you the civil question.

As for hitting the parked cars, when you have less accidents, then call us and we would try to help the situation.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-5

Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.

The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”

The Case of : ABDULLAH BIN SALLAM, JEWISH SCHOLAR

A. His Position in Medina

Abdullah bin Sallam was a well known and well respected Jewish scholar of Medina. Jews and other residents of Medina respected him and came to him, when there was any need of getting religious clarifications on any issue.

Abdullah was Scholar of Jewish Scriptures and he spent his time in studies and pondering over religious issues.

When prophet migrated to Medina, Abdullah was caught in a Dilemma. His studies of Jewish scriptures had convinced him, that one last prophet had to come into the world. Who it would be, he was not sure, there were signs and some of the attributes of that prophet mentioned in his Scriptures, most of them fit the New Prophet.

B. Abdullah Tests the Prophet:

But he was not sure, he wanted to test the prophet as to source of his divine knowledge. One day he came to meet the prophet when he was alone and said to prophet, I want to ask you three questions, no one knows the answers to them except a true Messenger of God, so please answer them, the questions were:

1. What is the first sign of “start of Last day”?

2. What will be the first food of those who will enter Paradise.

3. And why the Child sometimes resembles Father and some times he resembles Mother?

Prophet answered all the three questions, and Abdullah was satisfied with the answer and he declared his faith. Prophet told, that I did not knew the answer of these questions, Gabriel came just know and gave me the answers.

C. Abdullah tests Jews:

Abdullah said to prophet, please do not tell others about my conversion now . Call Leaders of Jews and ask them about me, I will hide behind this curtain, so they will not be able to see me.

The Prophet called all Leaders of Jews of Medina and asked “What is position of Abdullah bin Sallam amongst you”?

“He is our Leader, one of our Best man and son of our Best man, we do not find any thing but good in him” They replied with one voice.

“What would you say, if he became Muslim” Asked the Prophet.

“God Forbid, that he leave the Path of Moses and choose this New Path” said the Jews.

On hearing this, Abdullah came out from the curtain and said “You All be witness that I have accepted Islam and become a Muslim”!!

Jews rushed out of the Prophet’s House saying “He is the Worst amongst us, son of the Worse man and his opinion counts for nothing with us”!!

Such was Abdullah bin Sallam, another Victim of Sword of Knowledge of our prophet!!

Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi
TrumpetCallofGod Online

Dural, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

(an EXCERPT)

Behold, even those who dwell among you, who are called Christian, do pollute My name and crucify Me again and again in their hearts, by all they say and do; a very perverse people, a corrupt religion which looks nothing like Me; churches of men who worship themselves and their own ideals, as they proclaim a christ, an idol, which they have formed in their own image, continually reshaping it to meet their own expectations, that they might uphold their own traditions, which I hate!... Jerusalem, O Jerusalem, why have you forsaken Me?!

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...

HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD at: http://TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-5
Enemies of Islam represent our prophet as a very cruel and blood thirsty man, who would kill his “opponents, enemies and any one who disagreed with him” at “the drop of hat” and all his adversaries would be “terrified” at the mere sight of him.
The picture is far from true, let us look at some incidents from the life of prophet, as what was “this sword which killed the enmity for ever”
The Case of : ABDULLAH BIN SALLAM, JEWISH SCHOLAR
Muhammad, the founder of Islam, traveled to Medina in 622 A.D. to attract followers to his new faith. When the Jews of Medina refused to convert and rejected Muhammad, two of the major Jewish tribes were expelled; in 627, Muhammad's followers killed between 600 and 900 of the men, and divided the surviving Jewish women and children amongst themselves.(3)

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/a... (gen).html

“Jeezuz in the Potty”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Why do the children of the god of Abraham want to kill one another so badly?

Judaism, Christianity and Islam, who I like to call the "Psychotic Three" just can't seem to get along. They all preach love etc., why don't they practice it?

Christopher Hitchens one wrote; "Religion poisons everything". He was so right!
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Has any one noticed, all of a sudden "every one from top to bottom in World Superpower nations" are worried about the poor condition of Syrian people and how much they are at risk from these "Chemical Weapons"?
Does it rings a bell?
They say, people are not stung from the same hole twice, but in Politics and International Terror of these Superpowers, people are stung again and again by the same hole. In fact it is the "Only hole" available from where they can be stung!!
It was in 2003, when a "Similar Hype" was raised by these World Superpowers about the danger to which Iraqi people and its neighbors are suffering due to "Huge amount" of Chemical, Biological and WMD s which Saddam Hussain has its disposal.
The threat was "so imminent and so serious and immediate" that UN sanction to launch an attack was not "considered necessary".
And the Superpowers attacked in pack and the dictator was overpowered and Superpowers took upon themselves to re-start building Iraq from Scratch and make it an "ideal" for all its neighbors.
And every one knows what happened next, after four years with more than 5000 of their own dead, and 50,000 or more getting injured and a Million of Iraqis getting killed, they "abandoned" their hope of "improving lots" of Iraqi people.
Now no one even considers how Iraqi people are enjoying their "hard earned Democracy"
And the same thing happened in Afghanistan, there is no development there despite Superpowers ruling it for past 11 years (and there is no "hope" of any development either).
One would have thought that these Superpowers would have learned their lesson and would not try to "improve the lot of common people" in any more Arab or Muslim country.
But the old habits die hard, we see the "War Monger Lobby and Lame Duck President" is flexing their muscles to have a "Go" at another Arab and Muslim country. And the "Excuse" this time is Chemical Weapons (they do not use the term WMD this time, because the name is "soiled" already).
One might ask, why they do not use the term WMD when Chemical Weapons come under WMD? Only these Superpowers know, one must not question their judgment and use of terminology.
So we should not be alarmed if we hear that "One Fine Morning, these Superpowers launched an all out attack on Syria to "save its population and the "neighboring countries" from the dangers of Syrian (no Assad's!!) Chemical Weapons.
These superpowers seem to have exact knowledge about WMD s of every nation in the world, except the nation of Isreal!!
They do not "know" how much Nuclear, Chemical and Biological and other types of WMD s are hidden in that country!!
Who could believe that such double standards would be seen in this Modern age,
Looks Strange, but it is True!!
It should be sent to the Ripley Guy!!
The chemical weapons worry was voiced since day 1.

Yes, the former Iraq situation doesnt help the discussion much

Yesterday I heard on the radio an interview with a Syrian official who was in charge of a portion of the stockpiling - He is now defected and living in Turkey.

In Iraq, they couldnt find a single Iraqi who could give this type of information, obviously because there was no info to give.

I have noticed you always seem to pick these causes that are easily debunked through normal googling and awareness.

Why? Do you not have access to the free media in your country?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, the MANY Jews who have NO religion are they Jews? Reconcile your "ethnoreligious" with atheists Jews.
They would be Jews ethnically but not in the religious sense.

Ask a more difficult question next time.

I need to feel challenged.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Religious atheist?
No. How could that be?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the religion of the Norther tribes of Israel?
What was the religion of Israel before "Judaism"?
Frijoles would know more about this than I would.

I do know that Israel did not exist until 1948.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,081,921
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (May '09) 5 min Sgt Prepper 3,154
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,906
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Rage Poster 48,935
Amy 7-28 5 min Kuuipo 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Feb '09) 8 min Sgt Prepper 5,193
Mayor Rahm loses in primary election 16 min official cavalier store 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••