Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,014)

Showing posts 40,261 - 40,280 of68,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
ACtually, not shockingly, that is not accurate. Jews is an English term. I think what you are getting at are Hebrews.
And even if Jews existed before Judaism, by the practice of the religion, the factors are now interdependent. Hence, FR's term "ethno-religious".
And furthermore, the enthnic part of Jews is not racial, its ethnic. Race is an outdated concept. Ethnic is a more accurate term, as it connates peoplehood, which is what the Bio-Jew part comes from.
<quoted text>
Thank you for your opinion. Millions of hate spewing evangelical Christians have offered that same view in the past.
<quoted text>
My "Jewish" scriptures never once say that G-d has a covenant with "Jews". The word does not exist in the native text.
All of this could be avoided if you got off your fat lazy cheap homosexual a** and studied the language.
HughBe---It truly is a waste of time to read beyond the first few lines. YOU are in DENIAL of the HARD FACTS.

Frijoles--And even IF Jews existed before Judaism, by the practice of the religion, the factors are now interdependent. Hence, FR's term "ethno-religious

HughBe--- Are you a TOTAL idiot? what do you mean by even if Jews existed? Who was enslaved in Egypt?

Jewish existence.
"the Egyptians made the children of ISRAEL to serve with rigour"

"God looked upon the children of ISRAEL, and God had respect unto them" Exodus 2:25

"thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, ISRAEL is my son, even my firstborn"

How did God make a covenant with the JEWS if they did not exists?

Tell me about the religious practices of the 10 tribes. Did the 10 practice Judaism?

Who the hell are you and your rabbis to think that you can overrule God?

I am getting weary because of the THICK skulls on the forum.

Jewish Encyclopedia (Vol. X, p. 284)

"Some anthropologists are inclined to associate the RACIAL ORIGINS of the JEWS, not with the Semites, whose language they adopted, but with the Armenians and Hittites of Mesopotamia, whose broad skulls and curved noses they appear to have inherited" (Vol. X, p. 284)."

What does this JEWISH encyclopedia mean by RACIAL ORIGINS of the JEWS?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what you call "play"?
What type of sandbox did you grow up in anyhow?
pure white sand of TRUTH.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

You have been missed, Frijoles.

Thankfully, for your sake, you no doubt had something more important and more rewarding to do!

:))

I'm ill-equipped, but did my best.

ps..who knew ATF was a religious nut?? CoR was on that one.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
His sister is a Christian.
Just like you.
I am sure she is a lovely person.
Why are you not a lovely person?
She is a Christian and that is a fact. Another fact, she is a JEW.

When your converts leave your religion they are no longer "honorary Jews".

However, when Eric's sister tells you and your rabbis to kiss something she REMAINS a JEW.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Strike as non-responsive.
Kindly answer the question as presented to you. Do you agree or disagree with the premise of the 1st amendment?
The first amendment is irrelevant to the argument you have put forth, have you put your own scene on the town green? What is stopping you?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

FACT, God made a covenant with a people called JEWS and so these people must have had a JEWISH IDENTITY. This is basic logic and common sense.

In essence the IDENTITY is independent of the covenant which was entered into when they were ALREADY JEWS?

Ask yourselves this rocket science question, is it possible for you or God to make a covenant with the JEWS if they did not exists?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you "believe in" gravity?
I am asking for facts that government exists.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

my tough head friends, later. You exhaust me with your sheer stupidity.

much love,

sweet Hugh

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
The first amendment is irrelevant to the argument you have put forth, have you put your own scene on the town green? What is stopping you?

Do you agree or disagree with the premise of the first amendment?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about the US Constitution, but you knew that. Now take your ADD medicine and stop trying to change the topic.
Do you agree or disagree with the premise of the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution?
That Constitution drafted by a bunch of white Christian slave owners?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah will have to check the moon phase
huggy quotes god to me and tells me i'm in a make believe world
yikes!
Don't you believe in government? What's the difference?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

former res wrote:
You have been missed, Frijoles.
Thankfully, for your sake, you no doubt had something more important and more rewarding to do!
:))
I'm ill-equipped, but did my best.
ps..who knew ATF was a religious nut?? CoR was on that one.
Define religious nut

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That Constitution drafted by a bunch of white Christian slave owners?

Stop being a child and answer the question with a straight forward yes or no.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you believe in government? What's the difference?
What evidence of gov't would you accept?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Define religious nut
Anyone who wants to impose their beliefs on me in anyway whatsoever.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a Christian and that is a fact. Another fact, she is a JEW.
When your converts leave your religion they are no longer "honorary Jews".
However, when Eric's sister tells you and your rabbis to kiss something she REMAINS a JEW.
ACtually we have not established that. For all you know, Eric could be the convert to Judaism, and his sister could of been born a Christian as well.

Bottom line, ask 99% of all Christians or Jews what you call someone who worships jesus, and guess what? They call that person a _____.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

HughBe wrote:
FACT, God made a covenant with a people called JEWS and so these people must have had a JEWISH IDENTITY. This is basic logic and common sense.
In essence the IDENTITY is independent of the covenant which was entered into when they were ALREADY JEWS?
Ask yourselves this rocket science question, is it possible for you or God to make a covenant with the JEWS if they did not exists?
You are very tiring.

We have explained this already. Please develop new material.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being a child and answer the question with a straight forward yes or no.
I couldn't agree with the premise that Congress shall make no law when I don't believe in Congress, another fiction, that would be disingenuous.

Last time I checked, children are famous for calling names are you guilty of acting like a child?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree with the premise that Congress shall make no law when I don't believe in Congress, another fiction, that would be disingenuous.
Last time I checked, children are famous for calling names are you guilty of acting like a child?
The last time mankind had no government, I believe they were still living in caves. Thanks for reminding us how much on the fringe you are. I was wrong to call you a child. Even children have some common sense.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
ACtually we have not established that. For all you know, Eric could be the convert to Judaism, and his sister could of been born a Christian as well.
Bottom line, ask 99% of all Christians or Jews what you call someone who worships jesus, and guess what? They call that person a _____.
Frijoles---ask 99% of all Christians or Jews what you call someone who worships jesus, and guess what? They call that person a _____.

HughBe--- well dear, let me fill in the blank for you it is, Christian. Also not ALL Christians worship Jesus.

Now, how does that change the RACE of a person? are all Christians of the same RACE, Einstein? Jews are are RACE. That is why DNA tests are done on some African tribes and others to know if they have JEWISH blood. The tests are not done to determine RELIGION.

The emphansis by JEWS on descent meaning who descended from Abraham et.al is ALL about RACE you MORON. It has NOTHING to do with RELIGION.

Recall that just recently Eric, the Jew, said that the patriarchs ONLY observed the 7 Noahide principles. In other words they lived like Gentiles in religion. So what the heck are you talking about ?

The link to the Patriarchs is therefore RACIAL and NOT religious.

GO study it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,261 - 40,280 of68,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••