AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Two members of an elevator installers union were appointed to a new state elevator-safety board about the time their local gave a $10,000 campaign contribution to Gov.
Comments
7,421 - 7,440 of 7,558 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 6
Frank Fan

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Is that wrote:
Why its TAKING THE FEDS a lifetime!!!!!! Cause this POS is a once in a lifetime guy. BULL$HIT!!!! Do you know how many life's that beat off ruined COME ON!!!!
Yes Frank has touched us all throughtout our lives at Local 2. He has given so much to others that his accomplishments are too numerous to mention. He rooted out the corruption at both Local 2 then at the International. Yes indeed a crusader like Frank comes but once in a lifetime. Its too bad that Frank still isnt at Local 2 because he wouldnt let the Cooks of the hook. I hope Welder Boy at Urban make a deal to make this go away. Frank would have never allowed this to happen.
Frank fans a beat off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

You are the biggest Frankie suck ever!! There are so many others deserving of the nod. The only thing I would agree to is " the franks a beat off center".
Center For Criminals

Yellow Springs, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

The only person frank has ever helped is himself.
ChicagoDETROIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Soon you will look like us. Frank is already on the path to destruction.
Frank fans a beat off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

The question is how many Frankie sucks will be named to the new international positions? I bet frank fan is on the short list. Frank fan you are a beat off.
Baaaaaaaad Man

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

lets hope it's a going away party.................
Corruption Tour

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The frank Kiss The Ring Tour has already begun . How many envelopes can his cronys collect from each local? Dats da question .
Dont Worry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Frank will no be General President for long. President Obama will so put Frank's name forwars for Labor Secretary. It is online that Frank is a sure thing. Congradulations to a true leader.
Vote Henry Bayer out

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Vote suck azz out of office
FrankDetroit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Wastelands and empty bank accounts is the path frank leaves. To bad we are so corupt
Dont Worry

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Our friend Frank will rubbing elbows with our great President. When he gets confirmed as Labor Secretary you can bet your bottom dollar that he will find out the true identety of the sons of liberrty and there will be heck to pay. Companies will be shaking in their boots because Frank will have the full power of the federal government behind him.
Baaaaaaaad Man

Libertyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

ha ha ha . ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .ha ha ha ha ha ha. you so funnie
Felony Frank

White Pigeon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

That is funny. The companys already control frank, He is just another ceo.

We already have that wit de obamas.
Dont Worry

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Felony Frank wrote:
That is funny. The companys already control frank, He is just another ceo.
We already have that wit de obamas.
Frank is on no one's payroll except the good members of the IUEC. He has proven himself time and time again and soon the IUEC's shinning star will be the Secretary of Labor. He will set the standard that all cabinet secretaries will be judged. A credit to all unions and credit to all american workers, a fair wage and benefits for all american workers will be his platform. He will have those Republicants bowing before him.
Jokey Pokey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Cant wait for the party to begin.
TJK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dont Worry wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank is on no one's payroll except the good members of the IUEC. He has proven himself time and time again and soon the IUEC's shinning star will be the Secretary of Labor. He will set the standard that all cabinet secretaries will be judged. A credit to all unions and credit to all american workers, a fair wage and benefits for all american workers will be his platform. He will have those Republicants bowing before him.
Please don't bring up republicans..........I don't think frank knows I'm a republican and we need the account it's a cash cow.
wow

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

please do not tell me christensen is still playing his little political bullcrap game ? wow talk about being a big beat off ... how many out of work still , think about it... you dumb asses put a moron like mini brainless frank into a endless down slide movement and you fools let it happen...who lost ?
Sam Toliver

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Dont Worry wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats. The Chicago Public Employees Pension Legacy tsunami will drown your own kids and screw your own kid out of much of a future if they stay in Illinois. Great Job. Unions ROCK!
Union Smunion

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Does this really surprise anybody i mean come on whatare that stupid . When the music stops who will be the ones holding the bag the members will be dmf. The ones who think they are on the inside are really not but they think they are unions are all about deception
Frank Fan

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Exciting news President Obama is presentingFrank with the National Labor Man of the Year Award at his banquet in Chicago. Quite an honor for quite a man. Meanwhile Brad is huddled in a cardboard box in an underpass by 95th and Harlem. Please drop off cans of sterno so he can stay warm and their great eating too. It is too bad that job at Walmart didnt work out, must have been too many smoke breaks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••