AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation

Two members of an elevator installers union were appointed to a new state elevator-safety board about the time their local gave a $10,000 campaign contribution to Gov. Full Story
Obamas Boi

AOL

#7938 Dec 14, 2013
This investigation is so old, Terrys hemeroids have shriveled up to nothing.

This investigation is so old, that Terry has dementia.
Money Talks

AOL

#7939 Dec 28, 2013
Keep paying your dues. IUEC needs to buy some more politicians and companies

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7940 Dec 30, 2013
The unions in Chicago only exist to get more democrat voters in a pay-for-vote scheme. I honestly have no sympathy for all those who voted in these people and willingly set up a grave-retirement for themselves while others have to pay for their upkeep the rest of their lives.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/12/c...

However, looks like something is coming home to roost. At least if it was chickens instead of valueless "promises", they would have enough to eat. Or is there no worries at all? Are they simply planning to raise property taxes 150% OR tax the rest of the US population?

Will be interesting to see. And teachers are now suing to keep their goodies. What a joke!!
Pay up

United States

#7941 Dec 31, 2013
Jackasses the local needs more dough to pay the lawyers. Their under criminal investigation you IDIOTS their never was any closure they've lied to the members all these years....... And they deserve to pay more this is what happens when you support thieves and liars.
Obamas Boi

AOL

#7942 Jan 7, 2014
The message seems to be the more corrupt you are are the more you get rewarded. Kinda like giving guns to a mexican drug cartel. Or partying in vegas while Americans are being gunned down and lying about it to help yourself get elected. But hey lets keep voting along party lines. Yeah keep listening to those corrupt union bosses who keep throwing their members under the bus Yeah that DOL is a model government agency isn't it ?.
Iuec texas

Chicago, IL

#7943 Jan 23, 2014
Does anybody up there know about the last test given? Is local 2 going to have an apprenticeship start this year? I have a cousin that applied and i was wondering if you all have any info, i call the hall but they gave me a general answer
Go Non Union

AOL

#7944 Jan 24, 2014
I hear non union is growing at local 2. Besides their testing is non proctored and corrupted anyway.
Iuec texas

Oak Brook, IL

#7945 Jan 24, 2014
From my understanding, inspectors and some maintenance guys are non union, but as far as new construction i doubt theres much non union in the city, mayb 2-3 floor buildings in the burbs , but any high rise in the city would be our guys
Go Non Union

AOL

#7946 Jan 27, 2014
Just give it time because of their actions. The buildings revolt have been going on for a long time and will continue
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#7947 Jan 27, 2014
Look what the unions have done to Detroit. Is Chicago the next domino?
here that sucking

Bolingbrook, IL

#7948 Jan 27, 2014
{ sound}..... thats the iuec going down the drain or is it mini frank sucking on obamas black pipe ....talk about septic injures thats the hole iuec system. full of gunk with 2 many punks....
Obamas Boi

AOL

#7949 Jan 28, 2014
Corruption pays
Obamas Boi

AOL

#7950 Jan 28, 2014
Yes I agree obamas wants illinois/crook county/chicago to be the next detroit
disinfectant

Bolingbrook, IL

#7951 Jan 28, 2014
the members of the iuec need to spray down obamas germs they have ....infected there little brains...obamas way is like a bad board game u keep going back to start.....were are the jobs.... but stay tune the black boy is on the tube tonight ...funny shit....
Iuec texas

Warrenville, IL

#7952 Jan 29, 2014
Anybody have any info on an apprenticeship for local 2, my cuzin calls me every week to see if i have heard anything
Interesting

United States

#7953 Feb 7, 2014
Did you see the cover of the constructor ? How can the canary who spent every Afternoon drunk in the bar be on the national safety committee ? Guess it pays to have short friends in high places what a joke this industry has become.
Running Retard

Mentor, OH

#7954 Feb 9, 2014
Yes he is . Has he ever had an original idea ? Oh yeah he was the one who got beat up on his way to his deposition

Since: Feb 14

United States

#7957 Feb 11, 2014
I need a donation concernly publisher of my new health center call dis no08163928809
lpg

Florence, KY

#7959 Feb 11, 2014
unions suck, they cost me my job , by making me slow down and not work hard ( not to kill the job ) canada seemed to a better job a, the plant closed and cannada is making the product, dont listen to SLOW DOWN OR YOU WILL KILL THE JOB. that was the UAW!!!!!!!!! unions suck
Sadly Bradley

Park Ridge, IL

#7960 Feb 12, 2014
It's time to move on with your life, everyone else has including the Red Menace. Brad, push your shopping cart with all your possessions to the viaduct under I57 and get some rest. You're near the truck stop and you can visit your wife who's giving BJ's to truckers to make ends meet. How sad Brad, how sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Righty Whitey 1,110,804
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min truth-facts 46,830
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Jonah1 49,932
Abby 9-22 1 hr edogxxx 6
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr boundary painter 624
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr boundary painter 4,736
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr boundary painter 325
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,203
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Donna WG 98,248
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago