Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
39,781 - 39,800 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Very close to the person it worked for in fact I am friends with a minister that works at a spiritual /natural healing clinic in Nebraska.
They get people whom the doctor gives 3 months to live, alive today thanks to the clinic.
I have a client who had breast cancer, she didn't bother with radiation instead she went on a macrobiotic diet, cancer free for 10 years I believe they consider that cured.
That same minister I know beat diabetes and an enlarged prostate.
I am friends euthanasia attorney that went to see a herbalist for low blood pressure, over 5 years no problems now, no drugs.
Open your eyes.
I'm open to any possibility, as long as it can be proven with proper, objective studies. Anecdotal tales such as what you're giving me now don't count. Point me to the objective studies and we'll talk.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Very close to the person it worked for in fact I am friends with a minister that works at a spiritual /natural healing clinic in Nebraska.
They get people whom the doctor gives 3 months to live, alive today thanks to the clinic.
I have a client who had breast cancer, she didn't bother with radiation instead she went on a macrobiotic diet, cancer free for 10 years I believe they consider that cured.
I am friends euthanasia attorney that went to see a herbalist for low blood pressure, over 5 years no problems now, no drugs.
Open your eyes.
BTW - Saw Palmeto is good for enlarged prostates and there are herbs and other nutritional items that are somewhat effective for both high and low blood pressure. How do I know this? Objective scientific studies have proven their limited effectiveness.

Your problem is that you are against ANY establishment so you approach all issues with a contrarian perspective, thus completely biasing your opinions. Open YOUR mind to the possibility that the establishment is more knowledgable than you are willing to give them credit for.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - Saw Palmeto is good for enlarged prostates and there are herbs and other nutritional items that are somewhat effective for both high and low blood pressure. How do I know this? Objective scientific studies have proven their limited effectiveness.
Your problem is that you are against ANY establishment so you approach all issues with a contrarian perspective, thus completely biasing your opinions. Open YOUR mind to the possibility that the establishment is more knowledgable than you are willing to give them credit for.
Doctors have failed in curing anything, diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, all they concern themselves with is treatment by pharmaceutical drugs hmmm- I wonder why.

Year of Med school, student loans excessive malpractice insurance.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
great idea, we have both the rum and the sand.
rabbee: yes i know, and your cats are sandy-claws too.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
http://heartburn.about.com/od/medsotchomereme...
Question: Can Apple Cider Vinegar Relieve Heartburn?
Answer: Some people have reported that natural apple cider vinegar works for them, and helps relieve heartburn. They theorize that heartburn occurs because there isn't enough stomach acid, and taking apple cider vinegar brings the stomach acid level up, allowing the stomach to digest food properly and causing heartburn to subside.
However, other people state that lower stomach acid is not the cause of heartburn.
Apple cider vinegar is very acidic and may irritate or damage the lining of the digestive tract. Instead of relieving heartburn, it may actually make it worse. If you are considering using apple cider vinegar as a treatment for heartburn, it is important that you talk to your doctor first.
While some people have used apple cider vinegar to treat their heartburn, it's important to note that there haven't been any clinical trials to support apple cider vinegar's effect on heartburn.
You can also alleviate heartburn by making wise choices in the foods you eat. One of the leading triggers of heartburn is the food we eat. Since we all have to eat, we need ways to prevent food from causing heartburn. The following tips can help you.
rabbee: well people who have, a poor mucus lining in their digestive tract. should never take acids, without professional advice. those with an unhealthy, mucus lining get ulcers.

i seriously doubt that 3 or 5% acetic acid. is going to harm any person, with a healthy digestive tract. acetic acid, is not a very strong acid. and does not even compare, to the 5 to 7% hydrocloric acid in the stomach.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And no lack of fungi in your country to boot!
rabbee: well we, toed you so.

but i hear that copper sulphate, is a real kung fungi killer. in fact any copper compound, is a strong fungicide and germicide. and if you drink it, it is suicide. and to have anyone else, drink it it is homicide. it is for, external use only.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Lecture 6 The Practical Aspects of His Life and its Practicality Part-42

Difference between Islam and other religions:

That is the basic point that distinguishes Islam from all other religions. The followers of all other religions call to the virtuous and sweet words of their Prophets or their leaders. They have nothing to offer except those sayings which they keep repeating.

On the other hand, Islam calls people to the worship of one God not by mere words of its Prophet, but calls to follow his example. When Prophet Muhammad was leaving this world, he had said,“I am leaving behind (for your guidance) two essentially good things; the Word of God and my personal practice.” These two guide lines have remained intact upto our time and will remain unchanged till the Day of Judgment.

Therefore, Islam’s call has always been to follow the Book of Allah as practised by His holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). The holy Book states:“Verily in the Messenger of Allah ye have a good example.”

Islam proudly presents its Prophet (Peace be upon him) as a living example of its Book. It is the only religion in the world whose Prophet presents his own practice and his own example along with his principles and his teachings. For those who want to learn how to pray, he has his words and his method. He says,“Perform your prayers the way you see me praying.”

When he teaches to be good and kind to wives and children, he says,‘The best amongst you is the one who is good to his family and l am the best of all in being good to my family.” Look at the way he teaches the Divine Message to the people on the occasion of his last Hajj.

Over a hundred thousand devotees are gathered around him. People are being preached the final message of Allah. All the false and cruel man-made traditions are being condemned and the unending habit of bloodshed is being eliminated.

Look how with every instruction the first example to apply the laws of Allah is his own example. He says,“Today the ancient Arab tradition of vendetta is abolished. All murders committed before Islam are not to be avenged. They are all to be forgiven. First of all, I forgive the murderer of my nephew Rabeeah bin Harith.”

He declares,‘All the pre-Islamic deals based on usury are nullified today. First of all, I cancel all such transactions of my uncle Abbas bin Abdul Muttalib.”

After the sanctity of human life and property, the most important thing is human dignity and honour. The most difficult thing is to eliminate those social conventions that are related to human honour but are actually harmful to society.

It is extremely difficult to reform or root out such social traditions. It demands a lot of moral courage to challenge the time-honoured conventional practices, especially when the reformer’s own honour is at risk. Therefore, there are very few reformers in human history who dare to change the habits of a people. Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) taught people that all human beings have equal rights.

O Allah! Send Your special Blessings and Peace on him and on all the Prophets and Messengers.

(Contd.)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, is there a man on earth that is worthy enough or good enough that I should follow?
Answer--ABSOLUTELY NOT.
rabbee: well for the last day, according to scripture. there is TheOne, you can follow. just like the multitudes, that did not really want to follow Moshe.

but in the meantime, G-D still determines my paycheck. so untill then, we'll just have to wait and see. if G-D puts the same two in charge, as all the other times according to scripture here in IT.

so you might want to keep, a closer eye on G-D. and a close eye on me, here again in TheStory of Creation. and verify even closer what i say, according to scripture.

and just realize in the meantime, that some pervert/s. is going to act like they are keeping you safe, from all the other perverts.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, is there a man on earth that is worthy enough or good enough that I should follow?
Answer--ABSOLUTELY NOT.
rabbee: any person who, follows themselves not true to G-D. has a lousy, leader and followers.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ah, but I do not have a problem with nail fungus....
rabbee: so your not, a carpenter?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your eyes.
rabbee: well i have a problem, with bringing back people with no blood pressure. and they never appreciate it, and i am not too thrilled about it either. geez i do not like these, spooky resurrections of the dead. but G-D says, i gotta do it again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Lecture 6 The Practical Aspects of His Life and its Practicality Part-42
Difference between Islam and other religions:
That is the basic point that distinguishes Islam from all other religions. The followers of all other religions call to the virtuous and sweet words of their Prophets or their leaders. They have nothing to offer except those sayings which they keep repeating.
On the other hand, Islam calls people to the worship of one God not by mere words of its Prophet, but calls to follow his example. When Prophet Muhammad was leaving this world, he had said,“I am leaving behind (for your guidance) two essentially good things; the Word of God and my personal practice.” These two guide lines have remained intact upto our time and will remain unchanged till the Day of Judgment.
Therefore, Islam’s call has always been to follow the Book of Allah as practised by His holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). The holy Book states:“Verily in the Messenger of Allah ye have a good example.”
Islam proudly presents its Prophet (Peace be upon him) as a living example of its Book. It is the only religion in the world whose Prophet presents his own practice and his own example along with his principles and his teachings. For those who want to learn how to pray, he has his words and his method. He says,“Perform your prayers the way you see me praying.”
When he teaches to be good and kind to wives and children, he says,‘The best amongst you is the one who is good to his family and l am the best of all in being good to my family.” Look at the way he teaches the Divine Message to the people on the occasion of his last Hajj.
Over a hundred thousand devotees are gathered around him. People are being preached the final message of Allah. All the false and cruel man-made traditions are being condemned and the unending habit of bloodshed is being eliminated.
Look how with every instruction the first example to apply the laws of Allah is his own example. He says,“Today the ancient Arab tradition of vendetta is abolished. All murders committed before Islam are not to be avenged. They are all to be forgiven. First of all, I forgive the murderer of my nephew Rabeeah bin Harith.”
He declares,‘All the pre-Islamic deals based on usury are nullified today. First of all, I cancel all such transactions of my uncle Abbas bin Abdul Muttalib.”
After the sanctity of human life and property, the most important thing is human dignity and honour. The most difficult thing is to eliminate those social conventions that are related to human honour but are actually harmful to society.
It is extremely difficult to reform or root out such social traditions. It demands a lot of moral courage to challenge the time-honoured conventional practices, especially when the reformer’s own honour is at risk. Therefore, there are very few reformers in human history who dare to change the habits of a people. Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) taught people that all human beings have equal rights.
O Allah! Send Your special Blessings and Peace on him and on all the Prophets and Messengers.
(Contd.)
rabbee: anyone have any ideas, about getting rid of this fungus?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

What does ICLEI (pronounced ICK-LY)
stand for? International Council for
Local Environmental Initiatives. It
was created as a non-governmental
spin-off by the United Nations in 1990
to implement Agenda 21 locally
across the world.
ICLEI is a public private partnership.
Your local government is a member
but there is no transparency: ICLEI is
a non-profit, non-governmental
group. You have no access to
meetings, information sessions, or
plenary sessions unless you are a
member. Headquartered in Bonn,
Germany, ICLEI is a lobbying and
policy group that is designed to
influence and change local
governmental policies related to all
aspects of human life.
By concentrating power in cities this
group circumvents requirements for
ratification of international treaties
and gives the illusion of local control.
In fact the cities then ally in regional
conglomerates which break
jurisdictional boundaries and will
destroy local control. Ultimately this
facilitates global governance by
invalidating individual cities,
counties, states, and nations with
contractual agreements
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/the...
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

behind the green mask
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
behind the green mask
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
You post garbage......Palestinians will get their statehood and be a nation. Jews have no place on the land, they have been away for over 2000 years. Jews don't exsist...the geneological records were destroyed in 70CE by Rome. Jews are Palestinians pretending to be Jews....RE-AL-ITY.....It's true....
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

JUDAISM = SATANISM:

" Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

Harold Rosenthal
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

Ah, but I do not have a problem with nail fungus....
Hey DUNCE, Hey BEGGAR,

How about answering those basic questions in physics that i'd posted in the past or do you want to end up like that other BRAINLESS IDIOT and BEGGAR (FRIJOLES) who could not answer a single fundamental question in chemistry, physics and maths? Even that FOOL, CU-NT OF REASON, was clueless and couldn't answer any of the questions despite all his posturing. So? LOL.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

VOLUNTARIST,

Please refrain from posting JUNK like recommending vinegar to cure heartburn when it's obvious that the condition would get aggravated by imbibing an acid. An alkaline substance would neutralize the acid generated in the stomach rendering relief. Many of your other comments too are juvenile. HUGH too should refrain from posting garbage as he simply doesn't understand the mechanisms at work. NOTE:

Here there are DUNCES whether HUGH, COR, FRIJOLES, LIAM and others who come up with tall statements regarding cures or remedies but fail to understand the mechanisms at work - as an instance, pouring vinegar on a fungal infection.

How does vinegar work, if at all, in curing fungal infection and mind you it has almost nothing to do with the alkaline medium of the infected area.

This pH greater than 7 simply triggers off a 2 or 3 step mechanism that results in plasmolysing the fungal/bacterial cells and so on...
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

UNEDUCATED & INTELLECTUALLY INFERIOR AMERICAN GRADUATES:

AMERICAN GRADS are a DISGRACE since the overwhelming majority of them with grad degrees badly fumble where the basics/fundamentals of science and math are concerned.

i have seen this disgraceful phenomenon happening all too often in my interaction with American masters and doctorate holders.

Shame.

i wonder what kind of scientists, consultants and teachers they become. Third rate characters.

Take a cursory look at the US grads on this thread and observe that aside from average verbal skills they serious lack even average reasoning skills and have almost zero knowledge of the fundamentals of their subject of specialization or of science and math in general.

Shame.

No wonder the Asian students are at the top in American universities.

It's just a handful of American college educated individuals who're intelligent and have a sound grasp of the fundamentals of the subject of specialization, while the rest are DUNCES.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

POORLY EDUCATED & INTELLECTUALLY INFERIOR AMERICAN GRADUATES:

AMERICAN GRADS are a DISGRACE since the overwhelming majority of them with grad degrees badly fumble where the basics/fundamentals of science and math are concerned.

i have seen this disgraceful phenomenon happening all too often in my interaction with American masters and doctorate holders.

Shame.

i wonder what kind of scientists, consultants and teachers they become. Third rate characters.

Take a cursory look at the US grads on this thread and observe that aside from average verbal skills they serious lack even average reasoning skills and have almost zero knowledge of the fundamentals of their subject of specialization or of science and math in general.

Shame.

No wonder the Asian students are at the top in American universities.

It's just a handful of American college educated individuals who're intelligent and have a sound grasp of the fundamentals of the subject of specialization, while the rest are DUNCES.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 min voice of peace 67,904
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,079,430
Abby 7-24 5 min Mister Tonka 27
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min truth 48,881
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,523
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 12 min Wrecked 12
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 13 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min edogxxx 97,521
Amy 7-24 53 min Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••