Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
40,421 - 40,440 of 68,838 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago
former res

Newtown Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept the merit in your words i.e. "children of Israel". The truth is, it is more complete. I have noted the rest.
Do you light two cigarettes and share one after "being with" your donkey?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

none of you or your grandmother are bening realistic, here in TheStory of Creation actually thrice aaagain.

this happens every time, G-D gives this Story of Creation. where everyone only thinks, their good to be here in IT.

as usual G-D is giving, TheStory of Creation again. with all of you rather be talking critters, refusing to be here in IT.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

and quite frankly, i am getting tired. tired of G-D giving this story of creation, over and over with all of you showing off to each other. like you are always, never here, in TheStory of Creation.

cause you never really believed, this is what G-D is always going to give here. to you bunch of, stubborn as talking critter retards. as if you have not, pissed off TheCreator enough already.

now G-D is giving TheTorah again, with about seven billion absentees not here in IT.
Humor Me

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Why do Jews have big noses?
Big Nose Jew

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Cause the air we breathe is FREE!!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Humor Me wrote:
rabbee: my what a big, knows you have there.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I've been out of the loop. What's his evidence for believing this? Is it the usual "Jews control the world" schtick?
He has no evidence. Just mangled interpretations of the bible.

He has a whole forum dedicated to this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...

The funny thing is that there is DNA evidence linking certain African groups with Jewish practices to the semitic genotypes.
See Lemba: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people

But SamBee is not from one of those, he is just a garden variety African-American, who is Christian (Messianic), and who is on a racist crusade to attempt to pursuade the world that he is a real "Hebrew" and that us Jews are not.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your lies to yourself. The law dealing with CORRUPTION should, if does not already do so, deal with people like you who CORRUPT history and the lives of others.
The bible calls you a LIAR.
God calls you a LIAR.
I call you a LIAR.
Take your meds
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds
Remember to do your much needed 7 jerkoffs. Do it for 7 straight days and then report on the results.

Hopefully your pencil is not broken off during one of the sessions.

Much love,

Hugh
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And please also add the Covenant was conditional, it was not one sided contract.
If one party did such and such, they would be rewarded with this and that.
But is they will fail to meet their part of the covenant, they would have to face such and such.
This makes it a very impartial and justifiable covenant. But people generally remove the conditional part from it.
It makes them free to do anything they like, but binds the other party to continue doing its past.
I hope that both of you would take this also into context and then many things would become clear to you.
Indeed, the covenant with the land has conditions and they are plainly stated.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you light two cigarettes and share one after "being with" your donkey?
Let me straighten your thoughts. I RIDE donkeys while you DO donkeys. Also I am NOT a smoker.

In addition, you certainly have an unnatural habit of DOING donkeys which is followed by your strange custom of giving the donkeys a smoke. Is it ganja that you smoke? is that why the donkeys yield to your perverted assault?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Humor Me wrote:
Because they are special in much the same way that people of African descent have big dicks, they too are special.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when some one demands title to any land based on the covenant, we must verify did they complete their part of the covenant or not?
If they have not fulfilled their part of the covenant, what right they have to demand "Title for the land" based on the covenant?
I hope you understand the situation here. People are claiming Title for the land without fulfilling ANY of the condition of the Original Covenant.
Is their stand justified? Logically, reasonably? Legally? Morally?
The bought much of the land from the Ottomans, thats why. Then, the rest was legitimately conquored from the Jordanian government Their was never such a thing as Palestinian title.

And by the way, we all saw how much Hamas loves Jerusalem. I dont know about you, but when I love something, I dont fire rockets at it.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What right do you have to live in Jamaica? What did you do with your indigenous?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when some one demands title to any land based on the covenant, we must verify did they complete their part of the covenant or not?
If they have not fulfilled their part of the covenant, what right they have to demand "Title for the land" based on the covenant?
I hope you understand the situation here. People are claiming Title for the land without fulfilling ANY of the condition of the Original Covenant.
MUQ---So, when some one demands title to any land based on the covenant, WE must verify did they complete their part of the covenant or not?

HughBe--- WE who?

MUQ---If they have not fulfilled their part of the covenant, what right they have to demand "Title for the land" based on the covenant?

HughBe--- The covenant is between the covenant makers. It is the AGGRIEVED party to the covenant that will determine whether or not the other party has fulfilled their part of the covenant.

MUQ--I hope you understand the situation here.

HughBe--- Yes, I understand. This is it, parties who are NOT a part of the covenant want to be judge and mediators without being invited to do so.

MUQ--- People are claiming Title for the land without fulfilling ANY of the condition of the Original Covenant.

HughBe--- That is really the concern of the AGGRIEVED party to the covenant. Besides, it is somewhat impossible to fulfill the conditions of the covenant outside of the land.

MUQ---Is their stand justified? Logically, reasonably? Legally? Morally

HughBe--- These are questions that are to be addressed by the AGGRIEVED party, to the covenant.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What right do you have to live in Jamaica? What did you do with your indigenous?
HughBe---Indeed, the covenant with the land has conditions and they are plainly stated.

Frijoles--What right do you have to live in Jamaica? What did you do with your indigenous?

HughBe--- Do you understand the matter? Of course NOT. We are talking about covenant. I have no such covenant for Jamaica.

I am going to be kind to you and not ask you what RIGHT do you have to live in the US. Anyhow, my right comes from the fact that I am born here and as such I am a Jamaican and that title gives me the right.

As I have said, previously, I ATE the women and I shall now add that the men died out in part because they had no female to reproduce with plus you poisoned them with your pencil.

Have a blessed day.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me straighten your thoughts. I RIDE donkeys while you DO donkeys. Also I am NOT a smoker.
In addition, you certainly have an unnatural habit of DOING donkeys which is followed by your strange custom of giving the donkeys a smoke. Is it ganja that you smoke? is that why the donkeys yield to your perverted assault?
That's a real clown answer.

So if it walks like a clown and talks like a clown, it must be a clown.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: whether G-D moves someone out, and someone else in. was not by your, decision. if they are there, you only need to inquire of G-D why they are there.

where you were, where you are, and where you are to be, is all determined by G-D. and only G-D, when or if any ongoing covenant is to be completed. or if it is, to be fulfilled.

for all fighting against G-D, is done mentally even if your fighting each other or otherwise devestated becomes a physical sign.

and talking critters, put themselves at risk in the judgement as animals. as the animal world, is an extreemly violent place. as the preying mantis, devours the centepede or vice versa.

and so control of the animal world, is done by angels and not Angels. as the same rules for animals, apply to talking critters. as the laws of G-D, only applies to human beings. and no talking critter, can be defined as man wth G-D.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a real clown answer.
So if it walks like a clown and talks like a clown, it must be a clown.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdukd8ovsH1...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It occurred to me that....

...the fact we have a ideologically committed Christian discussing Jewish theology with an ideologically committed muslim, NEITHER who have any clue or familiarity with the subject at hand due to language, ideology, and cultural divides,...

...is a GOOD ENOUGH reason ALONE for the need for a Jewish homeland for Jews to escape this nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,096,121
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 42 min joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Ace 49,265
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••