Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,613
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44399 Nov 29, 2012
1.Judaism is basically IDOLATRY where the rabbis are esteemed or elevated ABOVE God and so their words are MORE important than the words of God.

PROOF from My Jewish Learning.
"The Talmud OUTSTRIPS even the Bible in influence and importance. Explicating and building upon the Torah's laws, stories, and ideas, the Talmud also lay the groundwork for new religious sensibilities that stressed scholarship and were attuned to the needs of the Jews in the Diaspora."

2.Fact God calls Israel Israel throughout their rejection of Him but men/rabbis for their own GAIN seek to MONOPOLIZE and DOMINATE the lives of the Jewish people. The rabbis overrule the words of God and they also DISOBEY His commandments e.g. DON'T ADD to what has been commanded. They LIE, as is their manner, and fabricate ORAL laws.

Listen to what YOUR bible says. Joshua 8:35 "There was NOT A word of ALL that Moses commanded, which Joshua READ NOT before all the congregation of Israel"

Do you understand ALL and NOT A WORD? It means that he read ALL Moses that commanded. If this is TRUE then there are no ORAL laws. It is a LIE to deceive and CONTROL.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44401 Nov 29, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, how does that change the RACE of a person? are all Christians of the same RACE, Einstein? Jews are are RACE. That is why DNA tests are done on some African tribes and others to know if they have JEWISH blood. The tests are not done to determine RELIGION.
The emphansis by JEWS on descent meaning who descended from Abraham et.al is ALL about RACE you MORON. It has NOTHING to do with RELIGION.
we already covered all of that. Re: race, ethnoreligious group, yada yada yafa

you might need an enema
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Recall that just recently Eric, the Jew, said that the patriarchs ONLY observed the 7 Noahide principles. In other words they lived like Gentiles in religion. So what the heck are you talking about ?
The link to the Patriarchs is therefore RACIAL and NOT religious.
GO study it.
genetics trump all

Thats why you are probably more related to the native-Americans than the Huns and Goths whose religion you aquiesced to.
Bernie Madoff

Raleigh, NC

#44402 Nov 29, 2012
Anyone want to invest some money on a sure thing? C'mon I know how greedy and tight you are and you love a sure thing.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44403 Nov 29, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree with the premise that Congress shall make no law when I don't believe in Congress, another fiction, that would be disingenuous.
Did they find water on your planet yet?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44404 Nov 29, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What does LORD have to with it? That word is not in my scripture either. Doth we live in a kingdom with knights?
<quoted text>
I think they were talking about the genetic origins. If they used the term race it was a poor choice, or an outdated choice, of words. They should repent.
Should we worship the Jewish encylopedia?
Encyclopedias are so last century. Do you read Readers Digest too?
What is genealogy about? Is it about religion?

Why are DNA tests being done on various persons? Is it about religion?

What do Jews mean when they speak about the patriarchs Abraham etc.?

Look here Frijoles, switch to a topic that you are more competent in. Try your favourie one. You are at sea in the current discussion and apart from self-deception you are having conceptual challenges.
Voluntarist

United States

#44405 Nov 29, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time mankind had no government, I believe they were still living in caves. Thanks for reminding us how much on the fringe you are. I was wrong to call you a child. Even children have some common sense.
You are a hypocrite, asking for facts proving that government exists and you don't have any.
Aren't you just as guilty as those that believe in God?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44406 Nov 29, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
we already covered all of that. Re: race, ethnoreligious group, yada yada yafa
you might need an enema
<quoted text>
genetics trump all
Thats why you are probably more related to the native-Americans than the Huns and Goths whose religion you aquiesced to.
we have covered it but have NOT understood it, in part because of stupidity and in part because the words of your masters are more valuable to you than those of God.

FACT---God called JEWS Jews when they did NOT worship Him.

I have outlined and PROVEN my point. ONLY a total ASS/ a DECEIVED person don't get it.

enough
Voluntarist

United States

#44407 Nov 29, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence of gov't would you accept?
There is nothing in physical existence is there ?
Voluntarist

United States

#44408 Nov 29, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who wants to impose their beliefs on me in anyway whatsoever.
Not interested in having my beliefs imposed on you, you are a nutty bill maher fan.
Voluntarist

United States

#44409 Nov 29, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they find water on your planet yet?
Yes and they also spotted your fat ass through a telescope.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44411 Nov 29, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
we have covered it but have NOT understood it, in part because of stupidity and in part because the words of your masters are more valuable to you than those of God.
FACT---God called JEWS Jews when they did NOT worship Him.
I have outlined and PROVEN my point. ONLY a total ASS/ a DECEIVED person don't get it.
enough
Relax.

Get a boyfriend.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44412 Nov 29, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What is genealogy about? Is it about religion?
Why are DNA tests being done on various persons? Is it about religion?
What do Jews mean when they speak about the patriarchs Abraham etc.?
Look here Frijoles, switch to a topic that you are more competent in. Try your favourie one. You are at sea in the current discussion and apart from self-deception you are having conceptual challenges.
Now you are just rambling.

Let us know when you have something to say.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#44419 Nov 29, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain it to you, Eric. YOU have the AUDACITY to deny that your sister is a JEW. That is the EVIL because it is a LIE and it originated with Satan.
It is a reality that she embraces Jesus, the Jew, as her Messiah but this does NOT take away from her IDENTITY which is INDEPENDENT of any COVENANT or laws of God. See my many previous posts on the matter.
Do you understand the FACT that God made a covenant with a people called JEWS and so these people must have had a JEWISH IDENTITY? Hopefully it is NOW clear to you that the covenant did not give them the Jewish IDENTITY?
Why are new things such a challenge for you to learn?
Your sister can TRUTHFULLY say that she is descended from the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and so on and that is BIOLOGY which YOU cannot change. The truth is GOD does not deny her of her Jewish IDENTITY so who the material are YOU?
Do you only have DUNCES and decivers for teachers/rabbis?
I ask you again, have you discussed this with her. I have. What is her opinion. Isn't her opinion the most important?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44437 Nov 29, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in physical existence is there ?
What do you consider physical?

People, places and things?

They certainly exist.

Many idealists would say our gov't mainly exists as an idea, a way of life, a set of values.

What does it mean to you?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44438 Nov 29, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested in having my beliefs imposed on you, you are a nutty bill maher fan.
Ahh, but you do.

You want me to help pay for platfoms from which to display your nativity scenes.

I don't wish to participate.

Yes, I do enjoy and appreciate Bill Maher, Jon Stewart and Colbert. Also watch "The Soup" on E! Funny stuff.
Voluntarist

United States

#44439 Nov 29, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you consider physical?
People, places and things?
They certainly exist.
Many idealists would say our gov't mainly exists as an idea, a way of life, a set of values.
What does it mean to you?
So government is an idea, a way of life. Something you believe in you certainly believe in the political process, but it doesn't exist beyond an idea, so how is that any different than believing in God and/or the Bible?
Voluntarist

United States

#44440 Nov 29, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, but you do.
You want me to help pay for platfoms from which to display your nativity scenes.
I don't wish to participate.
Yes, I do enjoy and appreciate Bill Maher, Jon Stewart and Colbert. Also watch "The Soup" on E! Funny stuff.
I'm not asking you to pay for anything and I am the last Guy to build a nativity scene, so should Halloween be removed from the school?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44442 Nov 30, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not asking you to pay for anything and I am the last Guy to build a nativity scene, so should Halloween be removed from the school?
You dont have kids, do you? It already has been removed in many schools. The born again Christians stirred up such a fuss that a lot of schools just dont want to deal.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44443 Nov 30, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So government is an idea, a way of life. Something you believe in you certainly believe in the political process, but it doesn't exist beyond an idea, so how is that any different than believing in God and/or the Bible?
When Hughbe has sex with his donkey, he might feel guilty the next morning when he does the walk of shame from the paddock back to his house, but the actual "spiritual" consequences are impossible to verify.

But if you dont pay your taxes, or forget to shovel your front sidewalk after a snow storm, or forget to return your library book, then the potential consequences are real.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44444 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask you again, have you discussed this with her. I have. What is her opinion. Isn't her opinion the most important?
1.Are you really saying that your sister is denying that she is a Jew?

2. FACTS are far more important than a person's PERSONAL opinion. For example, you may hold the view that you are tall when the FACT is you are SHORT. The TRUTH is what counts and not YOUR personal opinion.

3. The ONLY opinion that matters is that of God and He calls her a JEW. He God made a covenant with her JEWISH forefathers and gave THEM the law. Do you understand that God gave the law to a people called JEWS? This means that their Jewish IDENTITY is NOT related to the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Brian_G 48,533
IBM certification C2010-658 exam training mater... 22 min Harryexam 1
Exam C2090-310 braindumps 24 min Harryexam 1
The latest IBM C2150-201 Exam free download 25 min Harryexam 1
Exam C2150-202 questions and answers 26 min Harryexam 1
Latest IBM M2040-669 of exam practice questions... 27 min Harryexam 1
IBM certification M6040-420 the latest exam que... 28 min Harryexam 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 180,818
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Teaman 1,143,684
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST