Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 1,983)

Showing posts 39,641 - 39,660 of65,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43442
Nov 14, 2012
 
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...good points.
To hear him tell it, every year they come around with guns drawn to collect taxes.
rabbee: yeah! be one with, the subtle beast. aka: baal hamolech G-D, also hates... even more than, hasatan... such! a deal.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43443
Nov 14, 2012
 
mentally only, allegdly outperforming G-D or His Son adam. is worth what, to all of you? mentally only not here, in ThePhysical Torah actually in TheHappenig. with lots of con-artists, still out there.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43444
Nov 14, 2012
 
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...good points.
To hear him tell it, every year they come around with guns drawn to collect taxes.
Well, thats how he "thinks" it happens. To believe him at face value, he wouldnt exactly know because he professes not to pay taxes.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43445
Nov 14, 2012
 
Moving on,

does anyone here find it ODD that the top executive of the possibly BEST equipped spy agency of the ENTIRE world, with all his access to spook methods, would think that by merely leaving his affair in "draft" form on a public server under another name that this would be secure????

I am more than happy to see him gone, just on the basis of that.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43446
Nov 14, 2012
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thats how he "thinks" it happens. To believe him at face value, he wouldnt exactly know because he professes not to pay taxes.
That's exactly how it happens.
Ask 100 people why they pay taxes and the majority will tell you they do because they don't want to go to jail.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43447
Nov 14, 2012
 
former res wrote:
ATF
Would you be willing to pay 4 cents more for a pizza to help ensure that the guy delivering it isn't coughing TB germs all over it?
Sounds like a good deal to me.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/calebmelby/2012/1...
That would be a bad argument because the cost is a variable and I were to guess I would say that the pizza Guy does a high volume business vs. the small Guy that might have to tack on $2 per pie.
Canada has shitty healthcare if you like that stuff go move there.

I am glad that I got out of the specialty retail business because I wouldn't want to deal wit the brown shirts.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43448
Nov 14, 2012
 
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how it happens.
Ask 100 people why they pay taxes and the majority will tell you they do because they don't want to go to jail.
I agree. with a caveat. But apparently you are immune to this.

Caveat - threat of prison isnt necesarrily the same as threat of violence. I have driven by Danbury Fed prison - it doesnt exactly strike me as the type of place you worry about what happens if you drop the soap (to the chagrin of Hughbe).
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43449
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong with chickens?
My wife keeps threatening to get some
Some of the more enlightened towns have ordinances against roosters, not chickens.
Oh I didn't know that you were marred, what's his name?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43450
Nov 14, 2012
 
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are saying is that you are on a team with a bunch of people who pay for services to a violent structure known as government and that you pay protection money to this racket and receive a uneven portion of services for your money.
And you are angry that there are people that are more financially successful than you so you want the racket to force by way of threat of violence those people to give up even more of their property for what you perceive as "the better good". Correct?
And how is that any different than a commune?
Never got an answer to this question.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43451
Nov 14, 2012
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. with a caveat. But apparently you are immune to this.
Caveat - threat of prison isnt necesarrily the same as threat of violence. I have driven by Danbury Fed prison - it doesnt exactly strike me as the type of place you worry about what happens if you drop the soap (to the chagrin of Hughbe).
If you got indicted by a federal grand jury you would crap your depends.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43452
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I didn't know that you were marred, what's his name?
Leroy.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43453
Nov 14, 2012
 
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
If you got indicted by a federal grand jury you would crap your depends.
And you know this because?
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43454
Nov 14, 2012
 
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a bad argument because the cost is a variable and I were to guess I would say that the pizza Guy does a high volume business vs. the small Guy that might have to tack on $2 per pie.
Canada has shitty healthcare if you like that stuff go move there.
I am glad that I got out of the specialty retail business because I wouldn't want to deal wit the brown shirts.
What did you sell?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43455
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you sell?
Depends
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43456
Nov 14, 2012
 
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends
I get mine used on Ebay - lots cheaper. No wonder you went out of business.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43457
Nov 14, 2012
 
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating.
Does this kind of talk work on chicks?(You know .... girls.)
My guess is that it works on "chicks".

Ask Frijoles and Eric for confirmation.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43459
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Leroy.
Voluntarist--Oh I didn't know that you were marred, what's his name?

Frijoles--Leroy.

HughBe--- Is he tall dark and handsome?
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43460
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Voluntarist--Oh I didn't know that you were marred, what's his name?
Frijoles--Leroy.
HughBe--- Is he tall dark and handsome?
Sorry, we dont swap.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43461
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, we dont swap.
Blessed be the God of Abraham for that. Observation, if the impossible took place i.e swapping then, I would not know what to do and the same to you :D
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43464
Nov 14, 2012
 
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a bad argument because the cost is a variable and I were to guess I would say that the pizza Guy does a high volume business vs. the small Guy that might have to tack on $2 per pie.
Canada has shitty healthcare if you like that stuff go move there.
I am glad that I got out of the specialty retail business because I wouldn't want to deal wit the brown shirts.
I don't think a little pizza would have to provide healthcare.

Everyone has healthcare in Canada.

30 million Americans don't.

Are you ok with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,641 - 39,660 of65,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 6 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 43,011
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min killtaker 1,034,226
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 34 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 35 min _Zoey_ 93
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min _Zoey_ 4,031
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••