Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,378
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44061 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that it is ONLY Christians meaning Jewish Christians and non-Jewish Christians who were involved in the genocide?
I am willing to learn. Show me that Mestizos or others participated in the Genocide in Jamaica.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44062 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you call him THAT? If am wrong in my understanding please feel free to correct me as I took your 'That, was kind of funny' to mean Frijoles, was kind of funny.
Note the insert of the comma which is in keeping with my understanding.
Could you translate, please.(Note comma.)

I don't speak moron.

:))

(Note double smile!)

How are you, Huggybear?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44063 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Jamaican, its part of your cultural heritage.
Whats the matter, are you afraid you ain't got no rhythm?
Dont shoot the messenger.
Jews born here are Jamaicans and drumming is part of their cultural heritage too, so your point is?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44064 Nov 27, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I am willing to learn. Show me that Mestizos or others participated in the Genocide in Jamaica.
Do the research.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44065 Nov 27, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you translate, please.(Note comma.)
I don't speak moron.
:))
(Note double smile!)
How are you, Huggybear?
Former--I don't speak moron.

HughBe--- surely you don't speak it, you only possess the mind.

Your dear HughBe.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44066 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured that would draw you back. Wish Seaside was around.
Sloppy vetting. He had said the same to CNN a day before.
One thing I will grant to FOX. Their coverage of the Israel/Gaza was COMPARATIVELY better than some of the other networks (I was traveling and saw it in a hotel room). Compared to the other netwrorks, they seemed more comfortable reporting from the region, like they knew their way around, and as a result they were asking deeper questions in their stories. A positive side effect of a network run by rabid evangelicists, I suppose.
Turkey good. Pumpkin pie, better!!
There may be an associate producer at Fox who is no longer at Fox.

We saw all the Irene Hurrican coverage last year on
Fox - we were in Italy. It was the best coverage we could get. We enjoyed all the great colors and graphics and blondes!(Well that last part would have been just me.)

I hate to think Fox is just pandering...don't know but know they (along their GOP leaders) are way overplaying this Benghazi thing.

Yes, pie was great. We were sent home with good leftovers.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44067 Nov 27, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you translate, please.(Note comma.)
I don't speak moron.
:))
(Note double smile!)
How are you, Huggybear?
Note, your dear HughBe in my previous post.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44068 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the research.
Which translates to, I was pulling it out of my tush.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44069 Nov 27, 2012
later
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44070 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that it is ONLY Christians meaning Jewish Christians and non-Jewish Christians who were involved in the genocide?
I wont even ask what in your mind Jewish Christians are.(I should note you wont even admit that your natives are native-American)
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44071 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews born here are Jamaicans and drumming is part of their cultural heritage too, so your point is?
But yet you wont drum?
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44072 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I wont even ask what in your mind Jewish Christians are.(I should note you wont even admit that your natives are native-American)
That's WERE native-Americans before the Christians got to them.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44073 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews born here are Jamaicans and drumming is part of their cultural heritage too, so your point is?
rabbee: did not know they played, those metalic drums in the desert.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44074 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I wont even ask what in your mind Jewish Christians are.(I should note you wont even admit that your natives are native-American)
YOUR problem is that YOU embrace LIES and DECEPTION and that is why YOU don't know who is a Jewish Christian.

A Jewish Christian is one who follows their Jewish Messiah, Jesus.

All of the early Christians were JEWS. Your god-men CANNOT take away their IDENTITY. That is an UNCONDITIONAL guarantee from God Himself.

Now Pharaoh, release the first-born, Israel, and STOP enslaving their minds with your LIES and deception.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44075 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you wont drum?
I cannot. Can you?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44076 Nov 27, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That's WERE native-Americans before the Christians got to them.
Are you speaking about Jewish Christians? If not, prove that there were no Jewish Christians involved.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44077 Nov 27, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: did not know they played, those metalic drums in the desert.
No Rabbee I did not know and I would not be surprised given that the Israelites who left Egypt were AFRICANS. They were born in Africa and as a people lived there for hundreds of years.

It is an INCONVIENT fact for some but they will have to "CORRECT" this aspect of history.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44078 Nov 27, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Which translates to, I was pulling it out of my tush.
A product of your limited understanding. This is what it means, go find out for yourself.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44079 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>....A Jewish Christian is one who follows their Jewish Messiah, Jesus...
Poppycock.

If Jesus is your messiah, you are by definition, Christian.

End of story.

It's like if you enjoy showering with other men,
you are by definition, gay.

Hopefully you can come to terms with both of these issues.

I'll be here if you need moral support.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44080 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rabbee I did not know and I would not be surprised given that the Israelites who left Egypt were AFRICANS. They were born in Africa and as a people lived there for hundreds of years.
It is an INCONVIENT fact for some but they will have to "CORRECT" this aspect of history.
How could they be Israelites if they were African? Pick one or the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,110,150
Amy 9-18 10 min edogxxx 10
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,476
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,652
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 31 min LieutenantGov 4,030
Abby 9-18 55 min Sublime1 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Breams 178,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 12 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••