Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#35258 May 10, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
A few kiddish questions:
1) A leaf is torn from a novel. The sum of the numbers on the remaining pages is 1500. State the page numbers on the torn leaf.
2) For how many positive integral values of n does n! end with precisely 25 zeroes?
(smiles)
rabbee: well i have kind of given up, on those days of: if a stupid cricket chirps, 100 times a minute how fast does this stupid ant run.

or how far can a dog run, into the woods.
Eric

Oak Brook, IL

#35259 May 10, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well your being stoned, while typing would make sense.
gosh I wish I'd said that. Jimmie 1; Joel 0.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#35260 May 10, 2012
Bye.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#35261 May 10, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
An ordinary question:
A dealer has a scheme according to which each toy with a sticker sells for $1. If 3 stickers are returned, you get 1 more toy with a sticker.
A boy has $ 15 and intends buying those toys to take advantage of the scheme.
With $ 15, how many toys can he buy in all?
(smiles)
rabbee: ordinary??? for this particular, message thread. boy am i sooo glad, that everyone else on this thread. is not as, ordinary as you.
Eric

Oak Brook, IL

#35262 May 10, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Bye.
when the going gets tough, the meek slink away.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#35263 May 11, 2012
Ya Ma.

(smiles)
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#35264 May 11, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

(smiles)
cat on hot tin roof

Greensboro, NC

#35265 May 11, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what you lack.
that is funny and a;so correct.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#35266 May 11, 2012
cat on hot tin roof wrote:
<quoted text>that is funny and a;so correct.
rabbee: the result of too many people, studying to become astronauts. and took up all that, space in school.

must of overdid it because of, all the empty space between their ears.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#35267 May 11, 2012
FO.

(smiles)
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#35268 May 11, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: 2300v or 13,750v power lines generally does not, give a damn what your wearing. nor care what kind, of kite you fly.
If you hang from the power line you will be fine. If you ground, that is a different story.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#35269 May 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
FO.
(smiles)
Please give us back the real Yoda.

(frown)
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#35270 May 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Please give us back the real Yoda.

(frown)
Sorry, Ab.

No using foul language from now on. Seriously.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#35271 May 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hang from the power line you will be fine. If you ground, that is a different story.
rabbee: not necessarily, if you know anything about the charging capacitors. even without being grounded, you will have inrush current flowing into you. untill you are at, the same voltage potential as the power line. and even being in the proximity of a ground, ac capacitave current shall still continue to flow through you. and you can only hang on, with one hand. since using two hands, will result in a potential difference current flow.

even if a power line, falls and reaches earth ground. if you are too near and there is, any distance between your feet. or anyother part, of your body is touching earth. your in real, serious arc flash trouble.
former res

Broomall, PA

#35272 May 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you my son.
HUghbe is now invited to the states now that we are moving fowrd towrds recognizing his preferred marriage state.
Huggybear is a tropical butt-pirate.
former res

Broomall, PA

#35273 May 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been to these places just once and that too years ago, so the discernment is not be there.
To know a place under its skin you should travel to the same places often and visit at different seasons to get the real picture and you must stay for at least a fortnight in different locations each time. Besides, you must not only visit the tourist haunts like for instance Bond Street, Kensington or Saville Row in London. You must visit the various pockets and quarters of a place to know its ins and outs.
International travel takes time and money. I do what I can. Europeans generally travel much more than Americans do.
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
London and well the UK in general is overrun by uncivilized immigrants from the underdeveloped nations who've brought with them their filthy national habits and beliefs and who're trying to outbreed the locals especially the Muslims from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh
In this country, we might call you a xenophobe, and, more than likely, a Republican.

The US is a melting pot. It made us what we are.
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
and the blacks from the Carribean nations with most living on the fringes of the economy or on welfare
Poor Huggybear. And it made him gay too.
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
and the British simply do not have the means to cope and additionally their indigenous population has lost its cutting edge and are wallowing in the cesspool of tardiness, inefficiency, alcoholism and sensualism. Crime rate is soaring and the race divide is frightening. The infrastructure and hygiene is not up to the mark there's dirt and grime in most places and costs are too high for the facilities on offer.
Sensualism is a bad thing? Are you against pleasure?
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
You must visit truly civilized cities like Zurich, Geneva, Vienna or Innsbruck in Europe for the charm, character, efficiency, beauty and style.
Were a fan of the Nazis? They ran an efficient state.
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from holidaying, let us see how much time we have left to enjoy a little peace and sanity before the world sinks into war and chaos....
Such a bleak outlook. Have you considered suicide?
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#35275 May 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Ab.
No using foul language from now on. Seriously.
That wasnt what I met. I cant tell the impersonator from the real guy. Please tell us how.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#35276 May 11, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: not necessarily, if you know anything about the charging capacitors. even without being grounded, you will have inrush current flowing into you. untill you are at, the same voltage potential as the power line. and even being in the proximity of a ground, ac capacitave current shall still continue to flow through you. and you can only hang on, with one hand. since using two hands, will result in a potential difference current flow.
even if a power line, falls and reaches earth ground. if you are too near and there is, any distance between your feet. or anyother part, of your body is touching earth. your in real, serious arc flash trouble.
Yes, I forgot about arcs.

And I was assuming you were just holding on by one hand. No need to become a human battery.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#35277 May 11, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Huggybear is a tropical butt-pirate.
Dont be harsh. Maybe he will invite you to his wedding, or even better, make you one of his best mEn.

Do gay weddings have best men? Best man?
Voluntarist

Philadelphia, PA

#35278 May 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, show me the credible studies that demonstrate any of this at the doses normally used in water quality treatment.
So far you have shown me nada, zip, zilch. Lets have a discussion based on the actual science.
All you have shown me so far is that anyone can rant on the internet.
See if this works
www.greenmedinfo.com/article/there-associatio... www.greenmedinfo.com/article/there-associatio...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,507,805
Graduation in Detroit. 14 min Another Chance 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 18 min Dudley 8,065
News Man charged with shooting near 26/Cal courthouse 1 hr former democrat 1
News Aurora man charged with kidnapping, murder of 1... 1 hr former democrat 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 239,230
News Chicago had a record year of dog poop complaints 10 hr Trump is the man 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages