Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
40,921 - 40,940 of 68,847 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
Scott

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Check This Out.
http://uvioo.com/video/...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying that you do in fact regard SOMEBODY as superior to you.
Ever heard of a "double negative?"
Sloppy thinking leads to sloppy communication.
I know you will strive to do better.
Former--The Nazis thought those with blue eyes and blonde hair were superior. Traits one has no control over. Do you also believe this?

HughBe--- I don't have "blue eyes and blonde hair " so HOW COULD I BELIEVE THAT BS especially since I don't regard NOBODY as superior to me?

Former---You are saying that you do in fact regard SOMEBODY as superior to you.

HughBe---I'm aware that you read my post but as usual it went over your head. Let me explain the complex word NOBODY for you. Recall I said " I don't regard NOBODY as superior to me? "

NOBODY=no person; not anyone; no one

Your comment above is befitting your limitations.

Former---Ever heard of a "double negative?"
Sloppy thinking leads to sloppy communication.
I know you will strive to do better.

HughBe--- as above so below, your words are nonsense.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree that you worship your god without a shred of evidence?
I have no idea what you're saying about reincarnation. How would "others" know if you were reincarnated? I've never heard of this.
You don't seem to be making sense.
HughBe---I am reincarnated and yet I have no knowledge of it yet others know about MY OWN experience/reincarnation.

Former--So you agree that you worship your god without a shred of evidence?

HughBe--- I don't agree and I have the evidence.

Former--- How would "others" know if you were reincarnated? I've never heard of this.

HughBe--- Good question, Former. Now, I don't know about being REINCARNATED. Case closed.

Former---You don't seem to be making sense.

HughBe--- Take your time it will eventually make sense even if it when you are reincarnated next time.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- history and the record shows that YOU called your rabbis NUTTY and CORRUPT.
Frijoles---They are not my Rabbis.
HughBe--- I do not blame YOU to disown them they would do the same to you, if it suits their interest.
Frijoles---Incorrect. Scroll back. I called the state Rabbinate nutty and corrupt.
HughBe--- Well scrolling back does not support your claim. Post 44787 P2037 reveals that YOU called the Israeli RABBINATE two things; NUTS and CORRUPT.
What is the meaning of RABBINATE? could it be RABBIS collectively?
What is the meaning of Israeli?
Actual post below.
Frijoles---Its more complicated I think these days. Your spouse has to be recognized as a Jew by the Israeli rabbinate I think. The Israeli rabbinate is NUTS.(Rightwing and CORRUPT).
HughBe--- Accepted. YOUR TRUTHS are reflected in their man-made doctrines which are NUTS and utterly CORRUPT and is a fulfilment of the prophecy of Moses.
You spend enormous amounts of energy on this. Wasted time, IMO

We have been thru this a few times before.

There is less separation of Synagogue and State in Israel than in the US. In Israel, there is a certain degree of power given to the state sponsored Rabbis, with regard to conversion and marriage in particular. There are other Rabbis within the country that are not part of the state system as well.

It is a well accepted fact that the state sponsored Rabbis do not always serve the interest of the Israeli public. There are current efforts to reform the system.

That was what i was referring to.

Anything else is just Hughbe the Christian proselytizer, again.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---I am reincarnated and yet I have no knowledge of it yet others know about MY OWN experience/reincarnation.
Former--- How would "others" know if you were reincarnated? I've never heard of this.
HughBe--- Good question, Former. Now, I don't know about being REINCARNATED. Case closed.
HughBe--- Take your time it will eventually make sense even if it when you are reincarnated next time.
that made NO sense
former res

Newtown Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
and dont forget to address FR outstanding comments. We would hate to see him grumpy.
Twas me who "judged" this one!(Not the others...)
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Do you follow the pope?
HughBe--- How many sects are there in Christianity? well over
37, 000. How many sects are there is Judaism? Could it be 3 MAJOR groups? YES i.e.Reformed,Conservative and Orthodox.
The point is YOUR religion which you always speak about using US and WE is practically HOMOGENOUS, not so for Christianity. I could NEVER speak about Christianity as you do given the HIGHLY significane differences in the 37,000 and many hundreds of sects.
Take your pope example, I go to church on the Sabbath the pope on a Sunday. I don't eat unclean meat the pope does. I believe in the appointed feasts of the bible the pope does not. The pope believes in a trinity I KNOW that there is no trinity. I believe that men ought to grow beards the pope does not. I can go on and on.
Now, stop playing with yourself and deciving your peanut brain.
Finally, I take it that when you speak about your rabbis you mean them and not the Jewish people. Please adopt something NEW i.e. this principle and extend this principle to others.
PS---Until you have coorected my belief I will take it that YOU were not calling the Jewish people CORRUPT and NUTTY but were calling your masters/rabbis CORRUPT
I guess from that long winded diatribe that you dont follow the pope.

Then why would I be espected to follow any Israeli rabbi - state or private?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Former--I believe we have lawmakers in Washington DC and that some of them are sentient and intelligent.

HughBe--- Focus, we are talking about the laws of nature and the making of nature e.g. planets.

Former--So you can't really talk to dead people or imaginary beings (such as god) then - correct?

HughBe--- Have you ever seen people talking to graves or people in a coffin?

PROVE to me that the person in the coffin cannot hear.

gods are indeed imaginary but NOT the Creator God. I talk to Him everday.

Former---In your own mind, of course you can do or be whatever you want.

HughBe-- Such an approach would reduce my mind to your level.

Former-- What do you mean by spititual existence?

HughBe--- a lifeforce that imparts life to people and is their true essence.

In your mind, are you merely physical?

HughBe--- You don't hear many things. The Jewish people are NOT Frijoles people or that of the overlords. They are mere members of that RACE. The enslavement of the Jewish people by their overlords is a matter of FACT whether or not YOU or anyone else likes it. There is no disrespect to call it for what it is and if it is considered disrespectful by some to speak TRUTH then to HELL with them.

Former---I realize in history that Jews were enslaved. Is this what you mean?

HughBe--- how could I mean that? I speak of today and for a long time they have had those who have lord it over them and would DARE to think that they can strip them of their identity IF they don't comply with their LYING teachings.

The Jewish people need to challenge the DECEIVERS and LIARS. Use history, the FACTS of the BIBLE etc. and LIBERATE themselves from MENTAL slavery.

Former--What is a Jewish "overlord"? I don't know this term.

HughBe--- rabbis/masters

HughBe-- Plus I accept the account of the Jewish people. THINK before you open your mouth again.

Former--You don't care about the source of your information.

HughBe--- Are you really casting ASPERSIONS on the Jewish people? That is certainly very good and RESPECTFUL of you.

Former--If I believed everyone else's RELIGIOUS beliefs, then my beliefs would not be my own, would they?

HUghBe--- beliefs noted. Share the. The real issue was YOU casting ASPERSIONS on the Jewish people. My question remains, above.

Former--I do not see this as disrespectful.

HughBe-- it is. You question their INTEGRITY. They hold it up as FACTS.

HughBe-- A lot of religious teachings are pure BS.
Is this another example of you showing respect?

Former--How about YOUR religion is BS?! What do you think of that?

HughBe--- my words are going OVER your head

HughBe-- Again, do you hold a view as to how man came into existence?

Former--3rd time - NO, I not.

HughBe--- STRANGE.

Former--I also don't hold a view as to what you had for breakfast today.

HughBe--- Strange comparison and strange position above.

HughBe --Why are some people SMARTER than others? Is it PHYSICAL traits?

Former---Combination of things.

HughBe--- tell me the combination.

Former--You have that in common with the Nazis.

HughBe-- Your country has that in common with the Nazis where whites to a large extent and for centuries felt themselves BETTER than blacks.

Former--Racism is real. No argument here.

HughBe--- People need to move away from such an approach it only breeds hostility and other negatives.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is YOUR religion which you always speak about using US and WE is practically HOMOGENOUS, not so for Christianity. I could NEVER speak about Christianity as you do given the HIGHLY significane differences in the 37,000 and many hundreds of sects.
The main and major difference is that Judaism is the religion of an ethnic tribal PEOPLE (hence the oft used 'we") while Christianity is the religion of INDIVIDUALS (there is no such thing as the Christian people in an ethnic sense).

Now you can disagree with that in your head. But that is how the system is.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured that. I could tell from the vibes.(without certainty - we rely on the gay jamaican to tell us what certainty is)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend enormous amounts of energy on this. Wasted time, IMO
We have been thru this a few times before.
There is less separation of Synagogue and State in Israel than in the US. In Israel, there is a certain degree of power given to the state sponsored Rabbis, with regard to conversion and marriage in particular. There are other Rabbis within the country that are not part of the state system as well.
It is a well accepted fact that the state sponsored Rabbis do not always serve the interest of the Israeli public. There are current efforts to reform the system.
That was what i was referring to.
Anything else is just Hughbe the Christian proselytizer, again.
AGAIN you have been proven wrong.See below. YOU called the Israeli rabbis NUTTY and CORRUPT.

Frijoles--- I called the state Rabbinate nutty and corrupt.

HughBe--- Well scrolling back does not support your claim. Post 44787 P2037 reveals that YOU called the Israeli RABBINATE two things; NUTS and CORRUPT.

What is the meaning of RABBINATE? could it be RABBIS collectively?
What is the meaning of Israeli?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW scroll back to yesterday or so - You were asking a while back about Israelis themselves feel about the inevitibility of the settlements vs relocation - and I found an article that touched a little on that.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Former, take your medicine, you are still delusional.
The person is UGLY.
Huggy

Do not demean yourself.

You are a beautiful woman, with fine, supple
shiny, ebony-colored skin.

Please remember to keep your gift moisturized
and protected.

XXOO Me
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
that made NO sense
Former--- How would "others" know if YOU were reincarnated? I've never heard of this.

Frijoles---that made NO sense

HughBe-- Here is the the explanation for you, the simple. OTHERS don't know about my reincarnation (Former's point)and I don't know.

Based on the above who knows, in your mind?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess from that long winded diatribe that you dont follow the pope.
Then why would I be espected to follow any Israeli rabbi - state or private?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---I'm aware that you read my post but as usual it went over your head. Let me explain the complex word NOBODY for you. Recall I said " I don't regard NOBODY as superior to me? "
NOBODY=no person; not anyone; no one
Poor fellow.

All you had to say was, "Please former, help me - for I do not understand the concept of a double-negative in language."

Ok - will do.

"In Standard English, two negatives are understood to resolve to a positive. This rule was observed as early as 1762, when Bishop Robert Lowth wrote A Short Introduction to English Grammar with Critical Notes.[1] For instance, "I do not disagree" could mean "I certainly agree". Further statements may be necessary to resolve which particular meaning was intended."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_negative#...

What you would want to write to express your thought would be:

1. I regard nobody as superior to me, OR

2. I don't regard anybody as superior to me.

You cancelled out your meaning by employing a double negative.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you keeping this evidence a secret?

Wouldn't you want to share the gift?

Doesn't the good book encourage believers to "spread the word"?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The main and major difference is that Judaism is the religion of an ethnic tribal PEOPLE (hence the oft used 'we") while Christianity is the religion of INDIVIDUALS (there is no such thing as the Christian people in an ethnic sense).
Now you can disagree with that in your head. But that is how the system is.
Here are the FACTS.

1.Judaism is a RELIGION.

2.Jews are a RACE.

3.Many Jews don't embrace Judaism. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

4. Your rabbis have in this case spoken truth when they said that Moses would not be able to recognize things attributed to him. Did not Moses command Israel not to ADD to God's words?

5. You rabbis say, "F" God, "F" Moses WE shall do and say the things that WE want to.

6. Judaism is based on mind control and enslavement of the Jewish people and many have recognized it and left it.

6. Judaism VIOLATES the commandments of God and is CONTRARY to the WAY of the Eternal.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Huggy
Do not demean yourself.
You are a beautiful woman, with fine, supple
shiny, ebony-colored skin.
Please remember to keep your gift moisturized
and protected.
XXOO Me
Indeed my skin is BLACK and shine and comely.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I'll come again later

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 6:55AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info