Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,006)

Showing posts 40,101 - 40,120 of68,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about the "past" USA where people wrote on their Dollar Bill... "In God We trust"
Was it a false god or a true God in which they trusted?
I told you that Celtic Pagan Priests are not known for their high IQ s!!
I realize that this is a difficult concept for you to grasp, but I'll try again...

Past or present, this country has always been secular. The founders were all too aware of the harm that comes when a country is aligned with any one religion. Even in your part of the world this is easy to see: just recently in the news was a report about the followers of one Islamic sect murdering pilgrims of another Islamic sect

However, in this country, there have been certain individuals that have followed various religions, with the majority worshipping the false god Jesus. Sometimes, they have been in positions of power and have inappropriately placed their beliefs in the public square.
krunal

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

me hot gay hu, muje boy friend ki jarurat he, jo koy surat,nausari se he vohi contact kare
mobile:9974099050,
me anaval se hu, muje ladko se sex karna pasand he, muje face book me dekhiye, yato fir surat bardoli ,bardoli miliye,
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, it is way too much fun to use only the truth in my posts. Lies are too easily discovered.
rabbee: child?? are you my grandchildren, forgetting just who are the children here? when your truth are, only the lies of the enemy given to you. do you not know scripture, that only your grandmothers lies can influence me? and there is no way, any of you my grandchildren can decieve me? i am not your child, i am TheG-D child. who gave birth, to all of you. that you have all never been able to accept, here again in the story of Creation.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- poppycock. You just said that the DNA would remain, so they are JEWS. Apart from that, JEWS started Christianity. Get it?
Yes, and I was raised Catholic and come from a long line of Catholics (religion) but am now agnostic though I am still Irish (DNA).

So a Jew can decide to believe in Christ, thereby becoming becoming Christian but he would still be ethnically Jewish.

(You do see that the word Christ is IN the word Christian?!!)

You see, two different things..

One: religious belief.

The other: ethnic heritage.

I can't be anymore clear than that.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP the LIE that Jews don't believe in Christ. This is BS taught by the overlords who enslave the MINDS and MONOPOLIZE the lives of the Jewish people.
Historically and generally Jews do not believe in Christ.

I stand by that statement.

Way back when, those who did, became Christians.

Same as today.

If you are not clear on who and what you are, that is only your own fault.

Or somebody wanting it both ways.

Like you enjoy showering with other men but don't want to be labled gay.

If you walk like a gay guy/a Christian/a duck...guess what? You are all of those things.

Glad this is all settled.

:)
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I know EVIL when I see it and it is EVIL to say that Jews cannot be Christians.
I KNOW that JEWS existed for hundreds of years BEFORE they Got Judaism. If you KNEW this and understood it YOU would not pursue the BS that you are talking.
Again, you confuse relgious belief with ethnic heritage.

Two different things.

A Jew can believe anything he wants.

So can a gay Jamaican.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

chuckle

Did you like the pic I posted of master Hughbe?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>.....To Former, awake out of your sleep and world of make-belief. A Jew is a Jew regardless of what he or she believes. Any doctrine contrary to this is SATANIC and evil.
Same same same.

Ethnically, yes - still a Jew.

But Christianity is not Judaism.

Can you relate to that?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
chuckle
The mall cop?

I don't think he could handle the stress of that job!

I know it's been a while since I engaged with him.

What am I missing about his point of view?

Does he not see the ethnic piece?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
The mall cop?
I don't think he could handle the stress of that job!
I know it's been a while since I engaged with him.
I envision him pursuing people like that with his speeches about Jews.

Hughbe is reasonably intelligent. His views are ideologically constricted. So I am sure he gets the point, but his personal religion forbids him to acknowledge that publically.

You do know he claims to have Jewish ancestry? But I would have to bet his actual interaction with real live Jews (i.e. relatives) is zippo as they wouldnt put up with his nonsense. So he lives in a bubble and forgets how wildly outlandishly nonappropriate his views are to the viewing public. Kind of like a FOx news bubble.

Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
He is purposely trying to dilute the Jewish brand. Just an envangelical strategy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He is purposely trying to dilute the Jewish brand. Just an envangelical strategy.
How so? YOU and your masters promote LIES and DECEPTION and IMPRISION the minds of the Jewish people.

All I say is that a Jew is a Jew regardless of any belief or lack thereof and this is supported by SCRIPTURES. But alas the words of your masters are more important than that of God or scriptures.

Your deceptive and LYING masters think too much of themselves and DARE to think that they can overrule the words of God. They the god-men of Judaism ABROGATE the words of God by their own fabricated LYING, IDIOTIC teachings.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Same same same.
Ethnically, yes - still a Jew.
But Christianity is not Judaism.
Can you relate to that?
Former---Ethnically, yes - still a Jew.

HughBe--- So what is your problem? I am sure BIOLOGICALLY or RACIALLY a Jew is still a Jew. Ethnicty is more expansive.

Former---But Christianity is not Judaism.

HughBe--- Who said it was? Are you hearing voices?

Now change the fact that JEWS started Christianity.

Change the FACT that JEWS are CENTRAL to Christianity starting with Moses and ALL the prophets and JESUS, the CHRIST and the apostles.

Change these FACTS or as is the manner of some "CORRECT" them.

NEXT.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Then do it. Don't ask me to prove anything if that's your attitude.
Based on your intent are YOU an American or an Israeli?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
chuckle
too ugly.

Are YOU an American or an Israeli/Israelite?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---Ethnically, yes - still a Jew.
HughBe--- So what is your problem? I am sure BIOLOGICALLY or RACIALLY a Jew is still a Jew. Ethnicty is more expansive.
Former---But Christianity is not Judaism.
HughBe--- Who said it was? Are you hearing voices?
Change the FACT that JEWS are CENTRAL to Christianity starting with Moses and ALL the prophets and JESUS, the CHRIST and the apostles.
Change these FACTS or as is the manner of some "CORRECT" them.
NEXT.
Weak. We all know that the early Christians were originally Jews. Thats not News.

We also know that today one is either a Christian or a Jew in religion.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? YOU and your masters promote LIES and DECEPTION and IMPRISION the minds of the Jewish people.
All I say is that a Jew is a Jew regardless of any belief or lack thereof and this is supported by SCRIPTURES. But alas the words of your masters are more important than that of God or scriptures.
Your deceptive and LYING masters think too much of themselves and DARE to think that they can overrule the words of God. They the god-men of Judaism ABROGATE the words of God by their own fabricated LYING, IDIOTIC teachings.
Supported by your scriptures. Not ours.

Thank you for sharing your religious beliefs.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I envision him pursuing people like that with his speeches about Jews.
Hughbe is reasonably intelligent. His views are ideologically constricted. So I am sure he gets the point, but his personal religion forbids him to acknowledge that publically.
You do know he claims to have Jewish ancestry? But I would have to bet his actual interaction with real live Jews (i.e. relatives) is zippo as they wouldnt put up with his nonsense. So he lives in a bubble and forgets how wildly outlandishly nonappropriate his views are to the viewing public. Kind of like a FOx news bubble.
yeah I could see him blasting away at folks like that, possibly on a soap box in Hyde Park, London - or on a stump in Jamaica.

I wonder if her agrees tha sammy davis converted to Judaism?

I do recall that. So Huggy is ethnically Jewish but Chirstian in his beliefs. The opposite of Sammy Davis, Jr.

Seems he wants to redefine what it means to be Jewish. I guess it's what his religion tells me to do.

The tail wagging the dog. Too bad.

"While in the hospital,[Sammy} Davis' friend, performer Eddie Cantor, told him about the similarities between the Jewish and black cultures. Prompted by this conversation, Davisówho was born to a Catholic mother and Protestant fatheróbegan studying the history of Jews. He converted to Judaism several years later."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Davis,_Jr....
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your intent are YOU an American or an Israeli?
I already answered that. Scroll back.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. Call it what hou will. I guess we agree on this part.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Riddle me this: How could Christians have "started Christianity" when heretofore, Christ did not exist?

Was Ben Franklin born wearing bifocals? Using electricty? Serving as postmaster general?

Or did all of this occur later, during his adult lifetime?

Was John Smith born a Morman? Is there anyway he could have been?

Could Protestants have existed prior to Christianity?

You make no sense.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. We all know that the early Christians were originally Jews. Thats not News.
We also know that today one is either a Christian or a Jew in religion.
Frijoles---We also know that today one is either a Christian or a Jew in religion.

HughBe--- says the god-men of Judaism. TRUTH says otherwise. Being Jewish is BIOLOGY it has NEVER been anything more. Being Indian etc. is BIOLOGY it has NEVER been anything more. Religious beliefs and covenants are another matter.

Why don't you use DNA testing to determine the religious beliefs and hence who is a Jew?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,101 - 40,120 of68,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,078,437
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,868
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min loose cannon 174,461
Amy 7-23 33 min RACE 3
Abby 7-23 41 min RACE 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,512
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search