Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44082 Nov 27, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppycock.
If Jesus is your messiah, you are by definition, Christian.
End of story.
It's like if you enjoy showering with other men,
you are by definition, gay.
Hopefully you can come to terms with both of these issues.
I'll be here if you need moral support.
Whose definition? How does that take away from your Jewish DNA?
tell me dear.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44083 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How could they be Israelites if they were African? Pick one or the other.
Pick one,are you American or Jewish
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44084 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
A product of your limited understanding. This is what it means, go find out for yourself.
I love the double standard. I ask for proof (actually I asked for you to inform me because I was willing to learn) and you tell me to do it myself.

You, on the other hand, when I state that the Christians killed the indigenous population since you failed to support your original position, tell me that I must prove the negative to you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44085 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Jewish Christians reside on your island? Are you one of them? I had thought you were African or Israelite. Now you are confusing me. Do you like sushi? Maybe you are really Asian.
No wonder why you cant drum anymore.
distraction.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44086 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
distraction.
that pretty much sums you up
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44087 Nov 27, 2012
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/27/s...

A state-run newspaper in China reported, accurately, that The Onion has named North Korea’s leader its Sexiest Man Alive for 2012. Left unsaid in the report, which was featured on the English-language home page of People’s Daily Online on Tuesday, is whether the editors of the Chinese Communist Party’s newspaper are in on the joke that the American publication is, well, kidding.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44088 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick one,are you American or Jewish
I am Yankee
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44089 Nov 27, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the double standard. I ask for proof (actually I asked for you to inform me because I was willing to learn) and you tell me to do it myself.
You, on the other hand, when I state that the Christians killed the indigenous population since you failed to support your original position, tell me that I must prove the negative to you.
Eric---you tell me to do it myself

HughBe--- nothing new, there.

Eric--You, on the other hand, when I state that the Christians killed the indigenous population since you failed to support your original position, tell me that I must prove the negative to you

HughBe--- I believe that those killed and history were more preoccupied with the RELIGIOUS aspects of those involved than in their race.

The research can be done.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44090 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
that pretty much sums you up
Are YOU an American or an Israeli?

Pick one,in keeping with your standard.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44091 Nov 27, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppycock.
If Jesus is your messiah, you are by definition, Christian.
End of story.
It's like if you enjoy showering with other men,
you are by definition, gay.
Hopefully you can come to terms with both of these issues.
I'll be here if you need moral support.
Cocks man, I am waiting on you. Tell me how beliefs CANCEL a person Jewish DNA.

Tell me, did Jews existed before they got Judaism.

If Jews existed before Judaism reconcile your poppycock release with those facts of history and SCIENTIFIC reality.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44092 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Yankee
So, am I to understand that you live in America but you are NOT an American?

Should I be surprised?

Are you an Israeli?

select one.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44093 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose definition? How does that take away from your Jewish DNA?
tell me dear.
So you aren't arguing the gay thing?

That's good that you've come to terms with it.

Jewish DNA would remain, just not the relgion.

They do not believe in Christ as Messiah.

You know that.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44094 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Cocks man, I am waiting on you. Tell me how beliefs CANCEL a person Jewish DNA.
Tell me, did Jews existed before they got Judaism.
If Jews existed before Judaism reconcile your poppycock release with those facts of history and SCIENTIFIC reality.
Do you know the difference between ones ethnic heritage
and his religion?

Two different things.

Sammy Davis Junior converted to Judaism but he sure didn't look like Woody Allen - did he?

You get it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44095 Nov 27, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So you aren't arguing the gay thing?
That's good that you've come to terms with it.
Jewish DNA would remain, just not the relgion.
They do not believe in Christ as Messiah.
You know that.
Former---They do not believe in Christ as Messiah.

HughBe--- poppycock. You just said that the DNA would remain, so they are JEWS. Apart from that, JEWS started Christianity. Get it?

Tell me, what makes a convert to the RELIGION Judaism a JEW? Is it the DNA? What is DNA?

STOP the LIE that Jews don't believe in Christ. This is BS taught by the overlords who enslave the MINDS and MONOPOLIZE the lives of the Jewish people. Eric the Jew sister believes in Jesus, the ONLY Messiah.

Which fellow can take away her identity?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44096 Nov 27, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
and his religion?
Two different things.
Sammy Davis Junior converted to Judaism but he sure didn't look like Woody Allen - did he?
You get it?
I know EVIL when I see it and it is EVIL to say that Jews cannot be Christians.

I KNOW that JEWS existed for hundreds of years BEFORE they Got Judaism. If you KNEW this and understood it YOU would not pursue the BS that you are talking.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44097 Nov 27, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
and his religion?
Two different things.
You get it?
STUDY this and UNDERSTAND that GOD Almighty called them JEWS even when they REJECTED Him and served idols. Pay attention to the very start i.e. "The word came to the JEWS"

I shall be quoting from the Complete Jewish Bible and the passages are taken from Jeremiah 44.

Bible---The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the JEWS dwelling in the land of Egypt,

HughBe--- The word came to the JEWS.

Bible--So said the Lord of Hosts, the God of ISRAEL

HughBe--- God cannot be a God of ISRAEL if Israel does not exist.

Bible--- because of their evil, which they did to provoke Me, to go to burn incense to worship OTHER gods, which they did not know,[neither did] you nor your forefathers.

HughBe--- Context is IDOLATRY

Bible--- And I sent to you ALL My servants the prophets, sending them betimes, saying: Now do not do this abominable thing which I hate.

5. But they did NOT hearken, nor did they incline their ear[s] to repent of their evil, not to burn incense to other gods.

HughBe--- God pleaded with them and the words speak of an extended period of time.

Bible-- And now, so said the Lord God of Hosts, the God of ISRAEL Why do you do this great evil to your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling from the midst of Judah, not to leave over a remnant for yourselves,

HughBe--- Note, He is the God of ISRAEL in a context of IDOLATRY. If God did NOT regard IDOLATROUS Israel as Israel then He would not call Himself the God of Israel. Clear? surely yes.

Bible-- They were not crushed until this day, and they did not fear, and they did NOT WALK in My Law and in My statutes that I placed before you and before your forefathers.

HughBe--- Yet God called them ISRAEL and JEWS although they did NOT walk in His LAWS.

Bible--15. And ALL the men who knew that their wives burned incense to other gods and ALL the women standing [in] a great assembly, and ALL the people dwelling in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,

16. "The word that you spoke to us in the name of the Lord, we will NOT hearken to you.

HughBe--- The JEWS rejected God and His prophets but God did NOT strip them of their JEWISH IDENTITY.

Ask yourself this, how can the god-men of Judaism do differently? How can they strip you of your JEWISH identity. The fact is they cannot.

Bible--- But we will do everything that has emanated from our mouth, to burn incense to the queen of heaven and to pour libations to her, as we did, we, our forefathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem, and we were sated with bread, and we were well, and we saw no evil

HughBe--- Word of God came to these people and yet God called them JEWS.

Free yourselves. I have proven that religion does not make YOU a JEW. Here is more proof.

Israel existed long long before God gave them the LAW and so the LAW of God or god-men does NOT make you a JEW.

To Former, awake out of your sleep and world of make-belief. A Jew is a Jew regardless of what he or she believes. Any doctrine contrary to this is SATANIC and evil.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44098 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

The research can be done.
Then do it. Don't ask me to prove anything if that's your attitude.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#44099 Nov 27, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was more talking about USA (I knew you would be slow at the uptake, Celtic Pagan Priests are not known for their high IQ s). USA for most of its history of 200 years has also been following "false gods" (as per your Celtic pagan standards)
Silly child, the USA is a secular nation. While many of the people in it follow follow a false god (either Jesus or Mohammud) the "nation" does not worship any God at all.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44100 Nov 27, 2012
I shall be taking a break, now.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44101 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
I shall be taking a break, now.
Don't let the door hit you in the tush on the way out. It would cause you to expel more of the drek that you have been spewing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,895
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,181
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr John Lofton 98,849
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance