Obama ask Russians for Troops

Obama ask Russians for Troops

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Angie

San Diego, CA

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Why did Obama get the Russian President to agree to send 15000 Russian Troops to the US for crowd control for an upcoming disaster? What disaster?

This needs to be main stream news but again they are ignoring it.

Obama says he has no faith in the US Military helping his administration???? WTF has he got planned???

Think I am full of shit?

http://www.eutimes.net/2013/06/obama-requests ...
Jarhead

Eddyville, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2013
How long do you think 15,000 Russians equipped for "riot control", 6,000 miles from home in the midst of a hostile population, would last when 20,000 “disloyal” combat ready marines of the U.S. 2nd Marine Division from Camp Lejeune came driving up I-95 with tanks, APCs, artillery, air support, and a bad attitude? Of course the jarheads probably wouldn’t get a chance at the Russians because the “disloyal” 82nd Airborne Division from Fort Bragg would beat them to the punch. It would all be over before the “disloyal” 101st Airborne out of Fort Campbell and the “disloyal” 3rd Infantry Division from Fort Stewart even got underway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,459,072
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min tina anne 62,334
ex chicago police woman 1 hr Jmb 9
Are democrats destroyed? 2 hr DEAD 4 30 Years 5
Standing Ovation at Carnegie Hall. 2 hr Kemo Sabbe 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 231,098
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Dudley 7,943
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Laughing Out Loud 104,527

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages