Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
40,461 - 40,480 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
FO
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is based on LIES it is a THREAT to the Jewish people and their WAY to God and their mental FREEDOM.
I am Jewish. Get used to it. You really have no choice.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
FO
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdukd8ovsH1...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt change the fact you are being a busybody.
"Doesnt change the fact YOU" have no commitment or loyalty to America so why don't you pack your bags and GO, to your homeland?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You may recall your comment about me having a discussion with another poster. Now, I am unaware that your cup was turned over, so who is the busybody?
Well lets see.

Could it be because you are denying the heritage of a people you are neither a member of, or have understanding of?

Busybody bus·y·bod·y (b z -b d ). n. pl. bus·y·bod·ies. A person who meddles or pries into the affairs of others
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&ou...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you pledge loyalty to a CONTINENT?
Thats as absurd as SamBees notion of Moses being African.
New information for YOU.

You can be loyal to a CONTINENT ask the Europeans. However, the country,America, where you were born is NOT a continent.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU refuse to call yourself an AMERICAN.
BTW I believe I said I was Yankee. I guess you still havent bothered to read Mark Twain. Keep showing your cultural ignorance, it is amusing.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
"Doesnt change the fact YOU" have no commitment or loyalty to America so why don't you pack your bags and GO, to your homeland?
again, sounds like I threaten you. I am wondering why.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
New information for YOU.
You can be loyal to a CONTINENT ask the Europeans..
How is that working out, by the way?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Jewish. Get used to it. You really have no choice.
You are a JEW that is ENSLAVED by your rabbis because of your FALSE religion. "Get used to it".

God liberated the Jewish people and your rabbis ENSLAVE those like you who follow their BS teachings.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
. However, the country,America, where you were born is NOT a continent.
I wasnt born in America. I was born in the United States of America.

(north) America is a continent. The US is a country. Yankee is......
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I believe I said I was Yankee. I guess you still havent bothered to read Mark Twain. Keep showing your cultural ignorance, it is amusing.
I believe that YOU don't even understand your own words. YOU said Eric was NOT a Yankee and so that alone should tell a CRUFF like you that an AMERICAN does not = to a Yankee.

Are YOU an American?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
again, sounds like I threaten you. I am wondering why.
The threat would be to America and not ME. YOUR DISLOYALTY and lack of PATRIOTISM is a THREAT to the US homeland security.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What is America?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

I was wondering why Hughbe keeps making silly comments until I came accross this article about the Jamaican education system. Now I know why.

http://www.unicef.org/jamaica/promoting_quali...

The Jamaican education sector faces serious challenges in its efforts to provide quality learning opportunities for children up to age eighteen.

Despite high levels of enrollment in primary and secondary schools, at each of the major transition points in the education system, a substantial number of children are insufficiently prepared to access the level ahead of them.

Over 98 per cent of children 6-14 years old are enrolled in school (99.9 per cent for boys and 95.7 per cent for girls), but that rate plummets to 89 per cent among children 15-16 years old, and to 47.8 per cent among those 17-18 years old.

The percentage of children who reach grade 5 has been declining, from approximately 96.5 per cent in 1999/2000 to 87.6 per cent in 2001/2002, with retention rates higher for girls than for boys (91.4 per cent and 84.3 per cent, respectively).

----
ONLY 47.8% of the 17-18 year olds????????
pretty poor
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Psycho, did I speak about NORTH America? NO
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that YOU don't even understand your own words. YOU said Eric was NOT a Yankee and so that alone should tell a CRUFF like you that an AMERICAN does not = to a Yankee.
Are YOU an American?
I take it you still havent figured out what Yankee means. I am not suprised. You still havent figured out the ethnoreligious part of Jew either.

I am from North American. Are you from North American? Is Jesus?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that working out, by the way?
Again the topic is above your head. I am CONFIDENT that Europeans are loyal to Europe.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a JEW that is ENSLAVED by your rabbis because of your FALSE religion. "Get used to it".
God liberated the Jewish people and your rabbis ENSLAVE those like you who follow their BS teachings.
I am Jewish. Get used to it.

Krusty is as well. So I admit this is not necesarrily stacked in your favor.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
I was wondering why Hughbe keeps making silly comments until I came accross this article about the Jamaican education system. Now I know why.
http://www.unicef.org/jamaica/promoting_quali...
The Jamaican education sector faces serious challenges in its efforts to provide quality learning opportunities for children up to age eighteen.
Despite high levels of enrollment in primary and secondary schools, at each of the major transition points in the education system, a substantial number of children are insufficiently prepared to access the level ahead of them.
Over 98 per cent of children 6-14 years old are enrolled in school (99.9 per cent for boys and 95.7 per cent for girls), but that rate plummets to 89 per cent among children 15-16 years old, and to 47.8 per cent among those 17-18 years old.
The percentage of children who reach grade 5 has been declining, from approximately 96.5 per cent in 1999/2000 to 87.6 per cent in 2001/2002, with retention rates higher for girls than for boys (91.4 per cent and 84.3 per cent, respectively).
----
ONLY 47.8% of the 17-18 year olds????????
pretty poor
Very good. Resort to your nastiness. I can assure you that when I was growingup those who were regardedas as DUNCES and who migrated to America, EXCELLED academically. This is no BS.,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 174,594
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,079,622
Abby 7-24 35 min pde 41
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,777
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 1 hr Yeah 14
Amy 7-24 6 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE