Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,103
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#45090 Dec 9, 2012
E. His Military exploits after death of prophet:

Real Military genius of Khalid became evident after death of prophet. He can rightly be called as one of the Best Commanders and Strategist of Battle. His exploits and tactics have won praise from his friends and foe alike.

From the day one, Abu Bakr the First Caliph had full confidence in the competence of Kahlid as a Military commander.

He dispatched him as commander in every critical and important situations. He took part in most crucial battles that arose due to internal strife caused by the death of prophet. He took part in critical battles against false prophets and those who rebelled against the government.

After ensuring Internal peace, Abu Bakr sent Kahlid to lead Muslim armies in Iraq against Iranian Empire. In mere 12 months, Khalid took part in more than 15 battles and was always victorious. He never lost any battle. And within one year captured whole of Iraq for Muslims for ever.

After one year in Iraq, Abu Bakr, asked him to go to Syria and take part in fight against Byzantine Empire and help Muslim armies present there. In Syria also Khalid proved himself to be a military genius and helped capture all important cities of Syria including Palestine and Damascus.

His victory in the famed Battle of Yarmouk, proved the death kneel for Byzantine rule in Syria for ever.

He was present when the city of Jerusalem was handed over by Christians to Omar, the second Caliph.

F. Deposition of Khalid:

It seems incredible, but Omar had Khalid deposed twice, first he lowered his rank from Commander in chief to Section Commander….and after four years from Commander to ordinary soldier.

It speaks good for nature of Khalid as well as “supreme writ” of Omar that he was able to enforce this decision.

In the end Khalid,“ the Best and Most famous Military Commander of Early Muslim army” faced his death not on battle field, but in his house!!

G. Why is Khalid called “Sword of Allah”?

This question was asked from Khalid itself during one of his Byzantine Military campaign. Once just when the action was about to start, one Military Commander from enemy ranks came forward to meet Khalid and said:

“I have a question to ask, reply to me honestly”

“OK, ask what you want” said Khalid

“Is it true that your prophet received a sword from Heaven and gave it to you” Asked his enemy

“No it is not the case, when prophet started his mission, I was his bitter enemy….finally Allah convinced me of the truth of Islam and I went to prophet and accepted his Islam……then he said of me “Khalid is one of the Sword of Allah from His swords, which He has unleashed on Disbelievers” From that day, My nick name has become “Sword of Allah”

Such was Khalid bin Waleed one of the “Victim of Sword of Prophet”!!

Source: Companions of Prophet: by Talib Hashmi
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45092 Dec 10, 2012
Thank you Judging Fan for your catch-up work.

I was starting to miss you. I guess MUQ has you on a short leash these days.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45095 Dec 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Rabbi only means a Scholar in Hebrew language. I do not think that it is any religious post.
Even jesus was addressed as "Rabbi" in many occasions in Gospels.
So there could be bad rabbis as well as good rabbis. So I think by branding all Rabbis as NUTTY and Corrupt is not OK.
And to my knowledge Mr. Frijoles is neither a Rabbi nor holding any post of power and beside why should we involve his name in "our" discussions.
The problem in ME is because of "extreme positions" Jews and Palestinians have taken. Both people have some things right in their favour.
What is needed is a sincere and balanced approach and to respect each other and solve the problem from its very roots and not some "stop gap" arrangement.
Ten thousand posts later and you actually post something I agree with.

Judging Fan would be proud

:)
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45096 Dec 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I am happy to learn that you will "welcome" a Palestinian state existing alongside Isreal.
You see that you are "disturbed" when HAMAS chief says that they will throw all Jews into the sea…..how would Palestinian feel when they hear "Palestine belongs to the Jews".
These are rhetorics and such people are on both side. You should not forget that PLO and HAMAS and HIZBOLLAH are all the "products of Israel's Expansion Policy" from 1948-1973!!
When they wanted to create a "Greater Isreal" and be not content with what they got from UNO.
People get overambitious when some "powerful friends" put their hands on their back.
You have some good points (maybe you are on a roll)

In terms of accuracy, the arab discontent was rooted well before 1948, there were violent riots in 1910s, and the 30s. But I concede you could argue is was still a response.

I should note that the radical Israeli views you state are in the minority within the Jewish people - most Israelis want peace of some type.

We would like to think the same about the Palestinians, but it is VERY hard to argue this when we see photos of thousands and thousands of them demonstrating in support of Hamas, or when the PA president refuses to condemn such remarks. ANd then there is the issue of the textbooks...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45097 Dec 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
03. If we are good Jews, Good Christians or Good Muslims, there will not be any fighting between them, because they will be on the same platform.
I am not convinced of that.

The latter two religions have evangelical focuses. They dont promote leaving people alone.

This sets up an inherent conflict and promotes intolerance in the name of being a good "______".

Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45098 Dec 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
2. You complain frequently of my answers being rhetoric, while you forget to see how many of your own replies come under that category?
Unless I label my post as opinion, I can back up any assertion with fact. I spend a certain amount of time here demonstrating that you have not done the same. Thats what I meant.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45099 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Huggy was right! She's gorgeous!

Such velvety skin. Now I see why she stares at herself all day long.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45100 Dec 10, 2012
Huggy,

You have 3 responses to me yet outstanding:

Saturday, page 2048, Postings # 45030, 1, 2,(3 postings in a row)

Affectionately,

former res
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45102 Dec 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget the scrumptious serving of lunch she is sitting on.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45103 Dec 10, 2012
I would like to take a minute out and thank my sponsor, Judging Fan, for his continued support and attention.

Without him I would be just another poorly read, poorly appreciated poster on this forum.

Thank you!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45104 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ten thousand posts later and you actually post something I agree with.
Judging Fan would be proud
:)
rabbee: well i can only hope, that your both not on the same wrong side of any more issues that much. if your both going to be wrong, i prefer your not on the same side. kind of hard to award the no-bell peace prize, to both side wanting their own piece.

so frijoles - you did not see, any thing wrong with his post? do you have any idea, how embarassing it is? for G-D to see a lying jew, in agreement with a lying christian or even worse lying muslem.

ten thousands posts, without one actual truth. is just too normal, for this world to get excited about.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45105 Dec 10, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
so frijoles - you did not see, any thing wrong with his post?.
Historically, his post was not inaccurate. There are settlers/Jews that want a "greater" Israel. There are also many (maybe most)Jews that are not as expansionist, and would live with a Palestinian state side by side, assuming security guarantees are granted. And there are many Palestinians that want to throw all the Jews into the sea, from the 1880s on to this present day.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45107 Dec 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Former, take your medicine, you are still delusional.

The person is UGLY.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45108 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget the scrumptious serving of lunch she is sitting on.
I'm not surprised by your comment. I have known for a long time that you are served from the buttocks or what she is sitting on.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45109 Dec 10, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not surprised by your comment. I have known for a long time that you are served from the buttocks or what she is sitting on.
Who are your friends that tell you that you are reincarnated?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45110 Dec 10, 2012
and dont forget to address FR outstanding comments. We would hate to see him grumpy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45111 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. Scroll back. I called the state Rabbinate nutty and corrupt. They are not my Rabbis. I guess that concept is difficult for a bird brain to follow. Lets try it this way: Do you follow the pope?
HughBe--- history and the record shows that YOU called your rabbis NUTTY and CORRUPT.

Frijoles---They are not my Rabbis.

HughBe--- I do not blame YOU to disown them they would do the same to you, if it suits their interest.

Frijoles---Incorrect. Scroll back. I called the state Rabbinate nutty and corrupt.

HughBe--- Well scrolling back does not support your claim. Post 44787 P2037 reveals that YOU called the Israeli RABBINATE two things; NUTS and CORRUPT.

What is the meaning of RABBINATE? could it be RABBIS collectively?

What is the meaning of Israeli?

Actual post below.

Frijoles---Its more complicated I think these days. Your spouse has to be recognized as a Jew by the Israeli rabbinate I think. The Israeli rabbinate is NUTS.(Rightwing and CORRUPT).

HughBe--- Accepted. YOUR TRUTHS are reflected in their man-made doctrines which are NUTS and utterly CORRUPT and is a fulfilment of the prophecy of Moses.

Frijoles---Do you follow the pope?

HughBe--- How many sects are there in Christianity? well over
37, 000. How many sects are there is Judaism? Could it be 3 MAJOR groups? YES i.e.Reformed,Conservative and Orthodox.

The point is YOUR religion which you always speak about using US and WE is practically HOMOGENOUS, not so for Christianity. I could NEVER speak about Christianity as you do given the HIGHLY significane differences in the 37,000 and many hundreds of sects.

Take your pope example, I go to church on the Sabbath the pope on a Sunday. I don't eat unclean meat the pope does. I believe in the appointed feasts of the bible the pope does not. The pope believes in a trinity I KNOW that there is no trinity. I believe that men ought to grow beards the pope does not. I can go on and on.

Now, stop playing with yourself and deciving your peanut brain.

Finally, I take it that when you speak about your rabbis you mean them and not the Jewish people. Please adopt something NEW i.e. this principle and extend this principle to others.

PS---Until you have coorected my belief I will take it that YOU were not calling the Jewish people CORRUPT and NUTTY but were calling your masters/rabbis CORRUPT
Scott

UK

#45112 Dec 10, 2012
Check This Out.
http://uvioo.com/video/...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45113 Dec 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying that you do in fact regard SOMEBODY as superior to you.
Ever heard of a "double negative?"
Sloppy thinking leads to sloppy communication.
I know you will strive to do better.
Former--The Nazis thought those with blue eyes and blonde hair were superior. Traits one has no control over. Do you also believe this?

HughBe--- I don't have "blue eyes and blonde hair " so HOW COULD I BELIEVE THAT BS especially since I don't regard NOBODY as superior to me?

Former---You are saying that you do in fact regard SOMEBODY as superior to you.

HughBe---I'm aware that you read my post but as usual it went over your head. Let me explain the complex word NOBODY for you. Recall I said " I don't regard NOBODY as superior to me? "

NOBODY=no person; not anyone; no one

Your comment above is befitting your limitations.

Former---Ever heard of a "double negative?"
Sloppy thinking leads to sloppy communication.
I know you will strive to do better.

HughBe--- as above so below, your words are nonsense.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45114 Dec 10, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree that you worship your god without a shred of evidence?
I have no idea what you're saying about reincarnation. How would "others" know if you were reincarnated? I've never heard of this.
You don't seem to be making sense.
HughBe---I am reincarnated and yet I have no knowledge of it yet others know about MY OWN experience/reincarnation.

Former--So you agree that you worship your god without a shred of evidence?

HughBe--- I don't agree and I have the evidence.

Former--- How would "others" know if you were reincarnated? I've never heard of this.

HughBe--- Good question, Former. Now, I don't know about being REINCARNATED. Case closed.

Former---You don't seem to be making sense.

HughBe--- Take your time it will eventually make sense even if it when you are reincarnated next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min johnplustwomore 1,154,314
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min concern cirizen 51,263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,237
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Mover 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Flo 181,863
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 7 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago