AP Exclusive: Union members appointed...

AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation

There are 7565 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 3, 2008, titled AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Two members of an elevator installers union were appointed to a new state elevator-safety board about the time their local gave a $10,000 campaign contribution to Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Obamas Boi

AOL

#7950 Jan 28, 2014
Yes I agree obamas wants illinois/crook county/chicago to be the next detroit
disinfectant

Bolingbrook, IL

#7951 Jan 28, 2014
the members of the iuec need to spray down obamas germs they have ....infected there little brains...obamas way is like a bad board game u keep going back to start.....were are the jobs.... but stay tune the black boy is on the tube tonight ...funny shit....
Iuec texas

Warrenville, IL

#7952 Jan 29, 2014
Anybody have any info on an apprenticeship for local 2, my cuzin calls me every week to see if i have heard anything
Interesting

United States

#7953 Feb 7, 2014
Did you see the cover of the constructor ? How can the canary who spent every Afternoon drunk in the bar be on the national safety committee ? Guess it pays to have short friends in high places what a joke this industry has become.
Running Retard

Mentor, OH

#7954 Feb 9, 2014
Yes he is . Has he ever had an original idea ? Oh yeah he was the one who got beat up on his way to his deposition

Since: Feb 14

United States

#7957 Feb 11, 2014
I need a donation concernly publisher of my new health center call dis no08163928809
lpg

Florence, KY

#7959 Feb 11, 2014
unions suck, they cost me my job , by making me slow down and not work hard ( not to kill the job ) canada seemed to a better job a, the plant closed and cannada is making the product, dont listen to SLOW DOWN OR YOU WILL KILL THE JOB. that was the UAW!!!!!!!!! unions suck
Sadly Bradley

Park Ridge, IL

#7960 Feb 12, 2014
It's time to move on with your life, everyone else has including the Red Menace. Brad, push your shopping cart with all your possessions to the viaduct under I57 and get some rest. You're near the truck stop and you can visit your wife who's giving BJ's to truckers to make ends meet. How sad Brad, how sad.
Loser

United States

#7961 Feb 12, 2014
Boy brad you never had to slow down you didn't do anything anyway. You were the poster boy for organized labor. It was complete useless slugs like you that they were obligated to try and keep working. This is what give unions a bad rap pieces of shit like you. Now go out and deliver another pizza you loser.
Terry Canary

Mentor, OH

#7962 Feb 14, 2014
Unions suck because of self entitled thugs like terry the canary. Never did anything, never represented anybody without a quid pro quo for himself. Then pretended he was a man to skank boy. He knows where the skeletons are buried.
Real Sad Brad

Addison, IL

#7963 Feb 24, 2014
Frank is the General President.... You live under the viaduct under I-57.

Terry is a respected inspector.... You collect empty beer cans for cash.

The Red Menance is running his business... You're hoping for a career at Walmart.

You are a loser plain and simple... Youre nothing more than an old pimple on the ass of Local 2
wow

Bolingbrook, IL

#7966 Mar 19, 2014
you be a BIG dick lick..... terry the DRUNK...... oh ya like people respect... a moron like that.......u have to be one of mini franks boyz.....a real do nothing...just like round face danny do nothing all talk all bullshit......or just like the gov.. old fat pat quinn soon to be gone....and so will u ....who needs to read anything ....a small time pp licker like u has to post.... move back under 2 talls desk and do what u do best .....SUCK.....
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#7967 Mar 24, 2014
The Helpful Union Guys = THUGS
Union is it

United States

#7968 Mar 30, 2014
The union controls the work force non union is a joke local 2 is now the leader of all locals just as it should be We will be putting out 50 that we want on the street just like frank said we will be doing the windmill work they will have to become signatory and report to the state it is now in the code that the state controls all things take time but frank was right all the work Will be ours as usual non union loses again
WOW

Bolingbrook, IL

#7970 Apr 5, 2014
you be about a fool .....................the windmill in your brain is blowing....the pea inside your mellon head........never will iuec get any of that work it is taken by other unions....has been for a long time ....but just maybe mini frank.... .will let you get some air from bobing on his cock to tell and sell you some more lies........what bullshit...........
Obama Boi

Richfield, OH

#7971 Apr 10, 2014
After seeing how our chief law enforcement officer operates. It is crystal clear why the corruption continues
Union is it

United States

#7973 Apr 21, 2014
Soon we will have elevator constructors holding public office to ensure our agendas our advanced. Just as we have on the state level we will succeed on the federal level. Organized labor reaches every level of government now and this will only increase our representation.
Union is it

United States

#7974 May 2, 2014
There will be a vote taken soon to increase the dues to fund the international safety committee, dues increases are not popular however this is a worthwhile cause so let's be unified and support the hardworking members of the international safety committee. Remember safety is in your hands
Obama Boi

Chicago, IL

#7975 May 2, 2014
More money to embezzle

Leading the sheep to the slaughter

Terry is no hero
Terry is a zero
Money League

Oak Brook, IL

#7976 May 3, 2014
Its all abouts the money and how many corrupt Democrats you can buy .

Its all about the money and how much obstruction of justice you can commit.

Its all about the money and the corrupt union bosses getting away with murder

Its all about the money and the suppression of free speech, they don't like the truth

Its all about the money and driving building owners to hire non union contractors.#TruthHurts #CantCompete

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Smartpantz 1,274,791
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,401
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 196,906
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 54,496
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ariel Sharon 70,157
abby 8-28=15 5 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 7
Amy 8-28-15 5 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr and I am Len Oconnor 100,628
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages