AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation

Two members of an elevator installers union were appointed to a new state elevator-safety board about the time their local gave a $10,000 campaign contribution to Gov. Full Story
Frank fans a beat off

United States

#7692 Oct 11, 2012
Nice opening greeting is it me or do you appear to be looking down on the reader (members) in your photo? Does it feel so at home so normal? The letter seems so challenging to the other general officers, they've been put on notice, it's your way or the highway. Just like old times. Noticed jimmy didn't kiss up will he be first? You won't be able to help yourself....... Just like old times. Was it unamious lots of rumors out there. Just like old times.
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7693 Oct 12, 2012
Congrats to Frank Christensen on his appointment by President Obama to his Labor Advisory Board. Could the rumors be true that in 2013 he will be replacing Hilda Solis as Labor Secretary? He would truly represent the working man and unions.
Felony Brad

Chicago, IL

#7694 Oct 14, 2012
We know about your past and what happened years ago. You continue to post we will post everything. Brad it takes a theif
Frank and Blago

Oak Forest, IL

#7695 Oct 15, 2012
How is your criminal buddy doing ?
Vote Republican

Bowling Green, OH

#7696 Oct 15, 2012
Our country depends on it !
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7697 Oct 17, 2012
Congrats to Dan Baumann and Jack McManus. I would like to use this platform to talk to the members. I am supporting John Valone for Business Rep., he has been an officer for 15 years and President the last 8 years. He brings a unique blend of bulldog and intelligence to the job. I have worked with John in the past where he always looked out for the members. He knows the contract, the labor laws and most important he has the ability to get the most for the members. I have talked to members who were fighting Frank and I was told they are supporting John Valone because he is not only the right man for the job and that he is a fair person. I was tolf that a former Son of Liberty has been telling members to vote for John Valone and Baumann because they will do a great job for the members.

It isn't that Bill Cook is nor a good member, he is. It's just John is the best choice and the only choice for the members of Local 2
Vote Republican

United States

#7698 Oct 17, 2012
For enduring Freedom

Obama endorses corruption
None of the Above

AOL

#7699 Oct 18, 2012
Have any cujones to stand up to frank.

A union of yes men does not make a good union, it only weakens it.

An uneducated and un informed union member is not make a strong union it only further weakens it.
Moving forward

United States

#7700 Oct 18, 2012
Bill cook, good for America, great for local 2.
Mr general president

United States

#7701 Oct 18, 2012
You taught them well when your hearing "don't you people know how much it costs the local to have a election" who is "you" in that statement just some rank and file members trying to exercise their membership rights. Ah you did teach your puppet well and don't kid yourself or the members your still pulling the strings at local 2 and you always will be. Maybe John can explain to everyone how to double dip at mcCormick place that's one of his finer qualities. Frank fan your such a son of liberty want to be but you couldn't hack it so you became a Frankie suck you beat off.
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7702 Oct 18, 2012
Mr. General President, I never wanted to be a Son of Liberty. But I do have news for you , a former SOL has been telling members to vote for Valone and Baumann because they will do a good job for the members. He said that Baumann with Valone will make a great team to make sure the members' rights are protected and he believes that the union with Valone and Baumann that the local will be in great hands and that peace will finally come to the union which will benefit all. Now that is not my words thos are words from a Son of Liberty founder. I like Bill Cook, he's been a good members and teacher for a number of years but I feel that Valone is the best choice for the local. I wish Bill well but lets face facts, Bill doesn't have the skills or credentials to do the job.
Moving forward

United States

#7703 Oct 18, 2012
Once again Bill Cook, good for America, great for local 2. Nothing against John but let's breathe a breath of fresh air through the hall. John has the best job any one can have being at McCormick place. Billy will do better being an agent.
my god

Bolingbrook, IL

#7704 Oct 18, 2012
col. sanders is still running for office talk about a A S S hole... this old dude needs to be put in the deep fryer....what beat offs same old crap same old club... open your eyes and see what a weak union local 2 is ...oh ya he is a good deal by all means vote him in .wow .
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7706 Oct 19, 2012
Mr general president wrote:
Frank fan when your done licking the colonels fingers and get your head out of your ass you'll realize these officers have never produced anything stating the governments criminal investigation is over. Wake up.
What about the former SOL that is backing John and Dan? The criminal investigation is done, its over, its finished.
New Order

Oak Forest, IL

#7707 Oct 19, 2012
Dan offers no proof that it is over. The Criminal investigation continues. To lie to a federal judge is not a good thing, unless of course he is on the dems payroll too !
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7708 Oct 20, 2012
New Order wrote:
Dan offers no proof that it is over. The Criminal investigation continues. To lie to a federal judge is not a good thing, unless of course he is on the dems payroll too !
By the way Brad, obama will win and yes we have influence. With Frank in line to be the next Labor Secretary when Obama is reelected, he will produce and personally autograph the letter for you. Please leave a fowarding address on what underpass you are living in.
Vote Republican

Oak Forest, IL

#7709 Oct 21, 2012
By now you can see that Romney has the momentum, for good reason. Liars don't make good presidents.

Democrats are more predisposed to low. Just like criminal union bosses. When Dan takes off the tin foil hat that is making him so delusional, he can start his therapy.

Dan and Frank offer no proof that DOL has dropped anything. Just like the democrats they will DO & SAY ANYTHING to stay in power.!!!!!!!!!

UNION + DEMOCRATS = SAME SAME
Never Happen

AOL

#7710 Oct 21, 2012
Frank is under criminal investigation and he will replace Broom Hilda ? That is funny. Why doesn't he do it now ??? He could do it Fast & Furiously.

Delusiona Dan strikes again and has an election erection and can't read any swing state poles. Keep listening to that idiot shultz who is franks idol.
Felony Brad

Chicago, IL

#7711 Oct 21, 2012
You were told to keep your mouth shut but now shall we talk Mr. Theif another post and your whole case will be put online
disgruntled

Chicago, IL

#7712 Oct 21, 2012
usually on sunday when everyone pumped with beer muscles.
postings about protecting frank.
please take off your blinders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min positronium 1,126,994
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,501
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Ottawa 179,418
Abby 10-23-14 4 hr pde 10
Amy 10-24 5 hr edogxxx 11
Abby 10-24 5 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]