Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
38,561 - 38,580 of 68,916 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Tabby wrote:
I am a Christian, but, I am not annoying.:) Religion is a word but, God is alive and real so, I am a follower of God more than words can say.
rabbee: all words are spoken, according to some religion. very few times, are they truly spoken religiously with G-D. most words today, are spoken from the devil, through the beast. who is given the appearance by the devil of being alive.

for they are the religion, of the living secular dead against G-D. beware of their secular words, that are likened unto the fangs of the hypnotic vampire.
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Tabby wrote:
Israelis are the children of God because of their inheritance.
Thats why there will always be jobs for money managers.
NoIamKnott

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

They better stop making a claim-people are always trying to steal the Native American culture. Native Americans are different than any other race on earth. We are special.
MAAT wrote:
Jug-music and the Turkish and muslims claim on the native Indians, based on the melungeons.
From Turkish: doomed souls.
When a muslim has to leave his religion behind or is enslaved, but in this case we find also a lot of jewish heritage, so they were probably sold by the Ottomans to the Portugues to work in the colonies.
We also find the tribal Native American only ever jewish chief Iddo amongst them.
Several words can still be traced back to Turkish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon
There is a better site, but can't find it that quickly.
Obama is also a Melungeon, or related is a better term.
They usually feel better relating to the portugues, though we know they were the ones transporting these people also to east coast of South-America.
(So now my Denisovan-Sumer-Melanesia-Sout h-America theory is under review. Because Melungeons have a disproportionate amount -given the small amount usually found- of Denizovan Altai genes. Comparable to the Basque though. Other Japanese and Europe derived native Americans have enormous amounts -25% f.i.- of Neanderthal genomes and lack Denizovan mostly. Far more Neanderthal than we now find in Asians and Europeans.)
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Tabby wrote:
Israelis are the children of God because of their inheritance. When Christians trust and accept God and through Jesus' blood the Gentiles are adopted children into the Jewish family but, we still keep faith in God of Abrahamn that He indeed, did send Jesus to make it possible fir the gentiles to be in God's family. This is the truth, that yes, Jesus connects us all to God.
Meoww.
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
LOL DOUBLE CORRECTION
Osama not Obama
Seaside much be laughing her tushie off at me
:)
Hmmmm. Wonder what he would look like with an Osama beard. And sure enough, somebody's already thought about it.

http://www.google.com/search...

And in the interest of fairness,,, here's Romney

http://www.slate.com/slideshows/news_and_poli...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Come now. Obama sponsored the attack on the WTC, among other things, killing 5000 people. If that does instantly catapult him into the media, I am not sure what else would.
Maybe killing 10,000 people?
Are you sure Media fully investigated who was really behind WTC attacks?

Within 30 minutes of attacks the media "unanimously decided" that these attacks "Could only be done" by OBL and "No one else".

Since then that same tape has been played billions of times till it has become "an article of faith" for any "Unbiased Media person" to start his reporting career by declaring the same article of faith.

If media had only one thing, to discover who was really behind 9/11 attacks, the situation in the world would have been totally different than what it is today.

And here you stand, 11 years after the attacks to start with the "same article of faith".

And you the same person, who call every thing written by earlier generations as "Myth"!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Within 30 minutes of attacks the media "unanimously decided" that these attacks "Could only be done" by OBL and "No one else".
Since then that same tape has been played billions of times till it has become "an article of faith" for any "Unbiased Media person" to start his reporting career by declaring the same article of faith.
If media had only one thing, to discover who was really behind 9/11 attacks, the situation in the world would have been totally different than what it is today.
And here you stand, 11 years after the attacks to start with the "same article of faith".
And you the same person, who call every thing written by earlier generations as "Myth"!!
None of you so-called Messianic Jews are Jews. The Romans destroyed all....all the geneological records in 70CE. Get a fu---ckin life you TOOLS..you...YOU are NOBODYS! Suck hard to prove otherwise TOOLS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm. Wonder what he would look like with an Osama beard. And sure enough, somebody's already thought about it.
NONE of you JEWS are persecuted....live your life without blaming peoples. Die in accordance with sanitary rules, you JEWS. SUCK it all in.....watch Dexter fools.....and TOOLS...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Palastine should be a NATION RECOGNIZED BY THE UNITED NATIONS.......Jews acknowledge our peoples......we RULE!!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

NoIamKnott wrote:
They better stop making a claim-people are always trying to steal the Native American culture. Native Americans are different than any other race on earth. We are special.<quoted text>
rabbee: i have not met, any goup yet. that does not consider, themself special without G-D. this kind of arrogance, does not make you special. your own pride, is your own vain downfall.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
None of you so-called Messianic Jews are Jews. The Romans destroyed all....all the geneological records in 70CE. Get a fu---ckin life you TOOLS..you...YOU are NOBODYS! Suck hard to prove otherwise TOOLS!
rabbee: so what, your not american either. that does not keep, people from calling themselves this.
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm. Wonder what he would look like with an Osama beard. And sure enough, somebody's already thought about it.
LOLOL

AND while we are on the subject of Fair and Balanced -
Re: Yesterdays endorsement of Obama by Colin Powell

Today:

Meat Loaf Endorses Romney

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/25...

"....Mr. Romney, whose musical tastes tend toward soft rock (the Beatles and Roy Orbison), nevertheless seemed charmed by the appearance when he took the stage.

“I mean, Meat Loaf was here,” he said.“Can you believe it?”..."

Frijoles

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Another MUQ classic post

Thanks for taking my bait - I dont even have to argue against you - you do a fine job destroying your credibility on your own
Frijoles

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text> ((To MUQ))
Not very observant, are you? You are definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed at the moment.
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very observant, are you? You are definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed at the moment.
"Observant"? TJ would have to have an IQ above algae to be observant.

I don't expect that Colin Powell's endorsement is a big deal. In today's culture the Meatloaf endorsement will have more impact. BTW, that's not an personal endorsement of his endorsement.

“I have been arguing for Mitt Romney for a year,” he said.“I made three phone calls today to Democrats in California, and I got two of them to switch to Romney, so two out of three ain’t bad. So you get out there and you argue with your relatives, you argue with your neighbors, you get in fights over politics and religion,’cause we need Ohio! God bless ya. We love ya. Thank you. Keep rockin’– and Mitt Romney!”

Frijoles

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>"Observant"? TJ would have to have an IQ above algae to be observant.
I don't expect that Colin Powell's endorsement is a big deal. In today's culture the Meatloaf endorsement will have more impact. BTW, that's not an personal endorsement of his endorsement.
“I have been arguing for Mitt Romney for a year,” he said.“I made three phone calls today to Democrats in California, and I got two of them to switch to Romney, so two out of three ain’t bad. So you get out there and you argue with your relatives, you argue with your neighbors, you get in fights over politics and religion,’cause we need Ohio! God bless ya. We love ya. Thank you. Keep rockin’– and Mitt Romney!”
I agree. Its really no suprise about Powell.

But you have to admit - an endorsement from Mdeatloaf has GOT to be special!

(Mr Family Values himself...lolololol)
Rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Good one Kim, I'm not sure what your going on about though.
Rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The sharpest is the entrepreneur who opened a room with a view restaurant speciality of the kitchen the mourning after the election pill.
At Christmas time, with the slogan
(Holly I love.... steak and chips on Friday but I hate beer.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Lecture 5

The Comprehensiveness of the Holy Prophet’s Life- Part-29

Introduction:

Gentlemen! Every religion has shown to human beings how they could become worthy of achieving God’s love, and that usually meant following the good advice of the founder or the prophet of that particular religion.

But Islam has done still better. It presents the practical example of its Prophet to everyone. The means to receiving God’s love is through following His Prophet example in every undertaking of life. Therefore, Islam is based on two things: the word of God and its application as shown in the life of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

The Two Sources of Islam

The word of God, or the Kitab means the Commandment of Allah revealed to Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), and Sunnah, the Arabic term stands for the holy Prophet’s practice. Literally, it means the ‘way”, therefore, Sunnah is the way how the Prophet lived following Allah’s Commands.

It is the practical example of the holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) that has been completely and fully preserved in the books of the Prophet’s traditions. In short, a Muslim’s success and spiritual fulfillment lies in following the holy Prophet’s Sunnah. People who follow a particular religion are never of the same type.

People are of different types:

Variety is the essence of life. Life goes on through cooperation between people of different dispositions, jobs and professions. The spectrum of life needs to have kings and presidents; the rulers and their obedient subjects; judges and courts to maintain law and order; army commanders to defend peace; the poor and the rich; pious men of God who spend whole nights in prayer or those who strive in His path spreading His message during the day; family and friends; merchants and businessmen and spiritual leaders.

In short, this world exists and goes on with the existence of all these different kinds of people. And all of them need a code, a discipline, a way of life to make them successful in their own field of activity and contribute to the total richness of human life. Islam calls upon all human beings to follow the Sunnah—the way of Allah’s Prophet (Peace be upon him).

It clearly means that it can offer practical examples to all kinds of people from the life of its Prophet (Peace be upon him). This very idea proves the comprehensiveness of the Prophet’s life which contains practical lessons and guidance for people in every walk of life. A ruler’s life cannot become a complete model for the ruled.

Who can be a ideal Model?

Similarly, a poor person’s life is not a complete and practical example which a wealthy person could follow. What is needed here is the universal example of the comprehensive life of the Prophet of Islam which, like a bouquet of flowers, contains all the different colours and shades of human life.

In addition to the variety of different classes of human beings, there is immense diversity in the actions of an individual human being in different situations. We walk about and sit down; we laugh and we cry; we put on and take off clothes; we give and we take; we learn and we teach; we kill and get killed; we save lives and we take lives; we eat and we feed; we do favours and we get favours; we sacrifice life and we rescue life; we worship and we do business; we become hosts and we become guests etc.

For all these actions, mundane or sublime, we need to have practical examples which could show us the best way of doing a thing in ever changing situations and varying conditions of life.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Another MUQ classic post
Thanks for taking my bait - I dont even have to argue against you - you do a fine job destroying your credibility on your own
It is a typical post from those who deal in wise cracks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min voice of peace 68,335
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Grey Ghost 1,099,225
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 43 min Mr Micheal 1
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 1 hr Mr Peter 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,448
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr The Rogue 49,393
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 46,275
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Poppo 177,265
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••