Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
39,621 - 39,640 of 68,391 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Good night.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
....Even in expelling the refuse in question there are many tasks that are performed at the same time.
Fascinating.

Does this kind of talk work on chicks?(You know .... girls.)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
ADAM-EVE ACCOUNT IS A MYTH:
1) The Adam-Eve account is pure myth.
2) Even the story of creationism (creation of the cosmos from nothing by an extra-cosmic god and the order in which the events are narrated), that precedes the Adam-Eve fairy tale, is unadulterated bull shit.
3) First, the way the creation of man has been described is senseless.
4) Second, the way Eve was created from Adam's rib is another infantile fabrication.
4) Third, most importantly, the Bible provides clues that clearly indicate that when the couple's eldest son reached marriageable age he went in search of a bride to the neighboring village of Nod thereby indicating that besides Adam and Eve and their offspring there were other people living in the surrounding regions and by logic elsewhere in the world.
5) Imagine, one male-female couple being the progenitor of the entire human race - a case of repeated incest down the family tree that would, within a few generations, lead to extremely serious psychological and physical defects that would as a result lead to the total degradation or decimation of the human race in its earliest stage of inception.
6) Inbreeding is bad, incest is far worse.
7) Incest when coupled with hypogamy is the worst eugenic blunder that anyone can commit.
8) It's evident that the biblical god and his brainwashed prophets were completely in the dark about the laws governing marriage and breeding.
Expected.
rabbee: ahh! how cute, you mythed me and your grandmother so. arn't you, being thilly? and apparently your suffering from those, psycological effects of incest. because of the conditioning, of your idolitry only.

gee let us compare the story of Adam, with the story of jesus. they are both put to death in Ysrael, thus removing them from the garden. and they are both retuned, to america as adam and his mate. conclusion: it's the very same story again, from TheG-D you all reject in TheTorah Happening.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It would depend if he values the "add-on" service enough to buy into and whether he could get it (pizza + preventative health)cheaper from a competitor.
His counter argument would be that he would have no choice but to buy the add on regardless - since the govt is violently forcing all the competitors to do the same.(See, even I have an inner libertarian!)
Yeah...good points.

To hear him tell it, every year they come around with guns drawn to collect taxes.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
THE NEXT STAGE IN THE EVOLUTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS-ENERGY:
After man, the mental being, who?
The supramental being???
rabbee: i do not believe, that any of you monkeys have ever evolved for the third time. a lie is not proof, of evolution. a lie is only proof, of logicly deranged mental dexteriority.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

G-D is giving, TheWhole Torah Accounting aaagain. and all of you so far, are all saying you want G-D to do it aaa,again. because you don't believe, G-D is capable of giving TheTorah ever.

but with or without all of you, and your grandmother of all. G-D is just going, to have to give TheWhole Torah, in TheHappening again. because you are all idolitors, of other g-ds. so just remember in an anthology, all your bets are off.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...good points.
To hear him tell it, every year they come around with guns drawn to collect taxes.
rabbee: yeah! be one with, the subtle beast. aka: baal hamolech G-D, also hates... even more than, hasatan... such! a deal.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

mentally only, allegdly outperforming G-D or His Son adam. is worth what, to all of you? mentally only not here, in ThePhysical Torah actually in TheHappenig. with lots of con-artists, still out there.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...good points.
Well, thats how he "thinks" it happens. To believe him at face value, he wouldnt exactly know because he professes not to pay taxes.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Moving on,

does anyone here find it ODD that the top executive of the possibly BEST equipped spy agency of the ENTIRE world, with all his access to spook methods, would think that by merely leaving his affair in "draft" form on a public server under another name that this would be secure????

I am more than happy to see him gone, just on the basis of that.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thats how he "thinks" it happens. To believe him at face value, he wouldnt exactly know because he professes not to pay taxes.
That's exactly how it happens.
Ask 100 people why they pay taxes and the majority will tell you they do because they don't want to go to jail.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

former res wrote:
ATF
Would you be willing to pay 4 cents more for a pizza to help ensure that the guy delivering it isn't coughing TB germs all over it?
Sounds like a good deal to me.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/calebmelby/2012/1...
That would be a bad argument because the cost is a variable and I were to guess I would say that the pizza Guy does a high volume business vs. the small Guy that might have to tack on $2 per pie.
Canada has shitty healthcare if you like that stuff go move there.

I am glad that I got out of the specialty retail business because I wouldn't want to deal wit the brown shirts.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how it happens.
Ask 100 people why they pay taxes and the majority will tell you they do because they don't want to go to jail.
I agree. with a caveat. But apparently you are immune to this.

Caveat - threat of prison isnt necesarrily the same as threat of violence. I have driven by Danbury Fed prison - it doesnt exactly strike me as the type of place you worry about what happens if you drop the soap (to the chagrin of Hughbe).
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong with chickens?
My wife keeps threatening to get some
Some of the more enlightened towns have ordinances against roosters, not chickens.
Oh I didn't know that you were marred, what's his name?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are saying is that you are on a team with a bunch of people who pay for services to a violent structure known as government and that you pay protection money to this racket and receive a uneven portion of services for your money.
And you are angry that there are people that are more financially successful than you so you want the racket to force by way of threat of violence those people to give up even more of their property for what you perceive as "the better good". Correct?
And how is that any different than a commune?
Never got an answer to this question.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. with a caveat. But apparently you are immune to this.
Caveat - threat of prison isnt necesarrily the same as threat of violence. I have driven by Danbury Fed prison - it doesnt exactly strike me as the type of place you worry about what happens if you drop the soap (to the chagrin of Hughbe).
If you got indicted by a federal grand jury you would crap your depends.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I didn't know that you were marred, what's his name?
Leroy.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
If you got indicted by a federal grand jury you would crap your depends.
And you know this because?
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a bad argument because the cost is a variable and I were to guess I would say that the pizza Guy does a high volume business vs. the small Guy that might have to tack on $2 per pie.
Canada has shitty healthcare if you like that stuff go move there.
I am glad that I got out of the specialty retail business because I wouldn't want to deal wit the brown shirts.
What did you sell?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you sell?
Depends

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Mr Z 1,082,061
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Terry rigsby 48,939
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,913
Amy 7-28 53 min Mister Tonka 10
Local health care outreach program to Muslims e... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Zioni 68,043
Would you if I said please? 1 hr LexiRC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••